[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How pissed are islamic losers today

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1487668026337.jpg (47KB, 617x500px) Image search: [Google]
1487668026337.jpg
47KB, 617x500px
>field filled with congress with 2 cops as security for whole place
>literally fenced in congressman with 1 way in and out
If they had sent 2 jihadis it would have been a total massacre, be biggest happening since 9/11.
How was there no security at a gathering like this, thats crazy. You know isis is pissed they didn't know about this one, such a soft and valuable target. We lucked out, this could have been a disaster
>>
There was another congressman that said he directed the shooter to the baseball field after the shooter asked if it was Republicans or Democrats on the field. How do you not report a guy to the cops that's carrying around a rifle looking for people??
>>
>>129974569
>hi there
>hi
>whats going on here
>we're just playing baseball. its practice for the congressional game
>oh cool. democrats or republicans?
>republicans
>alright, thanks then. bye
>bye

Would you really call 911?
>>
>>129974569
Crazy, guess he wasn't staking out the park with knowledge that they practice. I wonder if it was a crime of opportunity, he just happened on it. Pretty strange, mk ultra sent him there i bet
>>
>>129974803
>carrying a rifle at a baseball field
Yeah I'm kinda thinking you should report that, anon.
>>
>>129975617
Clearly a harmless joke
Nothing to see here.
>>
>>129974569
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
>>
>>129975617
>carrying a rifle at a baseball field

But its America, that shits normal
>>
>>129976824
>>129975617
He went back to his car for the rifle is my understanding
>>
>>129974569
The gun was in his car when he asked the dude which party. Probably waited for the congressman to to leave before storming the field.
>>
>>129975617
Was he actually carrying it at the time?
>>
>>129977011
>>129977042
>>129977054
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.