[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

would you hit a girl back, /pol/tards?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: qtfite.webm (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
qtfite.webm
1MB, 640x360px
to make it political: shes an antifa who only punched you because she thought she could get away with it.
>>
No way. Don't want to go to jail. Would probably either walk away or restrain her.
>>
>>130009716
This must be Europe. She would have gotten knock the fuck out in the states. This is what women do when you give them an inch. She knows dam well she'd get her ass beat if he fought her to his potential but she shit tests him anyway.
>>
File: Pain.png (247KB, 387x399px) Image search: [Google]
Pain.png
247KB, 387x399px
>she

I'm not going to presume anyone's gender these days.
>>
Of course, in self-defense. I'm an equality guy. I'd punch a bitch just as hard as any man.
>>
>>130009716
yes, thats equality.
>>
>>130009716
I'd smack a bitch just for back chatting m8. Got to keep ur pimp hand strong breh.
>>
I wish a cute girl would abuse me like that...
>>
>>130009886
you need to be at least 18 to post here
>>
Yes, I'd hit a woman. Quite the last resort there though. Slapped a woman pretty hard in the face once. She grew up abused, was pregnant, went to swallow a bottle of lithium, went to slap bottle of lithium out of hands, she thought she was getting hit and ducked, ducked down to wear pill bottle was, she ran away and hid behind furniture like a seven year old that shit it's pants. I felt bad for her at the time-she's a pretty shit person. She's a crazy liberal too if that helps. But yeah, there were other things that happened that would make me going with what nigger number one said-you will be going to jail even if you're "in the right"
>>
>>130009716

Being an average girl truly is easy mode
>>
>>130009857
Spoken like a true cuck. You know, cucks like you are door mats to women. They know they can walk all over you, disrespect you and treat you like the genetic shit you are and there's nothing you will do about it. Meanwhile, violent peaces of shit like me who smack a bitch for looking at me the wrong way get respect from women. Weird huh?
>>
>>130009716
Yea, i don't care what their political view is either.
>>
>retaliating against something that doesn't even hurt
it's like kicking a puppy when it nibble on your fingers
>>
>>130010299
Use your real flag please. Also stop making shit up. Unless you live in some 3rd world country hitting a woman will land you in jail quicker than you can say self defence.
>>
>>130009716
>mild women beating legalized by government, worst can happen to you is some small fine
Watch and learn burgers, perhaps you'll get less cucked one day.
>>
>>130009716
Uhm... you do realize that sex and gender are not the same, right?
She can have the female biological sex, but if she's acting like a man, then as far as her social gender is concerned, that's what she is.
And you can obviously hit a man back.
And the best part is no leftist can deny this logic.
>>
>>130010540
I've done my jail time. She still loves me. How bout dat?
>>
>>130009716

I would choke slam her. Looks cooler than a generic punch.
>>
>>130009716
I'd hit a women even if she didn't hit me at all.
>>
>>130009716
Yes.
>>
>>130010727
Would rather not do the jail time and lose the worthless whore.
>>
Why would you not hit a girl back?
>>
>>130009716

Only when there are other people present to confirm what happened.
Then one good hit to bring her down.
She will either lay down or walk away crying even if it does not hurt, so might as well get a good one in with your one free hit.
>>
I met a dude a few years ago who not long after I met him was beaten to death by his ex girlfriend and her new partner. The jury found that she was ultimately responsible for his death by kicking him in the head after her boyfriend had beaten the shit out of him and he was lying on the ground; he died in hospital of the head injury a couple of days later.

So yeah, I'd defend myself even if that meant hitting back.
>>
>>130009716
Depends on how bad she hit me. If she threw a slap or the typical girl punch, no. I'd just restrain her. If she outright tried to assault me with a weapon or a super hard sucker punch, then she's dead. I don't believe in hitting women unless they want to act like men, and once you brandish a weapon or try punching with everything you got while someone isn't paying attention, you've effectively become a man, and it's go time.
>>
That looks like stop a douchebag, its a russian activist thing where they ask people to not double park and stop people driving on the sidewalks. They are super nonviolent to help their cause, can't look like thugs pushing people around or something.

It's pretty great to watch because they always try to remain calm and be polite and some people flip the fuck out. Also if people aren't there or they are being an asshole they put a big ass sticker on their windshield that says their a douchebag in moonrune.
>>
>>130009716
I would let her land a few hits on me before dropping her. Self defence and all that, yer honour.

No joke but, if you hit a woman and it goes to court, the man is always going to be viewed as in the wrong no matter what.

Eg:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3354835/Former-FSU-quarterback-caught-camera-punching-woman-bar-sentenced-10-days-jail.html

I know its a nigger in this story but from the video you cant tell me that that blonde bitch didnt start it.
>>
>>130009716
Well fuck yeah. I have a right to defend myself and to retaliate against someone doing that shit regardless of gender.
>>
>>130009716
>Female human
>Antifa

Pick..
>>
What do you say to a woman with two black eyes?

>nothing, you already told her everything she needs to know

ANTIFA woman hits me she's definitely enjoying some womyns rights, & lefts.
>>
>>130010299
Yes, it's called breakdown of civil society.
Don't worry, I'll see to it you are placed in frontline infantry so you can get your violent impulses out.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.