[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

America is a dead country

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

File: usa.png (62KB, 640x402px) Image search: [Google]
usa.png
62KB, 640x402px
As of 2011
>57% of Florida's population younger than age 1 were minorities
>70% in Texas
>75% in California

These 3 are the most populous states in America.

>B-but I'm going to buy cheap real estate
Good goy, stay in the Land of Opportunity® and have brown grandchildren
>>
>Ameriniggers don't deny it
>>
>>130007036

Nope. Which is why this amerinigger is leaving Baltimore and moving to Kalispell next week. Big (white) sky here I come!
>>
>>130007257

HOLY SHIT I MIGHT MEET BEN
>>
>>130007276
Shag his wife
>>
>>130007036
Yeah its pretty obvious this country is going down the shitter, what more would you like me or anyone else to say or do? Move back to europe? Not like its getting better over there either.
>>
It's ok though cause the minorities are pro-segregation now; safe spaces from whites and other forms of (((oppression)))...
>>
>>130007637

If I actually met and befriended that beautiful genius I would let my wife cuck me with him while she participated and filmed
>>
File: america turns into south africa.png (582KB, 5232x2348px) Image search: [Google]
america turns into south africa.png
582KB, 5232x2348px
Look at this cancer that eats the USA bit by bit.
>>
File: IMG_1083.jpg (68KB, 750x331px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1083.jpg
68KB, 750x331px
>>130004799
Yea nigger, we know
I'm going to create the NORTH EAST FRONT and secede
>>
File: 1496179708054.png (257KB, 600x579px) Image search: [Google]
1496179708054.png
257KB, 600x579px
>>130008447
>collier county
>minorities walled off by cost of living in Cape Coral or Ft. Myers
>tfw Naples and Marco Island becomes that rich people tower in Land of the Dead
>>
>>130004799

America, Europe (as a whole, with exceptions in eastern Europe), Russia, Australia, etc. are all lost. The white birth rate is dropping all around the world, and the only place it isn't dropping is within Amish communities (it's actually growing significantly there).

I think we are done for Anons. We could always become Island communities I suppose (Faroe Islands/Iceland/Possibly the U.K. if we pushed for it hard enough and soon).

What do we do here? Realistically I mean. North America will never return to being all white again. Europe's birthrate is horrifying at best. Australia is being overrun with Asians. etc. I suppose if we all tried to migrate to a single location (Iceland/Faroe Islands/U.K.) we MIGHT be able to form our own all white communities over there and carve out a little piece of the world for ourselves. It would have to be highly conservative environments though.
>>
>>130004799
It's the same in european countries, the real redpill is colonizing africa again.
>>
File: IMG_0378.jpg (102KB, 750x869px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0378.jpg
102KB, 750x869px
>>130008867
If you're American move to either VT, NH, or ME
if you're Canadian move to either NB, NS, PEI, and NF

If you're europoor, stay in your country and fight
>>
>>130008867
We have it very nice here actually
>>
>>130008867

Whites need to engineer a virus, like AIDS in the 80s against Fags, except this time against non-whites.

AND DO NOT CURE IT THIS TIME.
>>
>>130009462
>, like AIDS in the 80s against Fags, except this time against non-whites.

Check out HIV rates among non whties famurai
>>
>>130004799
This is a good thing. White people are faggots.
>>
>>130004799
It was a fate of America all along. A country of immigrants from all around the world, where all nationalities have equal opportunities in the name of "muh freedom". You brought this on yourself.
>>
>>130008867
>Europe (as a whole, with exceptions in eastern Europe)

Are you really European or a poo in loo subhuman larping?

You can't be from Europe if you believe this meme
>>
>>130009211
> We have it very nice here actually

I don't doubt it, that's why I made an exception for a few pockets within eastern Europe. The problem is though, all it takes is for one "centrist" within your country to get elected. I know it seems unlikely, but it's the truth. All it takes is for one exception to be made for just a handful of migrants, then it's all over. You all will have to be on that shit like white on rice if you want to remain that way (especially when you'll inevitably be surrounded on three sides by non-whites in a short of 30 years).

>>130009073

> If you're American move to either VT, NH, or ME

I'm thinking long term with our people Anon. Maine's been getting A LOT of "refugees" within the past few years. We won't last in the long run out there.

I don't know Anon, I'm thinking Islands would be best. Smaller communities, easily manageable. Isolates women/children from degeneracy. etc. Faroe Islands has about 50,000 people (all white) and very conservative. Iceland has about 300,000. If there were a campaign put together to push for conservative whites all around the world to move to the U.K. in mass, we could easily regain control of it and turn in into a "safe haven" for whites, then send the non-whites currently there to NA or something.

