[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pol/ arrested and charged in Alberta

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

http://www.nationalpost.com/m/wp/news/canada/blog.html?b=news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/paula-simons-he-may-be-canadas-ultimate-troll-but-should-edmonton-blogger-be-charged-for-spreading-hate

>wanted to bayonet politicians
>said feminist journalists should be put into gas chambers
>a "disgusting bigot"
>>
Rofl time to read his blog

Thanks media for letting me know this guy existed
>>
Never heard of the guy until now, thanks for the heads up, will share to FB and my Twitter account. Cheers!
>>
>>130024708

Thanks for letting me know. I'm going to send him money!!!

Fk your Gov leaf.
>>
His blogs seem to have been (((shut down))) already, anyone mirror it beforehand?
>>
Just cuck my country up desu.
>>
>>130025362
>>130025242
>>130025028
Found an archive of it lel

https://web.archive.org/web/20161002175420/http://eateshite.blogspot.ca/
>>
>An article from the arrested:

Friday, November 18, 2011
The World wants to kill the Jews....again
The more things change...the more the stay the same. The Third Reich started killing Jews in 1936. Yet western world immigration laws vis a vis German Jews were "one is too many".

The world could have stopped Hitler from walking into the Sudetenland, Austria, and the Rhineland. But alas what did Britain and Europe do? They appeased Hitler at Munich. Whereas Prime Minister Chamberlain proclaimed, "I bring you peace in our time."

The world was complicit, and Europe guilty for the genocide of six million Jews.

It is happening again, now. Those that do not learn the lessons of history, are condemned to repeat them. Or does the world hate Jews so much that it wants the extermination of seven million Jews in Israel?

Why does the US and the EU not simply sanction Iranian oil and funds world wide? Why not isolate Iran and shut off air traffic to Iran. The point is: the world could stop Iran. But as with the Third Reich, they will appease the Iranians because ...only Jews are at risk.

President Barak Hussien Obama hates Israel and only likes Jews that contribute to his campaign for re-election. The EU wants Jews dead just like in the mid 1930's.

So now the world is telling Israel not to attack Iran, not to save itself and citizens from nuclear attack.

The more thing change the more they stay the same.

https://web.archive.org/web/20160209000025/http://thoughtsofaformersoldier.blogspot.com/
>>
>>130026094
That sounds innocent enough.
>>
>>130024708
https://archive.fo/XhBwt
Don't gib them clicks or allow them to gas/change the story

FFS back here on the shitrock, we have to archive articles 6 million times a day, the normies do it to, as they change the story to mold it fit their narrative.... or well (((goldman's))) narrative
>>
>>130025735
Nice, quite a good read already. Pity it's an old save of it, would be good to see the post that caused the shutdown
>>
>>130026473
Either way he's a rambling old drunken boomer who figured out how to use blogspot and made a blog that almost nobody reads.

It disturbs me that somebody could get arrested for that. It disturbs me deeply. If he was out on an actual social media platform making specific threats of violence that would be one thing. But this is just some shit blog. If you don't like it, don't click on it.
>>
"This morning I had to go to Safeway for a roast of beef, veggies, and the makings for Yorkshire Pud. I tottered around Safeway using the shopping cart as a walker getting the ingredients for my favourite meal. I really wanted to get home and the Jay's game. I get to the check out and there's "tinkerbell" ahead of me. A sub human, faggot wearing too tight blue jeans, a pastel coloured shirt, fashion type "cowboy boots" with little bells on them.

"It" had literally scores of bracelets on "its" wrists and rings through it's nose / septum.

As the check-out line slowly moved, "it" would play with "it's" phone. Morley the clerk had "rang-up" and bagged "it's" groceries and yet "tinkerbell" decided to keep playing with "its" phone. Morley waited quietly for "tinkerbell" to shift "it's" attention from "it's" phone, to paying the bill..

"Tinkerbell" decided to "play coy" for five full timed minutes, and continued to play with "its" little dingaling, much to the growing ire of those on line. Finally I called out in a very loud voice, "ya wanna pay for those groceries fag boy, so we can get going here?" He was outraged and stared at me, as he belatedly got out his debit card. He spent the next five minutes, closing the transaction.

As "it" walked away from the check-out line, I called out, "way to go faggot!" There was loud laughter. An elderly lady in line behind me asked how can people be like that. I said to the old dear, "he" is NOT people.

In that major kanadian retailer that will forever remain nameless. In the west end store, there was a whole carton of magnetic pencil-like flashlights for 29.99 per each. There was this Paki and his son playing with the flashlights. There was a clip on each light that precluded retards from turn on the lights and wasting battery strength for future consumers."

>these gems lmao
>>
>>130026792
>In that major kanadian retailer that will forever remain nameless. In the west end store, there was a whole carton of magnetic pencil-like flashlights for 29.99 per each. There was this Paki and his son playing with the flashlights. There was a clip on each light that precluded retards from turn on the lights and wasting battery strength for future consumers."
Paki senior and junior figured out how to take the clip of an turned on a flashlight. The two immigrant scum then proceeded to take the clips out of all the flashlights, turn on the lights and put them back on the display.

Stupid human tricks, or do fags and paki immigrants count as human?

>lel
>>
This world is just not worth saving. Sounds like this fellow knew that.
>>
>>130024708
>wanted to bayonet politicians
I had this same thought after playing battlefield One
Bayonet charges are just SO intimate
>>
>>130027260
Of course the world is worth saving you fucking degenerate pussy. The world is all that is and ever will be.
>>
I would say politicians will stop trying to ruin and control the Internet when they become the generation that grew up with it, but then I think that's probably what stoners in the 60s thought about light drugs.
>>
Is anyone old enough to remember when Oliver, BC got in the news for being the hate capital of Canada? All because ONE fucking guy in Oliver had a "hate" website. Oliver isn't the capital of anything, it has like 5k pop.
>>
>>130027554
And it has been taken over by coal burning roasties and shitskins, and the only white people who have any political power are numale cucks who will gladly act as the secret police for them.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.