[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think the Left is trying to out smart us.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 338
Thread images: 70

File: 9r88y_hw.jpg (42KB, 429x429px) Image search: [Google]
9r88y_hw.jpg
42KB, 429x429px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hC_CenCnbo

I found this video of them talking about ways of trying to stop us. I wonder if their Autism is even strong enough? How many of you guys have seen this video?
>>
whats up with these new flags
>>
>>129967008
Bump for interest.

Fuck that squeaky door and people showing up late
>>
File: 1495945247530.jpg (198KB, 1200x1195px) Image search: [Google]
1495945247530.jpg
198KB, 1200x1195px
>>129967008
>talks about autism
>le epic kekistani flag

EpiC brO xD
>>
>>129967008
Pretty sure she said that it's hard to take on pol while resisting the red pill
>>
>>129967008
If panels accomplished anything, then academics would rule the world.
>>
That door.. geeeezzzuuussss
>>
>>129969423
Frankfurt school had quite the impact
>>
They can't outsmart us, their shitty party is collapsing, it's gonna be hard to take us on when they're turning on each other.
>>
>>129968298
idk
>>
>>129969561
Ah. I shouldn't post when I'm drunk. You win.
>>
>>129967008
>I think the Left is trying to out smart us.

the left is full of mentally ill retards so fat chance.
>>
>>129967008
How can they succeed?

The left have only emotions as a weapon
Through the constant use, the citizens are increasingly dulled emotionally .
Their argument is constant repetitions and always based on the concept oppressor suppressed
They always need the enemy image, right-wing.
they have no visions they also have no answer to the important issues such as terror, migration, globalization.

Finally, they dig their own grave

And when the racial war begins in South Africa they will lose the last spark credibility
>>
>>129969990
>>129969780

The Left doesn't want to acknowledge the excesses of itself, which is its greatest weakness. Rather than focusing on trying to find fault in themselves, they project their inadequacy on their enemies. That doesn't mean the right is right, but they are cognitively more flexible than the opponents they face, and therefore capable of greater tactics.
>>
File: 41.jpg (45KB, 470x470px) Image search: [Google]
41.jpg
45KB, 470x470px
yeah they have along way too go before they take my c0rnbread with their Autistic powers.
>>
>>129967008
>literally talking about trying to censor the media

Fucking Stalinists. McCarthy was right.
>>
The other Left youtube channel I found was called Zero Books. A lot of crazy shit from that channel as well.
>>
>>129971486
Good find. So far, they identified Gamergate as being the ground zero for the beginning of the end of SJWs. Which is correct.
>>
>10 minutes late to lecture
>ssssssccccrrrreeetch
They have ZERO leadership. They are fucked.
>>
>>129971040
One of the biggest redpills
>>
File: 1496121411561.jpg (66KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1496121411561.jpg
66KB, 657x527px
Left a fucking wall of text in the comments lads time to kill myself
>>
>>129972968
There are people on the Left who provide leadership. They tend to rule through anonymity though. It's the people you don't see who call the shots.
>>
>>129973743
The problem with that is that there is no accountability when they collectively go batshit insane.
>>
>>129975078
You hit the nail on the head in so many ways. A reckless use of moral authority destroyed Social Justice by turning the population against them.
>>
>>129967008
They are learning slowly. The indian dude seems smart, he probably has a future in political media. I think all three are redpilled, but they still need to get through university with a degree.

This is a great affirmation to anyone here who still thinks the memes are retarded.
>>
>>129975342
They aren't "redpilled" they are just more retards in the left trying to create strategy to get votes. They have zero interest in slaying the monster that the left has become. They are the antithesis to redpilled. They are willfully blind.
>>
>>129968298
/Nu/pol faggot this is what flags were implemented in early /pol/.
>>
>>129975660
Their minds are clearly demoralized. They are moving towards neutrality.
>>
Holy fuck when they start talking about that Evergreen shit they don't really have a problem with it, they just want to damage control it.
>>
>>129968298
kys
>>
>>129976849
Like I mentioned above. They are very careful because they still need to graduate.
>>
>>129977513
Bullshit, are you the poointheloo? He does seem to be the least retarded of them.
>>
>>129967008
>I think the Left is trying to out smart us.

Bahahahahha. The idea of the left trying to outsmarting anyone is fucking hilarious. Those retards are so sexually confused, they don't know the differences between a dick and a pussy.

lol...
>>
>>129967008
So far from what I've heard, for the Left, this panel was productive. They are much more focused on trying to achieve victory than engaging in virtue signaling. But they are also behind, because they should've been stating this things back in 2015 rather than letting the enemy take advantage of them for two full unopposed years. By the time their ideas spread out, it'll be another year or two, if they spread at all.

Their plan, by the way, is to focus on Class appeals for Pol rather than cultural appeals. So they will 'outsmart' pol by trying to get people to vote for their wallet rather than their race. I'm unsure how much of the Left Wing is willing to engage in class politics, however, so the effects will be rather limited.
>>
Come see how far they have infiltrated into the USA >>129924515

Also, someone should save the YT video before they take it down
>>
File: 1492284385612.jpg (36KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1492284385612.jpg
36KB, 540x540px
Required reading for people in this thread talking about counter-organizing.

http:// jacobitemag .com/2017/06/14/political-violence-is-a-game-the-right-cant-win/

The url sounds blackpilled but it's basically making the case for right-wingers to use the same organizational strategies as lefties because, spoiler alert, they fucking work and are part of the reason the left has been so influential for the last 60 years. And this is from me: if you start organizing, leave all the pepe-kek-shadilay shit in the internet. When you do politics in real life you manifest your political ideology in the material world. Using memes and jokes makes your political goals seem like memes and jokes. Look how embarrassing the Kekistani people are. Don't be like them. And if you're only on /pol/ for edgy memes but deep down you're a centrist, don't go to protests or meetings and treat them like real life shitposts. Everyone is tired of seeing the Right look like a bunch of disorganized retards. Come correct or die.
>>
File: Capture.png (248KB, 525x275px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
248KB, 525x275px
>>129967008
Beware Drumpfies...we're the four horsemen of the trumpocalypse and we're gonna kick your racist, nazi-loving ass!
>>
>>129978668
Getting people to fight over class HAS been tried in the US and failed...many many times. It absolutely wont work in the US.
But we aren't going to tell these leftists that. They don't know history so they are doomed to repeat it.
>>
File: laughing.jpg (216KB, 780x433px) Image search: [Google]
laughing.jpg
216KB, 780x433px
>>129979389

BAHAHAHAHA. You sexually confused libtards couldn't kick shit. You're nothing but a bunch of pussies. I can't wait till we purge you off the face of the earth. Looking so forward to the 2nd civil war. I didn't stock up on ammo just for them to collect dust.
>>
>>129979340
Violence is complicated. The right owns the police and military, it's best for the right to utilize those allies to their advantage. Violence also alienates more people than it earns. In a democracy, this is a disadvantage.

>>129979417
Class politics USED to be Left politics. But then Identity politics took its place. This panel seems to believe that focusing on Class politics will work, but the problem is that the neoliberal left DOESN'T want to go back to Class politics, so they will sabotage themselves in the process.
>>
>>129967008
These guys cant even wedge a door open for all the fat ass late comers.
>>
File: sort.jpg (2KB, 71x125px) Image search: [Google]
sort.jpg
2KB, 71x125px
>>129967008
whoever was in this video and is in this thread now, please identify yourself. Ditch these unintelligent sheep and join the True Meme movement. You can be saved, but you must leave behind the dead weight.
>>
>>129967008
why are girls from 4chan the hottest

i mean hottest of all the online refuges for rejects
>>
>>129967008
How can you outsmart a seething mass ever ever changing consciousness?
If you try to it just absorbs you and adapts. It happens every time.
Name a single attempt to destroy /pol/ that hasn't just not failed, but hasn't been used to make it stronger.
>>
>>129967008
Just watching this just makes me gradually fill with contempt, these "wise ahead of their age" liberals think they know what the fuck is going on but just now are starting to comprehend listening or discussing what are the issues and mindset of the alt-right is. They are so full of self righteous, smug arrogance beyond the level of royalty they can't comprehend that they could be wrong about anything.
>>
>>129967008
> trying
they should
competition is healthy
>>
File: IMG_4297.jpg (53KB, 969x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4297.jpg
53KB, 969x1024px
>>129967008
>that squeaking door
>>
>>129981596
>They are so full of self righteous, smug arrogance beyond the level of royalty they can't comprehend that they could be wrong about anything.

Everyone is like this. Arrogance is a human trait as common as hair.
>>
>>129967008
>I wonder if their Autism is even strong enough?
it isnt autism that they lack its resolve

sure you get some random nigger who will shoot some one because liberal nigger faggot but most of them are scared little bitches who will act like they want a fight up until they get hit

so they talk a big game but almost no follow through in most cases. about half the electorate voted hillary and you dont see the numbers when they protest
>>
>>129981755
I wouldn't call it arrogance, it's just that people find it hard to readjust their view on several issues all of a sudden.
>>
>>129982050
Fair enough.
>>
>>129968298
New flags? Do you mean newfags? Or summerfags like yourself?
>>
>>129979340
That really is a form of self disruption that is unbelievably successful. The original Pepe meme is nearly 7 years old too, most memes die after 1-2 years, but this one was artificially prolonged.
>>
>>129973343
got delete i dont see
>>
>>129976849
Yeah the evergreen stuff is interesting here. It's really funny that the question was a carefully formulated and based in one specific event, he asked for an immediate policy answer to stand behind and the "leader" of the group suggests that they do it "slowly" and that was his novel contribution.
>>
Why can't I see the comments?
>>
>>129982469
Strange, I can still see it. Post a comment of your own, I wanna see if comments are hidden somehow or if some turbofaggot is removing them.
>>
I'm getting a backup of it now
>>
>>129978668
They lack the economic understanding to pull that off.
>>
>>129968298
Time to have some fun in the sun!
>>
>>129969022
>t. reddit
>>
>>129983863
Well don't you get it. There's an unlimited amount of resources that are just waiting to be distributed, and all we need to do is hand it out to the people who need it, and then utopia!
>>
>>129978668
they're so stupid. the only reason why they've got any influence is because they're using identity politics. class warfare didn't work in the west so they switched to identity politics and the unleashed beast won't go away. no nigger, spic, kike, womyn, mudslime, or anybody else will concede their power and switch to class warfare giving up their unearned benefits. these people are incredibly stupid. they believe somehow they can promise everything possible at the same time to "appeal" to people.

they can't grasp it doesn't work. at least not anymore it won't because they showed they're too filled with so much hatred for white males and christianity. you can't backpedal after you show that and you become life and death foes.
>>
>>129967008
>skip 34 mins into the video and the door creaks while the woman explains something thats not exactly true.
You should post a basic gestalt. This is a 2 hour long forum with a bunch of college students who look stupid, I'm not about to watch this whole thing.
>>
>>129981596
They don't even know how many layers of irony we're on, they can not begin to comprehend us for we are always 10 steps ahead
>>
File: 1495964863896.png (33KB, 1052x1442px) Image search: [Google]
1495964863896.png
33KB, 1052x1442px
>>129967008
I'm 35 mins in and they still have not even touched on the elephant in the room: Intersectionality and the constant public humiliation and degradation of whites and white males, (let alone the working class whites) as well as the destruction of our political and cultural institutions from left ideology as important causal factorsin the rise of the alt right.

I will listen to the rest as I want to know how much they know about us.

