[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are Americans financially retarded?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: bull-market-ben-garrison_orig.jpg (293KB, 1100x767px) Image search: [Google]
bull-market-ben-garrison_orig.jpg
293KB, 1100x767px
>It’s not so great for over 50 percent of Americans who own no stocks whatsoever. Most Americans are living paycheck to paycheck with little or no savings. They’re struggling to pay rent and the bills.
>They're not going to be buying AMZN at $1,000 per share.
>Jobless young people who are steeped in college debt and living with their parents can’t afford to buy stocks, either

and

>A rising market is great for the top of the pyramid, and terrible for the rest of us.

Why dont Americans just educate themselves by going to trade school? Why cant you fucks save up instead of buying ipods? Why do you guys rent expensive apartments without financial support?

I dont get it, just buy less guns and other commodities while investing for you future. It aint hard
>>
bumb
>>
>>130024318
Funny you should mention it actually.

I'm a loser, 24 almost no job experience and no degree because I've been switching career choices, lost 55lbs to join the military, fucked up my shoulder, and they kicked me out in basic.

I am planning on putting 500/mo into dividend stocks when I actually get a job soon and I'll likely get a $60k-100k house once I get a job that pays more than $14/hr. The mortgage rate on a house like that (typically two bed one bath) is around $500, which is what you'd pay for rent. Instead of lining some apartment mogul's pockets I don't see why people don't go in on a house, if you don't want to stay there and would like to move you can resell the house for a few thousand more and pay off the rest, you would likely even have money left over.

The only thing keeping me from doing this is that I have no money. I don't even understand why I haven't gotten a job yet. When I do work I am seen as a very hard worker by everyone around me, but for whatever reason it's difficult for me to get the job in the first place. What type of trade school is good?
>>
File: 1496167136804.gif (1MB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
1496167136804.gif
1MB, 250x188px
>>130024318
>Why dont Americans just educate themselves by going to trade school? Why cant you fucks save up instead of buying ipods? Why do you guys rent expensive apartments without financial support?
>unironically asking this
>>
>>130025829
>What type of trade school is good?
Plumbers and electricians make a buck here, around 4000/mo in US money.

Id imagine its higher there
>>
>>130027123
Have you bought the book yet pekka?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.