[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A Case for Black People

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: barbados.jpg (14KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
barbados.jpg
14KB, 284x177px
If black people are so bad how can you explain Barbados?
>92.4% Black
>most developed country in central america
>3rd most developed in the Americas
>2nd lowest rate of corruption in the Americas after Canada
>Homosexual acts are illegal
>diversified economy
>>
Exceptions aren't the rule.

But as always, it had to be a fucking leaf.
>>
>>129969662
>Homosexual acts are illegal

They are better than you ahahaha fucking leaf(seriously whos not)
>>
I think blacks are better in low density living situations. Put them a crumbling post industrial city and they go crazy. On the islands the fish, drink and dance.
>>
>>129970898
Agreed. They have the whole island relaxation thing to look forward to at the end of their day.
>>
>>129969662
i fucked up reading the wikipedia hdi list. it is the 5th most developed in the Americas, 3rd only in America, North and the Caribbeans
>>
>>129969662
>Homosexual acts are probably just still illegal because they haven't updated their laws since independence like everyone else
>Overfished their waters and now steal fish from their neighbours
>Their crime rate is actually good
>I've heard they lie about their statistics, including those that got them first world status. No idea if actually true.
>Tourism industry is cucked thanks to foreign interests. Locals barely make money off of it
>Filthy corrupt exam board officials are always selling the test papers to rich kids
>There are people whose houses are full of stolen artwork from students whose exams they marked
>Fun fact: They have a history of trying to be so much like England they were called "Little England" back in the day.

Barbados is ok. Bajans are pretty insufferable though.
>>
>in the americas
so spics are just as bad. your point?
>>
>>129970898
Honestly anon I think the only reason blacks from the Caribbean can be somewhat normal is that they're mixed with other races.
>>
>>129973052
actully Chileans and Argentinians are better but still comparable to eastern europe
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.