[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The future of the white race

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: PiI3h4f.jpg (829KB, 2000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
PiI3h4f.jpg
829KB, 2000x3000px
What is /pol/'s opinion on a contingency plan if our current course is maintained, and whites become less than 9-10% of the world population be the end of the century?

If white women continue to be as infertile as they currently are, is the future of the white race dependent on the wombs of mestizo, arab/persian or other caucasoid women?
>>
>>130009731
This woman is a hybrid of European, Middle Eastern and American Indian genes by the way
>>
>>130009731
>and whites become less than 9-10% of the world population

We're currently about 7% of the world population.
>>
>>130009731
Here's the plan:
>Survive in gated communities until all western countries become shitholes like South Africa
>Foreign aid to Africa stops
>Mass starvation in Africa
>gather together and conquer a collapsed African country
>purge
>begin conquering the world
>>
>>130010153
Probably depends on your definition I guess, well okay then they would drop down to less than 3% due to the massive amount of black children being born
>>
>>130010421
That's pretty optimistic, I doubt it would work if nothing is done about our fifth column situation in our communities, and no, I'm not talking about just (((those people)))
>>
>>130010603
true
its only going to be possible in places with school vouchers or some equivalent in order to stop leftist indoctrination during school at the very least
>>
>>130010421
This, we only need to worry about massive mobs or bombs. When the population drops enough we regroup and repopulate.
>>
>>130009731
It takes 3 generations of white to breed out a brown. It take 1 generation of brown to breed out the white. It's ogre
>>
>>130009731
who is this cum dumpster and u have pics of her benis?
>>
1. Selectively breed ourselves into a super race via artificial insemination aka Eutelegenisis.
2. We will become so smart and talented, that we'll all be rich, and dominate everything that requires intelligence.
3. Everyone else will copy us and start selectively breeding themselves for intelligence via artificial insemination, and when they do, we will be there, offering our sperm to them, essentially transforming them into us via hybridization.
4. Over time, the world population will transform into a new globalized super race. And the world will become a utopia.
>>
>>130011864

Alice Greczyn
>>
>>130011557
It takes one generation to breed out horn africans.
Two generations to breed out whites.
Three generations to breed out niggers.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.