[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Bony Jew and the Subversion of the European Folk

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

File: maxresdefault.jpg (41KB, 1274x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
41KB, 1274x720px
We all know about various Jewish plots to subvert the European race, but one that is not talked about very often (and yet is probably one of, if not the single most destructive of these) is the subliminal pushing of eating disorders - not obesity, but anorexia and bulimia nervosa.
>>
The way this is achieved is through the thinning down of super models at top (((fashion))) agencies to the point where their ribs, collarbones and even hipbones stick out.

Young women, usually winners of photo shooting or bikini modelling competitions in smaller states or nations (in Europe) are selected by ‘talent poachers’ top agencies hire to locate good material. These women are then molded in a specific image that will be discussed below through a process of extreme dieting, which sometimes results in death (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ana_Carolina_Reston).

These images and ideals are pushed onto impressionable young girls and women who aspire to be like their role models - Heidi Klum, Candice Swanepoel, Karlie Kloss etc. They starve themselves and, when looking for help, often come across pro-ana forums. This is where their descent truly begins.
>>
File: anorex1.png (867KB, 817x1940px) Image search: [Google]
anorex1.png
867KB, 817x1940px
The Coat Hanger Ideal

Instead of selling to the public what it wants to see as attractive (think Marilyn Monroe or Audrey Hepburn), the media sells fat acceptance to poison the youth and hook them on Cheetos and pop-tarts. Valid argument here. They re-wire the sense of ideal of the masses over time instead of just giving them what they want. This is a weird objective to invest in, but you all know how likes use their machinery to demobilise our people. However, this is done only by the mass media. The top fashion agencies don’t promote plus-sized models - that’s done by smaller houses or even cosmetics firms like Nivea.

Instead, the top modelling agencies promote the “coat hanger” image. They get their models thinned down to the boney bits, and use them as literal coat hangers for various pieces of fur and leather they’re supposed to wear on the catwalk. This is peculiar, as no large audience is intrigued by these. In fact, the agencies lose money in this area of fashion. If you watch 15 minutes of Fashion TV you’ll come across the cuts I’m talking about: ghost-like, skeletal females in scantily-clad outfits, mostly doing calendar shoots and not actual fashion.

When asked what the goal of a modelling agency is, you’d probably say something along the lines of ‘maximising profit’. If you see where I’m going with this, you’d say ‘polluting the minds of our youth’. You’re not wrong. However, there is a more sinister objective these agencies are fulfilling.
>>
File: norex2.png (2MB, 968x2604px) Image search: [Google]
norex2.png
2MB, 968x2604px
The Ultimate Goal

Anorexia and bulimia are much easier to overcome than obesity, and that’s not questionable. However, during the period over which young European women are subjected to these diseases, their reproductive systems are subject to chaos and the biological equivalent of hell. This results in 50% of the victims unable to conceive, and many birth complications following success. The one thing that women are better than men at - reproduction - is deeply fucked through this process. Once the damage is done, it’s hard to reverse it. (https://www.anred.com/pg.html)

Once these (god-tier, hottest of the herd, the most beautiful by far) young women are thoroughly used up, sexually abused, exposed to drugs and biologically wrecked - they are tossed back into their home communities. They marry well-off men and produce sub-optimally developed offspring due to the years of hell they were forced to go through.

The best and the most beautiful of our own are ruined, and we are left wondering why they did it to themselves. Truth it, they didn’t. The top of the industry is designed as a slaughterhouse or, at the very least, a concentration camp. These women go in hoping for a better future, and they are left with traumatised, useless bodies. Their ability to produce healthy offspring is demolished and they pollute their nations’ gene pools once their time is up.
>>
How do we combat the bony Jew, /pol/?

The people behind pro-ana are not talked about, they remain anonymous, and their true identities are almost never researched. Every expert in the nutrition, fashion and even the music world agrees that this is an issue that needs to be dealt with, yet nobody goes after the people pushing it. I tried looking into the founders of pro-ana boards like myproana but I had no luck in ID-ing them. If any of you can help me do this I’ll be very grateful.
>>
>>129975733

Designers want the clothes to stand out more than the model
>>
>>129976071
Why get a model you'll pay 7 figures to act as a coat hanger in the first place? Why not use a shittier cheaper model with makeup and/or CGI?

The (((designers))) are either really really stupid, or really really subversive. I'll guess it's the latter.
>>
>>129976327
These "coat hangers" you're referring to are considered icons in the PR side.
>>
Gay men make up 99% of the fashion designers and are entirely responsible for womens fashion and all trends amongst women since women are slaves to consumerism.
>>
I agree the jews use mass media to poison our minds. Society and current events are degenerate and harmful towards youth.
>>
>>129975594
The subculture of pro-Ana people is terrible. They're all sick and encourage each other to eat less and less by making diet plans for each other and posting "thinsporation". It's really sickening to see how mentally ill these people are
>>
>>129977493
Who is behind the movement? Any specific names? I'm assuming it's a bunch of goldbergs and shekelsteins but couldn't find any.
>>
>>129975640
breh how is this even alive
>>
>>129975640
Ribbed for my pleasure.
>>
>>129975594
Fuck off nigger, go thiccpost on /a/.
>>
Bump. This is true. Can pol identify the names behind pro-ana? I'd also be interested in this.
>>
File: 13513561366.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
13513561366.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
>>129975640
>>
File: 1457934137886.jpg (125KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1457934137886.jpg
125KB, 500x667px
>>129975594
Absolute bullshit PSYOPS thread.

Bony signals 'pre-20s females' (where they start to gain fat before the wall). Females are most fertile mid-teens-20 years.

What the real PSYOPS idea is, is the THICC meme, where Fatties (who can't get a real White man) have to lower their standards to accepting the Blacks and Browns instead. Normalizing this degeneracy (it's degenerate from even an IQ standpoint) is the real thing that's being pushed. The same goes for the 'Ass' meme. 'Ass' is the upward curvature of the L4-S1 Lumbar spine 'simulating' a woman in heat (perking the tail feathers up).
>>
>>129981845

Ayy bruv, that's just fat
>>
File: bucko_side.png (21KB, 250x475px) Image search: [Google]
bucko_side.png
21KB, 250x475px
>>129975594
I saw Bucko talking about it. very interesting to get an idea of the perception of these people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcrWGKOElW8

worth watching btw
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.