[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did Eugenics work? How about Dysgenics?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: victims-of-infanticide.jpg (99KB, 610x753px) Image search: [Google]
victims-of-infanticide.jpg
99KB, 610x753px
Ruthless Eugenics was the norm during many periods of History :

> Many Neolithic groups routinely resorted to infanticide in order to control their numbers so that their lands could support them.
> the exposure of newborns was widely practiced in ancient Greece, it was even advocated by Aristotle in the case of congenital deformity
> In some periods of Roman history it was traditional for a newborn to be brought to the pater familias, the family patriarch, who would then decide whether the child was to be kept and raised, or left to die by exposure.
> The Twelve Tables of Roman law obliged him to put to death a child that was visibly deformed.
> in ancient Germanic tribes unwanted children were exposed, usually in the forest.
> At the end of the 12th century, notes Richard Trexler, Roman women threw their newborns into the Tiber river in daylight.

Not to mention killing fags in bogs and such, anybody not pulling their way in early society was in trouble.

Did it work? Did it produce better people? Conversely, are we shitting in our own gene pool with welfare enabling the weakest members to thrive and breed faster than productive people?
>>
>>130022912

Of course it works. However the more complex the trait is you are trying to purge/enhance you need more generations. Just like breeding. I.E you could probably make the whole population more intelligent (in terms if IQ) by just allowing high IQ people to breed. Since the trait is inheritably with 0.5 to 0.8 (Correlation with parents iq ) you should see effects immediatly.
>>
Look up those Russian fox experiments.
>>
>>130023259
Even until recently, almost every society had strict rules policing breeding practices. Including abandoning illegitimate children and sterilizing misfits.

The idea every life is worth living is a very modern one, I'm just not sure it is working out for us.
>>
>>130023618
You mean those guys that breed pet foxes by breeding out aggressiveness out of wild ones?
>>
>>130022912
Eugenics breeds in subtle weakness. A specific gene that increases intelligence might also increase mental instability, for example... Intentionally pushing towards a genetic goal has a very, very high chance of backfiring (most pure breed dogs have some form of genetic predisposition towards specific illnesses, for example)... So no, eugenics does not breed a better population (it could in theory, but probably wouldn't). However, lack of "die off" is in more destructive to a population. Simply put, tards and gimps should be sterilized; as well as fags, pedos, and undesirables. Killing them would be immoral, but allowing them to continue their genetic line would ruin the host civilization. This fact would result in far greater suffering.
>>
>>130024222
>However, lack of "die off" is in more destructive to a population
Pretty much. I'm willing to believe it's that constant selection that shapes a people into what it is and achieves.

I'm concerned we will become no better than nogs if we keep supporting the breeding of retards and degenerates at the expense of better adjusted people.
>>
>>130022912

Dysgenics is working against the blacks.
>>
>>130025084
Exactly, they also have a significant inbreeding problem too with women raising children from 3 or 4 different fathers. All it took was a couple generations.

We should be worried that whites are next.
>>
>>130022912
>anybody not pulling their way in early society was in trouble.
>pulling their way
so, in your dialect 'way' is pronounced the same way as 'weight', and you haven't read enough in your life to come across a written form of this particular turn of phrase.
>>
>>130026247
I know, I fucked up, I'll rip my balls off now.
>>
>>130022912
more importantly you have to keep women from fucking dummies. so you have to take away incentives to be dumb. you have to reward intelligence and frame your society in a way that punishes stupidity harshly. look at the Jews. they don't throw their kids out, they just reward intelligence over everything else
>>
" are we shitting in our own gene pool with welfare enabling the weakest members to thrive and breed faster than productive people? "

We definitely are.
>>
>>130026352
hey, man, I'm just drawing conclusions, not judging you or anything.
>>
File: jewshitter.jpg (223KB, 640x473px) Image search: [Google]
jewshitter.jpg
223KB, 640x473px
>>130027001
>>
>>130024159
Less agressive foxes were much paler too.
>>
File: ea6016a70b.jpg (19KB, 236x352px) Image search: [Google]
ea6016a70b.jpg
19KB, 236x352px
>>130027224
Yes, there is that too but the point is that any people can devolve to nigger-tier levels if it stop enforcing strict breeding strategies.
>>
>>130027234
Link for those lacking agency
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-L58NPPQ5eI
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.