From what I have seen so far they are not as smart as they think they are.
>>
>>129985048
it's worth watching the whole thing. I think we should make a summary ITT. There are hundreds of good bits of info in this but you have to be smart enough to understand their Q&A
>>
>>129984636
Again. I agree. The Left is committed to Identity politics, because that's what the Globalists want. The thing is, there is also a large group of people that want Identity politics AND all the money of the Globalists. They want Wall Street to pay for their student debt and free healthcare. This faction won't be able to crossover well into the working class movement, but it will take over the left wing movement. Why just limit to yourself to hating Whitey when you can also have generous Gibs as well.
>>
>>129981596
I only skimmed through it, but they seem intelligent for leftists

Interesting analysis
>>
>>129985364
This is actually pretty intelligent. They covered a lot of the main points of their weaknesses, stayed on topic, and refused to virtue signal themselves to come up with strategies. The problem is that the damage has already occurred, and they should've been talking about this back in 2015-2016, when the tide could've been stemmed.
>>
>>129985151
they aren't ever going to figure this out. they hate white men and want to kill them. they're realizing it's actually going bad and causing a reactionary fascist movement. it's literally history repeating itself since what they're doing leads to a reactionary right movement and this has been studied A LOT in history which is why the media makes fascism and hitler such a taboo because they're so scared of a reactionary right.

they "know" interesectionality is bad. in the Q&A it's even talked about how they're telling white people who are the bottom 1% to check their privilege and the left doesn't have a coherent message. they're wrong though. the left does have a coherent message which is fuck drumpf and fuck white people. they just don't want to accept it and are dancing around it.

they really want their cake and to eat it also. they need to "respond slowly" to evergreen college because misunderstanding. then they go onto just blaming the right for talking about it.

all they do it shift responsibility elsewhere and then never actually blame identity politics for polarizing everything and causing the reactionary right to flourish. they want everything at once so they're doomed to fail. none of them are serious intellectuals.
>>
>>129973743
thats the real threat of the left, their blatant herd mentality. You see here how when left to their own bickering they start to see the issues with their cult, but when their masters whistle they follow like good herd animals, inhuman, and unpack like.
>>
@ 52:00 intelligent minority brings up useful but foreign idea and is completely forgotten about. If you want a distillation of the problem with the left just jump there.

She brings up a libertarian methodology to these people and has no value to the rest of them. Really sad. Love your fellow autist
>>
>>129985356
this kind of thing won't work. people understand there's too much debt and there's no "free". we got obamacare and saw the cost up to 140%. we heard all their rhetoric against wall street, but they're bought and paid for. the only thing that's true is they hate white males and want to destroy christianity. everybody implicitly understands if you give power to shitskins then everything will collapse.

the only people who want the gibs are the people who are all about identity politics and hate white men. there's only a tiny tiny fringe minority of actual white guys who are all about class warfare on the left anymore. the only ones who still support are too stupid to do anything since it's obvious the left doesn't give a fuck about anything. it doesn't care about social or economic issues. it's just there to fuck people over and the only thing it can do is harm white men and that's about it
>>
>>129985864
So pretty much rife with contradiction to the point of outright self-destruction. That is pretty obvious even without having to watch that video.
>>
I don't agree that these people are smart. They are fucking retards.
>>
>>129985205
hearing their opinions is kind of interesting, but they're not as smart as you think. They have not been able to get to the core of any issue, only talk about it at surface level. One of the reasons the "alt-right" (and I can't believe we let this term stick) is effective is because everything is boiled down to fundamentals very quickly, and these people can't compete.
Just now as I was listening, he basically said our only argument against immigrants is "they're taking our jobs" and he thinks that's going away because of technology. But he doesn't understand a lot about this issue, or that incoming technology only furthers our argument.
>>
>>129967008
Yup. You caught us. The entire left is working together to stop the entire right. Everything from chill liberals to die hard commies are coming together to eradicate each and every rightist. mhm caught red handed
>>
>>129986442
It isn't even immigrants taking our jobs. Frankly the issue is that the demographics could shift and it may wind up changing the fabric of society and it's laws that allow the stability we have now.

Bigger fear is if Islamic enclaves start growing unfettered.
>>
>>129967008
Their pretention blinds them. They will never be able to see, this is out strength
>>
File: conan-on-throne.jpg (51KB, 500x540px) Image search: [Google]
conan-on-throne.jpg
51KB, 500x540px
>>129984636
>>129985864
Yeah the other thing that to me is astounding is that there will never be an end to intersectionality because of HDB and they refuse to acknowledge HBD. In a capitalist system inequality will be constant - niggers and beaners will never succeed so the left will keep on the procrustean bent of blaming us and our unborn children FOREVER.

So they are fucked, they trapped themselves into the dumbest ideology and have made people like us permanent enemies. I will literally go to war to prevent them from causing any more havok.
>>
>>129986455
fucking leaf
>>
>>129986567
Thats what I'm saying. He completely missed the mark to focus on one meme out of a big spectrum of potential issues. People who argue against him would talk circles around him.

The girl on the ipad just openly admitted to being a marxist. I can't believe this is real life... oh and she just said she's canadian lmao
>>
I outlined some of the problems I have with the modern left in a massive comment and the niggers have comments hidden or deleted or I don't fucking know but they are dumb faggots that much I know.
>>
>>129979340
best post in this thread, time fr jokes is over
>>
>>129986179
Here's the thing you have to understand from the perspective of the Left. The Globalist/Clinton wing of the Left believes that open borders, unlimited trade, and money printing are going to create wealth and prosperity through their agenda. The Socialist wing, meanwhile, believes that the benefits of trade ought to be redistributed to other populations in favor of the gibs. The Left believes its on course to engineer tremendous economic growth from its regime, when Globalism has produced an economic recovery so abysmal that the Soviet Union outperformed it.

To remain in power, the Left will utilize Anti-White rhetoric more and more, because the economic growth that was supposed to be engineered by Globalism won't come to pass. Therefore, the only thing they have left to offer is to burn down Western Civilization because they know they aren't getting a piece of the action. Look at the Economic Freedom Fighters in South Africa as the 'future' of the Left. The Left has no ideas on how to ensure prosperity for us all, and therefore can only rely on distribution in order to solidfy their regime.
>>
>>129984636
Agreed, the left unleashed identity politics after the globalists destroyed Social Democrats during the eighties and nineties, that period saw widespread deregulation of industry and opening of tariff free borders which basically killed the unions off as a political force, they had hoped to use the free flow of capital and people to form a coalition against the old guard christian conservatives who were still big players back in the day but the problem for them is now the genie has been let out of the bottle it wont go back in. They are especially terrified of Whites (Europeans) who also want a stake in this new Identity politic driven future citing Northern Ireland as a possible future.
>>
>>129986651
BOOM you fucking got me good there fellow burger

go eat russian shit nazi scum
>>
>>129986780
It is pretty funny that she says she is a marxist and is using a capitalist made product. That is a performative contradiction, and would get anyone doing some philosophical debate to be laughed at.
>>
>>129968824
>>>129967008 (OP)

>Fuck that squeaky door and people showing up late

I want to throw them out of helicopters for that reason alone
>>
>>129967008
Well they're certainly spamming the board fast enough, and everyone keeps posting in their stupid threads. I've been trying to shout "slide thread" for hours but people are more interesting in indulging in momentary anger than in having an actual, meaningful effect on the board.

>>129969022
>talks about le ebin keikstani flag
>Posts with an ancap flag

You people are literally worse than Reddit. We had four "HUU HUUUU HUUUUUU D-DEATH TO NAZIS" threads up AT ONCE less than two hours ago.
>>
>>129986943
>The Globalist/Clinton wing of the Left believes that open borders, unlimited trade, and money printing are going to create wealth and prosperity through their agenda.
this sounds very capitalistic tbqhwy
>>
File: 1475263268299.png (831KB, 1400x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1475263268299.png
831KB, 1400x1000px
She just implied that our historical and cultural connection to Rome is not technically true.

what the fuck im about to rage.
>>
>>129967008
i'm 20min in, and these guys don't seem like they know what they stand for. That there are no first principles is the classic reactionary position -- politics is inherently relative and tribal -- so if they don't have an alternative uniting people they'll ultimately disintegrate over time.
>>
>>129987050
well it helps that there's no such thing as a marxist made product. they can't even make food.
>>
>>129987137
There is a faction of the Left that wants to do what's best for Capitalism, and believe that a raceless society without any pre-capital boundries will lead to eternal prosperity for us all. The problem with this faction is that

>Globalism isn't generating 4% economic growth. It isn't even generating 1% economic growth.
>Socialists are rising to power to 'cuck' the Clintonistas into getting the system to their benefit.

If Globalism was working, we'd all have no choice but to get with the program, or be relegated to the dustbin of history. But Globalism isn't working, which is why the Right has tremendous advantages on its side.
>>
>>129987293
That is because they are constantly fighting in a power struggle. Identity politics created this mess and now they are entangled in their own web.

You don't even need to watch it to know that they are pretty much trapped in their own system of rules and they can't go against it as others have a higher amount of priority on the "Progressive Stack" that they themselves embraced for their own egos.
>>
>>129987050
kek
But she would say to you that true commies only exist AFTER capitalism has built all the cool and useful shit. So she is entitled to her ipad.
>>
>>129986838
that blog post is wrong. the right hasn't even begun using violence. it's the left who uses violence because they're positioning themselves as having the moral superiority so it's okay to use violence. it's after the left using violence that the right does in a crackdown and that crackdown will fucking murder the left. it's like the berniebro who went and shot at the republican people senators. the right WILL win with violence and the job is to keep antagonizing the left into them kicking it off so you can break their nu-male necks and kill their shitskin pets.

>>129986943
>To remain in power, the Left will utilize Anti-White rhetoric
i disagree. they ALWAYS planned to use anti-white rhetoric. they tried for 50+ years using class warfare in the west and it never worked. they switched to identity politics and that's the only thing they've got. none of their economic positions work and it doesn't matter what the run of the mill retard leftist says about the difference between socialism or whatever. they're all liars and nothing they say matters. the left never cared about class hence they murdered 100 million of their OWN CITIZENS. they've always just lied that they cared so they can grab power. nothing the left says about economic positions is real. all they want to do is take others wealth and give it to themselves and kill anybody who is superior to them so they resent them.

they resent the rich cause they're unsuccessful losers
they resent white people for creating everything while they're subhumans

everything they say is smoke and mirrors and the right is beyond even discussing the topics with them at this point. the only truth is they hate white males and need to be purged
>>
>>129987521
Not when Marxism takes over and abolishes the old system. Because Marx and others on the left would see such trappings as a sign of weakness.
>>
>>129969022
>hating epic kekistan
>>
>>129987641
I've heard this argument before. If Class politics doesn't work, why not Idpol? Theres some truth to it.
>>
So it's decided we can only see our own comments?
>>
>>129987792
>If Class politics doesn't work, why not Idpol?
What does anon mean by this?
>>
>>129979340
This is phenomenal reading and absolutely mandatory. Someone should send this to the various groups like TRS and TDS. They already have a limited system like this.
>>
>>129987869
Yes. They are afraid of words on the internet.
>>
>>129987147
t plebbit
>>
>>129975766
>>129977345
>>129982234
>>129984009
I guarantee none of you were around for the original flags
>>
File: 1478735840528.jpg (148KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1478735840528.jpg
148KB, 1920x1080px
>>129987984
>make a video where you say you should engage these people
>lock the comments so no one sees anything offensive
Pathetic.
Ave Caesar.
>>
>>129987792
Idpol does work. It works great. The problem is it only works for the identities it actually represents, which is why White Identity is so important.
>>
>>129987926
idpol is identity politics. instead of class warfare where you blame the rich for being poor you blame other race/gender. hating rich doesn't work? try blaming males. try blaming whites. change it from poor vs rich into women, shitskins, and mudslimes vs white males.
>>
>>129988083
Well, I fear its inevitable that the Left will push for a White vs. Non-White scenario. Like in South Africa.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fzRSE_p1Ys

The only problem is that Whites are the overwhelming tax-paying demographic, even in South Africa. That's why the ANC is reluctant to go after Whites, despite singing songs like this. If Whites were removed, the economy goes with it.
>>
>SQEEEEEUUAAKKKKK
>>
>>129988466
yes it is the inevitable end game of idpol that is pursued by these marxist intellectuals, it will be Europeans and their disapora against the mud hordes.
>>
>>129987137
thats because they dont care about the marxists they control, or anyone under them for that matter. Willing marxists (cultural statists) are just by definition more easily manipulated, so they propagate that idea. The only equity they care about is in the breeding of conditions where in the the global populations are wholly dependent and impotent.
>>
>>129967008
every time leftie faggots do this, they're adding fuel to /pol/

reminding us that we're not normies

and that we're still edgy

thank god
>>
btw they're deleting comments or some shit
>>
>@ 1:18:00~ "I covered the trump campaign and what he did was racialize class politics."
what the fuck world is he living in where the left did not do that?
>>
>>129987439
>Globalism isn't generating 4% economic growth. It isn't even generating 1% economic growth.
any source for this?
>>
>>129989119
This late at night?

