[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

.. so apperently the Saudis are surveilling us

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0978.gif (2KB, 446x338px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0978.gif
2KB, 446x338px
Danish government allowed for company to sell serveilling equitment to the saudis that enables them to Big Brother us.

They did it even though Britain warned us that it would be a great threat to our national security.

http://www.dr.dk/nyheder/indland/trods-britisk-advarsel-danmark-lod-firma-saelge-overvaagningsteknologi-til
>>
You are to homogenous. You are a thorn in (((their))) eye.
>>
>>130003042

>denmark
>homogenous

Didnt some girl get a longer prison term than her attempted sandcoon rapist because she peppersprayed him?
>>
>>130002938
Oh no, what will you do
>>
>>130003240
Ethnic Danes are homogeneous you retard
>>
>>130003042
Not for long I suppose. This explains why we keep getting Saudis that fraud our tax system for millions. It's actually become a big issue here, paying tax has become a national joke,
>>
>>130002938

Politicians need to fear for their lives.

We won't have treacherous scum running for office if they know we'll drag them into the streets and skin them alive if they fuck us over.
>>
>>130003240
As I recall it she got fined for possesion of an illegal weapon and he didn't get deported. Whole thing was so shameful for our country, but in hindsight that muslim should never had been let in to begin with. I advocate making weapon carry legal as long as our cuck government keep letting muslims in.

Also, The Party of the Danes (most nationalistic party) started handing out legal "Anti-refugee-sprays" to ethnic danes, after the incident.
>>
>>130002938
I thought it was a good season until it became obvious that they didn't write an alternate Trump Wins storyline and had to scramble at the end.
>>
>>130003627
If that show had the sligthest sense of Mimetic quality, those two women would be in hijabs.
>>
>Storing all critical delicate personal information of a persons life on a 10 digit CPR number that any states employee can look up

Hmm.. yes, what could go wrong?

The whole fucking world knows our deepest personal secrets.

Didn't the state send the Chinese embassy a disk full of 5 million danes CPR info a few years ago?

Fucking hell, I still don't understand how this cuckold population is fine with the government centralizing so much information on us.

>Don't worry anon
>We are Scandinavian country!
>No corruption or power abuse takes place here xD
>We are safe xD
>Let the government know everything about you xD

Literally USSR / Gestapo tier society
>>
>>130002938
>>130004003
Danmark NEJ
Ni är ju förfan sista hoppen för Skandinavien
Sluta upp med dessa fasoner och fortsätt vara baserade
>>
>>130004003
This. It's actually depressing to know a country like ours can build up so much fellowship and then have it mauled, regardless of which government we pick. Social Democrat government fucked us over and now Liberal government is fucking us over. And all we really need is a Hitler.

Also, yes they did sell our social security numbers to China too. They also sell a ton of our shit to Goldman Sachs and Rothschild, most just goes by unnoticed.
>>
>>130004270
Du har ret. Vi må krydse fingre for næste valg. Kan være vi kan få en Ny Borgerli/ DF-kollation.
>>
>>130004270
Also, Kalmar Union soo and we shall once again be brothers in arms.
>>
File: Stop.png (374KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
Stop.png
374KB, 350x350px
>>130004502
>kalmar union
Stop
>>
>>130004608
You're just mad because our king betrayed the union and burned all Swedes alive.
>>
File: 1489103828535.gif (1MB, 1402x1076px) Image search: [Google]
1489103828535.gif
1MB, 1402x1076px
>>130006111
Well no fucking shit
Wouldn't you be mad if someone did that to your people?
>>
>>130004462
DF aka jodisk folkeparti.
>>
>>130003240
Who told you that kind of crap? She got a $50 fine for possession of an illegal weapon.
Peppersprays shouldn't be illegal, that shit's gay.
>>
>>130004462
>Du har ret. Vi må krydse fingre for næste valg. Kan være vi kan få en Ny Borgerli/ DF-kollation.
Never vote for the mainstream parties, they will always sell us out.
You need to vote for Danskernes Parti, whether they win or not doesn't matter, as long as they grow. It's about showing that we will continue to reward increasingly hard policies on shitskins.
>>
>>130002938
You already outsourced manufacturing of a vaccines for your children to SA. Might as well outsourced security.
>>
>>130004003

you forgot
>water is so clean here xD

Danish water in copenhagen is like 480 ppm, we're getting cucked biologically over here.

Water filter man was right all along.
>>
>>130004346
>>130004003
>>130002938
>Danish government allowed for company to sell serveilling equitment to the saudis that enables them to Big Brother us.
>Didn't the state send the Chinese embassy a disk full of 5 million danes CPR info a few years ago?
>yes they did sell our social security numbers to China too. They also sell a ton of our shit to Goldman Sachs and Rothschild, most just goes by unnoticed.

Why?
>>
>>130002938
2nd greatest ally is allowed to do that
>>
>>130003583
You mean the fucking hairspray with a sticker on it?
>>
>>130009057
The Jews.
>>
>>130009545
No, I mean, why do they need the social security numbers of your average dane?
>>
>>130009713
Why wouldn't you want more info on everyone? We use our SSN for everything.
>>
>>130002938
You know what's a good start to the war of information?
Archiving that.
http://archive.is/
>>
>>130009713
Because the SS numbers contain literally everything on us.
You can gain access to most information, order ID´s and even Passports with just that number, a picture ID and an in through the shitty NEM-ID digital system that is used as a universal login for everything by law: Banks, DMV etc.
>>
>>130009954
>>130010063
>Because the SS numbers contain literally everything on us.
Then why is your government selling this to foreign governments?
>>
>>130004003
You need to blood eagle execute your politicians.
>>
>>130003240
nah she got fined for possession of an illegal weapon. Not even for use of said weapon as that was well within her right to defend herself.
The rapist mudslime shit did have get punished but not hard enough. No deportation because "they might kill him where he is from so we cant deport".
Denmark need to leave all international conventions and abandon undemocratic and useless international/European human rights.
>>
>>130003325
>>130003422
>>130003583
>>130003730
>>130004346
>>130004462
>>130004502
>>130006111
>>130007775
Dude(s) you are too fucking cringe. You have got to stop. I hate the Saudis as much as the next person but cmon. At least next time you larp dont make it so easy for people to figure out you are Danish
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.