[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NZ Migration

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 315
Thread images: 36

File: Flag_of_New_Zealand.svg.png (14KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_New_Zealand.svg.png
14KB, 800x400px
"Migrants are piling into New Zealand at nearly twice the rate than in Australia and more than three times the rate of the UK"

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/politics/93710597/migrants-coming-into-new-zealand-at-a-faster-rate-of-knots-compared-to-other-countries-figures
>>
Let's fix that link, try these

http://www.cnn.com/
http://www.salon.com/
http://www.msnbc.com/
http://www.cbsnews.com/
https://www.nytimes.com/
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/
https://www.washingtonpost.com/
>>
>>129989356
According to the clickbaiting liberal trash that is stuff.co.
This is accentuate Labours new immigration policy. They are selling their leftist principals to get elected and softening up to Winston.
Labour are the same brand of academia cookie cutter neo marxists as every left wing party across Europe. Be skeptical.
>>
>>129989356

Fucking Jews. I am sick and tired of all the Asians, Arabs and other non whites crawling into the land I was born in. New Zealand is dead and is going the way of Brazil.
>B-but whats wrong with that? We will have people with varying skin tones, that is progress.
>You want racial purity laws to protect your people? What are you? A sick Nazi?
>Diversity is our strength hyuk hyuk hyuk
>>
>>129989356
Yeah, no shit.
>>
>>129989660
Move out of Auckland faggot.
National = wealthy right voting Chinese
Labour = Left voting 3rd world niggers, Merkel style.

Vote for WP and stfu
>>
File: southland.jpg (67KB, 719x307px) Image search: [Google]
southland.jpg
67KB, 719x307px
>>129989356
It's fucking depressing, and it feels like we can't do anything about it outside of voting, and what good will that do when most people don't give a shit and vote National. I'm escaping south, but at the current rate it won't remain pure for long.
>>
>>129989632
>This is accentuate Labours new immigration policy. They are selling their leftist principals to get elected and softening up to Winston.Labour are the same brand of academia cookie cutter neo marxists as every left wing party across Europe. Be skeptical.

They will slow down immigration and massively increase the refugee quota. Its literally all they fucking talk about is bringing more poor people here so the tax payers can spend 70,000$ per year per refugee. (They cost more then fucking prisoners and most don't end up in work because they wont assimilate)

Winston is the only option and I think a lot of Kiwis are waking up to this.

As an Aucklander I can tell you if something isint done very soon, this city is destined for ruin.

The motorway is no gridlock all day and it never used to be. No one can afford to buy a house and rents are absolutely insane.

This week iv heard nothing but ridiculous ideas from the immigration loving media about "how to fix Auckland"

From "Banning" people from driving one day a week so they could "see the benefits of public transport"..................WTF Public Transport barely exists in Auckland. Its a god damn joke.

The other was "We should pay Aucklanders more then the rest of the country so they can afford rent"

The politicians and media have no answers because stopping immigration is "Racist" Winston is the only one wanting to completely stop it.
>>
let me in you cunts
>>
>>129989632
>They are selling their leftist principals to get elected
stopping migration to restrict labour so that wages go up is a classic policy of the party though
>>
Are Italians OK by you Kiwis? I just moved here 3 months ago from Calabria. Fucking love it here.
NZ pros
> no Arabs
> no gypsy
> sensible politics
> no cosa nostra
> good wages
Cons
> bad dressed women
> bad looking women
> bad haircuts on women
> fat women
But funny thing, they think they are something valuable. And they have terrible pompino skills.
>>
File: Untitled324.png (948KB, 971x791px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled324.png
948KB, 971x791px
Can't wait to hear the inhuman hybrid of a NZ accint and an arab one.
It'll be fucking ridiculous
Hope your Maori's just flat kick the shit out them for you guys, since I know none of you can do it.
>>
>>129990135
>Public Transport barely exists in Auckland
It does it's just is positioned in the worst fucking places and infested with shitskins.
>>
>>129990324
>Are Italians OK by you Kiwis?
not as good as proper migrants from the home country
>>
>>129990186
They are cashing in on Winston's popularity, nothing more. Labour are marxists/feminists and PRO IMMIGRATION. They want you to get on board with the European agenda ASAP but need to get elected first.
The only immigration they oppose is wealthy Asian immigrants who vote against them.
>>
>>129990324
>Are Italians OK by you Kiwis
Preference is Australia>Anglosphere>Europe>United European Emirates>Commonwealth>Everywhere else>China
>>
start hosting NZ generals, brother
>>
>>129990345
I live on a train and bus route and even I refuse to use public transport.

Too many bad instances with Maoris and Islanders growing up on busses and trains.
>>
>>129990550
We have them 1-2 times a week.
>>
>>129990324
fuck off;
you thought we we're full?
they are FUCKING FULL
>>
File: 1497427841720.jpg (16KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
1497427841720.jpg
16KB, 255x255px
>>129990144
are you white mongol?
>>
nz bros i really fucking feel for you
start hosting your own generals please
never give up
we'll seize victory and start deporting these choongas one day
>>
>>129990607
Pretty much the problem, that and nothing convenient for everyone out West, North and East. Unless you live right next to transport hubs.
>>
File: kijab.jpg (142KB, 724x945px) Image search: [Google]
kijab.jpg
142KB, 724x945px
>>129990135
>They will slow down immigration and massively increase the refugee quota
this is exactly what will happen along with some other kikeish behaviour and you'll end up with even more than beforehand
>>
>>129990470
>>129990532
>>129990612
Is nice! Grazie.

But hey I am living in South Island. Here it is not so full. I saw Auckland, looks nice but not an option. You have given that city to Asia just as England has given London to the middle east
>>
>>129990723
My parents tell me of a Jewish mayor Auckland had in the 70s.

That he said Auckland wasn't ready for a bigger population and it needed a lot of money spent on infrastructure to prepare it.

They laughed at him and said it would never happen and now look where we are 40 years later.

They call Auckland the "most livable city" in the world but its becoming a congested shit hole that no one can afford to live in.