>>129989211
The Left doesn't understand how many people it's alienated from Social Justice Shaming. If it did, then Trump wouldn't have been president.
>>
>>129969022
>complains about kekistani flag
>is a dumb frogposter
>>
>>129973343
>killing yourself
smart dumb frogposter
>>
>>129989331
I'll use the US since I'm biased.

http://freebeacon.com/issues/obama-economy-slowest-recovery-since-1949/

Globalists don't know how to engineer economic growth, because of their ideological blinders. They perform about as well as Communists in terms of economic growth. This is because Globalists don't understand how to create an environment for investment, which is why they want to utilize negative interest rates. It is so utterly terrible to invest in a globalist world, that Globalists have to LITERALLY PUNISH YOU for saving money. Not even Carter's economy was this bad.
>>
Do you have to subscribe to see the comments?
>>
>>129967008
The Left destroyed themselves when they abandoned the working class in favor of big public sector unions, professors and fringe activist nutjobs.

Any can beat them who presents a competent strategy to the voting public while the Left are busy trying to kill each other minor details and throwing around the word traitor to each other guaranteeing no cohesive movement between them will ever last.

Another problem is they don't understand the media is not their ally either, the media is the ally of globalist shills since those are the types of billionaires who own them. The media just needs to hire more dykes, POC, trannies or whatever to keep the leftists believing they are on their side then run hit pieces against all their political movements that do not shill for a global government and single economic zone.
>>
>>129968298
disregard me just testing new flags
>>
>>129989583
>>129989606
You're trying so hard you attacked one of your own
>>
>>129989780
You can only see your own comments.
>>
File: 5477298411_c60bae18a3.jpg (144KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
5477298411_c60bae18a3.jpg
144KB, 500x333px
>>129967008
>All the "men" on the panel wear glasses

What is it with cuckolds and wearing glasses? I've never seen a leftist/SJW male without them. And the few times they don't wear them, they are wearing contacts.

Does poor eyesight come about from watching your wife get fucked by black men too much or something?
>>
File: B9q2wjNCcAA48rW.png (446KB, 600x774px) Image search: [Google]
B9q2wjNCcAA48rW.png
446KB, 600x774px
>>129990820
here ya go bruv
>>
at 1:45:00~ he accuses us of hiding behind different memes and jokes to bait leftists and to not get pinned down, which is definitely true, but he failed to recognize the left doing the same thing, even in this presentation, by saying stuff like "oh those crazy kids who want to censor this for cultural appropriation or whatever, those kids aren't us! We're serious leftists we don't stand for that!", but they definitely are those people, and they don't stop it within their own ideology.
It just happened a few miniutes before when a guy asked what they thought about evergreen college, no one would comment on if what the kids were doing was good or bad because they didn't want to be tied down to an answer on a controversial issue.
>>
File: average leftist 5.jpg (130KB, 818x759px) Image search: [Google]
average leftist 5.jpg
130KB, 818x759px
>>129991038
Those Problem Phrases need important additions:
- hate speech
- Islamophobia
- feminism
- immigrant (when it conflates illegal immigrant)
- progressive
- socialized
- anti-social
- underrepresentation, overrepresentation (when used fallaciously, which is often)
- multiculturalism
- black lives matter
- social construct
>>
>>129970205
You're right. Their entire thing is they've created an alternate reality. It does not exist. Sure, there is some racism, but the kid who shoots up a liquor store did so because he has low IQ and not because of the evul whites keeping him down. To believe their alternate reality, one must never meet black people

Their fake reality imagines victimized Muslims. This requires no contact with Muslims otherwise it will be impossible to ignore their huge huge huge shitstain-on-humanity qualities

They can say the man with a wig is a beautiful delicate women and guilt lesbians for not fucking his "girl dick" but it requires suspension of awareness of reality. They can say Andraya Yearwood and Caster Semenya and other XYs are ordinary girl athletes as they win all the races but again to believe requires suspension of reality
Inevitably people notice reality. So they have very elaborate and vigorous shaming apparatuses to discourage any vocal observation of it

This is so when one sees reality, one feels isolated and alone in the opinion and thus doubts ones own perceptions

This is why they censor popular forums and turn them to echo chambers

It's why they seek to control the web, and every area of life

That is the only thing they can do to keep people from saying aloud that the emperor has no clothes. So everyone is privately and secretly aware the emperor has no clothes but denying it and even questioning themselves because they seem to be alone in not seeing them
Reality always wins. They are fighting a battle they will lose and they are panicking because they secretly realize it

Except for the brainwashed stupid loud mouthed ones but everyone feels secret contempt for them anyway
>>
>>129967008
>talking about first principles is a dangerous thing
>discussing the foundations of our idea is bad

what did they mean by this ?
>>
File: nu male.jpg (462KB, 1050x1080px) Image search: [Google]
nu male.jpg
462KB, 1050x1080px
>>129990820
>>
>>129990820
The majority of 1st world adults wear glasses or contact lenses.
Spending too much time indoors will damage your eyesight. It's almost entirely environmental.
There was an eskimo tribe that went from 1% myopia to around 60% in one generation.
I would assume most /pol/lacks have them as well.
>>
>>129972032
>GG was the start
Bulllllshiiiiieeet. Get out Reddit
>>
File: give up.jpg (30KB, 334x372px) Image search: [Google]
give up.jpg
30KB, 334x372px
>>129967008

THAT FUCKING DOOR IS UNBEARABLY SQUEAKY
>>
all these questions are just people trying to make points and then turning it into a "well what do you think about that?" at the end of their ramble lmao
>>
File: 1497503745070s.jpg (3KB, 125x124px) Image search: [Google]
1497503745070s.jpg
3KB, 125x124px
>>129991710
Their faces are all so punchable
>>
>>129991610
*smacks lips* How to spot a coalburner would also be appreciated.
>>
>the solution to modern alienation is socialism aka free stuff

Why are leftists so dumb ? Why do they think anyone is going to feel that the empty void caused by rampant individualism and modernism is just free stuff ? Its still based on the idea of not caring about anything bigger than yourself and just focusing on your self interest.
>>
>>129990820
>>129991038
Also known as rape rims.
>>
>>129991710
I honestly thought 3 of those pics were Steve Shives. Holy shit.
>>
lmao Of all the autistic things I've posted this is my favorite.
at 1:54:00 she almost redpills herself:
>today reminds me of the weimar republic
>economic turmoil
>social liberalism
>what they see as destruction of culture
>tumblr is like the Bauhaus
>>
>>129967008
The left consistently underestimate their opponents.They see our way of thinking as rigidly structured and predictable based on the assumption that only the stupid and predictable can honestly think the way we do. So they apply their elementary school-level pattern recognition on some cherry-picked arguments and think they got us all figured out. Until it failed spectacularly on November 2016. And they will fail again because one thing we have figured out about the left is that they are always jumping on the next new social trends not unlike a crow to anything shiny. Doesn't even have to be original and innovative, just a shiny coat of paint on an old dumb idea and they'll claim it as it has always been theirs and be oh so progressive. And of course, everything that came before is labeled old and regressive, abandoned and forgotten. Even the lessons that should be learned from past defeats. Same mistakes over and over, just like how communism has never been truly implemented despite the multiple horrific examples of the past century. In a way, they are their own worst enemy.
>>
>>129992522
>>today reminds me of the weimar republic

why does this fill me with hope ?
>>
>>129991667
That's why we terrify them so and why we so many shills. We are impervious to any attempt at controlling us. I was thinking about this Emperor wears no Clothes type stuff earlier, what if the people wrote that he doesn't wear clothes and banknotes that spread fast through society and all walks of life, everyone would immediately awake to reality. Type of stuff that could spark revolutions
>>
>>129967008
they're trying to mimick and take ownership of meme culture
dumb fags
token shit skin
token mentalcunt
faggot
hardcore fatalist commie nigger
>>
>>129992895
*on banknotes
>>
File: z1472525973884.png (646KB, 661x696px) Image search: [Google]
z1472525973884.png
646KB, 661x696px
>>129992681
its always darkest before the Don
>>
>>129967008
about, um the book, um, and aum ua
CAN YOU JUST FUCKING WRITE IN WORDS WHAT THESE FAT FAGGOT UNTS DASAY?

1. this
2. this
JUST WRITE IT FUCKING OUT IN WODS YOU NIGGER FAGGOT
WHAT DO THEY PROPOSE?
1:48 and I want to kill myself
>>
>>129992576
we think
they don't
>>
>>129981755
That's a pretty ebin meme but most people grow up leftist to at least a certain degree in terms of basic prog fundies, certain areas notwithstanding but you get the gist. Far left is composed primarily of people who continued to indulge in more and more extreme versions of their held opinions.
Most of us weren't redpilled all our lives, we had to break something in ourselves to get here. When you talk to a /pol/ack I'd say easily 90% of the time you're talking to someone who once slaughtered their worldview that was very dear to them. You can usually tell the difference in someone when you debate with them, even if they're some former white supremacist who went soft and turned left for whatever reason they'll stand out just because they know what it's like to have everything shatter like that.
>>
>>129993019
Anyone ever fantasize about what his previous life was? Born in 1946, makes you think
>>
>>129967008
>trying to outsmart us
We have the bible, they're already beat
>>
>>129967008
1hr 45min in, leftists are wondering why they don't have any persuasive articulate speakers, all while talking about themselves and their own feelings and opinions. The irony is lost upon them. To be persuasive you need to see where the other party is coming from and what they want rather than an enemy to defeat.
>>
File: 1497479651426.png (168KB, 500x521px) Image search: [Google]
1497479651426.png
168KB, 500x521px
>>129993507
That's why they so viciously try to end Christianity. Can't bluepill people whose entire beliefs and ways of thinking are deeply rooted in stories that have major red pills in them
>>
File: neoreactionary cat.jpg (120KB, 600x786px) Image search: [Google]
neoreactionary cat.jpg
120KB, 600x786px
>>129967008
yeah but what flag do i get?
>>
File: Bob And Harold.jpg (61KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Bob And Harold.jpg
61KB, 800x600px
>>129988046
It wasn't that long ago, r-right?

