[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

was the guy crazy or was he right?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Arbeit_Macht_Frei_Dachau_8235.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
Arbeit_Macht_Frei_Dachau_8235.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>2 years ago me and my school went on a trip to munich
>live in german part of belgium so i speak fluently german
>make a stop at KZ Dachau
>We arrived there on 2 P.M, our guide shouldve come to us at 2:30 P.M.
>2:15 p.m. An old German man comes to us, maybe 70-75 years i couldnt tell, and claims he is our guide
>Our teachers agree and we started the tour
>The man started the tour normally like any guy would, talking about the barracks etc
>Suddenly the guy talks about football teams, brothel,... that were avaible to (((them))) basically things that made their live more enjoyable in the camps
>Teacher was mad asf but we kept going for a while
>when we arrived at the gas chambers, the guide told us:" i wont tell u anything, think for yourself about everything here", so we did
>after that he said some controversial shit again, i think he explained the proper use of zyklon b
>teacher got mad asf and stopped the tour

>tfw an old nazi guide made u come to /pol/
>tfw when i still dont know if he was right or wrong
>>
>>129990990

You can be crazy and right at the same time.

He sounds like one of those cases.
>>
>>129990990
>Things that never happened

Well he is risking imprisonment by everything he said...

Google David Irving or watch a single YouTube video where he talks. Irving is cucked a bit now though, he noe now claims that some of Hitler's subordinates did have a plot to kill (((them))) and he does claim that there were at least two instances of Zyklon B used to gas (((them))) in isolated incidents under camp Commander, food was all out thanks (((Uncle Sam))).
>>
I swear to god this was real, at least i think it wasnt the real guide but would the real guide tell us things like that?
>>
File: 1489866247774.jpg (511KB, 2011x1716px) Image search: [Google]
1489866247774.jpg
511KB, 2011x1716px
>>129990990
>>129991348
The holohoax is a myth and even the ADL admits that 44% of youth don't buy it. Only baby boomers buy a giant lie built on widely disparate and contradicting stories (many proven false) and the idea that all physical evidence and the lack thereof should be excluded from the conversation on penalty of prison.

I still prefer to argue that internment was more than justified. I bring up the 1918 German communist revolution where 90% of the leadership was Jewish, kike Lenin and his kike/multicult bolshevik party murdering any halfway intelligent ethnic Russian/Ukranian after the civil war, Jew NKVD head Yagoda and his merry band of kikes famining 6,000,000+ European Christians around the Black Sea in the 1930's, etc. etc. etc.
>>
>>129990990.
>>2:15 p.m. An old German man comes to us, maybe 70-75 years i couldnt tell, and claims he is our guide

"guide" or "leader" in German = Führer
>>
What is the proper use of zyklon b?
>>
A 70-75 year old man today would have been born around 1952-57. He might have been the child of someone who worked the camps, but he could not have formed his own views on the camps while they were in operation.

What I'm getting at is he was probably in his 90s.
>>
>>129992672
Zyklon B comes in pellets and has to be converted into a gas in order to kill people. The kicker is that the Nazis did not own the hardware to do just that.
>>
>>129992798
Source on this?
>>
>>129992798
they didn't have a glass of water?
>>
>>129990990
Hitler crapped his pants!!! Why does no one care???
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.