I blame the baby boomers who own all the property in Auckland and vote National.
>>
>>129990144
In all honesty Europeans are a bit of a problem, their idea of right wing is National. which is the globalist party fucking up the country. So from Europe we get mainly Leftists and cuckservatives.
>>
>>129990919
Unfortunately us Kiwis are fucking stupid.
Our baby boomers have been the only force keeping neo leftist shit out of our country
>>
>>129990955
fucking vermin plauge
fuck off back to your desert island you call home you noodle eating arab
>>
>>129990971
>My parents tell me of a Jewish mayor Auckland had in the 70s.
>That he said Auckland wasn't ready for a bigger population and it needed a lot of money spent on infrastructure to prepare it.
Dove Myer Robinson was never able to put his public transport plans in because from WW2 until 2008 Auckland was controlled by the CitRats who were firm in keeping all rates down
>>
>peewis
kek
KEK
K E K
>>
>>129989356
>faster rate of knots
>measuring immigration in a unit of windspeed

Why does this country hurt itself so?
>>
>>129989356
Immigration has been great for New Zealand. Auckland is becoming a truly global city.
>>
File: 1475804490983.jpg (80KB, 851x660px) Image search: [Google]
1475804490983.jpg
80KB, 851x660px
>>129989356
Feelsgoodman i'm moving to NZ next month cant wait desu

I'll finally be a kiwi although I will miss my guns
>>
>>129990324

>> no Arabs
Drive through central Auckland. Mt Albert has a whole block of shops they have taken over.

> sensible politics
You're joking right?

> no cosa nostra
No just crazy white trash and brown biker gangs that all used to war with each other but now have united together to sell the youth of NZ Meth. They have destroyed thousands of Millennials in this country.

> good wages
Lower wages then Australia but you are Italian so we probably pay more then Italy.

> bad dressed women
> bad looking women
> bad haircuts on women
> fat women

Sounds like West or South Auckland. I live out East and we have some good looking white girls who dress nice.

Anyway welcome Italian. Are you a tradesman of some sort?
>>
>>129990971
And the same Baby Boomers who bought in all the Islanders to do the shit jobs no one wanted during a recession.

Fucking hell, why?
>>
>>129991392
We have guns though.
>>
>>129989356
try putting a 'full' sign on the border. worked for us
>>
>>129991113
Yeah they refer to him as "Robbie.

That he drove around in some nice old car shirtless all the time and was a really good guy.
>>
>>129991392
>I'll finally be a kiwi
you won't though
>>
>>129989356
They are using jew zeeland as a pathway into Australia.

Fucking cunts.
>>
>>129991392
Getting a gun liscence is extremely easy in NZ
We are nowhere near as cucked as aus and yurope
>>
>>129991403
How is Chowick/Pangmure?
>>
>>129991410
>And the same Baby Boomers who bought in all the Islanders to do the shit jobs no one wanted during a recession.

I had to deal with some today. Fucking everywhere you go in the workplace 90% of them have the same attitude.

Not only did they bring Islanders here. They let them breed out of control. Seriously the average Island family has 7+ kids.
>>
>>129991494
He was against maori radicals so not bad for a jew
>>
>>129991224
because america's cup
>>
>>129990971
>Believing the best/most livable cities in the world propaganda

Wellington has supposedly been voted best city on earth 40 times in the past year, its bullshit that's peddled by the government to trick people into moving here.
>>
>>129991427
indeed you do you glorious fucking bastards
really fucking feel for your lot, but: your immigration poz is pretty much worse than us despite being so much smaller
fuck lads: please start your own generals!
>>
>>129991527
That is true, but we also don't want our special relationship sullied by those cunts.
>>
>>129991545
Howick seems nice.

Panmure is shit and I wouldn't live there. High crime and drug area and its mostly non white.
>>
>>129991694
Sweet, central over here.

Surprisingly few Asians all things considered. Then again few people sell.
>>
>>129991694
>Howick seems nice.
still 1.3 mil for a house though
>>
>>129989356
ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.
>>
>>129991403
>italian
>tradesman
HA
good joke
he can't get up late and have a siesta here, mate
not to mention it would do in his stilettos
>>
>>129991874
fucking whiterabbit retards
spamming this shit to the choir
>>
Friendly reminder to vote for National in the upcoming election.
>>
>>129989356

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL
>>
>>129991874
>posting a copy pasta
really
>>
who cares, nz population is like 5 million and most of them are down syndrome inbreds and abos.
>>
>>129991973
Friendly reminder to be sodomised with a cactus.
>>
>>129991973
>voting for Bill Chinglish
>>
>>129991990
I'd be offended but then I realise we have more gold reserves than you.
>>
File: 895760.jpg (42KB, 620x378px) Image search: [Google]
895760.jpg
42KB, 620x378px
The problem with our immigration is that MFAT and INZ pretty much lie to other people in the anglosphere to make them move here.

They're starting to figure out that our housing consists 75% of wooden shacks, you're actually more likely to be murdered here than most first world countries, that being at the very bottom of the Pacific Ocean by yourself actually sucks and having your children come out of the education system comparatively borderline retarded isnt really so good. Alongside the fact that alot of the provinces are stuck in the late 80s and early 90s infrastructurally its only a matter of time until they start drawing people from the heart of darkness.
>>
>>129992105
We have more gold inside the ground than you have ground in your entire "country".

Kiwis are morbidly retarded. Just join australia already.
>>
>>129992016
>>129992075
They're the best we've got, and they're going to win again. I'll be back here on election night to savour your tears.
>>
>>129991973
>Voting for a party that thinks bringing over 100,000 people here every year is sustainable.
>Voting for a party that bases all its growth off mass immigration and then sells it to the public as a "success" as an entire generation gets pushed out of the housing market due to over population.
>>
>>129992167
>late 80s and early 90s infrastructurally
we were having a few other issues back then other than infrastructure
>>
>>129992173
>We have more gold inside the ground than you have ground in your entire "country".
Wait, are you saying you'd invade China to mine their land?

