[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is manlet Rand right in that James Hodgkinson did nothing wrong?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1777.jpg (139KB, 1182x1009px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1777.jpg
139KB, 1182x1009px
Is manlet Rand right in that James Hodgkinson did nothing wrong?
>>
>>129993429
>when it becomes tyrannical
>Following the constitution is tyrannical
>>
Basically yes. From the point of view of the shooter his actions were pretty righteous for the reason Rand is pointing out. Virtually all of the culpability lies with the media and the left for pushing a narrative wherein this kind of action would be just
>>
he's not wrong
>>
I'm not sure if playing baseball is tyranny
>>
>>129993429
How can an anti-white be right about anything?
>>
>>129996532
A tyrant on his break is still a tyrant.
>>
>>129993429
Looking forward to more leftist terrorism. You know it's coming.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (327KB, 2449x1837px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
327KB, 2449x1837px
>>129995461

How do you manage to breath on your own?
>>
>>129996968
says the leaf that allows children to be kidnapped if the parents don't believe in the 80 genders that the government made up
>>
>>129993429
Actually when one reads article I section VIII of the us constitution, it gives the Feds the power to defend themselves and fund a navy...but they can only fund an army for two years during times of war...as history has shown since the whisky rebellion, the second amendment was made so that the people form militias to be called upon by the Feds in order to go to war. This was to avoid the federal government having a standing army...which leads to tyranny and nowadays, genocide in some cases.

Therefore the right to bear arms is bestowed to the people so they may organize militias for the defense of the USA. This is what I can pull from the constitution, and I am certain the current government has broken this once we got the draft...therefore it is more important now that the us population is well armed.

It really grinds my gears when people go on to say our right to bear arms was to fight tyranny, no, it was for the defense of the nation at first and we should have access to more weapons in militias for defense only (john brown gun club is a no, militias to defend USA during attack and only then...yes), but the people in turn must be able to access this as well since the 2nd clearly states that people's right to bear arms shall not be infringed...
I'm gonna contradict myself but idc, if our government does go full tyranny, martial law, New Orleans style, and Waco style...then it may be time I guess.

This post is a mess, but point is read the constitution fully. It's late. I'm tired. Read and study, come to your own thoughts on this.
>>
>"This fucking tyrant won't pay for my transition operation and let my wife kill her baby! TIME TO DIE!"
Fuck off, Rand.
>>
>>129993429
> Tyrannical
> The top 1% pay 40% of all taxes
> But apparently that's not enough
> Maybe we should just tax the 1% at 100%
> Yeah that'll work.
> Remind us again who provides jobs?

Stupid liberal fucks

>Guess I should be asking the hobo on the corner for a job. Apparently he's the most morally righteous person on the block per this logic.
> I'm sure Bernie will pay me well.
> With free healthcare paid for by all the 1% that we tax out of the country.

Are people really this dumb? I guess so. Why else would there be 50% Dimmicrats
>>
>>129997743

You're right.

It's for a citizen militia, because the founders saw a professional army as inherently tyrannical, being as they just fought one with their own militias.
>>
>>129993429
This is why I continue to vote for him despite not agreeing with all of his positions. He's 100% right.
>>
>>
>>130000000
>>
>>129996968
You should change your flag to democrat or LGBT like the rest of your kin
>>
>>129993429
Yeah, but he shot at the wrong party. Although I am definitely NOT a Republicuck. But Democrats are doing more right now to promote white genocide.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.