[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GATE Program

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 363
Thread images: 42

File: gate-logo.png (46KB, 300x176px) Image search: [Google]
gate-logo.png
46KB, 300x176px
This thread is for those involved in an accelerated education program during your primary schooling.

>GATE
>SAGE
>Any other academically gifted program.

We are collaborating stories to disect the intent of these institutions which appear to be international. Any memories of rooms with no windows. Strange posters on the walls. Lack of grading structure. Or any other memories should be discussed below.

If you believe that you are still being tested even after leaving the program it is especially important that we know your experience. We have much information on those who are inside, and those that were rejected, but we also believe there are cases of people who are somewhere in between phases.

Thanks you
>>
are you in contact with aliens?
>>
>>129967161
We don't have any reason to believe these programs are related to life outside Earth.
>>
Never was in the gifted program. I fucked around pretty much the whole time in elementary school and my parents didn't expect much of me. The thought I was just an average student even when I routinely made up whole semesters of work in a week or two every year. I fucked up in 6th grade when I blew a standardized test away and the parents started expecting A's instead of C's or D's.
Still never learned how to properly study and routinely did homework minutes before due.
I was the asshole that scored 100% on finals that we knew would be graded on curves just to piss others off even though I needed something like 20% just to keep and A in the class.
Maybe if I had been in a program I could have been challenged, learned study skills and not fucked up college later in life.
>>
>>129968016
OK that will teach me not to read the whole op post before posting. Not sure what your talking about.
>>
Not this indigo children garbage again. Fuck off you stupid hippie. You're not a special snowflake.
>>
>>129966902
luckily i was way too dumb for anything of the sort
>>
>>129966902

Anyone know anything about STARS? Thats what i was in for years and i can literally only remember oregon road even though we only got to play that once in a while.
>>
>>129968268
You were never in a gifted program so your experience is not valuable. Did you have any friends in the program?
>>
>>129968540
Were you ever taught individually?
>>
File: 1449672121402.png (55KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1449672121402.png
55KB, 600x600px
>>129966902
>academically gifted program.
>america
heh
>>
>>129968656
A few, they mostly did crap like build kit robots or other lame stuff the average low IQ education major thinks smart kids should be interested in.
>>
>>129966902
>Any memories of rooms with no windows
No, although we had tinted windows that were usually shut or partially opened.
>Strange posters on the walls
No
>Lack of grading structure
We had O/S/NU/U, and 1-4 until 3rd grade IIRC. Then it was A-F.

I remember a shitload of sensitivity and feels bullshit, alot of Martin Luther King shilling in kindergarten and first grade. Tried to squeeze out any rebellious thought or semblance of masculinity. Definite attempt to make you multicultural and "globally aware".

We had an anti-bullying sociologist run an experiment on us in third grade, but it wasn't particularly strange, just belittling.
>>
I got out of my regular class for like 2 hours a day. I mostly just read and took AR tests, now I study history. Guess I'm going to be a professor which is cool.
>>
Very interested in more info. My sister and I were both in GATE. After talking with her at length and reading up online about all this, I got a call to my grandmother's house, across the country for me. So I called the number because I was curious, and it was this health study I began while in gate. Following up with me after 20 yeara.
>>
>>129969725
Go on.
>>
Mine was underneath a stairwell in my elementary school, I recall a breath holding commotion.

I also remember frequent hearing tests and weird mock dentist offices in the school.
>>
>>129966902
In my experience, the gifted program was just a way to keep some of the bright kids away from all the niggers and spics for part of the day. As far as the conspiracy element is concerned, I do share some of the common traits; like an unexplained scar on my forehead and an early interest in fine art. I remember being assessed for intelligence when I was maybe 6 years old, but it's possible that they just wanted to find out if I was a retard.
>>
>>129966902
Funny how these guys can never spell, lol
>>
>>129968016
doesnt mean anything. just means no one took the time to find out what ways you learn and pick up shit. its fucked up that kids slip through the craxks this way. not everyone thinks the same and the greatest minds in history did not think like everyday people. regardless of where you came from and who you are genius can come from anywhere (not to be confused with anyone) shout out to the kkk
>>
It mostly consisted of going to another classroom and doing school stuff. Usually interactive stuff like elementary-version of physics labs, making stuff with cardboard, learning about color illusions/effect, etc. Honestly not sure what you're talking about. It was pretty good though, because normal class was slow and GATE was faster paced.
>>
I was in GATE in school. Was kidnapped and raped. I don't talk about it.
>>
>>129969725
Very interesting.
>>
>>129970233
We have many stories related to physical health while in the program. It may be a front for a brainwashing experiment.
>>
>>129970491
The scar is an indicator roughly 70% of participants report.
>>
File: 1445435908103.jpg (58KB, 557x582px) Image search: [Google]
1445435908103.jpg
58KB, 557x582px
>>129970233

I also had some wierd fucking dentists chair in my school. some teaches said it was for the retards (they kept retard-school in the same building as normes because "muh social democracy"). But that dentist chair seemed pretty fucking malplaced.

A school for kids 7-14 and a decluded dentist room... does anyone of you guys know if mongoes need extra dentistry or some wierd shit?
>>
>>129966902
Oh shit! I actually did this up until like 6th grade! Fuck that's nostalgic...
I remember there being a special room that was about the size of a class and I'd spend Wednesdays and Thursdays there with 4 other kids. We have these things called "DaVinci Challenges" where we'd get a brown paper bag with stuff inside and we'd have to determine how these items were relevant to Leonardo Davinci's contributions to math and science.

We did a bunch of meme-shit like that and frankly, I'm not even sure if there was an official curriculum. I mostly just built Lego Mindstorms robots and messed around in iMovie. We made some rockets too (match-rockets and water-bottle rockets iirc). I don't think anything I did there really prepared me for anything (aside from my 2 year head-start in math that amounted to nothing) but it was so fucking fun.
>>
>>129970721
It should be obvious to you by now that this teacher did not have a medical condition. They like to switch the instructors around for reasons unknown. Any other experiences will be helpful if you can recall.
>>
I was in GATE. I don't remember much since that was years and years ago but I remember we played a lot of computer games for some reason. It was pretty easygoing because I remember having a conversation about Meet the Parents and how if she took his last name she'd be named Martha Focker or something and the teacher joined in to say that movie made her panic the first time she watched it.

Anyway, I think they tried to enroll me in a followup program in middle or high school but I wasn't very interested in it. Apparently this displeased the teacher who was the one who recommended me for it.
>>
>>129970764
Excuse me?
>>
>>129971195
Do you have a scar on your forehead?
>>
>>129971370
We do not believe theses programs are associated with increased incidence of rape. Your story will be recorded but it is probably an outlier.
>>
>>129971484
hmm, i was in gate and have some of what you describe, not the scar on my forehead though.

I remember being in a seperate classroom at a seperate school like 1 day out of the week and doing logic puzzles and excercises.
>>
>>129971622
We believe experiements, perhaps even surgical in nature, are conducted in these programs.
>>
These are like a retarded version of the high IQ threads we used to have. Let's just go back to those.
>>
>>129971644
Thanks you.
>>
>>129969087
This... pretty open ended stuff "taught" by an average person. Mostly exercises to encourage creative thinking. Could have been useful if more STEM related.
>>
>>129966902
Our program was called "CHALLENGE" in elementary school and "SEARCH" in middle school. In high school they were just AP classes.
>>
File: IMG_20170614_231334.jpg (494KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170614_231334.jpg
494KB, 1440x2560px
>>129967239
I was in a GATE program and have had nighttime visitations by entities since I was a child. My father worked for the government. 23andme says I inherited 50% of my SNPs from my mother and 47% from my father. I believe that I may have been genetically altered. Not shitting - my health, athletic abilities, discipline, and intelligence are top notch.
>>
>>129971582
Pretty weird coincidence. The scar is where the hairline meets the forehead, directly above the 'third eye'.
>>
>>129966902
are you talking about the IB program? Because that was the primary influence in me becoming a nat soc. Literally redpilled by the insane amount of globalist indoctrination and general faggotry.
>>
File: 1496418848723.jpg (49KB, 569x569px) Image search: [Google]
1496418848723.jpg
49KB, 569x569px
>>129966902
>>
>>129972093
you'res welcomes. Good luck with the larp
>>
>>129971582
I have this... What is the full rundown?
>>
>>129972144
The SEARCH program has been deemed not harmful. It's simply a collection of higher level classes.
>>
>>129966902
Academically Gifted
>>
I'm starting to wonder if they were autism classes because attendance has a high correlation with *chan users.
>>
>>129971484
When 9/11 happened, they also wheeled in a TV for us to watch. I don't know if that says anything.

Our art classes and music classes were odd. Art had an image of a lizard interlocking seamlessly with other lizards. Lots of art like this.

Music class was odd too. Mrs Hertz was her name. I remember a Spider-Man song we danced too. It went "he's a spider man, he's a spider man. He's a uh uh uh little Spider-Man". We would pelvic thrust on the UHs
>>
File: 1497387629925.jpg (106KB, 1024x613px) Image search: [Google]
1497387629925.jpg
106KB, 1024x613px
>>129972093
>thanks you

nevermind, you're some retard akin to anon5
>>
>>129972278
Most of our reports lead us to believe that the GATE program is a psyop similar to MKultra. We don't know what the scar indicates. I think the "chip in head" scenario is slightly far-fetched. It may be a side effect of increased brain size or learning capacity.
>>
>>129972383
>He's a uh uh uh little Spider-Man". We would pelvic thrust on the UHs

pls be LARPer...
>>
>>129972590
Hmmm... anymore indicators?
>>
They put me in gate by accidentally
And then i went on to btfo all the white kid nerds.

