[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wolfenstein II: YouTube manipulating top comments

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: Screenshot_395.png (62KB, 726x490px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_395.png
62KB, 726x490px
The filthy rat kikes are at it again folks. They've soft stickied every single anti-4chan anti-nazi muh holohoax post and haven't let any new ones hit the top in more than 48hrs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHht8480cEo

Third time they've done this in two weeks, soft stickying comments on kike video game trailers.
>>
File: 223334816.jpg (41KB, 403x344px) Image search: [Google]
223334816.jpg
41KB, 403x344px
>>129989475
>>129989138
Of course none of you cock suckers care about Jewgle stacking comments but the BBC thread just hit 200 replies for the 3rd time today.
>>
>>129990592
>>/v/
>>
File: Screenshot_396.png (83KB, 834x693px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_396.png
83KB, 834x693px
>>129990801
Jewgle literally soft stickied the comments calling out /pol/.. fuck off

At first it was weird that all the top comments were anti-4chan and pro-kike, then I noticed that once again these top comments didn't change even 48hrs later. They're soft stickied and anyone that has been on YouTube for more than a month knows this.
>>
File: 1489866247774.jpg (511KB, 2011x1716px) Image search: [Google]
1489866247774.jpg
511KB, 2011x1716px
>>129991076
>>129990801
Find me one million+ recent YouTube video that has all its top comments from at least 48hrs ago. There isn't one. This is kike shenanigans and people are too busy taking hapa bait to clue into what the inbreds are doing to us.
>>
>>129990801
>>129991206
They did the same shit on CODWWII and on the GA2 reveal.
>>
I worked at a Fortune 500 a few years back before ragequitting. If /pol/ had any idea how much clandestine shit big companies pull to get back at whitey, most of you would blow your brains out. I'm not kidding.
>>
>>129989138

Ha must suck to be so btfo that literal nazi murder simulators aimed at kids is socially acceptable

final solution for ww2 losing side cosplayers when
>>
>>129991670

I'd rather kill the juden, coloreds, and race traitors doing it.
>>
Thanks for the posts, OP. The kikes are desperate, we will crush them completely soon enough.
>>
>>129991076
Someone tell him he's Prussian. I always thought he's inspired by this guy: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blaskowitz (in addition to the original Wolfenstein guy of course)
>>
>getting this butthurt over youtube comments
Is this truly what the Master Race has been reduced to? Carrying out the white genocide will be easier than I thought.
>>
File: DBAx1ZIVwAAsCnN.jpg (43KB, 640x419px) Image search: [Google]
DBAx1ZIVwAAsCnN.jpg
43KB, 640x419px
>>129995722
>getting anxious because youtube comments make people become nazis which in turn gases the kikes and race wars

you gold hoarding hook noses didn't even had to start a a world war this time to make everyone hate you
>>
File: after pol.png (588KB, 886x482px) Image search: [Google]
after pol.png
588KB, 886x482px
>implying over the top cartoonish nazi villains is not going to make people more interested about nazis

Just look at the stormtroopers and the empire of Star Wars. People think they're the coolest part of Star Wars even though they're portrayed as the incompetent villains, and if there was a real life equivalent the empire they would be the first ones to sign in.

Portraying nazis as cartoon super villains is also going to make people more sympathetic towards nazis, because nobody in their right mind believes that nazis are some group of Batman tier villains.
>>
>>129997300
Aw shit, youtube comments turn people into nazis? Thanks for the heads up, I'll be sure to let google know.
>>
>>129989138
>soft stickied

I didn't even know about this, they really have a whole bag of tricks to use
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.