[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Australian PM mocks Trump

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: turnbullmocksdrumpf.png (511KB, 791x847px) Image search: [Google]
turnbullmocksdrumpf.png
511KB, 791x847px
Australia brings the big bantz on Trump, he says things that no other leaders has said, he got balls for calling Trump on his Russian links
Will it affect US-Australia relations?
How will Trump supporters react?

>Australian PM Malcolm Turnbull Mocks Trump For Having a ‘RUSSIAN GUY’

http://www.newsweek.com/australian-pm-malcolm-turnbull-mocks-trump-having-russian-guy-625963

>'I have this Russian guy': Australia's Malcolm Turnbull mimics, mocks Trump

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/06/15/australias-pm-malcolm-turnbull-mimics-and-mocks-president-trump-speech/398951001/
>>
Related video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7zpxanVcfk
>>
>>130027445
Haha
Good bantz Aussies
The PM destroys Drumpf
/pol/ BTFO
>>
>>130027445
He is either going to get stabbed in the back for leadership of LNP or Labor is going to win the next election. You don't bad mouth Trump
>>
>>130028136
He won't get into trouble for that, I hope the members of his Party have the sense of humor
>>
>>130028405
I don't mean he will get into trouble from his party. He made fun of Trump and that means bad things for people in the public eye
>>
>Hahaha the goy are so retarded for having hopes and dreams, look at their faggot president not invading russia
He deserves to hang
>>
Add cuckbull to the .jpg.
>>
File: 1478522991527.jpg (14KB, 362x352px) Image search: [Google]
1478522991527.jpg
14KB, 362x352px
>>130027445
>A Kike
>A Banker
>A Lawyer
>A Politician
>A fucking Turncoat
>>
>>130028136
They know this, they'd rather lose on purpose so they can pretend freedom has been rejected and they can continue with their orthodoxy. They're a uniparty.
Its the never trump bullshit the republicans pulled in the election
>>
>>130028405
Right faction of his party hates him. Left faction is sick of his shitty polling numbers.

He'll be gone in a few weeks. It likely won't get any better, though.
>>
>>130027445
he's Australian all he knows how to do is mock people

Australia's #1 export if bantz
>>
>>130029324
why did labor have to become cucked by green party infiltration? I'd vote for them but they want to push all that faggot shit and I just can't bring myself. Also Shorten is a YUGE cunt
>>
Recording was banned, theyre attempting to sow division between aus and us.
It was leaked by channel 9, the same people caught making fake news by kidnapping children in Lebanon
>>
>>130027591

I'm more offended by how shitty the impersonation is. Also, his main joke here about "fake polls" rings true. All the polls that showed Trump losing were wrong.

But this fact is too complex for roonigs to comprehend.
>>
>>130029522
That's not a vote for the opposition, you faggot
>>
>>130027445
If accusing Trump of having Russian ties is top tier bantz then I hope you never watch the MSM because they just might make your entire body explode with laughter.
>>
>>130029828
This. The polls in america were bullshit.
He thinks that doubting polls will get transplanted to other democracies by default, this is how stupid they think we are and how out of touch with reality they are.
>>
File: img_6087.jpg (65KB, 540x568px) Image search: [Google]
img_6087.jpg
65KB, 540x568px
>>130027445
Holy shit, Trump IRL BTFO.
>>
>>130029900
I don't vote LNP either fuckwit, Just saying Labor has become just as bad
>>
Bring it on DRUMPF
>>
A literal Chinese Colony mocking other country's leader? welp, stop the press.
What is Mr. Turnbull has to say about foreign funding (aka: Chinese money) in not one but all parties in Australia?
>>
File: trump-speech-laugh-1.jpg (306KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
trump-speech-laugh-1.jpg
306KB, 1000x600px
>>130030898

>A literal Chinese Colony mocking other country's leader?

Well it's not just the Aussies that are laughing.
The entire World is laughing.
>>
Fuck our stupid kike PM.
I want based Latham as PM. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQxC7iCP6Ac
Probably just going to vote One Nation though here in QLD, because our vote always determines the winner.
http://www.baka.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/the-arms-race-for-queensland-how-sunshine-state-will-decide-next-government-20170601-gwi8a3.html
>>
File: IMG_5783.png (110KB, 241x194px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5783.png
110KB, 241x194px
>backstab Abbott and Australian citizens
>backstab trump
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.