The fucking madman!
>>
>>129992225
>They're the best we've got
We have NZ first faggot.
>>
>>129989608
Is this a bot or a new epin meme?
>>
File: eupls.png (264KB, 620x388px) Image search: [Google]
eupls.png
264KB, 620x388px
chance of labour/greens getting in?
>>
>>129992281
Canada is literally covered in gold and diamonds you mongoloid. Enjoy your genocide.
>>
>>129991403
Hi man.

I have given up on italy. You complain about Arabs in Auckland. We get three times as many Arabs arriving in my country each week then you have in your hole country. You can not make a comparison.

And I will do you the service to know nothing about my countries political situation. Corrupt, governments falling apart every six months. Berlusconi has been our only good politician. He said he doubts anyone could get an erection enough to fuck Merkel.

> cosa nostra
Don't ask. They run cities in my area. They decide what happens. If judges and police have no power and get killed, you will understand we citizens have no say.

I am stonemason. You don't have this trade in NZ anymore so you have to get us from Europe to do this job. Am working in Christchurch rebuilding. So be happy knowing I am not taking anyone's job.

Thank you for the welcome.
>>
>>129991973
They will win, right? NZers understand that Labour/Greens are true Marxists that will destroy NZ, right? I worry that Bill English isn't popular enough...
>>
>>129992167
>They're starting to figure out that our housing consists 75% of wooden shacks

You sound like one of these Auckland beta males complaining about old houses that our grandparents grew up in.

Buy a fucking heater you queer.
>>
File: pc002741_0.jpg (4MB, 3000x1922px) Image search: [Google]
pc002741_0.jpg
4MB, 3000x1922px
>>129992360
come home white man
>>
>>129991392
You can have guns cunt.
Semi auto's all good. You can own an AR-15 as long as it isn't military styled but you can import parts separately, mag size limited to 5. Join a gun club and 'get things' easily once you make friends with locals.
Mag size for .22's is 15, everything else is 5.
Lots of Russian SKS here (so easy to convert if you know what I mean), also 100 round drum mags to suit.
You can't have pistols without special E-cat licence (hard to get)
>>
Who /afrikaans/ here?
>>
>>129992536
We should go back to Europe.

Id love to see NZ turn to shit under Maori/Island dominion and it would within a decade.
>>
>>129992474
>are true Marxists
nah the green party is so desperate to get into power they have started wearing suits to parliament and their leader used to be a corporate lawyer while them and labor have made fiscal responsibility pledges and promise to reduce faster then the nats in other words they have a very neo lib appearance
>>
>>129992416
bout 50/50 at this stage
>>
File: huge.0.581.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
huge.0.581.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>129992660
>Who /afrikaans/ here?
>>
>>129992500
Fuck off cunt exactly this type of attitude is why we're in a situation where families huddle around an LPG heater in their living room and then head to bed in freezing cold bedrooms where some people are unlucky enough to have their babies not survive the night.

Atleast Wellington has a natural gas infrastructure so I've got central heating, like any civilized white British man would, but "muh frontier mindset" will relegate you to nigger tier home heating.
>>
>>129992459
>Stonemason.

Nice one man. Welcome to NZ,

Reason I asked is a lot of tradesmen from UK and Europe seem to be coming here to help with the housing boom.

I prefer you guys to non Europeans any day.
>>
>>129992500
>that our grandparents grew up in.
having a family of two parents and 7 kids in a two bedroom house was not that good
>>
>>129992822
I grew up in an old state house.

Toughen up you fag.
>>
>>129990144
I have met two finnish people in the last 5 years and both were cool as fuck.
>>
File: 1493680968199.png (377KB, 498x497px) Image search: [Google]
1493680968199.png
377KB, 498x497px
>>129992660
Japies get out.
>>
>>129992474
The average NZ'r is dumb as fuck.
People here vote Green because it gives them good feels, saving the earth, etc.

National always have the popular vote. Under MMP that doesn't matter though. There are enough left wing factions of special interest to cobble together an ugly coalition.
Winston Peters will be king maker.
>>
File: toilet.jpg (44KB, 418x523px) Image search: [Google]
toilet.jpg
44KB, 418x523px
>>129990513
this.

its either we get flooded with chinks and poos or flooded with towelheads and niggers
>>
File: smua.jpg (9KB, 248x233px) Image search: [Google]
smua.jpg
9KB, 248x233px
>>129992671
fuck they're in for a rude shock once the chinks take over, can't wait to see their faces when the gibsmedat disappears
>>
Stop fucking up our islands you Kiwi bastards.
>>
File: Capture.png (436KB, 649x619px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
436KB, 649x619px
Kiwi cucks are some of the worst cucks

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/politics/93347474
>>
>>129992360
>NZ first
kek.

>>129992236
A lot of those immigrants are here on student visas and bring a lot of money into the sector, or provide necessary skills and labour. There are problems that come with immigration but it is an essential part of growing our economy, and significantly reducing it comes with its own problems. You can't blame all of our issues on it.

>>129992474
Yeah, Nats will win again. I'd be shocked if they didn't.
>>
>National - Liberals
>Labour/Green - Commies
>NZ1st - Nationalist

That's how is see the parties now.
>>
>>129992904
>Toughen up you fag

Fucking wew, I'd rather be warm when I get home from work.

You remind me of those kids who would walk around in winter at school with their short sleeve shirts on to try make a point of how hard they were.

You're not hard, you're cold.
>>
>>129989356
We Aussies really need to annex NZ

The globalists are trying to make them as cucked as Sweden and influence us by proxy. The amount of intelligence shenanigans that's get routed through that country is insane

I highly recommend Nicky Hagers Book "secret power"
>>
>>129989356
>at-a-faster-rate-of-knots
So they're rowing faster?
>>
>>129992811
It seems afrikaans superiority has triggered the litte bird.
>>
>>129990324
you forgot
> woman are slag
>>
>>129993098
This infuriates me immensely my guy. Our country lacks any diplomatic integrity these days.

Case in point: Pursuing an FTA with the EU which is in hostile negotiations with the motherland.

