[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anarchy under the rule of the LORD...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: Internet.png (1MB, 733x1094px) Image search: [Google]
Internet.png
1MB, 733x1094px
...is the only true form of government

Now what would that be you may ask:
First, anarchism is the natural way. We DO live in anarchism, we were just collectively tricked into enforcing others rules instead of our own.
In this form of "government" there are no rules given by any earthly authority, everyone only has to justify himself before himself, and the lord.
By creating an earthly system we enable corrupt enthities to trick people into enforcing (((their))) rules instead of your own or HIS rules. With this authority gone people wouldnt be subject to rules only existent to keep the powerfull in power and the rich rich, but to rules one self can justify and live with. These rules may arent in check with what the lord had in mind, but he surely didnt have this clusterfuck of degeneracy, godlessness, and evilness in mind either and by reverting it back to the sense of justice of the individual instead of some supercoorperation called government I have faith people would be able to get us rid off this mess either through their own sense of justice or guided by the holy spirit
>>
File: 20170125_231958.png (244KB, 1080x829px) Image search: [Google]
20170125_231958.png
244KB, 1080x829px
>>129977130
Cease your blasphemy heathen under anarchy we are little more than animals thanks to our original sin. The only legitimate authority is given by God through the holy Catholic Church which venerate biblical law.

Now cease your ramblings
>>
>>129977859
>>129977859
except the catholic church has been corrupted itself and no longer enforces the interests of the lord, nor the biblical law. The Lord communicates with us through the holy spirit residing in everyone of us. All we have to do is listen.
>>
selfbump
>>
>>129977130
>We DO live in anarchism
I've been saying this for years, glad to see someone who came to the same conclusion
>>
File: Lord and savior.png (206KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
Lord and savior.png
206KB, 500x313px
>>129980486
its pretty obvious if you think about it, yet noone seems to realize it. too bad i will have to slaughter you in the next crusade jihadi john, you seem like you arent as dumb as your fellow moonworshippers with explosive temperament.
its not too late to be saved though
>>
last bump in case we get a discussion going
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.