I haven't been here too long, have I?

For realzies guys, how long has it been since we've been able to pic flags?
>>
>>129967008
listen to chapotraphouse and you'll understand how they're trying to dismantle us as the counterculture, they think that's the only way to win

we need to up the fascism and fucking crush these people

become everything they are afraid of, then destroy them
>>
>>129967008
They're too dumb to outsmart anything.

They keep insisting they need to revert to first principles without ever defining what their first principles are. Which is interesting, because when a leftist says first principles, what they actually mean is their own snowflake opinions that they can't back up so they'll just assert them as though they were truths.

Besides which their analysis is (predictably) obviously wrong. Like all leftists they try to analyze things they don't understand from their own perspective (lens). Consequently they wind up only analyzing themselves. It's psychological projection on display.
>>
>>129969022
>that gay spongebob meme
>without the spongebob
>>
>>129993393
>Born in 1946, makes you think

holy shit
>>
>>129978668
>>129984636
>>129985356
>>129986179
I hate you guys, now i have to save the thread and read over your analysis so that i can distribute the information to my people

I dont really hate you guys, keep slaying the dreagon, rescue your father, sort yourself out and clean your room, you got my support.
>>
>>129969022
thanks reddit
>>
>>129975766
Honestly they should allow us to choose our posting flag, but still maintain our country as well.
>>
There's a good chance that the Irish girl is OP... She seemed to have studied /pol/ and probably wanted to know what /pol/ would think about this video. OP also never responded to a single poster, just tried to bump this thread with some stupid shit, and then try to link to another left wing youtube page.

It's interesting to listen to them think out loud, but I feel like I live in their world, so I know exactly how they think, talk, and argue. Some of the pure socialist stuff was different I guess, but ultimately retarded.

All in all, they're still missing the point. They are almost there, but they don't understand the mind of a right wing person, and they can't identify the few unifying principles of the Alleged Alt-Right.
I do hope they try to get better at debate, it will be fun watching them actually expose themselves and lose a debate. It looks like these kids didn't get educated at Saul Alinksy's Marxist Pre-School, otherwise they would know better.
The other thing I noticed was the audacity of some of the questions that were just plainly wrong. A guy near the end tried to claim that the media is bias to the right, and a few other questions I mentioned before. Holy shit they're blind, and no one really tried to correct them.
It would be fun to go deeper, but I actually convinced myself the irish girl was OP, and now I don't want to give her any ideas.
>>
>>129979389
>Beware Drumpfies...we're the four horsemen of the trumpocalypse and we're gonna kick your racist, nazi-loving ass!

>no black horseman or hades
Read revelations 6, they're, jupiter, mars, venus, mercury with saturn following

We are halfway into the apocalypse, Repent
>>
>>129994508
Why? So it is easier to harvest country specific data, or do you look for an identity marker based on some racist xenophobic stereotypes?
>>
here's a link if anybody wants to save it

http://srv97.clipconverter.cc/download/0c22f6KZnouwZm5vnZaabmlh5KWmqXJv4pSXcXBlmmVnaW20qc%2FMqHyf1qiZpa2d2A%3D%3D/Kill%20All%20Normies.mp4
>>
>>129994727
Because fucking leafs.
>>
File: 1497392265038.png (200KB, 999x442px) Image search: [Google]
1497392265038.png
200KB, 999x442px
>>129994386
I knew you were the minute I saw your first post. Have fun now
>>
>>129994639
give her the zyklon b
>>
>>129988046
I literally left /pol/ for 2 days to do /biz/ stuff and visiting back i see we have these fag-flags

I remember pirate and nazi from before, also remember rebel aliance flag we used to have

I've been here for years, remember the ladys voice that used to play when you visited, and the trigger warnings.

Leaving for 2 days has been surreal, literally like my whole life feels different, going to get on the up and up, get a job and such. 1488 always, but I'm memed out for now, these new flags do it for me as well. I'll be back, probably often and soon, but I need to take a break.
>>
>>129979340
The main reason the right-wing has made a resurgence is through a decentralized effort to take down the MSM as the sole source of information for everyone.

The greatest weakness of the left right now is that they became dependent on the MSM self-censoring anything critical of them. Every act of leftist polical violence now spreads instantly throughout the net. Even if the MSM tries to ignore it, alternative media spreads it regardless. Prior to now leftists almost always expected to get away with their violence because the MSM would cover it for 10 seconds and then move on to the daily talking points. They never would have expected right-wing autists analyzing videos and photos for hours and hours to identify the leftists who perpetuate violence. It's sad many /pol/acks condemn others who decide to not go outside, or say the time for jokes is over. You can divide the new right media into three segments.

Front-Line Documentors => These are the guys who face Antifa head on, but they do more than that, they make sure that everything Antifa does gets recorded for later analysis.
Back-End Analyzers => These are the guys who analyze and research the ever changing leftist threat. They are vigilant and provide important analysis that can even lead to the arrest of Antifa members such as Eric Clanton
Message Amplifiers => These are the E-Celebs like PJW along with the army of trolls who spread memes and other messages, they take the content created by both the documentors and analyzers and spread it to the masses

With all this in mind, that article is not that great. It lacks perspective on the fact that the miracle has already happened, the right-wing has successfully challenged the MSM's domination of information.
>>
>>129978668
That's a standard marxist play, so I am thoroughly unsurprised a pack of unabashed marxists want to use it as their go to. The problem is that it's 100 year old thinking. They won't surpass us by refusing to adapt.
>>
>>129994639
>can't identify the few unifying principles of the Alleged Alt-Right.
There is non, in a classical ideological way, that's the funny part. The "alliances" just happened because of the material structure created by the """left""" and global SJWs. And because their Boomer parents still define the structures and are about to give their posts to the few SJW lefties, nothing will change structurally for the next 2 decades, regarding positive discrimination of constructed victims to help lefty businesses get tax money.

They managed to march through the institutions and became The Manâ„¢. The difference to the 60's and 70's counter culture is just, those opposed to The Manâ„¢ today are willing to kill children and hang Niggers, not like the pacifistic Boomers being The Manâ„¢ today. They managed to maneuver themselves into a checkmate situation.

btw, OP Tits OR GTFO and buy ammo and guns, you will not be forgotten and if you decide for children, you will see them die, else it will be your parents whoes throats will be cut in front of your eyes
>>129994898
hahahahaha, weak, really really weak
>>
>>129967008
>500 views

it is obvious that OP is one of them. SAGE!
>>
>>129994727
t. global south
>>
File: 1493624607779.png (263KB, 645x547px) Image search: [Google]
1493624607779.png
263KB, 645x547px
>>129995726
and so? No one commented, I hope everyone is using a VPN/proxy when clicking the Link so they will keep on gathering false data and build there narrative on it, like our guy Jeremy and his crew
>>
>>129995328
It won't last. Every time in history that a new mass medium developed, the old guard fought it the same way. When radio was developed, the newspapers demonized it as much as they could (Orson Welles' War of the Worlds is the prime example) and sued it because broadcasters were reading news copy verbatim. This led to the wire services. When television came along, the radio was threatened so they fought back the same way. They were all but destroyed. When cable news was invented, the nightly tv news was threatened. Then the internet threatened cable news. Today the internet is fighting the other parts of the internet. Notice how comment sections on news articles have gone away?

But in the end, the rich and powerful people will prevail as they always do. If they have lost a bit of control for now, it will not last. Whether they have to censor the internet as Theresa May wants, or whether they wind up just using sophisticated psychological manipulation like CTR and ShareBlue, they will reestablish themselves now that they know what to do. The only question is what will we do to stop them. Because we have proven through GamerGate, Brexit, and Trump that they can be defeated. That's why they're so scared.
>>
File: IMG_21085.png (821KB, 599x625px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_21085.png
821KB, 599x625px
>>129995899
doubles confirm, bet you are a racist
>>
>>129996088
>2017
>Not a racist
Why?
>>
>>129967008
>haven't a pretentious stick-up-your-ass super serious conversation of a bunch of circle jerkers who don't get it

Lmao these retarded faggots. The left can't meme. That's all that matters.

We're fun, and they're not.
>>
>>129985151
There is a certain strain of marxists called third world maoist who essentially claim due to western imperialism the western populace is not infact of member of the proletariat but instead we are all part of the bourgeoisie, there they think the revolution must come from the third world. Naturally white commies don't really like this such that Maoism is banned from /r/socialism.

However if we can imagine third worldism more broadly as "fuck whitey"
>>
>>129995601
You're definitely right, its very much a reaction.
I would say the unifying idea that brings us together as the "alt right" is that Western Civilization is inherently valuable, and worth saving.
But that's kinda two sides of the same coin. We wouldn't be here if there wasn't something to save the West from.
>>
>>129996218
>The left can't meme
delete this they're watching this thread
>>
>>129995601
>There is non, in a classical ideological way, that's the funny part. The "alliances" just happened because of the material structure created by the """left"""
That is so true and why they will never figure us out and why they will fail. We have no unifying principles, no leaders, there's not even an "alt-right". We are like the Geth in Mass Effect acting in unison only through mass consensus. It is a beast they have never faced before, no one has.
>>
>>129996295
>writing delete this instead of delet this
I need to go to sleep, I can't meme this late
>>
>>129996002
>But in the end, the rich and powerful people will prevail as they always do.
Not if you make their money worthless. There many moments in history where the elites were deposed, exposed and stripped of their wealth, power and often their heads too
>>
File: 1495412091085.gif (2MB, 490x374px) Image search: [Google]
1495412091085.gif
2MB, 490x374px
>>129996557
I should've added this
>>
File: straya.jpg (186KB, 739x950px) Image search: [Google]
straya.jpg
186KB, 739x950px
>>129967008
>outsmart us
You speak as though we had intelligence in the first place.
>>
>>129996217
Don't confuse racism like lefties use it to demonize those who oppose their ideas of "helping" by destroying cultures with Race Realism. I know, that 8 out of 10 of my neighbours are retards in a western way and no matter how many western subcontractors (((they))) pay with western tax money to build schools here, my neigbours or their kids will not become smarter; rather use the schools to store food and animals during the rainy season. But never the less, they are my people, my ancestors, my cultural heritage and I wouldn't change it for a Billion of dollars. This doesn't mean you should stop sending us money.
>>
File: blackbeard.jpg (212KB, 1332x949px) Image search: [Google]
blackbeard.jpg
212KB, 1332x949px
>>129988046
Miss my nod flag :(

Complimentary Arrrgh!
>>
>>129996557
You think they don't know how to diversify? Who do you think is devaluing money in the first place?

BTW, you're wrong. From the French Revolution, to the Russian Revolution, to the Nazi takeover in Germany, the real wealthy elites always scurry away like rats and protect their dragon hordes of jew gold. They are survivors. When there's trouble they just leave. Then it's the little guys who get stuck holding the bag.
>>
File: 1493536754746.jpg (2MB, 2158x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1493536754746.jpg
2MB, 2158x3000px
>>129996220

I would say that 'fuck whitey' is pretty mainstream left. It really is all they have left.

I just finished the 2 hr long discussion - these guys are supposed to be academics that know a lot about the subject matter but they are actually pretty low quality intellectuals. Half the cunts here on /pol/ could give them a run for their money. How can they hope to defeat us when they dont even know us or themselves? the Irish chick is the only half lucid one there but even then she is only half lucid. She is right when she says that the left are no longer articulate or educated. None of them have the slightest idea as to the macro issues that caused the rise of us in the altright.
>>
File: swamp managment.jpg (469KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
swamp managment.jpg
469KB, 1280x853px
>>129996737
>You speak as though we had intelligence in the first place.
No, thats just you, and that because you dont sort yourself out.