Just an idea. I know it sounds ridiculous, but what else can we realistically do at this point? NA is lost. Europe's well on its way to being lost. Australia is taking on a demographic changing amount of immigration too. New Zealand, South Africa, etc. They are all being lost (and fast).

Perhaps if we all consolidate within a single area (Iceland/Faroe Islands/U.K.) we can save our people, cut out the degeneracy, and begin getting back to basics.
>>
>>130009797
what meme
poland, czech, hungary are the only ones in EU not doing the replacement migration charade
>>
>>130009797
How many times you have been to Eastern Europe? In my whole life living in Poland I've seen 5 niggers. I can count how many I've seen. Are you capable of such a thing?
>>
Lol all you autists are talking about "fighting" for your country and your race. Fighting against what? The mere existence of non-white people?

There are more important things to stress about, such as the fact that a large chunk of you are over the age of 25 and are not in education, employment or training. How about you sort that out first before crying about "muh racial purity reeee I don't like seeing brown people"?
>>
>>130004799
>use to be only white immigrants
>europe stopped being white
>wonder why no more white immigrants
Wow it's fucking nothing.
You can shit talk all you want.
All of those states have more white people in them than most European countries combined.

Shill threads are crazy lately.
>>
>>130009462
> Whites need to engineer a virus, like AIDS in the 80s against Fags, except this time against non-whites.

> AND DO NOT CURE IT THIS TIME.

I agree completely 110%. Any biochem Anons in here? All it would take is for one pissed off BioChem Anon to do it during a worldwide crisis (financial depression) or something.
>>130009797

You can't be from Europe if you believe this meme

It's not a meme Anon. Look at white birthrates, look at immigration amounts, then look at non-white birthrates. Within a few generations our countries will not be our own anymore. Look at America pre-1965 (98% white), only 60 years later and it's now 56% white). If you think Europe will be any different, I have some bad news for you Anon. The largest difference between Europe and America is, America typically takes high-IQ non-whites (educated non-whites) while Europe is just taking any non-white they can find. They reproduce much more than your typical educated non-white.

Sadly, I am not wrong. I really wish I were, but I am not. Our peoples have been effected by the disease known as liberalism, and it's destroying us single handily. I thought that maybe the terrorist attacks would wake us up, but they haven't yet and more than likely won't.
>>
The only reason you're worried about becoming a minority is because you're scared of being treated the same way minorities were treated over the last few centuries.
>>
>>130004799
In 20 years, neoliberals will have successfully turned this country from a white nation to brown nation. And with most brown ethnicities having below average aptitude and more violent dispositions, I hope liberals will learn to live with themselves knowing that they doomed this great nation when they decided to replace whites with browns. Reality will hit them like a ton of bricks
>>
>>130010541

You do realize that white countries were the first countries on the planet to enact "equality" laws, right? They were also the first to ban slavery. Most other races did not give a single fuck about it or other races enough to even consider doing something like that.

In return for this behavior, whites around the world are not ostracized and discriminated against. Just fucking lol, if our ancestors only knew what would be happening nowadays....
>>
>>130009792
LBJ and the boomers are largely responsible
>>
>>130010541
>be a minority in britain
>be a minority in saudi arabia
i'll take the non-shithole, thanks
>>
>>130004799
But hispanics in Texas/Florida and blacks in the south have been American for longer than all the irish, germans, poles, czechs...
>>
>>130011291
Who cares about "I'm more American" games?

Those subhumans are NOT white. This is the current state of America.
>>
File: fertility2.png (78KB, 667x842px) Image search: [Google]
fertility2.png
78KB, 667x842px
>>130011045
Let's not forget empowered white women who have rejected motherhood for their empty careers and the cock carousel whilst Pablo and his girlfriend are having triplets by the time theyre 22. Sex in the City has become the modern Bible for most white women now days. Who are going to make the white babies when most white woman think it's OK to wait till their mid 30s to have 1 kid? And that's the best case scenario. I know so many white women whove become spinsters because their standards are just too darn high and they become old cat ladies, forever fantasizing about their youth. Both my sisters are childless and in their late 30s. Both don't care about the future of their nation or people. Like the average woman, they're just narcissists who couldn't give a fuck about the self preservation of their culture, which has given them so much.
>>
>>130004799
BUILD THE WALL
U
I
L
D

T
H
E

W
A
L
L
>>
>>130004799
I'm not staying. Probably try for Switzerland when I get older. Let this failed colony die. Whites should return to the motherland and find their place wherever that may be. Help save where we're really from.
>>
>>130012386
Hey, hey. Calm down Europoor, this is not stormfront. I can agree with part of what are you saying, but if those emigrants and spics are high-IQ-tier I wouldn't care.
>>
>>130010639
They'll be cursed for generations
>>
>>130004799
>having children in 2017
fuck off mr schlomo
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.