[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Germany is finally stepping up its game

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

Kids as small as 6yr olds will be fingerprinted. ALL kids.

Also, all personal messages will be scanned by a massive German/Arabic/English algorithm to determine who is a naughty boy and needs to go to re-education camp.

I expect the friendly re-education officers at my door any minute now.
>>
>>129993228
Suck's to be you, kraut.
Maybe resist the mind-rape next time you lose, kay?
>>
>>129993333
Nice quads faggot.
>>
>>129993228
It's both a good thing and something that leads to something bad.

>Immigrants that lie about their age can be registered and persecuted if they commit crimes

>The reason they let them come here in the first place is to justify doing this to everyone
>>
>>129993228
Why are you talking such shit?

The underage muh refugees will be fingerprinted in order to prevent them from getting gibs on multiple identities.

The other thing is shit though but also only for crimes, that the authorities can read what you wrote more easily.

Can suck for you but can also help with figuring out what Ahmed has been up to with his boys.
>>
>>129993228
Good all citizens should be monitored for the greater unity of the Reich.
>>
>>129993772
I think their more interested about what Hans has said on the internet.
>>
And? In a few years these kids will be raping your women and committing other crimes at least you'll have their finger prints.
>>
>>129993772
>he thinks the government will use these tools primarily against the horde it let in
How are you people still so goddamn trusting?
>>
>>129993772
Yeah because guvrnment never abused their spying power
>>
>>129993228
>tfw had to do a fingerprint when getting my passport

Only time fingerprinted in my life though.
>>
>>129993228
They've already been spying on personal messages. Remember that American kid who posted a selfie of himself sig heiling in front of the Reichstag on his facebook?
It's not like Germany authorities monitor all American kids facebook pages.
>>
>>129994056
So your physical passport is useless then, you could just use your finger to board a plane really.
>>
>>129993900
That too
>>129993999
Where did I say that in my post?
>>
>>129994173
what?
>>
>>129994119
what happened with him?
>>
>>129994348
What what?
>>
>>129993228
You can get out the Germans from the commie but you can't get the commie out of the Germans.
>>
>>129994411
use fingerprint to board a plane?
>>
>>129993333
fpbp desu yo
>>
>>129994570
Ja
>>
>>129993228
This was always the goal
>>
>German/arabic/English
Hahah, good luck, they all speak turkish
>>
>>129993228
Merkel is an East German Commie
>>
>>129994645
never heard of this.
>>
>>129995354
In theory
>>
>>129993228
Holy fucking shit man. They're really not trying to hide anything anymore. Bread and circuses.
>>
>school library, 2001
>"anons we're introducing fingerprint check out service. You can no longer check books out manually"
>everyone uses it with no warnings about the possibility of all of our biometric data being stolen
>tfw my fingerprint might be in a police database somewhere because of this
Could I wreck my school with this?
>>
>>129995794
lose the faggot flag and maybe someone can actually given you insight, faggot
>>
File: Bohlwinkel.jpg (3KB, 89x59px) Image search: [Google]
Bohlwinkel.jpg
3KB, 89x59px
>>129993228
The worse thing is that your average Joe believes those 1984 mesures are good because they 'combat terrorism'
>>
>>129993228
>Invite a million of shitskins.
>Campaign to reduce influx of said shitskins.
>Promise to deport 100.000 shitskins.
>Get reelected.
I guess you just forgot about the other 900k that cannot be found or ID'd.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.