Literally, at one point the teacher had to grade on a curve after a hard final and my completion for the class at that point was 133%

I blew the fuck out of all the snobby rich shit kids.
And i did it in spite. Fuck them. They write me off and and crashed the curve WITH NO SURVIVORS
>>
>>129972678
I'm not. I don't remember it being sexual but it was a think. The music class had the windows covered and it was sublevel.

The school this all happened at is gone now due to regular demo. New school there now.
>>
File: GATER_Logo.jpg (14KB, 404x137px) Image search: [Google]
GATER_Logo.jpg
14KB, 404x137px
>>129966902
Hey Hey, you guys made a comeback.

Ok, how many of you guys are currently being followed and how many individuals have you id'ed as being assigned to tracking / covering you?

Also, are you doing anything significant with your life to warrant such attention?!
>>
>>129972758
People who have been removed early from the program find life difficult. Usually they collect on sites like 4chan. Everyone who was allowed into the program has a high IQ even if they were summarily released.

Also, people who were involved with GATE tend to have no problems with the police. Even when they are caught they are only given a warning or are spoken to positively.
>>
File: simplejack.jpg (27KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
simplejack.jpg
27KB, 250x250px
>>129968016
This has got to be a cliche by now. That guy who was always real real smart but just didn't care and did years worth of work the hour before it was due and the teacher was out to get him and he always did real real good on tests but had bad study habits and yadda yadda yadda
>>
>>129972171
Did you have dreams of ayy lmaoss visiting you at nightime when you were 3 - 10?
>>
>>129973030
>People who have been removed early from the program find life difficult.
Low motivation + high intelligence = jack shit

>Usually they collect on sites like 4chan
See above

>Also, people who were involved with GATE tend to have no problems with the police.

People with high IQs are less likely to do stupid things that will get them caught, and won't chimp out like a low IQ person
>>
>>129966902
I assumed this was because I was borderline autistic as a child and "gifted" was just a pleasant euphemism.
>>
I was in the program for 2 1/2 years until my family had a couple incidents with the school and decided it was time for a change, bought some property out in the country and my mother did the rest of my schooling until I went to college.
>>
>>129973083
Yes. I called them the "mommies and the daddies"
I would lie in my crib staring at the overhead light in terror of falling asleep. my earliest memory is long-necked humanoids with tan skin visiting me.
>>
File: 796.jpg (27KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
796.jpg
27KB, 625x626px
Btw, these threads don't pop up by accident. Remember, theatricality and deception are powerful agents against the uninitiated.

Dumping similarities:
- Blue eyes (hazel seems equally common)
- Occipital Bun (aka math bump on the back of skull = Neanderthal trait)
- Birth Complications (like weeks early or not breathing)
- Near Death Experiences (particularly drowning)
- lack of memory of GATE - (we all did many many hours there, and it's very vague)
- windows were covered in GATE classrooms
- tendency to being followed (abductions and general tracking too)
- Law enforcement being extremely lenient and easy during chance encounters
- IQ’s are often as high as 130; 100 is the average. Many have IQ’s in the genius range of 160
Other similarities, less common but still a few exGATErs agree on these too;
- Interest in /x/ phenomena
- Heavy early twenties drug experimentation period
- Forehead scars
- Early speech therapy
- First born sons
- Migraines
- Israeli art student girlfriends (not even joking)
- Premonitions/prophetic dreams
- Above average intuition
>>
>>129970218
It was the USC health study, they measure air quality and it's effect on kids over the years. It wasn't just GATE kids that were in it, but I started in it while in GATE. So when I called these folks they were surprised that I was from the 90s trials because they were having a hard time getting in touch with them. They sent me a link to a survey asking about smoking, which I kind of thought was odd since it didn't match what they were testing us on initially. Then they asked for all my social media profiles, which I didn't give and emergency contact information of two people. Nothing wierd has happened since then, just very odd timing that they called now after all this time.
>>
>>129966902
I was in some wierd program in school back in 3rd grade.
I tested really high and they would pull me out of class twice a week with some other kid.

They brought us in some room with costumes, puppets, and puzzles. There was only us two and some woman that supervised us.

We would begin each session with a complex puzzle. One I remember in partucular was shaped like a castle. We had to figure out howbto open the locked compartment.

Inside were little messages and quotes. I don't remember them because this was like in 2002-2003.

She would then encourage us to play with any of they toys as long as we did so together. She then would just observe us.
I would do this untill around I moved away.

I wish I could remember more.

The school was Mark Twain Elementary in Calavaras County in California if that will help in your investigation.

Be sure to release your findings on here because Im quite interested and confused about what that all was.
>>
>>129973056
This was me... did all my homework in the class before it was due. Never studied, even through college. Teacher my senior year in college sabatoged my last project so I would fail bc I skipped so much class.
>>
>>129973056
I hate the whole concept of "cliche". Sometimes things are like they are, even if society is tired of an archetype. Not this nigger you quoted necessarily but I've found so much good advice in phrases that are incredibly cliche
>>
>>129966902
i was in it. it started as Expo and eventually we begin seeing test with GATE on them, the seals had already been broken as well. I am referring on once break seals used in standardized testing. inb4 larper. it was nothing, or I sub optimum.
>>
Me and one other kid were taken from normal classes and parked in the library to design our own curriculum. We spent our time creating board games. Neither of us have scars on our foreheads. I'm still in touch with him. We both ended up as lawyers, but he represents big companies and I represent only poor people.
>>
>>129973357
Kewl. You do know that they can cloak and blend in?
>>
File: 1497452192461.jpg (26KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
1497452192461.jpg
26KB, 259x194px
>>129966902
I was in GATE in 5th or 6th grade. All I remember was being in a small windowless room with a bunch of junk with a teacher and three other students. Once they took us to a college and I remember being shown models of 4D objects. This was in kike 1983.
>>
>>129972294
So I'm not special then :(
>>
I remember sleeping on the floor with my mother on blankets.

She would feed me raw eggs and sugar, mixed.

I'd wake up with nose bleeds all over. I think she would have them too?
>>
>>129973433
It is odd that my mother and my gate teacher remain friends.. She even attended my wedding. I see her every time I return to my home state.
>>
>>129970218
Fyi, I attended gate in the early 90s at an Air Force base school. We attended GATE at a different campus. I don't remember anything all that wierd about the program, but we did a lot of complex projects. I enjoyed it. Then when I got out of GATE, O had a very hard time fitting in, still do, and struggled in class. My parents are both from military families, my aunt was in GATE in the 60s, I imagine the first round of it. And my Mom was institutionalized for most of her teen years. She doesn't remember much of it.
>>
>>129973518
We will not release all of our findings.
>>
I wish I could tell my IB ethnic literature teacher directly to her face that I'm a literal Nazi. Just to see what she'd say. Fucking globalist kike.
>>
>>129972590

Can someone please show me a picture of the scar so I can know what you're talking about? I have a V shaped indent on my skull around that area, but that's normal for fellas who are balding.

Could this be what you're talking about?
>>
>>129966902
Do i count if they invited me to do it but I thought doing more work was lame so I declined?
>>
I wasan't in Gate but I was in the class room that they did Gate in for summer school.

somethings Iremember as a child. There was this smell in there and when I ate in there one time during breakfest I had to vomit my food because of the smell.

Why did they cover up the windows?

Why did the lighting look so weird?

why were desk arranged in a strange formation?
>>
>>129973788
You should be glad to never have been in the GATE program. I for one am glad I was never chosen.
>>
I was in GATE starting in the 5th grade, in northern California. They had further internal distinctions like The Einstein Club that were only revealed to us once we started in the GATE program. I remember thinking even then it was weird how they kept that a secret among so many young kids.

Room was windowless and there were no grades, only membership in these clubs. I was very poor and wasn't terribly great in most classes except for history so I remember asking why I was chosen and they wouldn't tell me. I've since gone on to have a pretty successful career though so who knows.

Only other memory I have is that some times during the week there would be an optional late afternoon/evening class that allowed you to stay well past every other kid in the school leaving. There weren't any real instructions though, was just a room with various things in it that we fucked around in for a while, but it wasn't a day care. They'd ask us why we played with what we did.
>>
>>129973766
Yes, I suspect many of my professors and colleagues at Harvard are not human.
>>
>>129973995
Typically it's a crescent shape. But it really could be any scar.
>>
In GATE in third grade. Went to another school that never had other children, even though we went on school days. Went to school, about an hour later the bus would come and pick us up. Only myself and i think 1 other kid went. Monterrey, CA. Probably... 1999? I was on Ritalin at the time. It was mostly literature, science and math. I remember very teacher I ever had and most kids I went to school with from that time period, but I cannot recall even a face from teachers or students while I was in GATE. It was around this time that some girl went missing at Fort Ord. Christina something, I belive. I do remember our desks being in a circle. My 3rd grade class had a two teacher system. One was a fat old hag, the other was younger and nice. I believe she had asked my parents that I be included in the program. I remember she had a particular interest in me for some reason.
>>
>>129966902
non-LARPer here.
I was born outside of DC, tested by Johnshopkins as top2% of children my age and placed into what they called the talented and gifted (tag) program.
One weird thing I can report because i'm still in touch with a few of my classmates is delayed or suppressed puberty among a few of us. we're all about 25~26 now and we all pretty much look like we're 16-20 years old. I don't have a theory as to how or why that is, but it's true.
>>
Were a lot of these places in California?
>>
>>129971370
I think you were just in GATE and happened to get raped, but not because of GATE. Sorry.
>>
>>129974158
>not human
Well you do go to a nigger tier humanities and law focused school, so maybe they're just niggers. Should've chose an actual research institution like MIT or JHU instead.
>>
>>129972590
Pretty sure the scar(s) are simply inadvertent correlation of something else that's the major causing factor.

