[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Christendom

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: US Catholic Flag.jpg (37KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
US Catholic Flag.jpg
37KB, 500x300px
How do we restore christendom, /pol/? What must it take to return to the glory of God's Kingdom reigning on Earth? How do we put an end to this humanist secularism that has led to the utter destruction of Western Civilization? Or is it just too late to try anymore?
>>
>>129973231
Throughout history religions rise and fall

Christianity had a good run but eh, like thousands of God's before people will stop beliving in the Christian god and probably replace it with a new god.

Sooooo many gods created my humans

Like, your god has only existed for 3000 years (5000 of you count proto Judaism)
>>
>>129973231
It will be necessary because - a people are led to victory and survival of their people in faith of their spirituality. Don't you think if God views a people more faithful than the decadence of the west, he will want those other people to be part of your land and territory to hopefully inspire you to return to your own faith ? It's something like the mandate of heaven or divine right of kings, except it applies to an entire people and how righteous they are. You can only win by a true understanding of spirituality in a variety of realms as well contemporary interpretation of how to apply these things in modern day society in politics or economics, which can be entirely another debate
>>
Or rather it will occur through the realization that your people only have a faith in christendom for your survival in the same manner the principle divine right of kings or the mandate of heaven operates
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.