At least raid other peoples property and stick it to the British in the High Seas pussy.
>>
File: blow.png (303KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
blow.png
303KB, 480x480px
>>129996946
>is pretty mainstream left. It really is all they have left.
>>
>>129967008
I've watched about a half an hour of this shit so far and they're fucking retarded.
Like they completely lack the ability to think outside their bubble, its fucking insane how they over-think things so far that they completely miss obvious shit and just gloss past it without rethinking anything.
I'm going to bed and a small part of my soul has died, they've spent a good amount of time defending and seeing value in shit that is absolutely vapid and thoughtless. These people are supposed to be ideological enemies? Philosophers? Good god maybe I should get into Philosophy or Politics even though I've never read fucking anyone.
Senpai, is this what it feels like to not be able to even? Am I triggered? Its like I can't even respect their ability to think anymore.
>>
>>129996936
Not this time they won't I swear to god they won't or I'll die trying to my final breath
>>
>>129996990
are you kidding me? an hour? That first 15 minutes of the squeaking fucking door just put me off.

WHAT THE FUCK YOU CUNTS WHY IS IT TO LOUD?
>>
I like when Angela says they want to advocate for a white ethnostate and everybody else is just quiet. If you're on the left how do you actually respond to that or someone like Mike Enoch? Do you just say "you're not allowed to want that, it's your destiny to be ruled by us and live in misery forever" do they expect that will work? How do they actually logically justify their opposition to it? They don't say.
>>
File: 1496449754597.jpg (138KB, 760x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1496449754597.jpg
138KB, 760x1024px
>>129996990
These people are supposed to the vanguard. The top of their field - to combat our ideology, and that is all they have? It is actually very exciting to see. I am happy I watched the whole 2 hours. We will beat them. They are not humble enough or smart enough to beat us.
>>
>>129997059
They don't care if you live or die. They've killed millions before you and will kill millions more. Face it, you're just jealous that someone else has more money than you.
>>
>>129997325
THICK
>>
>>129991799
well how come my niece less than 1y still, just was mounted with some baby telescopes?
>>
>>129986442
commies have a fundamental flaw in that they can only ever see things from an economic perspective. Marxism is about dialectic materialism, which is about the dynamics of different groups based on their material things.

The fundamental flaw with marxism is the materialism blinds them from being able to imagine people would be willing to fight for non-material things.

They often mentioned that we are anti-consumerist, but they fail to understand that our anti-consumerism is rooted in a digust for the modern world rather than any economic considerations.

We do things for the keks, we search for the Truth, and we fight non-stop to free not only ourselves but everyone around the world from the system of slavery we were born into. We never did any of this for material concerns, and the this is just something the left can never understand.
>>
File: alex jones grin.png (688KB, 533x716px) Image search: [Google]
alex jones grin.png
688KB, 533x716px
>>129997325
Well hellooooooooooooooooooooo, nurse.
>>
>>129996990
Well, it's pretty easy to understand them once you're educated just a little bit. In the first place they are marxists, and in the second place they are post structuralists. In that context, their deconstruction is EXACTLY what you would expect. Any undergrad, hell any gifted high school freshman, can provide the exact same analysis. But for those people, because post structuralism is the extreme of relativism in that there are no objective standards for right and wrong, their only measure for how correct they are is how much their peers agree with their opinions. Consequently, they absolutely do live in a little idea bubble where only their approved ideas are allowed to be expressed, while at the same time they develop a vastly overinflated estimation of their own intelligence.

So, in a word, yes. They are retarded. But it's a special kind of retardation that makes them feel really smart. I know it's a dumb idea, but that's the ideological framework upon which their analysis is founded.
>>
File: jack nicholson joker.jpg (26KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
jack nicholson joker.jpg
26KB, 600x338px
>>129997458
Kekeke. Money, jealousy? These things mean nothing to me. There are people out there who are not motivated by such trivial things, people who can't be silenced, bought or threatened. The fire rises
>>
File: Summer.jpg (54KB, 1024x600px) Image search: [Google]
Summer.jpg
54KB, 1024x600px
>>129968298
Something to note is that phone posters can't see the newflags.
>>
>>129997663
Yeah, but these ones also make a deeper mistake. They understand that ideological motivations do exist, but they think that they'll overcome them anyway by resorting to their own first principles, which they never define.

There's a danger, however. So long as enough libtards try enough random things to oppose us, sooner or later one of them will stumble on something effective, if only by accident.
>>
>>129997889
Ah. You don't understand what money is.
>>
File: 1497497235531.jpg (79KB, 784x643px) Image search: [Google]
1497497235531.jpg
79KB, 784x643px
They are THIS concerned about the alt-right

What a bunch of weenies. We win because we don't have big circle jerks where we sit around taking ourselves really seriously.

We figure out what the funniest thing to do and then do that

>building an actual wall that spans like 3,000 miles
Hilarious
>an orange billionaire calling all Mexicans rapists
Comedy gold
>body slamming a journalist in Montana
An absolute knee slapper
>re-writing history where Hitler was the good guy
My sides are in orbit
>kicking out the niggers for a 100% white country just to piss off the libshits
I'm crying
>a green cartoon frog re-drawn to be a fascist dictator
100,000,000,000 instagram likes

The left don't get IT. They think life matters. They take shit seriously.

We'll fire up the gas chambers as an ironic joke
>>
File: Heidegger.jpg (10KB, 215x330px) Image search: [Google]
Heidegger.jpg
10KB, 215x330px
>>129994193
the left is classically Lockean, but the (((Frankfurt School))) smuggled Nietzsche and Heidegger into their ideology to launch idpol and hoped for decades that the right would cuck out and not catch on. The problem is that Nietzsche and Heidegger are /ourguys/, so by internalizing that stuff, they're forgotten any genuine defense of their own position that isn't identitarian, and can't combat the right effectively.
>>
>>129967008
2 hours of cringe, thanks anon
>>
>>129997889
>There are people out there who are not motivated by such trivial things, people who can't be silenced, bought or threatened.
This. The 60's and 70's counter cultures got bought up by the neo liberals for capitalizing ecological issues and """peace""". There is nothing they can offer us except for their deaths to appease them they discriminated for 40 years, reads nationalists and white man. Stay independent
>>
>>129998080

sorry what were you talking about there bro
>>
File: abotranny.jpg (219KB, 962x641px) Image search: [Google]
abotranny.jpg
219KB, 962x641px
>>129997801
Exactly. They are dumb as fuck. We could walk away and just say this is the idiotic cackling of hens but then we can't - because they have power - they and their ideological peers have most of all the information and communication institutions and we are still just a small rebellion. What is most disturbing is how much power and influence those idiots have.
>>
File: Oswald.png (67KB, 206x308px) Image search: [Google]
Oswald.png
67KB, 206x308px
>>129998080
Spengler was right, he was so fucking right. Winter will be funny as hell freezing
>>
>>129998147
Now that's an interesting analysis. They stared too long into the abyss, you think?

I don't know. They've been using the word racist as a thought terminating cliche too effectively for what, 70 years now? It worked for them, anon. It worked for them for generations. It's biting them in the ass now, but the actual (((Frankfurt School))) philosophers knew what they were doing. It just seems that they don't have any contemporary intellectual equals.
>>
>>129998402
Why what'd Spengler say?
>>
>>129998253
I don't think we are so small, actually. What the Trump election, and Brexit, have shown is that there are far more of us than (((they))) ever estimated. It's just that we're a silent majority. They're an incredibly vocal minority. And they don't have anyone pushing back against them, or at least haven't for decades. Cuckservatives and Vichy Republicans cucking for them and rolling over every time they were called racist (which was all the time) aren't true opposition. Now we have men of courage standing up to the left, and it's created a social cascade wherein ever more people are saying, "actually, we fucking always hated this hippy shit too."

So really, we're the majority, although the cultural hegemony still marginalizes us. What we really are here is the revolutionary vanguard.
>>
So any of you leftist cunts lurking this thread? I have an observation to share about your thoughts on Milo.
>>
>>129987147
I don't even get what they are trying to imply there. Are they trying to say we are saying "WE WUZ ROMANS AND SHIET!?" but we actually were. With that being said I don't feel any sort of pride in the roman empire or feel like white achievements are my achievements, its just trying to deny white have a historical and cultural connection to rome just flies in the face of facts. Most european kingdoms in some way tried to be successors of the roman empire by calling their leaders variants of Caesar. The connection is undeniable, and I don't even understand what they could possibly be implying.
>>
>>129998253
Good God I just clicked your pic. Is that thing a goblin? We should kill it with fire.
>>
>>129967008
I kind of want to contact that Irish qt and set her straight, she seems to have almost got it but is cushioned by her own wrongthink.

If I can get her in a voice chat, I think I could turn her.
>>
File: Conan-the-Barbarian-6.jpg (48KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Conan-the-Barbarian-6.jpg
48KB, 800x450px
>>129998450
>It just seems that they don't have any contemporary intellectual equals.

They are all now soft and conceited.
We on the other hand are lean and strong from years cast out in the wilderness. And we come back for vengeance.
>>
File: nietzsche.jpg (25KB, 524x400px) Image search: [Google]
nietzsche.jpg
25KB, 524x400px
>>129998450
yup, if anything goes, if there is no truth, only power, that ultimately benefits us, from fake news to street brawling
>>
>>129998839
They're here, anon. Their video has fewer than 500 views. There's also a guy in about the middle of the video when they start the Q&A session who expresses Ryan Holiday's media manipulation argument, wherein he berates the news media for picking up stories from 4chan and giving them exposure because it's too easy to write a phony or misdirected story on this site. In other words, he absolutely believes we're here to be used to impact the broader world however a manipulator sees fit.

Frankly, I believe the OP is one of those leftards. They want to see what our reaction to their analysis is because they know we're better at analyzing them than they are at analyzing us.
>>
>>129998888
They find it funny like we find Africans saying they were Egyptian kangs funny.
>>
>>129998609
Thinking about his idea, that a dying civilization has lost its ability to create innovation regarding culture and politics, and is historisating the past from their point of view to legitimize the present. The left is still trying to save what they view as their historical zenit; enlightenment. The right on the other hand has accepted the decline and started looking for innovation in an ahistorical way, refuting enlightenment. And here is where it is funny, because it is an oxymoron narrative, telling the same story.
>>
>>129967008

They cant outsmart us because their position is completely untenable in the first place. Their ideals are illogical and inconsistent.

Theres a reason its always leftists/liberals/SJWs who disable comments and just generally try to shut out dissenting opinion. Their fragile ideals will fall apart immediately if challenged in a fair environment.
>>
>>129999999
>>
>>129987147
>>129998888
Praise Kek, you just have to understand critical race theory. To them, race is a social construct. An Irishman is only Irish because we as society say he is. But an Italian is only the same race as an Irishman for the same reason. Therefore, any connection we may claim to Rome has no validity.

Of course, our actual connection to Rome is less about genetics and more about cultural tradition, but they don't seem to care about that.
>>
>>129967008
Sage like you have never sages before to many slide threads gaining traction
>>
File: 1490139947483.gif (391KB, 1019x694px) Image search: [Google]
1490139947483.gif
391KB, 1019x694px
>>129998080
>We'll fire up the gas chambers as an ironic joke

>he thinks we're joking
>>
>>129967008
>>>/x/
>>
>>129998940
Well, yes. They were responsible for gutting childhood education and academia in the vain pursuit of racial equality of outcome. Consequently they think they're really smart, but they aren't. Meanwhile we have to battle their ideas every fucking day, which either kills us (so we give up and assimilate into their groupthink) or makes us stronger. Those of us who can still argue against them are ludicrously powerful for that reason. They don't stand a chance against us.

