[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How Does One Get Welfare?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: welfare-1.jpg (15KB, 350x280px) Image search: [Google]
welfare-1.jpg
15KB, 350x280px
After hearing about it on a few podcasts, it looks like the welfare state is extremely generous. Exactly how much is the government willing to give me and how easy is it to get? It must be extremely easy considering how much people complain about it and the type of people that are on it.

I heard they get $200/month for food stamps which is insane. Depending on what else they dish out I just realized, why even work? Just add in $400/month, do some odd jobs once in awhile, and get some roommates and you could easily just go NEET. Is the only drawback really just living near niggers?
>>
>>130012779
When my family was in dire straits we applied for welfare and we were denied. The lady responsible for accounting told us straight up it was because we were the wrong color. Feel free to take that story however you want, but if you decide to get welfare I wish you luck. I don't think you're going to get it if you're white.
>>
>>130013080
>Give only blacks welfare
>Since no one has to work blacks give up on life and have a ton of children out of wedlock
>Call everyone who acknowledges any discrepancies in race racist
>Repeat as necessary
God damn the democrats got the best racket. Republicans are still trying to milk repealing Obamacare for all its worth but people are catching on.
>>
>white male here

I got welfare when I turned 18 while still living at home while i finished up HS, got 1.1k until the next year when i got a COL adjustment of like 4%

not sure if it was welfare, mustve been some kind of disability
>>
Ex girlffriend of mine in MA , 28 year old white girl who has no family, easily managed to get both free healthcare and welfare in this state. Her insurance is better than mine, whereas I am gainfully employed and make 6 figures but my co-pays are fucking 80 dollars.
>>
>>130013080
This.

A few years ago my wife lost her job so I was paying for the both of us, including our son and a dog. I was scraping by maxing credit cards and could hardly afford food. I had to reach out to my dad for some help and I was extremely depressed.

I applied for food stamps and they treated me like dog shit. I knew right off the bat I was going to be denied just by how the fucking lequisha ghetto cunt was acting towards me. Well, I got a letter in the mail telling me I was denied. To be honest about the whole thing though, it made me work harder to dig myself out of the hole. I was very proud of myself once I was out.

tl;dr: fuck niggers. You have to work at it, and you can and will get past the hard times on your own.
>>
Here's a quick rundown:

EBT: Fairly easy to get. Runs around $194 a month.

SAGA Cash Assistance: $50 or so a month that you can withdraw from the card in cash from an ATM. You usually only get this if you're applying for disability.

Cash Assistance for the Disabled: $219 a month, you only get this if you're applying for disability. There's a wait period til the DSS finds you cannot work due to a disability, and you get cash assistance every month. So you start out with SAGA, then get the version for the disabled.

SSDI: Extremely difficult to get. Unless you're severely mentally ill to the point where you need to live in a group home and a court has found you incompetent, you won't get this. You have to be SEVERELY physically or mentally disabled to win these days. Anyone telling you it's easy is bullshitting you. Waits average around 2 years to get in front of a judge for a hearing.
>>
>be me 29 year old white meet
>never been denied food stamps cuz I'm not a retard and read requirements before applying
>get housing assistance cuz I'm not a retard who blames niggers for everything and read the requirements
>get welfare assistance cuz not a retard and read the requirements

This thread is proof some white people are dumber than black people
>>
>>130012779
TN doesn't even offer welfare, you can only get SSDI and it's nearly impossible to get since it means you're retired.
Food stamps is a joke, i've had friends (and even myself) make less than 10k dollars a year and not get any EBT or benefits.

My one friend has two kids and he broke his back working while his wife was pregnant with the third child.
They told him he had to be disabled for over 2 years before he could qualify.

They literally just give Niggers this shit. No questions asked.
Not joking, just be black and poor. You are paid for life.
>>
>>130017268

>makes 6 figures
>complains about 80$ copay

Sounds like 4 figures to me.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.