[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me one reason why I shouldn't see the Black Panther movie.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: transformers5.jpg (67KB, 960x844px) Image search: [Google]
transformers5.jpg
67KB, 960x844px
Give me one reason why I shouldn't see the Black Panther movie.
>>
>>130026040
you are promoting a false sense of entitlement from the nogs. Also the movie is nothing but WE WUZ KANGS
>>
>>130026040
Because fuck niggers
>>
>>130026040
1. (((Disney)))
2. (((Marvel)))
3. We wuz kangz
4. Its capeshit get taste you fucking pleb
5. There's far better movies out that you haven't seen
6. Go to the gym instead you fat shit
>>
Cultural appropriation is ALWAYS wrong. ALWAYS
>>
>>130026195
What's wrong with nogs having media that celebrates them? Wouldn't that help stop them from acting like degenerates?
>>
>>130026507
nope. check out twitter after Get Out.
They hate whites even more
>>
>>130026040
It's about niggers, that's reason enough
>>
>>130026195
You have to give them the point that they are now at least creating orginal fictional caracters in their own settings, instead of coopting already existing caracters, like they did with black L in the Death Note adaption, or black Human Torch in the new Fantastic 4.
However, if you want to watch the movie I'd pirate it somewere, as in a capitalistic system, the customer makes his democratic choices through purchasing. If you don't spend money on the movie, you tell the Hollywood-Jews that the free market is not interested in this inclusive diversity bullshit.
>>
Do whatever you want, I don't care.
>>
>>130026040
Martin Freeman.
>>
Because giving money to (((Hollywood))) is one of the most destructive things you can do.
>>
>>130026040
Black panther is a princely and charming guy who goes full angry black man to get his revenge, only to realise he was being retarded. He is also an original character and a positive role model.
>>
>>130026040
can someone do a Talcum X version?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.