[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Illuminati Down

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

First CitiBike Fatality. Press F to pay respects. We have them here in D.C. but I've never used them.
>>
>>130010699
>>
>>130010715
>>
>he swerved to go around a parked van, struck a bus next to him

Cyclists would do well to remember that they aren't the only ones on the road.
>>
>director of investment banking
>moved to the United States from Israel
this shit writes itself

I never understood the bike share thing, seems really expensive for what it provides. Just get a shitbike.
>>
File: 1497311852365.png (165KB, 327x316px) Image search: [Google]
1497311852365.png
165KB, 327x316px
>be me
>be wanker
>going slow on push bike
>see parked van up ahead
>do nothing until im 2m behing the parked van, which hasnt moved for the last 2 minutes ive been able to see it
>swerve out into the next lane at the last moment
>fucking piece of shit emissioner BUS DRIVER kills me and puts 10 grams of CO2 in the atmosphere at the same time

>captcha: select all images of BUS
>>
>>130010699
>swerving to go around a parked van at the same time a bus is passing you at a much higher speed in the same direction and not looking
>In recent years, bicyclists in New York have said city leaders have not done enough to protect riders.

Tragic but how the fuck would they look to prevent this?
>>
>>130010699
Sometimes karma hits you like a bus.
>>
>>130011690
>Tragic but how the fuck would they look to prevent this?

They could start by having the cops ticket cyclists with the same effort they do car drivers.

Things like running red lights and stop signs, switching from the sidewalk to the road without signaling, or changing lanes without warning and hitting the vehicle next to them.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.