[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't you have friends from a different faith anon?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: Pope Franciscus.jpg (177KB, 1500x998px) Image search: [Google]
Pope Franciscus.jpg
177KB, 1500x998px
Why don't you have friends from a different faith anon?
>>
One of my best friends is a Greek Catholic.
He's a little weird but he's alright.
>>
>>129992747
im a catholic the popes shit right now
>>
>>129992747
They slowly try convert you, or you slowly try convert them. Without even knowing.
>>
File: IMG_1599.jpg (23KB, 480x648px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1599.jpg
23KB, 480x648px
Because they may not be wring about everything,
And stil OK
>>
>>129992747
I do fag
Muslims, Jews (even a Rabbi), etc etc.

No Christians though, I hate Christians, they should all be crucified
>>
Because i dont like them.
>>
Fuck the Pope, he is a cuck, migrant loving pedophile.
In Argentina, he supported the dictators as long he could have his playground.
Even bunch of nuns, died thanks to him, he basically told the dictators that convent has people who want freedom.
Catholics need an old school pope, one who can stand his ground against the Islamic threat.
>>
>>129994277
>doesn't know whats papal infallability
When are they cutting out your tongue for uttering such blasphemy?
>>
>>129996994
> they should all be crucified
Dont worry, they all want to be crucified
>>
File: 1497417339529.jpg (867KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1497417339529.jpg
867KB, 2000x1000px
>>129992747
because i dont want friends who will burn in hell
>>
>not many Muslims in my community to befriend so can't but will probably end in heated arguments
>No Jews in community either but will end up in heated arguments about bank statements or money or some shit
>Only Catholics, Protestants, and athiest in community
>Try to befriend athiest usually works
>Try to befriend Catholic, usually works
>Try to befriend Protestants, ends up with them telling me how sinful and how damned I am for commiting a small sin or sneezing at the wrong time, them saying how they're right about everything, them saying how God himself hand picked their piece of shit 300 person church on the middle of suburbia that was created 12 years ago, ends up in him trying to convert me to his stinky Protestants and smelly conservative beliefs

>TL:DR Catholics and athiest are the only chill people.
>>
>>129998184
He's the first Jesuit Pope.
Jesuit's have always been the cucks of Catholicism.
>>
File: god.jpg (434KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
god.jpg
434KB, 750x500px
>>129992747
You either believe in one God or you don't, you either stick to your values and principles or you are worth nothing.
>>
>>130002619
that said the current pope is a traitor and a fake put in place to destroy and weaken Christianity and further the destruction of Europe
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.