Makes me fucking puke.
>>
>>129993189
>(((Nicky Hager)))
literally brought down when of the best national party leaders we have had in years
>>
>>129989356
Damn, you cunts are fucked, how many white NZ'ers are there?
>>
File: 1497062048672.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1497062048672.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>129993098
>leadership
Fucking kill me, what are we children?
>>
>>129991403
Did you go to school out east?
>>
File: 1495483062898.jpg (38KB, 800x522px) Image search: [Google]
1495483062898.jpg
38KB, 800x522px
>>129992432
>>
File: auckna.png (579KB, 1277x718px) Image search: [Google]
auckna.png
579KB, 1277x718px
>>129993311
Smith still representing
>>
>>129992969
I just wish more kiwis would realize it.
The Greens are ADVOCATES FOR OPEN BORDERS. THEY ARE LITERAL COMMUNISTS, LIKE FOR REAL, AS IN THEIR LAST LEADER RUSSEL NORMAN WAS A CARD CARRYING MEMBER OF THE AUSTRALIAN COMMUNIST PARTY.
Labour and the Greens are the same party. You can't vote for one without the other.
>>
>>129989356
hey aus/pol/ I feel as if the amount of shill and liberal subverter posters has increased to a 80% stranglehold
>>
>>129993414
kiwis are worse than canada, they aren't even a real fucking country. 5 million population, what do they export? Bad accents and fish?

FUCK THEM
>>
Poor old NZ getting culturally enriched. It was only a matter of time, really. Seemed like for so long it was insulated from (((globalisation))), but alas those days are gone. It doesn't help when hundreds of thousands of white folks move to Australia, either. I often forget that even my gf is from NZ.
>>
>>129993098
It's fucking disgusting what the libshits in our country will do to spite America. Going to China is the worst thing we could possibly do.
>>
>>129993433
stop this at once
>>
>>129993178
You never walked to school in winter in bare feet and played rugby on a Saturday morning in the middle of winter I'm guessing.

No wonder kids today are so soft.
>>
File: 20170327_131637.jpg (3MB, 4032x2268px) Image search: [Google]
20170327_131637.jpg
3MB, 4032x2268px
>>129992659
>wrong
Dude, semi auto rifles are capped to 7 rounds on A-cat and no limits for E-cat.
A-cat also restricts cosmetic features whereas E-cat does not.

Pistols are B-cat and cannot be used outside of designated ranges.
>>
>>129993310
They brought themselves down. Hager just exposed the bullshit
>>
>>129993351
Yeah man.

East Auckland is only part of Auckland id want to live in. Where I live is still 90% white.
>>
>>129993794
Nowhere out east is 90% white
>>
>>129990324
>Are Italians OK by you Kiwis?

Italians are negroids that have to go back.
>>
File: frog.jpg (12KB, 230x200px) Image search: [Google]
frog.jpg
12KB, 230x200px
>Meet Pajeet at uni
>His parents moved from shitstain India to NZ
>Immediately after getting residency they fucking come to Australia
>mfw I realise literally thousands of Pajeets are doing this
>and probably anyone else who is able to get into NZ.

REEEEEEEEEEE STOP TAKING ADVANTAGE OF OUR RELATIONSHIP YOU FUCKING KIWI MUTTS.

ALL YOU'RE DOING IS FUCKING IT UP FOR BOTH OF US.
>>
>>129994013
yea man, kiwis are cancer.
>>
>>129993928
The better areas are. Remuera/Meadowbank/St Johns are still pretty white and they are moving a lot of the Islanders out of Glen Innes and Panmure and gentrifying the areas.
>>
>>129994013
I was at a Centrelink office recently and was stunned at how many Arabs, Africans etc there were with New Zealand passports.
>>
File: 1496137415944.png (2MB, 1475x616px) Image search: [Google]
1496137415944.png
2MB, 1475x616px
>>129989356
>>
>>129993521
Only in Auckland. Literally everyone complaining is an Aucklander.
>>
>>129994013
Literally 99% of shitskins on welfare get in through NZ, it's disgusting.
>>
>>129992836
;-)

>>129993291
> women are slag
Is this true? I have been lucky but not sure why. Back home I am maybe a 5, one slut here says I am 10 out of 10. I suppose foreign cock is exciting for Kiwi women. Kiwi guys should go to Italy, the women there prefer men who don't know about D&G, can change flat tires and can chop down trees. You will get sex off the plane.
>>
>>129989356
NZ is already a part of China what are you complaining about?
>>
>>129991874
We know this you fucking retard.
>>
>>129994238
I thought NZ residents/citizens couldn't get welfare in Aus?
>>
Fuck. I always wanted to move their because I hate the climate here and I could easily get work. Guess not.
>>
File: Whittaker croc hunter.jpg (253KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Whittaker croc hunter.jpg
253KB, 1500x1500px
>>129991403
I visited Auckland CBD recently and was surprised it was just as bad if not worse than Sydney CBD. Chinks and poos everywhere. At least you guys have Wendys and cheap beers though.
>>
File: images (1).png (11KB, 364x405px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).png
11KB, 364x405px
>>129989356
Can't wait for the eventual collapse. Meanwhile... I'll move back to England.
>>
>>129994361
ahahhahahahahahhahahaha

quite the opposite seppo. kiwis literally come here to get their prescriptions then fly home.
>>
>>129992167

Crime rate is lower than or near most first world countries and education/IQ is better than most first world countries. What the fuck are you on about?

I don't see the benefit of mass immigration and will be voting Winston Peters for this reason.
>>
>>129994679
So I, as an NZ citizen, could go to Australia and start collecting welfare?
>>
File: uk2027.webm (3MB, 1328x720px) Image search: [Google]
uk2027.webm
3MB, 1328x720px
>>129994615
what a master plan
>>
>>129993433
Thats hilarious. Nice job
>>
File: gm-navy-image1[1].jpg (72KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
gm-navy-image1[1].jpg
72KB, 800x600px
In other news the NZ navy just upgraded their main battle fleet.
>>
>>129994615
Unfortunately I think England and the rest of western Europe will be going down the toilet soon, probably long before us.
>>
>>129989356

HAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHA !

OMFG how mad are the elites? This was going to be their safe-haven when shit hits the fan.
>>
File: fuckingchangs.png (50KB, 950x652px) Image search: [Google]
fuckingchangs.png
50KB, 950x652px
>>129994866
Yes.
>>
>>129994743
He's probably looking at the stats of foreigners who die here.

