[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Facebook doing this to me? Are they testing me? Do they

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 006.png (919KB, 550x569px) Image search: [Google]
006.png
919KB, 550x569px
Why is Facebook doing this to me?
Are they testing me?
Do they want me to snap and show my real power level so that they can ban me?
What gives /pol/?
>>
>>130005720
>Why is a propaganda company pointing propaganda at me.
Stupid fakeflagger.
>>
>>130005720
They would like that
They could push their anti white narrative easier
>>
>>130005720
>Facebook
You have to go back
>>
>>130006231
That ID
>>
>>130006231
What did ID mean by this!?
>>
>>130005720
B-but they just want to give you a rose OP, what's so wrong about that?
>>
>>130006466
What's wrong is that fucking CNN doesn't even operate in my country.
>>
>h-how come facebook is making me click on the news ticker in the top corner to make me mad?
>how come its forcing me to scroll through the news till i see an article i hate, forcing me to replying with 'FUCKING NIGGERS REE' and this outing myself publicly as an unhinged racist?
>>
File: 1497397916636.png (120KB, 354x398px) Image search: [Google]
1497397916636.png
120KB, 354x398px
>>130006231
Facebook is absolutely required in the current year. Even much so if you have even a single ounce of social capital.
>>
>>130006231
>Not having a Kikebook to keep in touch with coworkers and friends

It's almost like you're a friendless NEET.
>>
>>130007128
I have Facebook for the appearance that I care about anyone. I don't use it
>>
>>130006969
It really isn't.

You might be able to argue about facebook messenger, but facebook itself is definately not required. It's nothing but 40+ parents and autists posting memes.

Everyone with social capital moved to Instagram and Snappies.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.