[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kill all the gays and the faggots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8

File: hqdefault (1).jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
23KB, 480x360px
when i was younger homos werent that accepted. Eventually i was like fine we should tolerate them. However ever since transgenderism has become the mainstream ive grown increasingly hostile. Homosexuality is a mental illness. If you do not correct it, it will create more problems. The far left have in many places put foward laws where discrimination agains trannies is a crime. Its only a matter of time before saying no to sex is considered a crime. As a result i have actually decided that killing all the gays is a reasonable position.
>>
File: polgb2.jpg (101KB, 1420x1922px) Image search: [Google]
polgb2.jpg
101KB, 1420x1922px
Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

https://discord dot gg/sSZgzp
>>
what the hell is polgb? Is this the heresy i think it is. Like i said the hard left will legalize rape and make illegal its refusal. The west is becoming sodom and gommorah, we really need an inquisition.
>>
>>130013292
/polgb/ is a committed group of homonationalists dedicated to monogamy and raising White children.
>>
im a heteronationalist who thinks as long as the world is christian does not really care about race. I just want to Deus Vult!!!
>>
>>130013745
I'm gay and I don't want to touch Black people ever.
>>
>>130013838
Good
>>
>>130014040
But I also don't want Christian influence to mean anti-gay provisions in the law. I fight for my own self interest, which sometimes coincides with /pol/, sometimes doesn't. I still want White kids, I just mentally am attracted to men. Born that way, deal with it, breeders.
>>
>>130012776
Are you gay?
>>
>>130014182
He's closeted, I'm not. That's the major difference on /pol/. Openly gay people support gay marriage and adoption because they know it will create stronger families and gay people will always exist whereas closeted gays are ashamed and want to force everyone else into there with them.
>>
im just getting sick of the "i identify as" bullshit its really annoying. Also this is the logical end to modern insanity. I was expecting some neo nazis to comment about how they hate you guys and hate us christians too (as they are mostly pagans)
>>
no im not actually 99% of the time i cant stop thinking about jot women litterally filled half a 128 gb flash drive with stuff. I just dont like you guys.
>>
>>130014400
I don't care if people hate me as long as I have the same rights as them. I don't buy into the genderqueer or trans stuff as I think that attracts a lot of self-hating gays who feel that being just openly gay or lesbian isn't enough of an accomplishment in life for them. No such thing as a gay tranny who isn't, in biological terms, heterosexual. Trans is a way of denying and subverting gay identity to appeal to existing norms.
>>
im gonna lock u guys in a room with some boob pics or something . I can think of some useful therapies.
>>
>>130014355
bullshit

in reality homos only want marriage rites so they can kidnap innocent 8 yo kids from the orphanage so they can mess with them and gay pedo rape them
>>
well at least kill the trannies. got too many bisexuals who think anyone who wont have sex with them is part of the patriarchy.
>>
bullshit

in reality homos only want marriage rites so they can kidnap innocent 8 yo kids from the orphanage so they can mess with them and gay pedo rape them

Amen

Kill all the gays!!!
>>
>>130014697
I have no sexual interest in children. I want to raise kids for the same reasons you do.

>>130014797
Only 28% or so of bisexuals are actually out of the closet. 77% of gay men are. Bisexual in modern parlance is usually code for a young person that has not fully come to terms with being gay or a closeted gay person who dates/marries females for social appearances.

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/06/13/5-key-findings-about-lgbt-americans/
>>
fag rites is just so they can scam the system

fags and liberals work the same way, you let in, and then inevitablly they will 100% take over the organisation and turn it into a controlled gays-only club where you have to perform gay sex favours or suck up to teh head faggot to get anything

original people create something from nothing, and make it all good

gay faggot comes along and wants in, original people say, "...okay"

gay faggot coenms in, now he attacks all normal people in, prvents any more normal people from discovering or taking part, and invites all his gay faggot friends

fast forward 10 years it is unrecognizable, the thing your parents built and was intended for you is now a ruined subverted faggot domainated shit thing, and the only way to restore law and oreder is to hunt and kill all teh faggots

now the thing can be anything, a nation, a company, a club, a website, any kind of scene at all

also faggots, liberals, mudslimes, jews, they are equivalent in this case
>>
>>130014697
THIS
>>
>>130015053
Christian rites is just so they can scam the system

Christians and liberals work the same way, you let in, and then inevitablly they will 100% take over the organisation and turn it into a controlled Christian-only club where you have to perform Christian sex favours or suck up to teh head priest to get anything

original people create something from nothing, and make it all good

Christian faggot comes along and wants in, original people say, "...okay"
Christian faggot coenms in, now he attacks all normal people in, prvents any more normal people from discovering or taking part, and invites all his gay faggot friends

fast forward 10 years it is unrecognizable, the thing your parents built and was intended for you is now a ruined subverted faggot domainated shit thing, and the only way to restore law and oreder is to hunt and kill all teh faggots

now the thing can be anything, a nation, a company, a club, a website, any kind of scene at all

also Christians, liberals, mudslimes, jews, they are equivalent in this case
>>
kek one guy blames the jews and the mext guy blames the christians and the jews. Jews tend to be kinda nice i mean one of them does let my family live in their mansion. Christians? yeah dude sorry im one of those. Muslims i think we can all agree must convert.
>>
>>130013838
>black people
Is that like a white whale or something? Must be pretty rare.
>>
>>130012776
>Its only a matter of time before saying no to sex is considered a crime.
ok no offense bro, but you sound delusional
>>
>>130017700
Black gays are the most common type per capita. They are extra horny, in your face, and have a much higher rate of disease.
>>
well there are the anti discrimination laws in nyc and canada
>>
>>130014546
nah being trans is caused by a serious mental condition that makes you prefer death over life as a man.
>>
File: 1490607373365s.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1490607373365s.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>130018015
>dirty pillows

kekekekekek
>>
>>130020235
Its caused by being gay and autistic.
>>
>>130013838
Just little boys right you degenerate sodomite.
>>
>>130021708
Adult men you weirdo.
>>
>>130013838
>gay and not interested in black men
Said no faggot ever.
>>
File: when gays arent shocked.gif (3MB, 414x382px) Image search: [Google]
when gays arent shocked.gif
3MB, 414x382px
>>130012776
>not posting the song
here you have
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpxM1h8I-hA
>>
>T-they became hostile?
THAT is what you're complaining about faggot?
How are you not outraged that they indoctrinate children for their rape train or fuck people's heads until they chop up their genitals
>>
>>130014519
>filled half a 128 gb flash drive with stuff
amateur
>>
>>130012776
I believe gays should be thrown off rooftops.
>>
File: 1489288770826m.jpg (188KB, 1024x800px) Image search: [Google]
1489288770826m.jpg
188KB, 1024x800px
Ignore Sodomite Orders
>>
>>130025842
What is the ethnicity of the person who made that comment?
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.