And yes a lot do but its not feral Maoris or Islanders doing it. Its the environment and NZ's rugged bush that people end up going missing in.

Tourists come here and think they are adventurers and then end up dying of hypothermia in the Bush when they get lost.
>>
>>129990327
t. manchild who barely leaves his house
>>
>>129993671
I'm pretty sure walking to school in winter in bare feet is a sign that you lived below the poverty line. I took a bus anyway so that wasn't an issue. Also I did play rugby all through school, its not doing shit outside in the cold that bothers me, its the fact people are happy to extend those freezing conditions into their homes.

I bet you're one of those people whose house is always inexplicably colder inside than the ambient temperature outside.
>>
>>129993116
You are fucking Chinese I bet. Gtfo gook and vote WP. National voters are just as bad as fucking labour shitskin importers.
>>
File: hc.jpg (24KB, 360x433px) Image search: [Google]
hc.jpg
24KB, 360x433px
>>129994962
that'll be a reality if labour get in
>>
>>129989356
Is the South Island still safe? I want to visit Queenstown and Wanaka some day.
>>
>>129995183
Clark actually oversaw one of the largest British Immigration booms to New Zealand
>>
>>129990327
Maoris are beating and robbing Chinese non-stop.
They are known to carry large amounts of cash and electronic devices.
A Chinese facebook page was set up to give advice to new chinks about how to behave around poly niggers and got btfo for being racist.
>>
>>129994743
>>129995153

We were literally named the single worst country at maths in the entire OECD, we have a mediocre education system at best with an even worse qualifications framework.

Also you are more likely to be murdered here, even if marginally, than a lot of our peer nations that's just a simple fact.
>>
>>129995167
No you just sound like a whinging Aucklander.

My parents brought a state house in the early 90s during a rent to buy scheme the National government had going at the time.

Winters were cold but not apocalyptic like you and the fucking media go on about.

Most the people getting sick In shitty houses are islanders with 10 kids in Otara. Why should we build them flash new houses when they just wreck them?
>>
>>129991392
NZ is way more fun friendly than we are, almost Switzerland tier. Wish we had their gun laws, desu.
>>
>>129995312
That was our boom before the bust. She drove the housing bubble hard and at the same time the UK was getting pozzed by paki's. People sold up mortgaged houses in the UK and bought free hold in NZ with their valuable pounds.
>>
>>129995718
Fucking cunt phone. Gun friendly.
>>
>>129995507
Islanders primarily target whites/Asians and Indians.

We are the only people with money and nice things.
>>
>>129995049
Oh I thought you meant unemployment benefits. I've seen lots of Maori protesting in Australia over lack of unemployment benefits so I was surprised.
>>
>>129995718
>almost Switzerland tier
"No."
>>
>>129995735
a hell of a lot of them left the UK because of blair's migrants coming in
>>
>>129995718
>almost Switzerland tier.
with a third of the wealth
>>
>>129989356
migrants from WHERE
what color?
makes sense, I was hearing "new zealand would be a great place to live"
so makes sense it's being attacked
this is a war, they're sending this niggers so there is no place left
>>
>>129991261
And its a fucking shithole you cunt
>>
Been in Auckland for a conference from down south.

Get called a cunt by a hobo as soon as i step out onto queen street

10/10 would recommend
>>
>>129995893
My wifes family came here from Wales during the Clark years, bought the new house next door to me free hold.
>why you came?
>fucking paki's and pounds to NZD is like winning the lottery
>>
>>129995223
South island is safe as fuck. Does get cold in winter and weather can change quick if you're outdoors.
>>
>>129995966
>niggers
they are not niggers
>>
File: Straya Cucked.jpg (58KB, 283x400px) Image search: [Google]
Straya Cucked.jpg
58KB, 283x400px
>>129995718

NZ gun laws are fucking gay. I want to buy a machine gun at the hardware store without any bullshit like the good old days. Fuck this gay earth.
>>
>>129995966
Wealthy Asians.
You need big cash to immigrate here.
We have a right wing government, they import right wing voters.
It's also an Auckland problem. The entire country hates Auckland, always has, always will.
>tfw south island antarctic climate is hostile to niggers
>>
>>129991392
You can buy plenty of firearms here and fuck off were full.
>>
File: Auckland.jpg (28KB, 308x395px) Image search: [Google]
Auckland.jpg
28KB, 308x395px
>>129996319
>It's also an Auckland problem. The entire country hates Auckland, always has, always will.
>>
>>129991392
You can dress a monkey up in a beautiful New Zealand dress, but it's still a monkey.

>the monkey is you
>>
>>129989632
>According to the clickbaiting liberal trash that is stuff.co.
Tu quoque
>>
>>129996098
How's Wellington? One of my favorite shows as a kid was shot there and I would love to see the filming locations
>>
File: nintendrumpf.png (116KB, 810x807px) Image search: [Google]
nintendrumpf.png
116KB, 810x807px
Tfw labour got btfo in the latest poll
>>
>>129995708
This isn't about building Horis better houses, as I said earlier its just this god awful attitude people have which basically boils down to.

>"hmm, better methods of heating are available that will warm up my whole house"
>"I wont get that though, what do I look like some kind of fag? I'm tough I can handle it."
>Proceeds to live the duration of life refilling LPG bottles, wrapped in a blanket and holding a hottie.
>Laughs at people who live in a warm house and calls them poofters while being oblivious to the irony of it all.

Surely you have at least a log burner? We had one when I was a kid and it was the comfiest shit out, if you don't have any of the above then you are genuinely either a retard, too poor or too cheap to get one.
>>
>>129996830
Full of liberal faggots. Think San Francisco with Seattle's ran and Chicago's wind
>>
>>129996778
Like Varg said, look in the mirror. Do you like each other? if yes then you are in the same tribe. A passport, or nationality means nothing. A White Man from Auckland, Madrid or Cape Town come from the European tribe and therefore your racial brother
>>
>>129994247
Kiwi women are slags they have no self respect when Drunk.
>>
>>129997027
>Like Varg said
get out right now
>>
>>129996969
We got central heating, it's the comfiest thing ever.
>>
>>129990971
>They call Auckland the "most livable city" in the world but its becoming a congested shit hole that no one can afford to live in.

