[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bruce Jenner

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: trap.jpg (73KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
trap.jpg
73KB, 640x480px
what is his game /pol/
>cuts penis off
>grows hair
>gets titties
>proud republican and obvious opposition of liberal trash
>but is a transvestite
Is he mocking (((them)))? is he crazy? is this part of a later plan to pull the rug from under liberal hollywood by changing his mind?
>>
Pretty much have no problem with Jenner.

He's/She's (or whatever) is actually more sane than the rest of the Kurdashians anyway.
>>
>>130005394
To become an actual female, since none of them know what they're doing just like him.
>>
>>130005394
>Be Bruce Jenner
>Old as fuck, and start having problems getting dick up
>Watch the world turning to shit
>Everybody who criticizes the new world order is excommunicated and eradicated
>Decide to take one for humanity and cut penis to criticize without fear of becoming a bigot
>>
>>130005394
>cuts penis off
Still got it breh
>>
>>130005755
checked
>>
>>130005394
there is no game.

after being overshadowed by his wife and step family, the Kardashians for years combined with feelings of inadequacy resulting in feeling overlooked and probably some mental illness he 'became' what he thought make him appear important again. it's an extreme version of what bland white people with poor self image do when they get a fuckton of tats or do weird body modifications.

see pic related for a transracial version of the same shit. it's not a super elaborate meta troll like you are trying to imply.
>>
>>130005755
More like
>be Bruce Jenner
>people used ro know me
>people used to fucking look up to me
>but now they only know these whores, idolize these big boobed whores
>well... I wont go down without a fight
>if these """women""" want attention...
>...theyll have to go through me!
>>
>>130005394
Republicans are trash and he's proof of that.
>>
He is a chicken and won't cut his dick off. It is still there. Cut it off or you are just a mentally ill larp freak.
>>
if they turn your dick inside-out to make a vag how exactly does pissing work post op?
>>
File: 1486654776785.jpg>.jpg (96KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1486654776785.jpg>.jpg
96KB, 960x1280px
>>130009709
>instaslut gets in front of a mirror to take a selfie
>Caitlyn teleports behind her
>CIA power stance
>"nothing personnel kid"
>>
>>130009879
You're confused, Adolf. Democrats are the pro-degenerate.
>>
>>130009516
>bland white people
doesn't sound like a term a proud white person would use
also i recognize those spaces between your sentences
back to T_D
>>
>>130009709
read this in his voice
>>
>>130005394
Well he's not a good driver.
>>
>>130010992
you forgot the second part, self image, it's how they see themselves because of media/social/identity politics and whatever. i'm not making the judgement call, insecure little faggot.
>>
>>130005755
Actually he never cut his dick off.
>>
he thinks he's a woman. being a woman gives him pleasure. he has become a woman because he wants to attract a male, who will penetrate him. That's it really.
>>
>>130011453
>actually a secure medium faggot
>>
Buckle up buckaroo
>>
>>130005394
>>130005843
He fucks more women than OP.

Women become men to fuck women. Men become women to fuck women.
>>
>>130005394

I think you mean "her" game you homophobic barbarian
>>
File: caitlyn.jpg (48KB, 696x665px) Image search: [Google]
caitlyn.jpg
48KB, 696x665px
>>130005394
He still has his penis.
>>
>>130011753
Said "she" was a lesbian.
>>
>>130012368
She*
her*
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.