My best guess is brain size and processing speed
>>
>>129972383
MC Escher, we learned about him in GATE too. Those were tesselations? Is that what they were called? (The lizards interlocking.)
>>
>>129974305
Feel ya on the age thing.... 30 and still get carded for cigarettes. They think it's a fake ID usually.
>>
>>129974315
These programs are in every state, and in almost every country on Earth.
>>
File: 72fe1ef0ab.jpg (68KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
72fe1ef0ab.jpg
68KB, 400x400px
G A T E >>> E - T A G
>>
>>129974158
>Yes, I suspect many of my professors and colleagues at Harvard are not human.

Um, they are probably human because if they weren't and you are part of the GATE you would be easily able to tell that they are not normal.

They are either people assigned to watch you and guide you or just average folks. If you really care, dig into their background and see if something doesn't add up.
>>
File: skull expansion.jpg (20KB, 660x371px) Image search: [Google]
skull expansion.jpg
20KB, 660x371px
>>129974226

Do you mean like pic related?
>>
>>129974428
Lol, I did my undergrad at MIT. You really have no clue what I mean if you haven't been in the room with some of these professors..
>>
>>129974511
Who are you
>>
>SAGE

Speaking of that
>>
>>129974305
That puberty thing is interesting to me. I never really went through puberty, was born male but was told after my parents noticed I wasn't really changing at all that I was completely sterile and had negligible testosterone. I transitioned when I was 21 to female as there didn't seem much point in being a man. Two other of my friends in GATE went on to be pretty openly gay but that is probably a coincidence
>>
>>129974226
I have many wrinkle lines that fold when I squint my brow. I doubt I'd be able to see a scar if I had it. I do feel imense pressure in my sinuses when I focus on these sorts of subjects.

The headaches arent painful. They're more like head signals, with soft pooling throbbing. I've never really felt pain though, not pain the way it's been described at least.

For example, I'd have no problem dying on the cross the way Jesus did. I can imagine the pain, it's not terrible. An amusement of sensations.
>>
>>129972093

Have you found anyone else that went to D.C.?
>>
>>129966902
Got moved to something like this when I was in 3rd grade to 8th grade. I do not remember if there was a name for it. Room for grade 3-5 had plenty of windows, not so much for grade 6-8. I do remember that there were posters that I wasn't quite happy with, but I do not remember the content of. Grading for grades 3-5 was non-existent, as the program was only half-time, and the rest of the time was spent in normal instruction. Grading from 6-8 was normal letter grading, Grades 9+ were just normal classes, but the other students were 2 grades above us.

My most prominent memory was studying the Fibonacci sequence. That might just be because I turned out to be a huge math nerd.
>>
>>129972013

I have a hole in my shoulder.
>>
>>129974705
>For example, I'd have no problem dying on the cross the way Jesus did. I can imagine the pain, it's not terrible. An amusement of sensations.

Is this the inverse of being euphoric?
>>
>>129974642
No. That is not a scar.
>>
In the CHALLENGE program in elementary school we would be taken to the Pre School room of the school OR the kindergarten room and would for example have things like VCRs and tools given to us and just told to have at it pretty much. It ended up looking like a tweaker den with shit disassembled etc.

The weirdest part for me was it was always the preschool or kindergarten room we were taken to. Not while any of those kids that age were there though. We were in 4th-6th grade. And then after whatever activities they'd tell us to "have recess" which meant play with the toys of the preschoolers and kindergarteners. Very strange now that I think about it.
>>
File: IMG_1652.png (146KB, 393x393px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1652.png
146KB, 393x393px
I was in a brand new magnet school in atlanta and stayed for three years. 3 out of 50 of my classmates have committed suicide.
>>
>>129974653
I'm with a group of people who are interested in the GATE program. I am Examiner #3.
>>
>>129974653
>Who are you

A LARPer.
>>
>>129974511
hey OP, what do you think of those characteristics >>129973433 mentioned?
>>
>>129966902
My art teacher tried to recruit me in elementary school. My mom said no. We had a child psychologist that took over those classes and did things like oragami but always said things to make kids uncomfortable (about if the girls had their period or things like that) turns out he was a serial child molester with YEARS of complaints and the school never did anything. He also was in charge of traveling soccer teams and became a preacher after he retired. Kids came forward to try to have him locked up and the county attorney refused bc she was "uncomfortable" with the case. WTF im pretty sure it was a conspiracy bc they let him molest children and retire then in middleschool the gifted program had another sexual predator and once again despite parents and kids talking to the superintendent they did nothing.... he moved away when the kids got older and became..... u guessed it..... a preacher
>>
>>129974305
Same with me. I look a lot younger than I am
>>
>>129966902
>TAG program
I was't in it but the kids that were in it just took apart computers and shit. I have known how to do that all my life because my dad owned a computer store.
>>
I was in it , it was tag (talented and gifted) the got changed in the first wave of political correctness in the early nineties to explore to not exclude some. From first to seventh grade, they didn't have it after that. It was just for high iq kids and we did fun learning stuff. We created a tour of the human body exhibit and I memorized a speech on lungs while stepping on a foot petal making pig lungs expand as I received my speech to other touring groups of regular students. Also I discovered the internet there, in fourth grade. I'll never forget. Webcrawler was the search engine.
>>
>>129974881
You already read gate threads from 8ch?
>>
>>129974705
GATE is not associated with telepathic abilities.
>>
>>129968540
I remember stars. But i dont.....
>>
I was in a "gifted and talented" program for years in school. It amounted to being shipped off to the ghetto schools to raise their test numbers.
>>
>>129974465
Oh god. His art was EVERYWHERE. Mr Johnson.
>>
>>129974736
It is reported that those who complete GATE often go to Washington DC. Also they sometimes go on school sponsored trips.
>>
>>129974647
Fuck you JHU's better. I don't care if other people think it isn't. It is to me motherfucker.
>t. JHU undergrad
>>
>>129975085

I never completed.

>>129975005

You are mistaken.

In my case, at least.
>>
>>129975085
I went to DC and other places.
>>
>>129974900
Yes that's posted in every GATE thread. We need more details.
>>
I don't think i was that lucky but I was literally on every drug starting in 1st grade. At least 4. All because I couldn't "keep my hands to myself". I don't know what I was like then, but I think taking all this shit up until the age of 12 really fucked me up.

I can barely keep my constantly madness under control and appear normal and my parents are still on me about "why can't you be like your sister" your lucky I can maintain a house at all let alone keep a job.

One thing that always stuck out to me though, and trust me I'm not saying I'm special enough for this shit. Was when we would attempt to see colors around our classmates and what the colors might taste like. It was in this purple and green room with interlocking circles, except the floor was regular. I'm trying to place where it would be in the building... but I can't. Maybe it wasn't in the building.

Of course, like I said, I was on 25 heroins at the time so maybe this didn't happen at all. About 5 years ago I got back in contact with an old friend of mine from around that time. I asked if he knew anything about "color tasting" and he thought I was making it up. Maybe I am who fucking knows.
>>
>>129966902
Yes the "gifted" room as well as the child therapy room were in the middle of the building....no windows and away from all other rooms bc there were different wings in the school. In middleschool it was in the basement gym away from the rest of the dchool bc it was in an entirely seperate building that was mostly unused after lunch hour. Gifted class was exactly AFTER lunch when we came back..... wtf im spooked now
>>
>>129973433
please explain. I literally have all of these characteristics except the israeli art student girlfriend
>>
>>129973056

>tfw didn't do any homework and only did tests to barely slide by

I wasn't even supposed to graduate. There's no point in being smart if you're a lazy piece of shit. It's literally fucking worthless, nothing to brag about.
>>
>>129975347
We don't know much. But if you remember anything please share your experience.
>>
>>129975285
Holy fuck I just realized something.

Green and purple...
>>
>>129973433

sheeeeeeeeit
>>
>>129974747
I do remember spending time making parabolic curves from straight lines. Reasonable thing to do if you're trying to explain differential calculus but I don't think there was really any point.
>>
before we could enter the classroom she would look every child in the eye and say hello in a wierd fashion and if you didnt answer her the correct way we would all have to stay outside until everyone said it correctly. Individually greeting each kid seemed weird to me and making everyone do it over if someone didn't do it right also stood out to me. Also the esp cards. none of us understood how we were supposed to do well on that part.
>>
Was curious so I just looked up the five people I remember from my time in GATE.

Two work as floor associates in a department store, one is a wannabe rapper who has never worked anywhere, one died in a car crash back in 2002 and the last one is now a child psychiatrist. I was considered the dumbest of all of us and I'm a project manager.
>>
>>129975347
>>129975268
Just a short list of our physical similarities and tiny info on our immense capabilities and powers.
>>
>weird posters on the walls
I was never in GATE but what do you mean by this?
>>
>>129971745
same. computer games.
>>
File: nohealthcare.jpg (54KB, 320x489px) Image search: [Google]
nohealthcare.jpg
54KB, 320x489px
>>129973056
kek
>>
>>129975673
switching systems
>>
>>129973433
When theyd take certain kids they called it speech therapy....
>>
>>129975609
Conditioning tactic.
>>
>>129975005
I am immigrant of war. I was convinced and born during a time my mother would have been developing ptsd.
I have an odd scar on my arm from a ridiculously immigrant vax
All of the exercises I did were similar to sensory exercises done for disabled children these days.
I volunteer in classes for the adolescent disabled. I feel that I communicate with them impeccablely.
I learned two languages at once, through association. Hearing my parents speak, and English headlines roll.
My family was taken in by a doctor to learn English. I remember sitting at his home bored, just once.
>>
>>129975501
I seem to remember some story about a boy who visits a group of elephants. He showed up naked to show he didn't have anything to hide and there was a part that mentions that an "elephant never forgets". I don't know where that story was from but it was from a book of short stories.
>>
File: 4044787597_abfe589a67_b.jpg (451KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
4044787597_abfe589a67_b.jpg
451KB, 1024x683px
Tag was completely innocent. It was just to further engage kids with an iq higher than a certain level. Every year there would be one big project they did and one big Field Trip. I remember several classmates that were in it, normal , smart people still. Nothing weird ever came of it. 2 of the teachers over the years were parents of people I knew, and we're good people. We built robots and made inventions and played on computers and studied caves and all kinds of stuff. Don't see what could possibly be bad. Other students envied us. We got to go to "tag" for an hour or two once or twice a week. I do remember we had a contest to buy stocks and see who's portfolio was the most successful over time once too.
>>
>>129975763
Pls explain.
>>
>>129975681
Art that is strange. Quotes that don't seem to mean anything important. Demotivation slogans.
>>
>>129973433
Well, shit, that fits me across the board, except no /x/, Israeli gf, following or speech therapy. I was in a special reading class in first and second grade though, advanced reading. GATE in CA, 1989-1995, 3rd - 6th grade.