Those quality of life surveys are based on if you have unlimited money, just like HDI.
The Mercer list has Singapore lower than San Fransisco and Chicago higher than Tokyo. Both of which, are objectively false.
>>
>>129996969
Our shitty building practises actually come from how reliant we were on cheap wood to heat a home.
>>
>>129997027
>A White Man from Auckland, Madrid or Cape Town
I wasn't aware there were any white people from those places.
>>
File: received_630047383871451.jpg (27KB, 508x705px) Image search: [Google]
received_630047383871451.jpg
27KB, 508x705px
*digging intensifies*
>>
Have I read Brazil?
Hey, what up.
What goes on in the Islands?
>>
>>129995708

See >>129997126 for another person who is rational about comfort.
>>
first year out of school been trying to get a job for the past 8 months, more than enough qualifications for a shit minimum wage job but I always get turned down. Go to their businesses and see they would rather hire african/muslim refugees that speak broken english or middle aged maori's
>seriously considering going to winz
>>
>>129996969
I'm sitting next to a LPG heater now. Heat Pumps and Electrical heaters cost a fortune when your power bill comes.

>Hot water bottle and a blanket

Its Auckland not Siberia.

Reason I'm defensive about this is I'm sick of Islanders moaning about their land lords to the media.
Their kids get sick and they blame someone else for not taking them to the Doctors.

They have been doing this since the moment we let them in the country. They absolutely destroy the houses we give them and then complain they aren't good enough.

I cant afford to have kids yet every time you drive through a poor area you see Island and Maori girls with 5 kids hanging off them.

Don't have that many kids if you cant keep them warm and feed them. Its not my job to pay for it all and neither is it yours.
>>
You're going to love having all that wonderful Asian surplus population living in your country, who doesn't like working 50 hours a week so you can keep paying $900 a month for a tiny apartment the size of a closet
>>
>>129997296
Winz is the most miserable place on Earth. Not only do you have the shame of being on welfare, but you get to sit in an open waiting room full of the dirtiest fucking maoris you've ever seen. It'll suck your soul out.
>>
>>129997296
>first year out of school been trying to get a job for the past 8 months
get qualifications
>>
>>129997296
>winz
Don't, it (and the jobs posted there) are a scam.
>>
at least we only get asians not muslims or africans
>>
>>129997296
Where you @ Whitey i can get you a job if you live in Aucks
>>
>>129997392
Thank god my family owns land and have no inheritance taxes.
>>
Do they have farms in New Zealand?
>>
>>129997027
While I see what you're getting at you're exaggerating. I'm a white guy and while I had a more similar upbringIng with a fellow white than a Korean that doesn't make him automatically my buddy or anything
>>
>>129997296
Usually this is because they know you still actually have ambition, if you go to WINZ they can point you in the direction of walk in jobs though which typically just need bodies, expect factory work or something similar.

I went to live in the UK straight out of school, when I was there I'd list myself as "Pakeha" for ethnicity so they would give me at least an interview usually on the basis of filling some fucking minority quota. I do the same here except by passing myself off as a British immigrant. It sucks but you just need to work the system.
>>
>>129997513
Nah not many
>>
>>129997513
They're called Buggary Bazaars mate.
>>
>>129997296
>>129997418
I got my first job through winz. Literally went to a meeting and gave them my cv and a week later I had an interview to start working that day.
>>
File: pn.jpg (10KB, 383x131px) Image search: [Google]
pn.jpg
10KB, 383x131px
>>129997483
>>
What's the point, your countries plus Canada are total shit holes without nobility or power. I'd better move to the UK or the USA.
>>
>>12999757
Things have changed or I was just unlucky maybe.
>>
>>129997296
Go and find an apprenticeship and in 3-4 years you will be earning 70,000+ a year.

Seriously they are crying out for Kiwis to sign up before they have to look overseas.

You might earn shit starting off but it wont be for long and you will come out at the end debt free and already in work.
>>
>>129995180
Nah, I'm European NZ mate. Mostly British and French.
>>
>>129997558
What do you guys eat then?
No farms whatsoever?
Crops, animals, fishing places, nothing?
>>
Suck shit
You cunts have been invading Aus for years
No more Bondi for you
>>
>>129997598
Consider Suicide.
>>
>>129989356
Why?
>>
>>129997695
We eat hobbits.
>>
>>129997695
All our food is imported
>>
>>129997558
Classic
>>
>>129997296
What >>129997674 is suggesting.

If you don't mind fucking awful (below minimum for awhile, but it's educational) ATNZ can help you. Some people get really lucky and can get taken on by a company directly, but from what I've seen that takes ages and a lot of luck.
>>
>>129997769
Where from?
>>
>>129997874
The sea, we get protein from it mostly.
>>
>>129997329
In Wellington we have Natural Gas, its pretty cheap to run my central heating in the scheme of things.

Apparently we've been arguing from completely different angles. I agree with you, they Samoans and shit shouldn't be here in the first place let alone being given tax payer money to live in a house most born and bred new Zealanders couldn't afford.

But in terms of whether or not someone should have a warm house, the military has made me appreciate having a toasty home, that's my angle, and I get defensive over it because I believe to some extent people who can but dont atleast install the means to make their house warm hold the housing quality back on the whole.
>>
>>129997874
Asia and europe.

I tried my first fresh peach in Australia last year. All fruits and veges here are canned or frozen.
>>
>>129997598
RIP
>>129997660
No one wanted you here in the first place why would we be upset by this
>>
>>129997849
my brothers been working a temp job for the past three years and his wages have just gone up to 18 and hour, I was thing of doing the same a him since he got started fairly quickly although hes been in some fights and alot of the workers treat him like shit.
He's a big guy so I wonder how they would treat me
>>
>>129997996
That`s interesting, is the land no good?
Or is it the weather?
>>
Bye the whey I'm a gurl
>>
>>129997674
This.

