[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>only blonde and blue eyed people are European >Christianity

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: snownigger.jpg (112KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
snownigger.jpg
112KB, 600x900px
>only blonde and blue eyed people are European
>Christianity is our biggest threat and "destroyed" European culture
>nordnigs are barbarians and true Europeans, south Europeans are mixed race which is why they created high culture and civilization (instead for the reason they were better than nords in Classical times)
>during most of Europe's history the Scandicucks were always the most irrelevant, yet they are the "master race"
>ancient Chinese were nords
>honour is the most important for nordcucks (however, had a daughter from out of wedlock and murdered a unarmed guy by stabbing in the back 23 times)
Is this nigger serious?
>>
>>129983715
Prove him wrong.
>>
>>129983858
He doesn't have evidence for anything he says (expect his autistic wife's website and his own shitty books). He's just buttblasted that his ancestors were shit and converted to Christianity because they realised how dumb it is to just raid and pillage through all your history, so now only thing he has is muh hair and eye color and hail Odin
>>
File: 1481296821814.jpg (170KB, 895x877px) Image search: [Google]
1481296821814.jpg
170KB, 895x877px
Nordcucks are literal wewuz niggers
>>
>>129983715
I feel like was justified in the homicide. Euronymous had plans to kill him, what was he going to do? Just wait until he got armed to fight back?
Also, he over exaggerates when he includes all of Southern Europe, but some Sicilians are clearly Arab.
>>
>>129984562
>He doesn't have evidence for anything he says
Quite untrue. He sources a lot of what he says, and on multiple occasions I have paused the video and confirmed what he says is true.

>>129983715
>ancient Chinese were nords
What?
>>
>>129983715
The more you shill against him the more it seems that he is right.
If you think he is so wrong you might want to stop giving him publicity.
>>
>>129983715
He's redundant. Tell him to quit spamming and go earn a real living
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.