[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why doesn't someone just return the favor?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

Why doesn't someone just return the favor?
>>
Please do. The more dead politicians the fucking better.
>>
>>129972260
Better than that.
>>
>>129972260
They're fucked now. This is checkmate. If they push further it's civil war. The independants have had enough of the left's antics and are supporting the right in droves now. We don't have to do anything. We've already won.
>>
>>129972260
We will use the full force of the law to destroy the terrorists and the liberal filth.
>>
>>129972260
Some crazy will we just gotta give it time.
>>
>>129974434
I really hope not. WE'VE ALREADY WON. Stand down
>>
>>129972260
Because a huge chunk of the nation would turn against us if we did that. The left needs to demonize itself more.

>>129972470
Kill the politicians and the lobbyists on K Street will just purchase the next batch.

>>129974126
Nope. It needs to become a pattern. Right now, it's just a lone wolf nutjob, or at least that's how it'll be spun.
>>
>>129974572
You're wrong. The electorial college is a small margin. What happened today will ensure Trump gets a second term, if there's not retaliation. The independants are with us now. We just have to keep our cool
>>
>>129974126
People respond to shows of power, don't expect independents to come flocking to the republicans when they see republicans getting offed.
>>
File: image.jpg (19KB, 211x239px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 211x239px
>>129972260
Civil war when
>>
FUCK
THERE IS A SNIPER IN HE-
>>
>>129974934
We respond to power. Independents don't. Independants respond to sustainability. The left are out of control. if we stand down, the Independants will side with us.
>>
>>129974959
It's already happening

Except it's WE THE PEOPLE vs the deep state. Not left vs right.

Please keep this in mind when dealing with lefties. They are not the real enemy. They are pawns of the real enemy.
>>
>>129974572
>The left needs to demonize itself more.
You should let them fuck your wife too
>>
File: 1497494880132.jpg (51KB, 519x412px) Image search: [Google]
1497494880132.jpg
51KB, 519x412px
>>129974240
>the 'law'
fuck that.
why should i as a sovereign citizen have to become a doughnutfucker and deal with daily bullshit of faggetpolice life to fight the leftist hordes, when I already had to do the REAL MANS shit for 4 years in the military?
why shouldnt Trump just enact a type of deputized citizen program so that i can continue my daily life and in my free time go arrest illegals and violent leftist regressives?
>>
>>129975266
>It's already happening

No it's not. We can implement everything we've dreamed of now, if we show restraint. We need the Independant's blessing and we just got it. Fuck man, don't blow it. It's ours for the taking now
>>
>>129972260
Why don't you pussy? Weve been doing our job for too long it's time for you neckbeard faggots to step up and quit LARPing
>>
>>129975638
We're in a state of civil war whether you admit it or not.

Action needs to be taken in some form or fashion to shut these criminals down. They have every dirty tool in the toolbox at their disposal while we're forced to fight with our hands tied to keep from breaking the law.

They don't care about breaking the law, and they're very good at breaking the law.

But we haven't even started so much as a lawsuit.

Every day these fucks dream up some new excuse or method to go after trump
Every day the right still sits on its ass and does nothing about these people

If we continue to do nothing they are going to win this fight. 4chan itself is paralyzed with shills preventing any serious organization.
>>
File: punch.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
punch.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>129972260
Because gif related is what happens when you retards leave the internet. You couldn't do shit if you tried.

The left
>SMASH THE STATE

The right
>DUDE MEMES
>>
>>129976094
>If we continue to do nothing they are going to win this fight

I can tell you're a smart guy leaf but they just lost. It's over. We fucking won the huge today. The media has stirred up the outcome of today and the country is disgusted. Checkmate. They done fucked up, son.

Now we can pass all the laws we want.
>>
File: 1496240563111.jpg (70KB, 572x572px) Image search: [Google]
1496240563111.jpg
70KB, 572x572px
>>
>>129976297
Gif related is a sucker punch. If that's what the left has in store for a well armed right, you pussies are fucked.
>>
>>129977108
Small arms won't defend you from the police state. Your pellet gun isn't going to stop a drone strike.
>>
Kill all the kikes in congress
>>
Im in Wisconsin, I have a gun, who wants to start a militia?
>>
File: si-vis-pacem-para-bellum.jpg (165KB, 600x1265px) Image search: [Google]
si-vis-pacem-para-bellum.jpg
165KB, 600x1265px
>>129974959

Texas checking in, when do we start?
>>
File: Pepe_Shrug.png (80KB, 560x407px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe_Shrug.png
80KB, 560x407px
>>129975266
>when dealing with lefties. They are not the real enemy
>vs. deep state

Why not eliminate both?
>>
>>129978854
The deep state wants us to fight each other in a civil war. They will enjoy the show far from any danger. The deep state has lost and they're in full blown panic. They can't win by the rules now, especially with their level of hysteria. The moderates now get it. They're on our side. All we have to do is keep our cool and let Trump, hopefully, finish the job. Every effort the left makes now only digs them deeper in the hole which is good for us. Be cool bro. This is going to end well for us.
>>
>>129972260
> bernie bro trying to change the headlines
fuck off commie
>>
>>129977273
They can't drone everyone.
>>
A liberals using a gun? Flase flag.
>>
>>129977273
Drones are operated by people, and those people can be identified. Just sayin'
>>
Nice thread, FBI.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.