[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is antifa allowed to kick and hit people without gettign

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 1464527242768.jpg (92KB, 618x349px) Image search: [Google]
1464527242768.jpg
92KB, 618x349px
Why is antifa allowed to kick and hit people without gettign crushed? Yea,some have fought back,but It took forever.Why is it that people who hate liberals and such like to gloat and shout that libs are weak pussies and would be beaten to a pulp...yet when the time came libs pushed and conservatives,republican,trump supporters didnt really push back.

Im not bashing,im honestly asking why.This was literally the time to take a shot at libs/commies.Why all the talk but no walk? What happened?
>>
File: FQeILLd.jpg (119KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
FQeILLd.jpg
119KB, 800x600px
Because Repubs are faggots who hire big butch brown people to cuck their wives
>They hide it under a thin veil of racism and fear
>>
>>129975643
I'm not affiliated with Antifa, but I am sympathetic towards their cause.

Stats:

160 lbs weight
5'11 height

I'd like to see one of you fat fucks get out of your rooms and onto the playground. Not so tough off the internet lol
>>
They only clash within cities that protect their actions. If the mayors didn't call for police stand downs, and lighter punishments towards them, they wouldn't act so entitled. It's the same as telling a kindergarten girl they are allowed to hit boys, since boys aren't allowed to hit girls back.
>>
>>129978215
but wouldent police standing down give the conservative side a free-all also?
>>
>>129978479
Let me restate. Stand down when antifa attack. Prosecute when repub/cons resist and fight back. Was shown in Berkeley that the police were on the rooftops, doing nothing while antifa threw shit at trump rallymen, and only when they [rally] fought back, did the comps use stun grenades. Here's another example.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuWoQfZgW7M
>>
>>129977478

Fuck off liberal
>>
File: 1493160554952.png (788KB, 479x800px) Image search: [Google]
1493160554952.png
788KB, 479x800px
>>129977478
6' 9
I must break you.
>>
>>129979386
I see.But that did not happen everytime.Alot of the first fights I just think conservatives weren't really ready to back it up.To be honest.I mean there were some fights that were all out,no real cop involvement,and only a few of the conservatives fought hard.Stickman battle I think it was.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.