I especially recall the windows being papered over. Heavy emphasis on the Holocaust and Native Americans, little to none on European history. About half the teachers were Jews. Specifically the 5th grade teacher had a huge interest in art and made us paint and draw quite a bit. Same teacher would listen to the class on the intercom when she wasn't in the room and taught a strange sex-ed class although I can't remember the details of the class itself.

Jr. high GATE teachers were a nightmare. Math and history were aging Jew lesbians with a rumor floating that they were in an off and on relationship together. They hated boys and absolutely loathed me. Algebra teacher gave me an F for not doing homework even though I aced the tests; the next year I got into Geometry anyways and was the best student in the class. A lot of Holocaust again in History and English.

Apart from 6th grade, where i had an excellent teacher (not Jewish), I remember very little and have almost no recollection of actual work despite spending so much time there. Not sure if that is normal for people looking back on those years. Either way I hated GATE and felt bullied and demeaned by teachers and students all the way through. It is part of why I started lifting in high school.
>>
>>129974812
No, that would make euphoria without sense
>>
>>129975763
I actually did this, because I had a bad lisp and stammer. It was basically a half hour of playing board games with a teacher so I could fix my speech in non-judgmental setting. This might not be related.
>>
>>129975501

I have very, very few memories from age 7 to around 15.

One of them was pic related.

One was learning circular breathing and meditation.

One of them was some weird multi-culti world's fair thing in D.C.

One was reading shitloads of books. Books far far beyond anything a child that age should have access to (advanced crypto, game theory, chaos theory, etc.)

And one was the needle jammed into my shoulder while 4 or 5 nurses held me down. I've never seen a syringe so large, it cauterized while injecting (or withdrawing?).

It felt like being stabbed with a spoon. I've been stabbed, gone through renal failure and sepsis. I would take all of those over that needle again.

And I still have the hole in my shoulder ~20 years later.
>>
>>129975763
Speech therapy is different, I remember it. They just teach you to speak properly if you slur your words or if you don't know how to pronounce your r's.
>>
File: flashcards.jpg (62KB, 500x216px) Image search: [Google]
flashcards.jpg
62KB, 500x216px
>>129975995
>>
>>129966902
Sauce on Jewish girlfriends?

> Senior year of HS
> Asian woman seduces me
> Emotionally damaging
> Later learned she was a whore claiming to work for UNESCO

In reality I think GATE-ers were just fucked up by parents with attachment disorders. e.g. codependence and narcissism
>>
>>129975800
I remember this story. It was when i was in 3rd grade in the origami classroom..... when i was in kindergarten the gifted class was in a small house across the street from the main school building. It was the "art house" all of the windows were painted so you couldnt see in or out of it and there were accusations of molestation
>>
I was in Gate from 3rd to 6th grade. In our Gate classes from 3rd to 5th grade we mainly focused on comprehending storys and Wyoming history (I live in wyoming.) And in 6th grade it focused on science and math. It seemed to have a very progressive attitude to science and evolution and other shit. Usually we had fat old lady's with college degrees (masters degrees usually) and it would take two hours a week out of our school time. We did weather experiments and study's on climate change.
>>
>>129975205
Tell me about the development of your abilities
>>
>>129975995
Actually you just made me remember. I was given an immunization card by the GATE teacher and my parents took me to a clinic near the mental hospital in my hometown. I remember a nurse pulling me aside and giving me a fucking painful injection into my hand, she held it in for 10 seconds. I told my parents and they just said I was making it up. The normal exam followed a few minutes after.

Fuck.
>>
Ok, I was in "gifted" in the probably around 2003 in Florida. Don't remember the exact program name. Room only had upper windows. Seemed dark from what I remember. The only thing I remember was them tasking us with solving mysteries. Anybody know what program that was? There must've been a name.
>>
>>129973433
To be honest I think this is all relatively normal pareodilia(or however you spell it)

A lot of these are just white traits in general, like the blue eyes, math bump. Kids have shitty memories and that's why you didn't remember anything. Early 20s drug periods are also really common too.

Though it is strange, the windows thing would basically require a huge conspiracy that simply can't exist. I do admit these threads are probably the creepiest I've seen in a while.
>>
>>129966902
I was accepted into it and was going to be in the gifted and talented class in 8th grade but the summer before 8th grade I went to juvie and didn't go to public school that year. So I never ended up doing it lol.

But I remember I wrote a story (I forget about what) when I was being tested or whatever and I was made to write it in an office with no windows. And the lady asked if she could use my story for other tests because it was really good and I said yeah.
that's about it
>>
>>129976039
those are the esp cards.
>>
>>129976251
wtf i remember something about immunization cards involved in gate too.
>>
>>129975872
There was a small group of children that were seperate from the rest of us. Theyd take them for "speech therapy" my friend was one of them. I asked him once what they do in therapy and he said he didnt know. He grew to have a horrible stutter and became drug addicted very young. Idk if it was anything to do with it but he never knew why he had to go or what they did for speech
>>
>>129966902
Is this about like the MG (Mentally Gifted) program? I had that in middle school and the first year of high school before it became optional. It was fucking stupid.

Took me out of my normal classroom with my normal friends twice a week to have a discussion on an extra book we we're supposed to read. Didn't like most of the other students there. We also did a lot of brain teasers and puzzle shit. I remember we got pizza party once and did other stuff, but it was pointless.

In high school, it was two normal classes. Only they were graded harder, had more work, and best of all they didn't have a GPA multiplier like honors and AP classes did. Chalked that shit heavy.
>>
>>129975005
are you sure? I think thats exactly what was looked for lol
>>
>>129976358
Oh fuck I did speech therapy around 2001-02 before entering the gifted program. Same teacher. Does this mean anything???
>>
>>129976405
No. You are mistaken.
>>
>>129975865
Other students thought it was autism class.
>>
I know one of our teachers died an untimely death . One time the fire marshall told us we couldn't do our cave exhibit because we covered the entire walls with brown craft paper and made it a cave. Ours was in an old fire house across from school. I do remember the posters but not the slogans or anything significant about them.
>>
>>129974842
I want to follow this up with the more I sit here in bed trying to recall this program from elementary school (CHALLENGE) the more I recall that age inappropriate toys were like a major reoccurring theme...

I mean we were 10 years old and made to play with these preschool indoor and outdoor toys and just completely observed while doing so. It's REALLY fucking weird now that I think hard on it.
>>
>>129974847
Kittredge?
>>
Is there any pattern to where the forehead scars are located? I have one above my right eye, just above the inner eyebrow. I was in gifted and talented programs from third through eighth grade but don't remember much. I remember doing independent research projects they referred to as iSearch third through fifth grade, then in middle school they introduced us to HAM radios and we had pen pals from Kyrgyzstan but I wasn't that interested in either.
>>
>>129973433
- Blue eyes (hazel seems equally common)
>Hazel eyes here
- Occipital Bun (aka math bump on the back of skull = Neanderthal trait)
>Its slight looking at diagrams online I look half way between the examples and normal.
- Birth Complications (like weeks early or not breathing)
>As far as I know I had no complications at birth
- Near Death Experiences (particularly drowning)
Fell into my grandfathers pool and almost drown at 4
- lack of memory of GATE - (we all did many many hours there, and it's very vague)
See >>129973518
Not much else remembered
Windows were covered
- tendency to being followed (abductions and general tracking too)
Nonr as far as I know
Never had a real run in witht he law. Took Law Enforcement ROP in high school.
- IQ’s are often as high as 130; 100 is the average. Many have IQ’s in the genius range of 160
>I have above average intelligence but nothing spectacular. Never had a real IQ test.
Have always even today have a intrest in the paranormal
>in my early twenties now. Not into drugs at all but went through a really heavy drinking phase when I was 17
- Forehead scars
Nothing other than my natural birthmark and a scar beneath my eye
- Early speech therapy
None
- First born sons
Oldest Son out of 4 here
- Migraines
Not really
None
Yes. Had dreams of the Brussels attack before it happened. Saw the exact death toll too.
I have a good empath sense. And feel someones intentions.
>>
>>129976118

This is where people will begin to assume LARP:

Circular breathing -> meditation -> CONSCIOUSLY understanding perspective and the moment itself (awareness) -> astral projection -> feeling what other people feel (though maybe this came earlier, time is a loose concept for me)

