[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Liberals are scum

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

>I am a Mexican
>I am a "hard worker"
>I came here to escape my crappy life in Mexico
>What? You don't like us Gringo?
>Eh esse, you have no right to complain. You stole the land from the "Native Americans" jaja
>If you don't want me and my cousins illegally emigrating to your country you are racist holmes.
>>
>>129988540
They're called 'hard workers' because they do the jobs nobody else will do for the price they're paid. Plenty of Americans would do the job for a good wage, but since there's spics ready to do them for peanuts, the mexicans get the job.

Is it any wonder our wages have plateau'd in the last 40 years? We started letting spics in and we can't compete with their ability to live 20 to a house.
>>
>>129988540
>>Eh esse, you have no right to complain. You stole the land from the "Native Americans" jaja
The funny part is that most of the indians died of illnesses that the fucing SPANIARDS started to spread in the 1400's. So if anything, Juan and Emmanuel are to blame.
>>
>>129988722
you call them hardworkers we call them traidores, we don't want them either
>>
>>129988943

LOL who gives a fuck. I care more about the survival of MY race, not some dead head scalping Injuns.
>>
File: 10951.png (522KB, 471x753px) Image search: [Google]
10951.png
522KB, 471x753px
>>129988540
>>
File: 1494286765986.jpg (74KB, 807x802px) Image search: [Google]
1494286765986.jpg
74KB, 807x802px
Mexicans are cool in general and worthy of respect.

But gang members and illegal aliens need to be removed from society.
>>
>>129989213
why do you let illegals stay? they are breaking the law after all
>>
>>129989370
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/13/thomas-homan-ice-chief-says-illegal-immigrants-sho/

we dont
>>
File: 9xs6927omnwx.jpg (82KB, 1100x619px) Image search: [Google]
9xs6927omnwx.jpg
82KB, 1100x619px
>>129989370
When we catch them they get deported. But then they just come right back. Problem is human trafficking is better organized then our border defenses. Which is why we need a great wall.
>>
>>129988960
Sorry to say, man, but they've gotta go home. They don't belong here. They're not us. They're you. Even if they're your garbage, it's still yours.
>>
File: IMG_2842.jpg (225KB, 1242x1243px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2842.jpg
225KB, 1242x1243px
>>129988540
Racists are worthless, an illegal immigrant is worth more than a stormfag or a garden variety racist
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.