I work in Christchurch rebuild. Many employers here want staff, are screaming for kiwi guys to sign up. But they end up taking us foreigners because there aren't enough locals willing to work.

Every day when I have my lunch I walk past the same moari guys begging for cigarettes and coins. Fucking useless lazy idiots, they could follow me and be working earning real money in half an hour. These people are as bad, maybe worse as the boat people from Libya landing in Italy.
>>
File: wall.jpg (147KB, 1241x860px) Image search: [Google]
wall.jpg
147KB, 1241x860px
>>129989356
We have to build a WALL.
Keep the Chinks, Nigs and Mudslimes to the north
>>
>>129997934
Also the part where central heating is a fairly good way to increase your properties price.

>What's that rubbing sound?
>>
>>129998115
The land is rugged and infertile while being mountainous and the weather is about 300 days of pouring rain and high winds which make it impossible
>>
>>129998100
>He's a big guy
F O R Y O U
O
R
Y
O
U
>>
>>129998100
>temp job for the past three years and his wages have just gone up to 18 and hour,
>3 years.
>18 an hour.

Shit man, that's not good.
>>
>>129998115
The volcanic soil cant sustain domesticated crops or animals. You would have more success on mars.
>>
>>129997575
Well, you have a very different experience than what I, and my friends have had.
>>
>>129990324
> no arabs
I can count at least one.
>>
>>129998237
If it was snow instead of rain it would be /comfy/.
Here the weather is like the one with the roos, +40C most of the year.
Still, the land is good, this year we beat another record on soy production, the chinks import a lot of it.
>>
>>129998262
That`s interesting though, it`s hard to picture, I`m gonna look for some photographs.
>>
>>129998170
This. The jafas must stay in their containment zone.
>>
>>129990324
lol just go back to italy man leave them with their arab, indian and Chinese.
Italians are other europeans are by nature and value joined with other westerners, espessically when it comes to fighting off a foreign invading ideology. However for some strange reason Anglos will place you in the same basket as the arab or chinaman. Ithink its time we let the anglo free to display his great glory. We come back in a 100 years and see what has been accomplished with no continental european influence (the birthplace and greatest contributor to western civilisation)
>>
>>129998567
Make me faggot.
>>
>>129990135
If Winston is pro cannabis i'd vote for him
>>
File: 1496613157974.png (196KB, 342x359px) Image search: [Google]
1496613157974.png
196KB, 342x359px
>>129990919
>happened in my city
>>
>>129998686
you're like commiefornians, basically cancer
>>
>>129998837
You're not wrong, but I really don't want to be trapped here.
>>
Is the black velvet girl singing about bbc?
>>
>>129998656
Si, campa cavallo che l'erba cresce! I like what you say. Better to look after your own well being.
>>
>>129998656
Modern italians are quite literally not the same ethnic group as Renaissance italians. You are we wuz arabs, it's pitiful.
>>
>>129990135
this sounds like the exact problems we are having in Melbourne and Sydney.

Move to Australia NZbro try queensland, shit sounds comfy as there mate
>>
>>129989356
Poison the next import of rice - problem solved.
>>
>>129993674
You can own larger mags for a-cats you just can't use them.
>>
Does anyone remember when NZ's population was 2.x million? It sure was comfy back then.
>>
>>129998237
>>129998262
>http://www.newzealand.com/int/farms/
Why did you lie faggots, I`m not moving to your country.
>>
>>130000842
Wasn't that 1950-1960?
>>
>>130000947
because pissing in your ear is a passtime
>>
>>129990135
They are hoping they can drive white people out of that city and as a result create another city. Then they will fuck that one too.
>>
>>129999771
:O!! This is the first time im hearing this!!!
Omg i dont know who i am anymore!! Quick lemme go get a blade to end my torment!
>>
If Ireland had skiing I'd have zero interest in new Zealand.
>>
>>129999771
Modern brits are quite literally not the same ethnic group as we wuz empire brits. You are pakis, it's pitiful.
>>
>>130001186
We have a raft of similarities with the micks. What do you not like here that isn't present there?
>>
>>130001380
I'm saying your ski resorts are your only draw for me.
>>
>>130001339
My family immigrated here in the 1960s from Britain, by all accounts I'm British. Technically anyone born in NZ before nineteen seventy something is British.
>>
Work at fonterra or start a welding apprenticeship.
What do you cunts reckon?
>>
>>129993503
>He hasn't tried NZ Beef
>He doesn't know that NZ will be the last pillar of civilisation
>>
Vote Winston, I'm sure you all saw he is nearing 10% on that poll tonight, giving him a prediction of around 15% by election time, overtaking Greens.
>>
>>129995708
>Why should we build them flash new houses when they just wreck them?
Too late. HNZ has been contracting out for statehomes in Panmure. These places are nice as well.
>>
>>130001575
Apprenticeship.

Shit is fun.
>>
at least you guys don't have a bunch of black people
>>
>>130001650
Actually, not Panmure, it's GI but on the side closer to St Heliers
>>
File: 1490926038120.jpg (528KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1490926038120.jpg
528KB, 1080x1920px
>>130001977
Chinks are a thousand times worse.
>>
>>129991410

Boomers are the generational Jew. They sold the future of their fucking children out for money and they are still doing it in the property market right now. I hope it fucking crashes on them, they deserve to lose everything they have along with everyone complicit in it.
>>
>>130002189
well, immigration is for dummies so stay in your own countries kiddos
>>
>>129991666

It already has been by the subhuman tier maoris and islanders that have gone there and become criminal scum. They may not be as bad as the sudanese and lebs, but they are still shit
>>
>>130002397
Of course light dousings of gasoline are a solution to not having those shit skins ruining our reputation.
>>
>>130001601
Meanwhile National is still going strong at 47.4 percent. FOURTH TERM HERE WE GOOOOOO
>>
Where do young white people go out now? Ponsonby has turned into another nigger hangout with nothing but coconuts trying to get their next white woman fix. Is Takapuna the place to be now?
>>
>>129989356
Ethnic cleansing is the only way at this point. You will lose your country to the yellow hordes otherwise.
>>
>>130002513
Probably not, the news didn't mention the OECD stats that came out today that basically shoved us to the bottom of a ton of lists. National get elected in certain areas, however going into this election, they can't quote the economy, they can't quote OECD statistics and Bill is unpopular.