Seemed like it was mostly just a lot of trauma and suffering that brought me to where I am now. But, I'm thankful for it.
>>
>>129971836
Was in an excellerated program in elementry school, cant be bothered to remember if it had an acronym. Basically there were several grades of kids mixed into the same group and taught along one another occasionally breaking up in age groups to do more specific things. Whats this you say about forehead scars tho?
>>
>>129976358
Didn't everyone have to do these things in elementary school though? Same with >>129975904

That's just a part of the education system, no?
>>
>>129976528
I was also brought into speech therapy despite not having speech impediments. Two times only in kindergarten. Then never again.... It was the same woman who was the administrator for the Title 1 program which if I recall was special ed for struggling students or something like that.
>>
>>129976528
Idk but it always seemed to be centered on art, speech, or children of single parents that were extremely shy. I was very young but remember if kids would cry in class or not to go to their special class they got sent to pedo counseler for a therapy session..... weird too that in middleschool our school councelor committed suicide. He was found by students and left a note saying everyone at school bullied him
>>
File: DrinkIt.jpg (17KB, 281x179px) Image search: [Google]
DrinkIt.jpg
17KB, 281x179px
Here are the puzzle pieces for you. Larpers will just sit back and ooh and aah about how they're indigo children and shit instead of doing some google-fu for themselves.
GATE is/was a national project designed to study experimental education/indoctrination techniques on a target audience.
Odds are even that your GATE teachers were all hardcore leftist Psychology grad students or PhDs hypothesizing or testing their educational theories on you without your knowledge or consent. (And if it had your parents' consent, it was because they misrepresented their goals to them by promoting this as "special classes for gifted children". The US eventually hit a point where everybody thought their child was gifted and belonged in a gifted program, whether they qualified or not, so "Gifted education" lost its meaning, many, if not most later GATE programs were simply advanced education for kids who would otherwise just have skipped a grade.)
GATE was run in cooperation/coordination with the Human Relations Area Files (https://hraf.yale.edu/), which was a Rockefeller/CIA joint cultural anthropology study project and information repository. GATE may or may not have been in conjunction with, or as an off-shoot of MK Ultra.
The goal of HRAF was to catalog and analyze cultures around the world and identify a world-wide cultural mean.
A group led by Dr. James G Miller of these Mental Health Research Institute lobbied the CIA for continued funding of HRAF in the late 50s. Margaret Mead was a member of that group. THAT Margaret Mead.
Most of the children selected for the program had behavior problems when subjected to the standard Prussian style education system.
The techniques and theories learned by the people running the program were later expanded to general education.
Mind control is not about turning you into a hypnotized super assassin or ESP remote viewing spy. It's about how to control whole populations. Every one of you is being subjected to MK Ultra every day, pic related
>>
File: received_10208125410668262.jpg (76KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
received_10208125410668262.jpg
76KB, 960x540px
Error field too long, see screenshot in next post. OP i answered your question in earnest.
>>
>>129976577
Tell us why your investigating it ? What have you found out about it ?

I know they give a standard I q test to qualify students. There was a little puzzle of a horse that finally stumped me. But I had passed all the previous "mini tests" before that. And apparently had exceeded by far the qualifications to get in it. I remember my teacher glowingly affirming that she knew I was a "tag" kid when I came out of the testing session. That was in first grade for me. In 1992
>>
File: Screenshot_20170615-000743.png (122KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170615-000743.png
122KB, 1024x768px
>>
File: 20170614_230644_crop_458x498.jpg (138KB, 458x498px) Image search: [Google]
20170614_230644_crop_458x498.jpg
138KB, 458x498px
>>129966902

I was in gifted class in fourth grade. It's all real fuzzy. This would have been 96ish. I remember at the end of the previous school year, I had to take some sort of test with these red and white tiles. The guy was from Cape Girardeau, I think he worked at SEMO, I could tell he was local from the accent. He asked me some historical questions, mostly breadth of knowledge stuff. That's all real clear to me. At the beginning of 4th grade, when we went to sign up they had told my mother I was eligible for gifted classes but would need to take another test. This is where it gets fuzzy. The guy wasn't local. I remember the questions being weird hypothetical ones, or logic puzzles. The only one I remember vividly was "It's 6:52AM and local law enforcement respond to an apparent suicide in a field outside Iowa City. A man is found face down with a package beside him, with no discernible foot tracks or tread marks in the field. How did he die?". I remember taking the tile test again, but he put a fan in my face and would slam a book down or yell.

I was accepted. I went to gifted class with some other students, all older than me. I only actually went to my home class on Mondays. Tuesday and Thursday was with gifted class, Wednesday and Friday I would take a bus with another kid from a different school to St. Louis.

I also have two weird marks above my nose.
>>
>>129976714
I feel like I'm speaking with myself. My path has been the same.
>>
I was in this back from 1997 to 2000. I just remember doing odd projects and puzzles/riddles.

I don't remember many details but nothing seemed off about it.

When I was 23 this girl who was also in the class with me who I hadn't talked to in 15 years or so suddenly forced herself in my life. It started out great and she eventually lived with me. Turned into a crazy girl and I had to leave her after about a year.
>>
File: dontbescared.jpg (189KB, 495x486px) Image search: [Google]
dontbescared.jpg
189KB, 495x486px
>>129972383
>>
>>129976714
>circular breathing
What tf is that?
>>
I was in TAG through school and all I remember is getting a yearly flier and having to take oral reading tests in grade school. Years later I asked one of my old teachers if TAG actually did anything and she just shook her head and said no like she was disappointed in the program.
>>
>>129976262
I believe you're right. Head scars are actually pretty common as well.
>>
>>129976988
I remember the puzzles getting harder and harder until we had to make a 3dcylinder with pieces of wood that only fit one way. I figured it out then was later put in "origami"
>>
>>129972383
They did that in every school, the teachers thought it was big enough news
>>
>>129966902
>Any memories of rooms with no windows.
I remember this, it was a weird office in the center of the building
I can't remember a single thing we ever did except one time making no-bake cookies and I only remember that because I eas in charge of the baking sheets and I got in trouble with my mom for taking her good ones and ruining them by having a hardcore wrestling match on the way home from school that day
>>
>>129966902
The only things I even remember about GATE are dissecting a squid, growing something in a petri-dish, and a mock trial. I had honestly forgotten all about the program until I saw this thread.
>>129973433
All of these minus the Israeli girlfriend and forehead scar.
IQ 146 Stanford-Binet 4th ed.
>>
>>129976374
It was optional for me the whole time. I requested not to be in in 4th grade then came back in 5th.
>>
>>129976577
>testing muh power

You are incorrect. Many of us posses various forms of ESP powers.

http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/105361920/#105361920
http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/126050539/#q126050539
>May be electrically sensitive such as watches not working and street lights going out as you move under them, electrical equipment malfunctioning and lights blowing out.
>Have had psychic experiences, such as premonitions, seeing angels or ghosts, out of body experiences, hearing voices.
>>
>>129977077

Yeah, these threads are always a mindfuck like that.

I just want to know what I was subjected to. I'm indifferent at this point, no anger. Just curiosity. It's hard to know where you're going when you don't know where you've been.
>>
>>129976711
Right eye 1/2" above eyebrow
>>
>>129968016
Shouldn't have pretended to be retarded man. You can still do something in life if you have will
>>
That's strange, this doesn't look like /x/

LARPers who wish this shit was real.

Actual nutjobs with severe mental disorders and paranoia imagining shit.

Awkward nerds who went to a special class because they were smart and the school was just trying to separate the wheat from the chaff.

Oh you had a bad time since back then?

No fucking shit. Same as all the other awkward losers who have a difficult time in high school and end up fucked in the head. Welcome to autism and mental illness.

You LARPers should be fucking ashamed of yourselves. You're gonna push some psycho over the edge and he'll run into a gifted class with a shotgun screaming "REEEEEEEEEE I'M HERE TO SAVE YOU KIDS FROM THE GOVERNMENT, TRUST ME I READ ABOUT IT ON POL" before blowing the teacher away.

Sort yourselves out you degenerate filth.
>>
Is gate some sort of Brain washing? Every Gate kid I knew in school ended up with the same type of girlfreind, same type of fashion, same type of linguistic speaking and they all had the same hobbies...
>>
Alright guys, what the fuck

I used to be heavily into /x/-tier phenomena back in 4th grade and used to get scared out of my mind to the point where I could barely sleep. I'm kind of feeling that right now. This shit is really weird and while I still think it's logistically impossible for there to be a massive psyop conspiracy behind this, there was deifinitely some crazy things going on.
>>
>>129977701

>Sort yourselves out you degenerate filth.

Tell me what the fuck was put into my shoulder, and maybe I will.
>>
File: unexplainable_scars.jpg (51KB, 400x548px) Image search: [Google]
unexplainable_scars.jpg
51KB, 400x548px
>>129977057
I just checked myself in the mirror and noticed these two circular scars that look like they were scooped out. can post picture for proof if needed.
>>
>>129977149
Get out of my head
>>
>>129977459
possess*

Hate when I misspell easy words. I am not implying Jedi level telekinesis powers, although who knows, one of us may develop that gift.
>>
>>129977822
I remember learning what you were tlaking about and found the picture. this artist has many like this. theres swans and fish and whatnot.
>>
I was in a different program, HALE, in fourth-fifth grade. I remember no windows, but we usually did pretty normal things like math, but it was always in the form of a game of some kind. I also remember an IQ test to see if I was fit to join the program, where everyone else had to take a test. We also read books like A Wrinkle In Time and Shiloh, but we did this weird Socrates Circle thing when we talked about it. No windows, and right next to the fucking padded vault they threw the autists in when they got pissed off. No windows, but everything else was normal.
>>
>>129977774
Post a pic of the scar. Could be from an old school vaccination.
>>
>>129977701
>You LARPers should be fucking ashamed

Approval and shame are the Social Capital of blue-pilled and brainwashed slaves. We trade in arguments, and those of us in the post enlightenment dialectic are trading in agency. Your psychological abuse is a failure, your malicious intent is more obvious than a kike's nose.
>>
>>129971836
No.
>>
>>129977701
How is it then, that when I started researching my teacher's name it led me to the American version of Tavistock?
>>
I was in a gifted program from 1st to 6th grade. Grades dropped for a short while, was never put back in even after grades improved.

