[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nigger is not racist

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

ADMIT IT LIBSHITS
Nigger is a nice way of saying black person

I know what you will say

"mUHHHH HISTORY OF OPPRESSION AND SLAVERY THEY CAN'T BE REMINDED OF THAT"

Well if they use that word to refer to themselves every other sentence it means it has no impact on them

"buttt white peoples said it in a bad way and negroes say it in a good way"

Bullshit, negroes reffered to themselves as negroes before and after the slave trade
>>
>>129982071
Nigga I agree. Love saying nigga. Nigga is a great word. If someone gets triggered by a word, I just laugh and go "Nigga please!"
>>
File: bugeyes.jpg (48KB, 204x250px) Image search: [Google]
bugeyes.jpg
48KB, 204x250px
>>129982160
Sheeeeeeeeeeeit.
>>
>>129982071
Fuck niggers and fuck this moopy ass basketcoon too.
>>
>>129982223
223 Synagogue of Satan.
>>
Around 1442, the Portuguese first arrived in Southern Africa while trying to find a sea route to India.[citation needed] The term negro, literally meaning 'black', was used by the Spanish and Portuguese as a simple description to refer to the Bantu peoples that they encountered. Negro denotes "black" in Spanish and Portuguese,
>>
>>129982071
when was the word banned
>>
Words only have the power you givw them. So if someone is offended they gave too much power to speech.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.