They are the Eloi and we the Morlocks.
>>
>>129998983
That's old thinking. The way to wield power in the media age is something the Jew figured out long ago. We must cry out as we strike. We must cultivate an image of victimhood even as we prevail. To do otherwise allows (((them))) to garner too much popular opinion against us.
>>
File: 1493964685536.png (640KB, 960x693px) Image search: [Google]
1493964685536.png
640KB, 960x693px
>>129999280
I didn't say I thought we were joking about joking.

I just think we'll be laughing and memeing during the helicopter rides
>>
>>129967008
Those limpwristed faggots will never win.
>>
>>129999481
That's a good point. Key to our success is that we have a good fucking time doing what we do. It's Alinsky #6: "A good tactic is one your people enjoy."
>>
>>129999582
They will also never stop trying to win.
>>
File: 1497493374764.jpg (41KB, 297x370px) Image search: [Google]
1497493374764.jpg
41KB, 297x370px
>>129999164
>Oxymoron narrative

Wait, how exactly?

There is a theory that when a culture cannot innovate any longer, it returns to minimalism, and it brings the positive things that were discovered during the last enlightenment period.

That's what I think we're doing right now. We were going through a period of liberal experimentation, but we went too far off the rails. Now the right-wing is saying "Hey let's just get back to what made sense before. Let's just close off our country, focus on jobs, go back to simple social morals, and do a nationalism (whether it's civic trumpism or ethno-nationalism) type thing".

We're rejecting egalitarianism, at least a little bit. Egalitarianism was leading us towards some sort of weird communist thing.

So now we're going back to minimalism, but ironically it's sort of leading us to neo-nationalism. It's not how old nationalism was before, when it was just kinda stupid and gay where people were just ignorantly spectical of other cultures/ideologies.

We know what's out there now. We know what other ideologies and cultures are like, so it's not nationalism out of fear and ignorance, it's nationalism because it's sexy and edgy this time.
>>
File: both.gif (3MB, 384x256px) Image search: [Google]
both.gif
3MB, 384x256px
>>129999471
i like the way you think
>>
>>129996990
>they completely miss obvious shit and just gloss past it without rethinking anything.

Crimestop, senpai. They're psychologically inhibited from going down certain cognitive pathways because it triggers their heresy instincts and being exiled from the group would mean death, so they don't even bother - they just want to stay part of their little group and trade dogmas amongst each other over and over for safety. Angela to her credit at least articulates some of the positions of the AR/WN about "why can't whites have an ethnostate?" and everyone else ignores her.
>>
>>130000216
That's the beauty of it. It's really not the way I think. It's the way (((THEY))) think. The reality of the so-called alt-right is that they are merely using leftist identity politics against the left. For fuck's sake I have already quoted Alinsky in this very thread, and I consider Alinsky to be one of the most evil men in all of history. All we did was turn their playbook around on them, and they have no fucking clue how to deal with it.

I like David Horowitz on this one. In the past, people on the right were like wimps trying to fight against Godzilla. The right politicians would say things like, "well, my opponent is a good guy, he's just wrong on policy." The left, meanwhile, would club the right with accusations of racism, sexism, bigotry, and so forth. Well it's long past time to club them the fuck back. And the way to do that is to use their own dirty tricks on them.
>>
>>130000467
Today's liberals haven't even read salinsky.

They haven't read anything.

They just watch Netflix, so this makes it much easier to use their strategies against them
>>
>>129994639
>A guy near the end tried to claim that the media is bias to the right
it's true and baffling, they honestly believe the press's constant hit jobs on trump were a form of free press which he russian hacked into existence
>>
>>130000348
I don't think they ignore her. They yield a lot of time to her. They just don't really build on it. My interpretation is that's because the rest of them did what she was critical of them for doing: they refuse to take the "alt-right" seriously because that would mean to legitimize it. She points out why that's retarded, and then she starts talking about the movement as she sees it, but they're all quiet because they haven't considered it the way she had.
>>
File: 1495506657142.png (1MB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
1495506657142.png
1MB, 1024x512px
>>129999471
>We must cry out as we strike

Yeah. We have to out Jew the Jew. I did for a bit want for us to win cleanly but the left fight so dirty we have to use their methods otherwise we will loose. Trump is a cunt and that is the only way he won - if he fought cleanly he would have never made it.

>We must cultivate an image of victimhood even as we prevail

That is how we win. Islam is one of their weakest points. They do whatever they can to defend it even when they kill our children. We can also claim victim status.

I want a future for our people and I will do what ever it takes. 1488.
>>
>>129967008
>trying
Yes, but failing miserably
>>
>>130000557
That's true, but they also have this strange instinctive ability to follow the herd. They're like a school of fish changing direction. When one moves another way, the rest of them move that way too in lock step without having to be told. It's astonishing. Look at how fast they changed on things like fag """"marriage"""" or transvestism worship. Look at how quickly they turned from saying that Trump supporters would be violent and should just accept the results of the election to being fucking violent themselves. This is only possible because they are stupid and unthinking, but it's also strangely a strength.
>>
>>130000639

Certainly the moderator marxist guy on the far right of the panel doesn't think it's legitimate and thinks we all have false consciousness because of the 2008 mortage crisis and if only the government gave us more shekels we would trade away our birthright, ancestry, heritage and everything else which is the foundation for our existence. I can't believe how Jewish Marxism is when you get down to it.
>>
File: 1497491574438.jpg (70KB, 554x508px) Image search: [Google]
1497491574438.jpg
70KB, 554x508px
>>130000557
>Today's liberals haven't even read salinsky.

yeah but they have internalized his playbook. Read the points and tell me every left cuck does not use them when arguing.
>>
>This thread.

This isn't secret, the redhead chick wrote a top selling book called "Kill all Normies" looking at /pol/fags and Tumblrinas.

> On the right is the now-notorious alt-right, divided between the 'alt-light', typified by meme-making/gleefully antagonistic trolling/use of 4chan-derived argot, and the more genuinely fascistic tendencies often masked by the headline-grabbing behaviour of alt-light figures such as Milo Yiannopoulos. On the left is what Nagle sometimes refers to as 'Tumblr-liberalism', the extremely performative culture of calling-out, victimhood and competitive identity politics that seems driven by (and here I will quote Nagle quoting the late Mark Fisher, as it couldn't be paraphrased any more perfectly) 'a priest’s desire to excommunicate and condemn, an academic-pedant’s desire to be the first to be seen to spot a mistake, and a hipster’s desire to be one of the in-crowd'. Nagle draws a line through history from the 'culture wars' of the 1960s to those of today, arguing that the transgressive, countercultural spirit historically embodied by the anti-establishment left has been sublimated much more effectively by the modern right

https://soundcloud.com/chapo-trap-house/episode-86-fash-the-patriarchy-feat-angela-nagle-22617

Here is an entire Chapo episode on it.
>>
>>130000693
Well but it's also 100% true. Whites are a global minority, and the only race under threat of extinction. Many of (((them))), such as Tim Wise and Noal Ignatiev, are even quite vocal about wanting the extinction of whites. Meanwhile, the left is so consumed with Foucault and Derrida inspired post modernist quasi marxism that they can't see past their own interpretation of power structures and oppressor/oppressed binaries. Reversing their binaries should be the easiest way for us to use their own deconstruction against them.
>>
>>130000831
Yeah, well, Marx was a fucking jew. But you're right. That guy is as unabashed a marxist as you'll ever meet. And then he's astonished when he says at one point that he had a conversation with someone he says is on the alt-right who considered him... how did he put it? Something along the lines of, "not just a misguided ally, but literally the devil." Like he thinks people are supposed to consider his civilization destroying politics as equally valid to any other idea, and indeed should be brought to see marxism as superior through the process of a conversation.
>>
Globalization is a double edged sword, and the ability the spread and save information as we have today has never existed before. I predict this will be a shake up for most if not all of the rats that manage to hang on through the worst. Bigger pot, higher stakes.
>>
>>130000111
Nice numbers but you seem to be still captured in the cycle.
>There is theory
Not sure who you refer to, but from a Spenglerist point of view, it is still part of the western civilization.
>Now the western civilization right-wing is saying...
fixed it. They are still caputred in the bubble, and doing the same with the Peace of Westphalia and the rise of Nation states as the left does with their version of enlightenment
>We know now what is out there
typical autumn/winter talk, keep fuelling Ceasarism, it just helps to get over with this cycle

>Oxymoron narrative is funny
Because left and right doing the same shit, are helping to get over with the cycle, so that those who try to compete with the Jew about defining the next have something to laugh about. Every thing for the lulz, the Cycle of the laughing gods is about to come to reality for the next aeon.
>>
>>130001241
Bro. Spengler was just one guy. He wasn't Jesus. You shouldn't worship him.
>>
File: gamergate.jpg (748KB, 1840x4672px) Image search: [Google]
gamergate.jpg
748KB, 1840x4672px
>>129996946
They don't even understand gamergate entirely. They probably have the bluepilled understanding that it was about misogyny, or at the very least they have the purplepilled understanding that it was a censorship vs control thing, I doubt any of them have the redpilled understanding that it was about ethics in game journalism and the eventual connection to common core.
>>
>>130001030

Why hasn't she gone on Daily Shoah?
>>
>>130001030
do we know any of her contact info? I can't find an email and her twitter doesnt do DMs.
>>
>>129987050
you're aware that the soviet optical industry started when they stole the carl zeiss factory at the end of the war including the workers

they invented nothing, i recommend the three part series, western technology and soviet economic development by sutton

huge huge fucking redpills
>>
>>129998080
Once you realize what a joke everything is, being a comedian is the only thing that makes sense.
>>
>>129998888
checked, even in a forum setting they can't escape from their mockery of the thing they are seeking to understand

it's their way of subtly and intellectually saying 'lol /pol/ is a safe space,' we've already infected them with the mind virus
>>
The girl over skype at 56min pretty much nails it and owns up to how shitty the left is
>>
>>129984504
>>129994415
Actual redditors trying to fit in.
>>
>>130001648
She's a lefty. She lurks because she considers us to be an existential threat, so she wants to understand us. But she actually finds us despicable. She doesn't want to go on the Daily Shoah because she's blue pilled.
>>
>>130001735
>western technology and soviet economic development by sutton
Expensive. Any links to a pirated source?
>>
>>130001843
First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

But they're moving past laughing and into fighting, or at least that's what they're advocating doing in this video. They're just not doing a very good job yet because their analysis is wrong.
>>
File: weaponized autism.png (222KB, 1115x600px) Image search: [Google]
weaponized autism.png
222KB, 1115x600px
>>129969022
I think he implied we are even stronger autists than them.
And he would be right.
>>
>>129967008
I finally clicked the video. Which part is more cringeworthy?

A. Analyzing themselves and the alt right from their inherently incompetent communist-oriented perspectives, as if they have the mental faculties to understand how rational people view them. The new codeword for people with high intelligence who aren't afraid of logic is "alt right." One of them called this behavior a "transgression." In a world of legally-cemented lies, /pol/ discussing truth sure must look like a transgression. Use any buzzword you want, comrades, while you hide from real-world statistics.

B. A door with a hinge creaking repeatedly worse than nails on a chalkboard. It make me want to drive a sickle and a hammer into their sound system.