You're right, there were no walls in these rooms and we'd just do different logic-based activities. Things that weren't traditional adding/subtracting math, they were always more word puzzles.

I remember it being fun as fuck, they gave us a lot of educational toys.

One thing in particular I remember was an entire sort of program or curriculum revolving around a Fox who was a detective in this animal forest, think like Winnie the Pooh. Does anybody remember what I'm talking about? I'm just now remembering it.
>>
>>129978174

It's literally a hole in my shoulder, it isn't a scar.
>>
does this have anything to do with the STRETCH program? my older brother was in the GATE program, but it seems to have disappeared by the time I got to the same school
>>
do any of you remember the other kids in the program being there for different reasons?
I remember the gifted & talented test they gave us being multiple part (reading, math, art) and when we got picked to be in the class they told each of us what part of the test we did good on to get picked
>>
>>129978229
How so
>>
>>129976955
underrated redpill

also white power hispanics ftw
>>
File: slylock-fox-2012jul19.gif (139KB, 1000x329px) Image search: [Google]
slylock-fox-2012jul19.gif
139KB, 1000x329px
>>129978243
Was this it?
>>
>>129972171

> in GATE program

> doesn't realize 23&me sharing computations are pairwise independent

> doesn't realize posterior mode still has uncertainty

No wonder you're no longer in the program
>>
>>129978243
No, but I remember a parable about a fox and an owl that we randomly read one day. Everything was fun as hell for me as well.
>>
>>129978243
Watch Hoodwinked on acid or shrooms
>>
>>129978410
I always thought his name was shylock fox
>>
File: 1495910053974.jpg (10KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1495910053974.jpg
10KB, 250x250px
>>129966902
Ok OP, I'll spill my guts. Green text because it's easier to tell the story.
>Be me, elementary school years (5-10).
>Was really good at school.
>Never really had to study.
>I was that kid.
>Lived in Southern California btw, so spics and beaners everywhere. Plus Philipinos, but they were ok I think.
>Some of the kids could hardly speak English.
>Being a bi-lingual teacher meant an instant hire, but only to be placed with the crack and anchor babies.
>Was volunteering for an elementary school later in middle school and there was a girl who couldn't speak a word of English.
>Lots of vandalism at the school too. It was not an uncommon sight to see some kind of expletive on a wall or something. Kind of part and parcel with a shitty elementary school in shitty neighborhood.
>As a result, there was a shit ton of ESL programs.
>No programs for me though. Being the whitey that I am, having the priveledge to do better in school.
>Well, except for one.
>Saw GATE on my report cards whenever I got them.
>I was confused at first, but eventually I asked about it.
>Learned that I was an Elementary school honors student.
>Never went out of class to any kind of special programs.
>Just 'not enough room in the budget' the principal explained at PTA meetings.
>Learned even later that the school budget was wasted year after year by anchor baby money furnaces and teachers embezzling money (no shit, this happened).
>Hated beaners and public schooling since.

Tl;Dr
Illegal beaners coast on the system and screw over the people who deserve the benefits.
>>
Gate is just a selective class that the Aliens have permission to abduct. They keep them in the same class room because they need to synchronize their frequency.
>>
>>129973903
Is there anything at all you could tell me?

I am pretty unsettled by finding parallels in others stories aling with remember how off my experience was.
>>
>>129978410
these were just in the kids section of the newspaper comic section.
>>
File: PrepareForTheMuslimHordes.jpg (40KB, 448x252px) Image search: [Google]
PrepareForTheMuslimHordes.jpg
40KB, 448x252px
>>129977785

Mine are in line with my nose. They're about 1.5 mm across. They're not nearly as well defined as when I was younger. I'm 30 now.

In normal gifted class we learned about the Greek/Roman pantheon. We read through the Iliad and a few other works.

Does anyone else remember getting mouthwash in little cups? It was almost flavorless, very mild minty flavor, but they made you swallow and not spit?
>>
>>129978410
I don't think so, there was a set ~5-7 or so characters with their own unique artstyle and personality, I don't remember any generic animals. It was all in a forest community setting.

I remember the main fox detective, a female fox that wasn't quite a love interest but just kinda there, and an old owl. Maybe I am confusing bits of it with winnie the pooh.
>>
Was NOBODY else subjected to child abuse and torture in these programs??
>>
>>129966902
Dunno if this is a meme post or not but I was in some sort of gifted program in the sixth grade. I don't remember the name, but I can give you a general rundown of how it all happened. Not green texting because its easier for me go throughout my memories in paragraph format.

To began, we tested to enter the program. I don't know if it was all grades, but my earliest memory of taking the test was in sixth grade. A handful of students (seemingly all of the somewhat intelligent ones) were put in the library and we took a test that went from morning until lunch. If I remember correctly, we had pizza delivered for lunch afterwards because the test went on a little long. I can remember four female friends and two male friends taking the test. One of the girls failed and I remember her crying about it. Only one of my friends passed the test, and that was H. Only two other students were in the class with me, so I'm guessing only those two passed.

H is my friend that passed. She was one of the smartest girls I knew when I was in grade school. K was the other, but like I said, she didn't pass. H was a good student, but she kinda became edgier in middle school and by highschool she just had a bad aura about her. She skipped classes often, but I don't think she ever did drugs. I don't know what she is up to now.

The other student in the class was G. He was either in fourth or fifth grade at the time. Grades must have been separated during testing. I don't know anything about the other grades testing. I didn't see G after I went on to middle school (primary went up to 6th grade at the time) so I'm not sure what happened to him. He had a nerdy outsider vibe the entire time I knew him.

Gonna continue if anyone is interested. I don't know if this is some huge meme or not but these are actual experiences and I'm bored.
>>
>>129973056
More likely than you think. I did fine and dandy in suburbia. Honor student, moved south and went to school with niggers in highschool. Gave up on school.

A bad decision on my part. If I had kept my head down I could have abused minority privilege to get into college and make something of myself. Didn't though, because niggers and teenage angst, shitty home life and bad decision making skills. Oh well. Always liked working with my hands.
>>
>>129977774

LARPing or schizo. Either way seek appropriate help.

Or shut me up by showing everyone your huge shoulder-hole.

>>129978191

You were abused and you have severe psychological damage... and you blame jews for it. You need even more help than the other guy.
>>
>>129973083
not him, but i have.
i remember my first experience was waking up before sunrise and seeing shadowy figures in my bedroom standing in a circle. eventually they all flew into the wall next to my bed into the apartment next door. i also occasionally saw these hissing anthropomorphic figures which seemed to me made of electricity.
all around ages 3-6

another time i was in las vegas with my family on vacation. we were all awake in our hotel, but i remember having some kind of dark, agile figure jumping around and interacting with me.

i remember in childhood occasionally seeing these dark poof balls gliding around close to the ground. my brother says he saw them too.
i also remember seeing a 3-legged goat creature near the porch of my house.

in 5th and 6th grade i had strong fear of aliens. i woke up one night and saw the shadow of a head on the wall from the light passing through my window.
when id think about aliens id get intense goosebumps, which i get now when i think about a very powerful and very scary dmt experience i had recently.

i smoke weed rarely now, but when i do, the experience is COMPLETELY different. it genuinely feels like i am in contact with a higher force. i can be calm and not feel the goosebumps of terror. is this astral projection?
>>
>>129975501
TaG from DC kid here. I don't remember any odd things about the tag program itself, I was in it kindergarden-8th. I do remember one field-trip which was honestly the coolest damn trip ever, but we went to a place that had the vibe of a sort of amusement park for kids.. but with a wierd psychological twist. there was what they called a maze, a series of rooms, and each room had some sort of puzzle or something strange about it like irregular geometry, one room was pitch black, another room I remember climbing out from the inside of a giant toilet to get to the next room. They also had a giant model of the human body that you could crawl around inside through the organs. it was pretty f*ing cool desu.
The wierd things which a particular to me that I never share with anybody:
-My earliest memories as a child are being abducted by aliens. I remember I must have been ~5, and going 3 nights without sleeping, but remembering waking up in the woods, and then waking up in my room, but never sleeping.
-at some point around ages 9~13, i cant remember, I woke up one morning with a lump in my left ear which i still have to this day. I had a normal ear one day, then the next morning it there was a thick hard lump in the top of my left ear. i tell my parents, they take me to the doctor, doc says it was probably a spider bite.
>>
>>129974642
i have one of these. very prominent.
>>
>>129978336
i kinda remember something about this. i thought i was because of honor roll but i remember a test and then frogs turned gay. but on the real yeah. i happened to do good on readin and math (dont know how on the math) and was put directly in GT program. most days there were spent on art and i thought it was weird. and all us together excelled on the same things. only went through it for one year then said fuck that. got smart, quit that, would steal teach lesson plan, do homework weeks in advance, sell answers to homework, and sold playboys. all this before 6th grade. gotta love capitalism. even the small minded get it.
>>
>>129978572

Also went to school in southern California. Palm Springs area.

Being a minority fucking sucks.
>>
>>129978977
damn, lots of southern cali gate anons...
>>
>>129978773

>huge shoulder-hole.

It's not huge.

