[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thank you.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: 1497021781710.jpg (125KB, 1375x749px) Image search: [Google]
1497021781710.jpg
125KB, 1375x749px
I have to be honest. When Trump first got elected, I was not so sure about how he'd do. And then he took office, and from that very first moment, I knew we had something special. This is no mere clown, performing cheap tricks for screaming children, this is an artist. The way he delicately smears feces on the canvas of his own face, drawing silly eyebrows and Hitler mustaches.

He draws ire from everyone. Nobody wants to be close to him, for fear of being betrayed. He is, as he has said so many times, a snake, and we knew it when we elected him. But the way he snaps at the slightest provocation, the ways he finds to pick at his mistakes until they grow from small blisters to open, festering sores.

I didn't know this kind of joy existed. On that night, I imagine that Trump's supporters felt elated, brought on high, finally on even grounds with the rest of us. They did not know, could not comprehend, that their dream would slowly taken from them, right in front of everyone. In the end, they'll have been brought lower than before.

Thank you, Donald J. Trump. For going above and beyond in your act of self-destruction. For teaching us that a single salt mound could never compare to an endless ocean of salt. For allowing your ideals and dreams to slowly, painfully bleed instead of letting them mercifully die on that election night.
>>
>>130021312

Trump is a real life wizard

http://blog.dilbert.com/post/128474925371/how-to-spot-a-wizard
>>
File: 1488940570495.jpg (7KB, 295x200px) Image search: [Google]
1488940570495.jpg
7KB, 295x200px
>>130021875
>According to my Moist Robot Hypothesis (that we are programmable meat)
Seems credible.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.