[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nazi I guess

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

>Be me sophomore in high school
>Read Night in English
>Whisper to "best friend"
>What's the difference between harry potter and a jew?
>Teacher hears me and I have to repeat myself
>She says go on...
>One could escape the chamber
>Be insensitive nazi for rest of my high school career...
>I accept my fate sad.jpg
>>
>>129992598
What's the difference between Hitler and a Greens-voter?
>Hitler knew when to kill himself
>>
>>129992920
kys shill

pro tip: shill also includes libcuck faggots
>>
>>129992920
i am offended
>>
File: 1497453414263.jpg (17KB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
1497453414263.jpg
17KB, 500x364px
>>129992598
Oh, anon, I know that feel. Once I tried to go to this party at deskmate's house, we were talking about running for student president. Since I was the class president, I turn down the offer saying "I can't listen to everyone, that's why I hate democracy". They all laugh and begin to call me a nazi, I just think the rule of the mob is as dangerous as the rule of the worst dictator. Even if I'm very conservative in both economic and social values, I just don't think democracy is a good solution for everyone. But they are just too bluepilled to listen to my warnings. When I got back home I pledged to myself that I'd never talk again of politics.

pic related, it's MFW the girl I fell in love with laughs at me and there is no way I can redpill her at the moment, even though I want to, so much...
>ahahahah you're a madman
>ahahahahah you like trump [it's not even true]
>>
File: feelsgood.png (85KB, 1162x850px) Image search: [Google]
feelsgood.png
85KB, 1162x850px
>>129992598
>be me in highschool
>take German for two years (didn't learn shit)
>school is full of German exchange students
>all quiet beta-nu male types
>have one in my english class
>sits behind me
>get History textbook out
>turn to WWII
>half page portrait of Hitlers face
This kid literally dropped all spaghetti, leans over my shoulder starts pointing and shouting "BAD MANN" "I HATE DIESE MANN"
>went straight to the dean
Still worth it.
>>
File: 1496892530080.png (147KB, 494x702px) Image search: [Google]
1496892530080.png
147KB, 494x702px
>>129992598
look kiddo let me give you a piece of advice. you can do and say anything as long as you are cool, charming and funny. people love these traits and will give anything to maintain their relationship with you. normies are extremely retarded and hypocrites in essence. learn how to win people over instead of fighting them, it will make your life easy af
>>
>>129993942
usually I dislike Turks, but hey, you have a point here.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.