C. Slackers. Apparently no one can be bothered to lift a fucking arm to do 3 minutes of "work" to oil the hinges let alone buy a one goddamn good mic. It's a metaphor for their cancerous cell of Marxism growing in the lap of luxury that western libertarian civilization. The stability of sovereignty and nationalism is like oxygen to the point they don't notice it and roll around in their own lazy word soup of anti-scientific programming.

D. They don't realize they're useful idiots for globalists. They think they're separate. They think they're a special kind of "left." They think they're living in the 1940s. They aren't. Given the option, they will vote for open borders, amnesty to viciously gain 12 million more communist voters, and sell the US over to a global cabal until the Constitution is overturned and hate speech laws and elites triumph over free people.

E. All the leftists in this thread shilling for them subtly. Spotted from a mile away.
>>
>>130002573
https://archive.org/search.php?query=sutton%20western%20soviet

gee

>>130002646
they've been fighting for a while now obviously, all kinds of "theys"

they know we know and so why not have a little confab about it now

watch as the various groups we suspect / know shill here have big joint meetings as the veil slips a bit more
>>
>>130001433
Sure, and where do you read that I worship him? He had some great ideas, and can be used really well for analogies to break the ideological walls of those confronted with an uncertainty about their environment and those concerned about their place in the (((whole))), which is really funny to watch and might lead into a new cycle, not necessarily how Spengler described it.
>>
>>130002680
A. I think their discussion of transgression is related to the anti-establishment attitude of /pol/ specifically, and what they term the alt-right more broadly. For instance, how many anons are posting Nazi memes for the lulz? They're not actually Nazis themselves, they're just expressing a reactionary sentiment because they know that Nazi imagery is the most offensive thing of which a leftist can conceive. They go on to discuss how they thought they were the owners of all that is culturally transgressive, since as Marxists they view themselves as the permanent counter-culture. They conclude with Angela's notion that the correct play is to cede transgression to the alt-right and become the moralizers we consider them to be.

B. That drove me crazy too, and it's very related to C.

C. They have piss poor production quality. It's obvious that none of them know how to make a video, which is strangely odd considering the high value the Soviets specifically placed on film as propaganda. Nevertheless, the YouTube generation is characterized by its readiness to accept poor production quality, so I don't think it concerns them very much.

D. That's your own ideological lens, so of course they're not going to consider their circumstances through it.

E. Like who?
>inb4 me
>>
The guy at 1h10m is like: "Why don't we just deny reality? Have we tried doing that yet?"
>>
>>130003063
>https://archive.org/search.php?query=sutton%20western%20soviet
Bookmark'd, thanks. I'm going to have a hard time reading something that long on my computer, though.

>watch as the various groups we suspect / know shill here have big joint meetings as the veil slips a bit more
The bitch is though that they're not all retarded. Even these people aren't really stupid, they're just caught so entirely in their own little circle jerk that they can't see reality except through the prism of their own ideology. They will figure out something effective to stop us sooner or later. We have to evolve faster than they do.
>>
File: 1489735490929s.jpg (6KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
1489735490929s.jpg
6KB, 250x187px
>>129967008
Here is an interesting point. As an experiment when this thread was started I noted the video had 120 views from June 6. Now it has more than 1020 views and all must have come from us.

Our rebellion is getting stronger and stronger.
>>
File: 1472162036491.jpg (141KB, 576x543px) Image search: [Google]
1472162036491.jpg
141KB, 576x543px
>>130003373
The Black Pill in action.
>>
>>130003173
Well, the thing about those kinds of analyses is that there's so many of them. The one I'm a fan of is Socrates' forms of devolved Ideal State as described in the Republic. But there are plenty of others. And while interesting for the reasons you point out, they're really no more than prophecy. I don't think they have much validity.
>>
>>130000000
>>
File: pepe-trump-train.gif (1MB, 680x849px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-trump-train.gif
1MB, 680x849px
>>129996002
They're scared of the truth mainly, and of people breaking free of their neat little traps like white privilege and institutional racism. White people resent this on an instinctual level, we know what's coming if we don't buckle down and prep the bull like good goys.

Also they gloated too early, after trying to cram more and more brainwashing in every year, this is why gen z will be a little to the right of hitler when it's all said and done. Who wants to be like your bernout lesbian aunt who's senile already and can't ever just hang out and relax a second? They lost the culture war and there are no brakes on this train. Every drumpf post is like another shovelful of coal into the boiler.

Before it caps I'd like to thank you all, even the concern shills of varying grades and stripes. Late night /pol/ is the best.
>>
From bondage to spiritual faith;
From spiritual faith to great courage;
From courage to liberty (the rule of law);
From liberty to abundance;
From abundance to complacency;
From complacency to apathy;
From apathy to dependence;
From dependence back into bondage (the rule of tyrannical people, i.e. the elites).

The left sees the post-industrial western world at stage 7 and desires to take us to stage 8.

The right sees the same western world at either stage 5 or 6, and desires to take us to stage 2 or 3.
>>
>>130003618
shit tier get

fucking normies
>>
File: 1497168987317.png (1MB, 1015x633px) Image search: [Google]
1497168987317.png
1MB, 1015x633px
Grease that fucking door. I'm not watching until someone fixes that shit. FUCK!
>>
>>130003373
>>130003476
That's the guy who's following Ryan Holiday.

https://www.amazon.com/Trust-Me-Lying-Confessions-Manipulator/dp/1591846285

He's making the exact argument that's the central point of that book.

The thing is, I have no doubt it's real. Holiday makes a very convincing case and backs it up with concrete real world examples. On the other hand, this guy is advocating as you say. Just ignore them and they'll go away. Holiday says that's impossible. He says the genie is out of the bottle, and what we have is terrible because of it.
>>
File: IMG_1681.jpg (102KB, 600x872px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1681.jpg
102KB, 600x872px
They don't stand a chance, let them talk. They already lost
>>
>>129999073
this is lucid
>>
>>130003419
Yeah, and 100 thumbs down with 1 comment.

I suspect the OP posted the link to other sites, not just this thread. I also wonder about where it was originally uploaded, since it seems that this channel is a mirror of some kind.

>The one comment was posted by (You)rs truly
>>
"Yes, Espresso Bars are a vector of gentrification."

lol. I love how this guy says this like 60 seconds after he accuses Trump of "racialising class politics".
>>
>>129975078
There's never has been. Here in the U.S. the radical left was very active in the 1970's. There were a number of groups, like the Weather Underground. In 1972 alone there were over 1900 bombings. Radical leftist groups killed over 5000 people during the decade. Most never saw jail time and went on to serve in government and in the private sector and we're never held to account for their crimes. This is history that is not taught here, but it happened. The FBI had a confidential informant in the Weather Underground and he reported meetings were WU leaders casually discussed that as many as 20 million American citizens would need to be exterminated once they came to power. The left is dangerous. The Atlanta Olympic Park bomber, Eric Robert Rudolph, a right wing anti abortion activist, was forced to live in the woods and scrounge through garbage cans while hiding. He was tried, convicted and remains in jail today. Many members of the Weather Underground, such as Saul Alinsky, were hiding out on their rich friends yachts and later on became "community leaders" and advisors to presidents. Make no mistake. The left is dangerous, and the only reason they haven't resorted to violence is because they believed they were winning. Once the shock wears off, they'll start escalating. And as they did in the 70's, the media will ignore it as much as possible and spin what they can't ignore. Keep your powder dry. It gets worse from here on out.
>>
>>130003845
> with 1 comment.

Nah no comments - they disabled them. You can only see your one.
>>
>>130003675
I think the biggest key to their downfall was their hubris. They came to believe that since they were winning, they would always win.

We must not make the same mistake.

Electing the President was the beginning of making America Great again, not the end.

>Late night /pol/ is the best.
That's as true for /pol/ as it is for /k/.
>>
>>130004014
Oh shit? What manner of faggotry is this? Does jewtube shadow disable comments now?
>>
>>130004199
>>129995949
Everything for (((science)))
https://drive.google.com/
drive/folders/
0B3J7TzYSVet8VmRNbG96X0lBbmc
>>
>>129998080
also they are slow

everything has to be done with mails and meetings and consensuses and so on, even shareblue / CTR disappeared when a major happening to a large degree while they had their confabs with whoever and got their new orders

these academics don't just take an hour or four to perceive and react, they take months, if they ever get to the actual center of it

brooks' the mythical man month, the more of these geniuses they get in on this program the more deadlocked any effort will become, and that'd be with a bunch of white males in the 1950s

they have to keep inside their little mind mazes and make sure to observe their little culture's niceties, they will never understand our issue with blacks because they are willingly blind to the fact that their own welfare programs have destroyed what used to be a stable and upwardly mobile part of this nation, for a few generations at least

i'll have those niggers voting democrat for 200 years, lbj quipped
>>
>>130003968
No, Alinsky wasn't a member of WU. Bill Ayers was, though (and he ghostwrote Obama's book and started his Presidential campaign in 2007). Ayers is also an admitted murderer who got off because the FBI conducted an illegal search tipped off by their informant. Furthermore, the Communist Party of the United States (CPUSA) still claim that about 10% of Americans will never accept communism under any circumstances if they should take power. Their solution? Just murder that 10% in a systemic way, exactly like every other communist regime in history. That's around 30 million people today.
>>
>>130004465
>>
>>130004723
stop lying
>>
File: 1496474887814.png (126KB, 229x345px) Image search: [Google]
1496474887814.png
126KB, 229x345px
>1:27:30 -1:28:40
>W-e don't have brilliant writers
kek, she licked the red pill. She is one of us. Hope she survives phase 7, might produce beautiful white babies one day.
>>
>>130004484
The danger, as I see it, is that we understand their weaknesses so well and at least some of them (Angela) are willing to hear our criticism. This can enable them to evolve. They haven't evolved since the 1960s, but that doesn't mean they are incapable of it. If they learn to do what we do, we may be in a lot of trouble. They still own the media, academia, childhood education, the courts, and so forth.
>>
>>130004787
OIC. You put in spaces (%20) where they didn't belong.
>>
>>130004894
The biggest influence for a woman to abandon the left and turn to the right is to get married and have a family.

But you're right. Beyond Good and Evil.
>>
>>130004899
>they own
it's a veneer, a thin one and it's rubbing thinner

people simply won't stand for it, this is why i'm sure they're firmly against gun rights

they want to take it all the way and will go out of their way to excuse people who shoot up congressmen because fuck drumph and white males, but you can tell by their whispers of militias that they're deathly afraid of being on the receiving end of their social violence program

one they're driving ahead full steam, the unholy alliance takes all kinds as bamn teaches us
>>
>>130003189
A. Transgression today means presenting facts. Listen between the buzzwords. Their ambiguous focus indicates they're not exclusively focused on militant "nazis." They view information pertaining to race, sex, and history outside their comfort zone as a "transgression" because they're programmed to not only reject it but be terrified of it. Facts upset their world basis (brainwashing). That's the dominant reason the left and right-RINOs are prone to massive failure. Their historical policies propped up existing global tyranny. Central banking, for instance, is Jewish-elite-pushed communism for global underclasses. Nations resisting are violently overthrown.

Leftist policies are finally coming home to roost after 100 years. Add the internet. Leftists will implode. They can't argue beyond emotion. They're trapped in a world of philosophy always reducing to totalitarianism. They confuse the concept of equal rights with equality. Rights can be equal. Humans aren't. Humans are different as species of animals. Leftists hate natural patterns because they're naive, selfish, and foolhardy. Statistics aren't on their side. They don't know how to react because they can't react on an "equal" playing field.