We only just hit the 100 day countdown, so I'd say National will come down over the next few months, and it will be harder to fight against a Labour-Greens-NZFirst alliance.
>>
>>129989356
Cool! Immigration is great news for the economy if there are no entry restrictions to the labor market. New labor will attract more capital, more capital will produce more products and more products will appreciate the currency. Hence everyone in NZ will be richer.
>>
>>130002721
>great news for the economy if there are no entry restrictions to the labor market. New labor will attract more capital, more capital will produce more products and more products will appreciate the currency.

Nice meme model, its impossible to achieve that since its just an economic model.
>>
>>129994615
>England
Norn Iron is the place to go
>>
>>130002721
depends on who you bring into your country, educated and skilled workers drive wages up and low skilled labor drives wages down
>>
>>130002811
Shitskins to stack groceries and retiring chinks.
>>
>>130000947
I think there's a vacancy, apply here http://www.aucklandzoo.co.nz/sites/explore-the-zoo/Mammals/spider-monkey
>>
>>130002811
You mean nominal wages. High skill workers drive nominal wages on high-level jobs down too. That's not the point though. What matters are real wages. The true purchasing power. In short, you would buy more things with your new wage, even if the "paper money" you receive is less because the currency will worth more. Ceteris paribus, of course.
>>
>>130003123
Nah, I`m fine.
You don`t like my kind, you guys have a liking for sandmonkeys and chinks it seems.
>>
>>130002706
They're still going to take it I think. The polling has been consistently positive in favour of National for a long time now, I don't see why public opinion would change drastically within 100 days.
>>
fucking make new zealand general threads
>>
>>130002769

That economic model doesn't even apply to New Zealand at all anyway.
>>
>>130003309
>sandmonkeys
I'd honestly prefer them over the coconuts and Poos.

That is in no way a compliment to them though.
>>
damnit NZ bros start having bigger families like the rest of us plan to
>>
>>130003322
National have been on a constant trend down, it really comes down to whether they can convince voters at debates etc. They don't need a drastic change, just to lose a couple to Labour or Greens, and they will get in instead.
>>
>>130003803
>Outbreed shitskins and live beyond your means despite overpopulation.

K.
>>
>>130003767
Why would you? As bad as the others are, muslims (and africans) are worse.
>>
>>130003767
Get rid of any third worlders, they have nothing to offer but headaches, my family came here in 1912, I know it`s somewhat a sin but, I wish they had remained to face the Gulags or the two world wars.
>>
>>130003803
Fuck no, I'm not having more than two kids, if I decide to have any.

>>130003838
We'll have to wait and see. They just need an ad as effective as the eminem ripoff.
>>
>>130003899
>lie beyond means
impossible in modern western society. literally impossible to starve.
hwites need to switch to r/ selection for survival

>>130003957
>not having more than two
>if i decide to have any
you are the problem
>>
I'm siding with immigrants. Locals are the laziest cunts on the planet. Self entitled welfare recipients who are protected by the law. They steal, they kill your business and there are no consequences. Immigrants work harder, respect you, and appreciate the job they are given. More immigrants are the best thing for the economy and anyone who says otherwise is a poor cunt.
>>
>>130003951
I hope that we do, more ever the fucking scum who bring them in and use them to advance themselves.
>>
>>130004102

t. Chang

Fuck off dog eater. Funny how you left your own country aye
>>
>>130004372
I'm not Chinese you poor cunt.

The problem isn't immigrants, the problem is poor locals. They are the bottom rung peasantry who need to fuck off and die. They are a waste of resources and cry like little bitches everytime they work. Fucken leave if you contribute nothing. Go to Australia and fuck off into a mine. Poor people are fucken disgusting.
>>
>>130004102
>Locals are the laziest cunts on the planet
Darkies.
>>
>>130004102
You forget to mention that they don't follow the law, either as workers or business owners, have no respect for the way of life in New Zealand and can easily out perform local workers on the basis of accepting lower wages and living conditions. When your economy is built of migration into your countries, you are just running a pyramid scheme, forcing you to bring in even more.
>>
>>129989356
yeah but they are all wealthy, so who cares?
>>
>>130004512
T. Zhang Wei

You aren't fooling anyone here, pal.
>>
I am an Anglo Irish, now nz resident.
I dominate wellington.
>>
File: chinapepe.png (55KB, 237x203px) Image search: [Google]
chinapepe.png
55KB, 237x203px
>>129989356
>Stuff.co.nz
>>
File: 1490347331232.png (103KB, 365x395px) Image search: [Google]
1490347331232.png
103KB, 365x395px
>>
>>130004102
I kind of agree. I worked at a Thai restaurant and my bosses there worked incredibly hard to enjoy the success they currently have. More people in this country should adopt the same work ethic.

>>130004091
Fine, I'll marry a Chinese lady and pump out 10 kids.
>>
>>129990532
so can i go there then? i'm from uk
>>
>>130005431
>>
>>130004975
The cannibalistic nature of the anglo...
Cant even get along with other anglos..
Christ all mighty im starting to think you cunts deserve to be wiped out..
Don't worry though we shall collect a few males and females to preserve your kind. You've done some alright things worthy of preservation.
>>
>>130005307
If you can swim it, sure.
>>
>>130002324
We need to discuss the logistics of a boomercide.
>>
>>130005856

Sorry mate, we are the last bastion of white civilisation.
>>
>>130006462
it could be argued that it was infact your branch of whites that got us all into the mess..
You're like an annoying bitchy little sister. Need a good slap and to be sent to her room while the adults clean up the mess she made.
>>
>>129989660
hehe
>>129990015
Winstin Peters is good
>>129990029
I would love to move down south, how is the weather over there? Sick of the Welly winds
>>
>>129990144
Sorry we have too many asians as it is
>>
>>129990612
bro fist
>>
>>129989356
Come to uk the way of the Anglo will set you free.
Thread posts: 315
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.