[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

On plebs and their ignorance

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 0f8c38822afcace5c77947d9f2….png (643KB, 1022x731px) Image search: [Google]
0f8c38822afcace5c77947d9f2….png
643KB, 1022x731px
In light of the London fire, I anxiously decided to read a comment section below an article upon the fire on Facebook. One, brave man, as I had hoped, points out, that the building stood after days of burning, yet building 7 fell after only minor fires run rampant for a day.

Not only are the replies to his assertion completely retarded, false and easily refuteable. Most of these fuckers who, unironically replies with stuff like "hurr durr the building were hit by planes so obviously that explains the building turning into dust" and "hurr durr muh jet fuel" think of themselves as some superiror rhetorical and rational beings. Even worse is, that most of these plebs mistake building 7 as one of the two towers that were hit- they dont even fucking try to research the topic, without spewing their unbacked, propagated opinion on the subject.

I fucking hate these people so much for choosing ignorance. Their smug, self-imposed, supposedly moral superirority is so blatant and embarrasing. Why do people defend the official narrative, as if anything other than what 6 major news outlots all owned by jews and the official report, also steered by a jew, as if their life depended on it? Why wont they even open up for the possibility of it being a false flag? They think that a government or a group of people would never do such a thing. Their ignorance makes me lose hope. Democracy is fucking terrible.
>>
>>130013708
>Democracy is fucking terrible.

Democracy is just a code word for Jewish control. Without democracy = No Jewish control.
>>
Building 7 held the embassy for a federation of interstellar alliance. It was rigged to collapse by xenophobes within the US government. They've been planning this for a long time now and when the planes hit the towers, they saw their chance.

As of yet, no new embassy has been reestablished. Some think the federation is distancing itself from Earth because humanity is still too young to have a seat in their council, the xenophobes think it's because the federation already sold us out.

Time will tell.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.