B. Ugh, right.

C. It's not surprising in the slightest. Soviets became masters of propaganda for an obvious reason. Ruthless leadership centrally controlled the nation, having total power of wealth and force. They ordered it so. Like any other masters of forced religion, they ordered underlings and faithfuls who specialized in the craft to produce good propaganda. It was either that or a nihilistic existence or death. Let's see how these "modern" communists fair once they're placed in a similar situation. The "right" has quality content because it's filled with hardworking, technological, intelligent people. Is that a biased perspective? I used to be on the "left" long ago. It's easy for me to spot grassroots high-IQ advantages.

D. Of course.

E. No comment.
>>
>>130004899

What can they do? Post memes about how diversity is our greatest strength whilst we have webms of refugees and niggers chimping out? They can't win.
>>
>>130005196
No, I don't think so. People have put up with them for 70 years. In fact, people will put up with almost anything so long as it isn't actually killing them, and sometimes they'll even put up with that. That's why dictatorships and communist tyrannies are possible.

Beyond that, the left has been incredibly active at social engineering across that same span of time, and they were deathly effective at it. We're only starting to take our country back from them now, and look at how viciously they are reacting.
>>
File: images-10.jpg (7KB, 195x258px) Image search: [Google]
images-10.jpg
7KB, 195x258px
I know one or more of the faggots involved in that video are here, watching us, trying to learn why their world is crumbling around them and why things don't make sense anymore

We've been watching you longer, triggered faggots, thanks for shovelling your shit ideology down everyones throat these past years, make sure you set aside adequate time to now become an hero
>>
File: 1494584744286.png (1MB, 900x972px) Image search: [Google]
1494584744286.png
1MB, 900x972px
>>130003740
Underrated
>>
>>130001030
Man this is so fucking pretentious and moronic. I can't stand these bitch tits liberal men.
>>
>>129985864
you fool it's on purpose

for god's sake nobody is trying to kill you. but they do want to divide you.

it's how things need to be. i prefer false ideological division to real ideological division, to be honest. real ideological division leads to war. since they control both sides though, they can neutralize movements before they get out of hand.

once you understand your own delusion, you will understand the wisdom of this process. im not saying they're consciously doing it. i am saying that ruling classes undergo selection processes, mutation and crossover, and what you end up with is a bunch of smart cookies on top of the pyramid, performing processes of subjugation, propagandizing, manipulation and all the rest, in the same way proteins build the structure of an organism. why is the former complicated process only the result of deliberate and evil genius, but the latter the result of evolution?

they didn't invent most of their techniques, but they sure have refined them. it is a part of the natural order.
>>
>>130005604
We found pretty much all the relevant literature and applied it.

I'm actually looking forward to the ways they will double down. Using the courts to further punish white males? Shipping more diversity to high income luxury resort areas? Having white football players wear 40 pound weights to compensate for privilege?

They've become an actually hilarious, ironic parody, they deconstructed their identities and there's really little left of their souls. They shamble from cause to cause, all afraid to disrupt the herd lest the be exiled, and as with the safety pin thing right after Trump got elected and piss for equality, we've a proven ability to actually make them do what we like and watch them high-five each other for it.

The modern left is made up mainly of zombies and there's more than one necromancer in this dungeon.
>>
>>130001030
Ayyyyy, everyone that we have disenfranchised is a loser that deserves to be miserable.

Jokes on them, I can't wait to kill these scum. We will see, in the end, whom is the loser.
>>
>>129987147
These people have zero understanding of history. They don't know where they came from. They don't understand the rich legal tradition that the United States Constitution can rightfully claim as its ancestors.

What's even more amazing is how deep our traditions are. In studying the Indo-European languages Tim Doner inadvertently discovered a number of redpills. One example is around 20 min, the idea of fame, *klewos. In both the Greek Illiad and the Sanskrit Rig Veda the principle hero states that he does what he does for "imperishable fame". kleos aphthiton (Greek), srsvas aksitam (Sanskrit)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAPQEx3tgDQ
>>
>>130005437
Oh, it's far worse than you seem to understand. From the post-modernist perspective (which is the dominant one in academia), there is no such thing as fact. Or rather, that which we consider to be a fact is actually just a social construction, and as such we can just essentially meme anything into fact through enough manipulation and social control.

You're right that they confuse equal rights, or perhaps equal treatment under the law, with radical egalitarianism.

As for the Soviets, well, they relied heavily on propaganda to take over Russia. Mostly in live soap box speeches at first, but then when they had power the definitely produced some of the most effective film propaganda ever made. So much so that film students in American universities still study their techniques.

We don't study German propaganda though, which was arguably even better.
>>
>>130005459
Well, yes, that's what they'll do. And make no mistake they are very convincing to a large number of brainwashed stupid people. But more than that, they'll try to put us in jail, beat us up, or ultimately kill us.
>>
>>130004899
To really get the ontology, epistemology and the methods, there is no way around going native. Outside observation will not bring any cognizance, legacy media shows this brilliantly by trying to adapt "Troll" culture for survival, and failing by trying to still keep it their way. This will eventually lead to phase 7, the Black Pill. And if they survive it, nothing will be as before, their former ideologies will have lost meanings for them, their old narratives and stories will open up to them as just that, narratives and stories; and the only way to survive this negative Nihilism is positive Nihilism, or what I called the aeon of the laughing gods; everything for the lulz as we are the singing dancing abyss of the world
>>
>>130005818
>for god's sake nobody is trying to kill you.
Tell that to Steve Scalise.
>>
>>130006263
>they'll try to put us in jail, beat us up, or ultimately kill us.

Bring it on, famalam. These nu-males couldn't riot their way out of a paper bag.
>>
>>129991669

I think this refers to Marx's first principles which describe the mechanics of capitalism. How is this dangerous? Firstly, the divisions within the left over the interpretation of first principles and the appropriate actions to take. Secondly, the PR-friendly-speak-to-the-centre left is often adverse to mentioning Marxist principles explicitly because most sane people don't want to relinquish their personal property and freedoms.
>>
>>129998911
do it for kek

she has thicc thighs
>>
>>130005962
Well, you're right that they deconstruct each other. That's sort of the point of deconstruction. Come to that, there's probably some decent psychological research to be done there into figuring out how the risk of critical deconstruction forces people into conformity out of fear of having their ideas mocked.

But they don't read Harrison Bergeron, or any other Vonnegut for that matter. They damn sure will criminalize white men, though. They're already doing it.
>>
If there's one thing that people do understand it's hypocrisy.

The left cannot win because they're taught to attack wrongthink regardless of good/bad investment. Let's say you have 10 people... 5 Are leftists, 4 are unaligned and 1 is right power. The 5 leftists will attack the 1 guy for wrongthink regardless of potential blowback it my cause in the case of the 4 unaligned observers. The thing is, they are only re-inforcing the 1 guys beliefs and at the same time losing credibility in the eyes of the unaligned due to the hypocrisy of the attack/virtue signalling. It wasn't until I noticed Trump supporters being assaulted and the massive anti Trump MSM campaign that I actually gave a fuck. That's when I knew this is the guy who's actually threatening the system.

Sure, Trump is a hypocrite to the unaware but his advantage is that he keeps his true intentions close to the vest. If you truly study how he moves you'd realise he has a high level understanding of game theory and he deals in misdirection and simulated chaos.

Just remember the threat hierarchy - Elites>Country>Citizenry They will sacrifice us for Country and they will sacrifice Country and us for themselves. Whether it's foreign or civil war, a war is coming before this is all over. Play smart gentleman, if you engage - do so from a position of advantage.
>>
>>130006105
It's western Marxist programming in full effect. Fluff academia is the greatest pyramid scheme after central banking. They rope in suckers to go in debt by providing them emotionally reinforcing curriculum that completely censors history and earns them a certificate for it, which is only economically useful if more people can get roped in under them. Their communist "movement", like all those before it, can't stand challenging facts and history. They're fueled on a gas of self-hatred, shame, fear, fallacy, revisionist history, and lack of personal responsibility. Predictably, their synapses short circuit when confronted by anyone who isn't equally ignorant. It's dopamine daycare.
>>
>>130001030
Listen, you giant cunt, I've listened to this. You're missing a big part. Most people on the Chans don't post very much.

You're reading the edge of a revolution. This is the reformation of the media hegemony. It will, eventually, be as destructive as the reformation of the Christian church.

The truth is, we are the natural outcropping of your own shitty ideology. We are deconstructing the deconstructionists. Your ideology has brought us nothing. All those working class white boys you promised a beautful post racial society found out that you lied to them. One after another like a drop in the bucket, except now it's become a pour, and soon a torrent, because you've gone even one step further from a organized state sponsored systematic oppression, to actively scape goating them.

You can gloat all you want about how your opponents are losers, but all its going to do is make the heel of my boot on your eunuch throats oh so much sweeter.
>>
>>130007157

#StopFakeNews
>>
>>13000730 4
Range Ban poll posters
>>
>>129999073
So not only are they intellecual lightweights, they're also lazy.
>>
File: 1423918516104.jpg (99KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
1423918516104.jpg
99KB, 604x604px
>>130007446
I just wonder what kind of content analysis they are using. If you are here, post the authors you use, plox
>>
>>130006666
can't argue with those words or digits

i've the luxury of having grown up in an environment where i was able to observe them at a high level, a certain senator would show up at a house of lefty deconstructionists who had (and still have) government jobs and / or elected positions, and i learned a whole lot as a small child playing with the others

white males were slated for elimination in the 1980s at the latest, and the SJW idpol smorgas board was already being discussed

they've been preparing a long time and a big part of it was through political correctness and social shaming

i didn't know what marxist(ish) subversion was at that age but I do have a near perfect memory and just recalling the shit i heard makes me fume

mccarthy was right and i hope we can turn this russia narrative around and start really rooting around for subversion

OPE
>>
>>130006217
Funny you should mention that. I actually agree there's no such thing as a fact. When I use the word fact, I'm doing it as a practical substitute for "incredibly overwhelming mass consensus", which is always prone to subjectivity. That's science. Science doesn't have 100% truths or facts. It has observations that portions of society decide to believe or not believe. As the saying goes, "facts are prone change." They often do throughout history when more is uncovered.

Rothschilds largely bankrolled Bolshevism during the same period they gained control of powerful nations through their political pawns signing-off on their central banks. Life sure is nice when you suddenly control whole economies. Communism was and continues to be the long term outcome to place upon gentile classes (and only gentile classes) under a one world government ruled by a horrific elite class.
>>
A QT like Angela should offer up her thicc celtic body to the men of the Alt Right so she can do some actual good in the world by producing strong and healthy children instead of wasting her life in embryonic cat lady form by writing these pointless phds that nobody will care about in 3 years.
>>
>>129985151

At about 1:04:45 a fella asks about PC culture and claims it SJWs are 'right wing'. The panel then discusses PC, risk aversion, tumblrinas, etc. They don't directly address the noxiousness of bashing white males, but they recognise PC is giving ammunition to their enemy. One of the panelists goes so far as to state that SJWs aren't what was once the left long ago, but she fails to recognise that they have a (detrimental) affect on the contemporary left. I suspect the panelists want to avoid tacking that head on because they know how riled up SJWs get since they are actively looking for offence, even fabricating them to get their fix of outrage.
>>
>>130008119
she'll be a single mother to a baby of color and that'll show those white males

she's so fucking bluepilled and she's the smartest one of the bunch by far, it's actually making me feel something akin to pity but mixed with much scorn

even if she knew what the fuck was going on she couldn't say, they'd tear her to pieces, she's a coward
Thread posts: 338
Thread images: 70

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.