>go to bathroom to go take a pic
>there's a bug in it

This is going to take a little bit, senpai.
>>
>>129966902

They put me in GATE right after checking the whole school for lice using those chopsticks to examine your scalp/hair. I think they were just checking for occipital buns, which I have

http://meeting.physanth.org/program/2013/session37/utzinger-2013-the-developmental-and-evolutionary-significance-of-occipital-bunning-a-comparative-morphometric-study.html
>>
>>129978776
Wow, that's creepily coincidental.
>>
>>129979079
Los Angeles here
>>
>>129966902

Was in a gifted and talented program starting in third grade - 90% sure it was GATE

took what I now know was a Stanford-Binet test to get in.

Other kids received results numerically - I never did, instead I was placed in something they referred to as "tier III."

After the initial testing I went on the a series of individual tests which the other kids in the school did not take. went through multiple batteries of these tests.

Afterwards, there were several special programs I went through, including young engineering programs/challenges, though this was way before anything like FIRST existed. Allowed me to take special classes, move on to college classes when I was 16 - which were restricted by the district otherwise due to funding.

I ended up with a degree in physics.

a few oddities - Once I realized what the test was I had been given when I was younger, I wanted to get a numerical result. when I was 15 or so I signed up with the school to take a Stanford-Binet test via the counseling office. I was barred from doing so. I have never been able to take an official IQ test, and still don't know my IQ to this day.

people have mentioned a military connection in these threads previously. My Uncle was a rear admiral in the Navy, commanded the San Diego Sub Pens for a time, was discharged after a pissing match with another admiral, was reinstated to lead carrier group into Gulf Region during Afghanistan, retired a few years ago.

As I've given enough information to be identified by this point, and they are almost certainly watching threads like these, a quick message to them -

give me the flame back, the passion. I don't know what the fuck you were doing in the first place, and I don't care, I need it back.
>>
>>129966902
I already explained what their intent was last time, and the fact that it failed on all fronts aside from turning what would have been great people into useless degenerates. But the main goal couldn't have been more of a failure.
>>
>>129978977

We hate that you're a minority, too.

Sincerely,

The majority.
>>
>>129977211

Yeah we just solved puzzles, I didn't think it was all that great like they said it would be. It was probably just some defense department funded bullshit research.
>>
File: IMG_5704.jpg (224KB, 1187x788px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5704.jpg
224KB, 1187x788px
>>129974226
I have this scar right above my eyebrows. Doubting the whole 70% of of gate people have forehead scars thing though.
>>
>>129978366
>also white power hispanics ftw
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>129966902
Was in a gifted program in middle and elementary school.

Elementary they just had us practice debate on stupid topics (I remember doing one where I had to defend not wearing a helmet when riding your bike, and some other kid argued the other side)

In middle school it was basically just professor layton puzzle bullshit.
>>
>>129978243
YEA THATS IT. See my last post about mystery solving. Definitely remember that now.
>>
>>129978754
>>129978752
I was abused outside of the program but I don't think its relevant because it was family related.

Anyways, our class met every Friday and it lasted the entire morning. We had to do our regular schoolwork on our own time, but that wasn't an issue for us. We had special testing sessions occasionally that would be on non Fridays. I'll give you guys a few examples of what we did, but not much sticks out at the moment.

Before I do that, I guess you guys might be interested in the classroom. We were in a small room behind the main office and nurses office. It was an interior room so it had no windows. it was just one table in the middle with a smaller two person table on the side. We also had a few toys and a small television set. We had another room with toys across from my sixth grade classroom, but students only went in there as a reward. This was for the entire class though, not just our small program. We went to the library when we needed to use computers and when we watched The Little Prince movie.

am I posting in a LARP thread or should I continue?
>>
this post fucked my head up, particularly seeing the flash cards & the lizard pattern again

father was in military intel, was in GATE program, remember the darkened rooms, the high level / expansive assignments, feeling a strange bond with other "GATE kids," as well as a feeling of operating on a higher level than everyone else

have the blue / hazel eyes, "caveman bump," etc. but that just seems coincidental

always been able to learn things extremely quickly & become proficient in them easily, successful life, etc.

our trip was Space Camp - my random ass conspiracy theory is that GATE was a method to pinpoint potential talent for gov't / military employment early on & condition or groom them
>>
File: gonsern.jpg (33KB, 319x440px) Image search: [Google]
gonsern.jpg
33KB, 319x440px
>>129979195
which part?
>>
>>129979414
thats exactly what the ones above my eyes in this>>129977785 picture look like.
>>
>>129979146
Hmm Did they take your DNA or Blood? I heard about GATE being used to gather up Neanderthall DNA from the population in young children. They could have done it with innocent stuff like spitting on paper or taking you to the nurse to check your blood.
>>
>>129979414
bro you need to pluck
>>
>>129973433
Brown eyes.
Occipital Bun
No Birth Complications
(Though my mother was kicked in the stomach while pregnant with me, pretty fucked up, explains a lot)
Was almost drowned by nigger kid when I was 8
I remember a lot of odd toys, legos, the really elaborate legos, cant remember what they were called. Computer puzzles, trick questions.
Don't remember windows being covered, the lights never seemed to be on though. Seemed like only the barest hints of daylight lit up the room. ( I moved a lot and went to a bunch of different schools during this)
I don't remember being followed.
Have a High IQ ( always evened out around 140ish)

Was always interested in aliens(afeare dof them since the age of five. Thank you unsolved mysteries.) growing up. Delved more into x type stuff as i got older.
Did a bunch of drugs, from acid to mushrooms to dxm to dmt to dramamine and mdma.
forehead scars came from falling off a bike i was riding on the handlebars when i was five, again when i was 8? some kid and i were playing kill the russians and i bled a lot.
Had a hard time with speech at the age of four, but could read and write.
First born son.
Migraines.
no israeli gf.
No premonitions, in fact I have terrible luck.
Terrible intuiton.
>>
>>129979498

> am I posting in a LARP thread

Yes. LARP along.
>>
File: 1495518972275.jpg (104KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1495518972275.jpg
104KB, 800x1200px
>>129979421
>>
>>129978776
Do you remember anything else?
>i remember my first experience was waking up before sunrise and seeing shadowy figures in my bedroom standing in a circle. eventually they all flew into the wall next to my bed into the apartment next door
Very similar except for the fleeing into the wall and door. My dreams were very vivid and the ayys were basically like us, except children height. I remember one night dreaming that they were right outside my window, on the window ledge and one of them was waving too me. Shit, getting goose bumps right now just remembering that dream.

>all around ages 3-6
Yup, matches up for me. 3 - 6 or 7. As I got older I still felt that I was being watched and visited at night but I couldn't see them clearly anymore but I could still make out the outlines which were fuzzy, almost like white noise. As if my eyes lost the ability to see into certain EM spectrum.
>>
>>129976955
This.
>>
>>129979414
ok, i have a vague memory of an accelerated learning class in elementary, but after seeing this I'm getting a little anxiety ... identical to one I have above eyebrow...
>>
>>129979611
Actually a lot of people in GATE had near death experiences or actually died for a few seconds and were resurrected.
>>
I just remember really enjoying being in the program. I got to leave regular class and play on a computer with 3 or 4 other people. I knew then at the time but can't even picture them now.

Entering the doorway, there was a wall to the right. So the 4 or 5 computers were all in a row to your immediate left as you entered the room.

There was a teacher's desk in the back left corner of the room. I don't remember any windows or lack of them either. I also can't remember a teacher but do remember it being a no nonsense area and getting instructions.

We would walk in the room and weren't allowed to talk. We would sit at our assigned computer (same every time) and wait for instructions. The computer was on but the monitor was always off. We knew not to turn it on until told to.

I feel like there were exercises we did before we could play the fun games. Oregon trail, word muncher, and some weird rpg puzzle type game that took place on an island. I feel like their was a sketchy wizard type character that guided you. This game makes me feel uneasy thinking back on it now.

I remember returning to regular class just before school ended and I got on the bus.

This would have been around 1995. In 4th grade I believe.

That's all I got. Never posted in one of these threads and rarely visit /pol/ anymore.
>>
>>129979664
wtf is that thing
>>
File: unnamed (1).jpg (304KB, 707x913px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (1).jpg
304KB, 707x913px
>>129978773

Have to cut out the mosquito still.

The hole goes all the way to the bone, though.
>>
>>129979803
Hmm could the computers have some sort of subliminal programming? I remember GATE computers being way diffrent from the general school ones.
>>
File: the more you know.jpg (47KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
the more you know.jpg
47KB, 1280x720px
>>129979675
you jerked off to much. havent you heard if you pulled the pud to much you will go blind to frequencies in the EM spectrum?
>>
>>129976988
It's a strange institution with many documented cases. It's interesting to say the least.
>>
>>129978776
>i also occasionally saw these hissing anthropomorphic figures which seemed to me made of electricity.

Interesting. I'm thinking that it's some sort of advanced tech cloaking mechanism or maybe holographic projection technology.

My last good experience with these shadows was that I can faintly see them, especially at the outlines or the body contours where I guess the cloaking/hiding tech stops and you see this weird high frequency refresh visual noise pattern happening.
>>
File: _20170615_003335.jpg (33KB, 937x120px) Image search: [Google]
_20170615_003335.jpg
33KB, 937x120px
My district was poor so I think they forgot about me. Alex Jones helped me break the conditioning
>>
>>129978771
>school with niggers
>minority
>working with hands
>angst
what are you some kinda bean?
>>
>>129977465
Two things:

1. Everyone was related to some president, and
2. Everyone was in a "gifted class" the SOMEHOW DON'T REMEMBER VIVIDLY BECAUSE "GIFTED"

BONUS:

3. B8 thread I've seen three times, already...and I replied...shit
>>
>>129979498
>>129979628

Bamboozled again. I don't have much more to post anyways unless people ask questions. I don't know what you faggots want so I'll give you some examples of what we learned.

