[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The result of party tribalism in a divided America.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (5KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 300x168px
Let's talk about this shall we

This is what happens when you have a crazy person with a gun, in this case an extremist libreal (yes they do exist)

In the same way extremist conservatives have shot up people after binge watching Fox news or Islamic conservatives radicalize into terrorists (yeah radical Islam is technically conservative ideologically but bat shit crazy extream right, don't worty) this fellow shot up some republicans after binge watching nothing but left wing programs and never really thinking about his politics and just became a hateful nut job.

Basicly the US is a prime example of why you need to be exposed to political views from all sides and learn to discuss them instead of falling victim to party tribalism, painting the other as satan and becomeing a right wing or left wing terrorist.

I'm libreal technically and I don't hate conservatives, I dislike the extremists but most conservatives arn't in the extremist camp (well a lot here are but much of it is ironic)

You need to fix your country America, your media is all hard right or hard left and is resulting in shit like this.

Or just give more people gus, remember when you push for more guns you are putting guns in the has of crazy libreals like this and crazy conservatives like Roof or the abortion clinic guy.
>>
deus vult kill leftists now sig heil
>>
America has only one party

The problem with America is that it's political system is a fucking sham
>>
>all these low res photos of the shooter hiding his lopsided MKULTRA eyes

saged, obvious psyop is obvious
>>
>>129974749
Sooooo many typos, you "centrist" in favor of the far left trying to play both sides against the middle. Sleep it off and try again later.
>>
>>129974749
when have extremist conservatives shot people after binge watching fox news?
>>
>>129975241
Nah just sad watching Americans never learn.

Party tribalism man, not even once

Also if typos prevent you from understanding a sentence you may want to get that checked, could be a sign of autism. Also makes it hard for you to understand white house statements (like that time last month when they used attak instead of attack 27 times in the same document)
>>
>>129975462
The abortion clinic guy for one, although we was just insane what drove him to do it was hearing fix news non stop talk about selling baby parts.

Or George Tiller, after being called "George Tiller baby killer" non stop by Bill O'Reilly he was shot then shot again and killed.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.