[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When do you think the second civil war will start in the U.S.?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: pHyPIkU (1).jpg (3MB, 5760x1080px) Image search: [Google]
pHyPIkU (1).jpg
3MB, 5760x1080px
Clearly libs want death to whites and implement radical dictatorship for the promise of wealth and koom-ba-yah or whatever.

I feel oddly satisfied when I imagine a radical terrorist liberal, who wants death to America, begging for forgiveness.
>>
File: 1497497694198.jpg (71KB, 634x817px) Image search: [Google]
1497497694198.jpg
71KB, 634x817px
>>129996621
Id say around winter
Also checked
>>
>>129996621
>When do you think the second civil war will start in the U.S.?
only when large enough swaths of ppl can raise a large enough army to hold a geographical position against the entire US armed forces -including naval blockades. ie: not any time soon. Closest thing we have to that rn is OathKeepers and from the crap I've seen on /pol/ lately that wouldn't go to well for about 1/3 of /pol/'s user base. If civil war happens, then you certainly will have the death of America. Russia and China will take the west coast and we will become what the founding father feared: a Europe 2.0 with waring city-states.
>>
File: canoe.jpg (10KB, 478x202px) Image search: [Google]
canoe.jpg
10KB, 478x202px
It started around 1965, but only one side is fighting so far.
>>
>>129996621

Leftists are cucks, they will never be able to fight a war. The question is how long until they piss off the far right enough for them to take action
>>
>Expecting a group of people to fight in a war while being against guns

It would be like the ending of The Last Samurai where we just mow them down with machine guns hut we won't feel sorry for them
>>
>>129996621
I'd say the opening shot was fired about 23 hours ago.
>>
Those asses looks deformed.
>>
It's already begun, the cold war turned hot yesterday.
>>
>>129996621
Who cares, fuck.
>>
it was supposed to start in 2004 and end in 2015.
>note: this is the only of Titor's predictions that are listed on wikipedia, (((they))) don't list the others he was right about.

I don't know when it will come, but it can't come soon enough.
>>
>>130005923
>>130006203
Why am I not clanking right now then?
>>
>>129996621
The day they foolishly try to confiscate firearms will be the catalyst of the 2nd Civil War
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.