The overlying theme of the class seemed to be philosophy. We read and discussed The Little Prince before watching the movie. And something kinda fucked so hopefully you niggers didn't just get me killed. We discussed Rube Goldberg and we actually went to a website and played a "game" involving his machine, but I just tried searching the same website up and I'm getting a "Your connection is not secure" warning. Am I gonna die?
>>
>>129979803
GATE started in 4th grade for me as well, around 1995

the GATE program itself wasn't that long, maybe just a grade, can't exactly recall, but the GATE kids were sprinkled in advanced classes thru the rest of middle & high school
>>
>>129977057
Very interesting thanks you.
>>
>>129977104
The behavior change in that girl is strange.
>>
Isn't this just a program to stop disention in the USA and to target future people who could actually destroy the USA political system. The best way to stop a Hitler or Napoleon is too brain wash him as a child and change his fundamental views.
>>
>>129980070
I just found out that I am related to Washington... WTF.
>>
File: ayy.jpg (8KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
ayy.jpg
8KB, 350x350px
>>129979675
yes, mine looked like static on a tv. that would be a better description than "electricity"

but shit, when i get the goosebumps now, my ears start ringing and legitimately begin to trip.

another thing, when i was in kindergarten i had a teacher come and talk to me one on one in the library every week or so.
i forget what about.
>>129979811
ayylien
>>
>>129977701
This isn't larping.
>>
I was in my school's TAG (Talented and Gifted) program and while I don't remember much, this is what I do.

I was called down to the library in the third grade and I think the lady there gave me an IQ test, For the rest of the year they had me and this other kid in a small room doing what I think were brain teasers, but I might be mistaken. I do remember they were printed on cards.

Next year they bussed all the TAG kids from all the elementary schools in the district to the same school where we worked on projects. I remember we were each assigned a material, and we had to build a famous bridge out of it. I built the golden gate out of pasta, this other kid built a bridge out of pretzels. We also followed the years Iditarod race, where we picked a competitor and graphed his/her distance every day. We also all entered this town history project and we all got first place. Very strange. At the end of the year we took a field trip to the NY hall of science.

The teacher's name was Ms.Key if that helps.

I moved away after 4th grade and moved back in the 6th. I found out that the program wasn't brought back after I left.
>>129973433
I have:
>blue eyes
>occipital bun
>no birth complications
>almost drowned at a young age
>lack of TAG memories (I think I just have a bad memory in general.)
>don't remember if windows were covered
>don't think I've been followed
>I've had no run ins with the law
>high IQ, mother never told me because she thought it would "get to my head"
>always had an interest in UFOs and the paranormal
>no drugs
>no scars
>no speech
>I am a firstborn
>migranes
>no Jewish gf
>no dreams
>above average intuition

I hope this helps, OP. I went to school on Long Island NY.
>>
>>129979917
>you jerked off to much. havent you heard if you pulled the pud to much you will go blind to frequencies in the EM spectrum?

Fucking lol, maybe. I can tell you one thing though, many ayy lmaos masquerade as human beings sometimes.

>in 5th and 6th grade i had strong fear of aliens. i woke up one night and saw the shadow of a head on the wall from the light passing through my window.
when id think about aliens id get intense goosebumps, which i get now when i think about a very powerful and very scary dmt experience i had recently.
4, 5th, 6th and 7th grade. Also same shit when I started college.
>>
>>129977704
We don't entirely know. It may simply be a way to discover the most intelligent subset of the population to make sure they do not disrupt the society.
>>
>>129979803
i could type evrything you did but would change date. for me was between 92-93 . for half one grade to half the next. was on honor roll and shit. by chance are other people like this tech saavy, engineers, math inclined and /or able to pass classes without studying? dont mean all but at leaast a couple?

also fuck niggers
>>
>>129980214

Don't they understand they just create a much larger problem?

Survival of the fittest, etc.?
>>
>>129979675
Thanks you.
>>
>>129979916
These were the only computers I remember in the school. Hence our excitement to use them. I also don't remember it being called gate. Could have been something harmless and unrelated. It does give me anxiety to think about it though.
>>
>>129979764

My first memory ever was of drowning.

It was in a public pool. My parents took me there when I was really young. They wanted to get me used to the water at a young age or something. I remember opening my eyes and trying to cry, but only bubbles came out. That was my earliest memory.

For the longest time I thought it was something I imagined, but a few years back my mom told me about it.
>>
>>129966902
Why are we getting so many LARPers these days? Did someone let /x/ out?
>>
>>129979517

>as well as a feeling of operating on a higher level than everyone else

AUTISM.

>>129979559

POCKMARKS FROM WHEN YOU HAD CHICKEN POX.

You LARPers can't keep your shit straight, half of you think it's shadow aliens and the other half think it's government jews recruiting super soldiers.

And you all conveniently ignore every post that basically says "we just did puzzles and went on field trips... nothing weird or bad happened". Because you just want to believe so badly.

>>129979863

That doesn't go to the bone. And you really think some shadowy government agency used a special huge syringe that purposefully leaves permanent holes in people, as a calling card? Are they TV villains? Get it checked out by a doctor and find out what's really going on.

Oh wait. Is he in on it too?
>>
>>129966902
I was in one in elementary school and technically middle school. It was called the ALPHA Program and it was a backronym which stood for Actualize Learning Potential through Heightened Awareness.

It really was just an accelerated program. We were taught pretty much the same core curriculum as the other classes but at a faster pace and typically in greater detail. Most of us were two grades ahead in math.

I don't recall there being anything weird like lack of windows or grading structures. The only major thing was that we were all always together through elementary school and even in middle school we all had the same teacher and period for the four main classes - math, english, social studies and science. Really threw the less socially inclined kids for a loop when they got to high school and they divided us all up.
>>
>>129980329
Similar as everyone else. Did they change your personality ambitions as a child?
>>
File: 1496084720021.jpg (27KB, 702x468px) Image search: [Google]
1496084720021.jpg
27KB, 702x468px
>>129979811
my daughter had a nose bleed. luckily they were able to send a healing pod to heal and revive her
>>
>>129978718
Wtf i do remember the cups and it only had about a teaspoon in it. I was young enough to not realize it wasnt normal..... did anyone have frequent calls to the nurses office where youd just lay down?
>>
>>129974305
TAG sounds more familiar than GATE to me. Puberty was years late. Had a high pitched voice up through sophomore year.
>>
>>129980496

>That doesn't go to the bone.

Wanna bet?

Been there for 20 years now, if you think I never stuck anything down it in that time, you aren't a boy.
>>
File: image_2.gif (3MB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
image_2.gif
3MB, 320x320px
>>129980158

I don't remember it being called "GATE" though. My instructor at middle school was also a teacher at the High School, but I don't remember what she taught there. In St. Louis we went to something called a "Christian Sciences" college. We took field trips as well. I remember going to a big pink pyramid in Kentucky or Tennessee.

I haven't corroborated any of this, it's just what I remember offhand.
>>
>>129980496
could be but I have never noticed them before now. also how do you know we had chicken pox?
>>
>>129978718
There was always posters on the ceiling like a gynocology office.... also it was like a big dental chair
>>
>>129980520
Strange how all these programs have different names across the country yet they are all Federal Government.
>>
>>129980648
You probably weren't in one of the government programs.
>>
>>129973433
>hazel eyes
>mathbump
>born almost 2 months early
>always feel like im being followed
>iq is 150
>interest in /x/
>early speech therapy
>migraines
>really good intuition
>i had a dream that predicted that one muzzie shooting in commiefornia in like 2015

i also remember being taken to windowless rooms in elementary school. did logic exercises robot building. they also tried to teach us algebra in third grade. i dropped out because most kids in there were the richer white kids or Asians. After that I went to a GT program in middle-high school were we learned a lot about the holohoax and being tolerant and shit. I am sure they were trying to brainwash us into being diverse globalists because they knew they would have difficulties keeping everyone bluepilled.
>>
>>129980537
Personality ambitions?
>>
>>129980485
Also, not sure if related. I used to be CONVINCED that my parents/grandparents were aliens who put on human masks the second I came around. I told my mother this recently and she put her hand over her mouth and looked shocked. She apologized and said it was a joke. She looked like she was about to cry.
>>
>>129980767
As in a lotta people in GATE have dreams of wanting to be the president or an Astronaut but come out defeated.
>>
>>129975501

I was in the GATE program for one or three years (around 1999), but can't remember much of anything in it besides it being in a room with no windows, whereas all the other classes did have them.... They kept us in a little room without them, but couldn't that simply be explained away by the school offering up an unused room (which would be likely to not have windows)?
>>
>>129977156
immediately breathing in after breathing out seamlessly. in through nose, out through mouth
>>
>>129979675
I remember having very vivid dreams at around the age of 5 and 6 of people ... not yelling, just the most menacing voices, felt like they were crushing me. Not me really, but my soul.

I hate remembering them even now.
>>
File: 1496033769148.jpg (88KB, 653x477px) Image search: [Google]
1496033769148.jpg
88KB, 653x477px
>>129980126
nigga you already dead!
>>
>>129966902
I was in a G+T program in 4th grade. Room had no windows and I don't really remember a grading structure. This is really fucking with me now wtf.
>>
>>129979764
Almost drowned two times. Once when I was 3 or 4 and I went out to far in the pool. Stepped into a hole that was meant for tall adults, (fucking soviet designs) and went deep into the dirty water. Luckily I saw someone older swimming by so I just latched onto him and got out.

Tons of accidents when I was little, which is how I got a ton of forehead scars.
Also fell from a tree when I was 6 or 7 on a metal pipe (it was normal to the ground), survived that.
>>
>>129980207
Yeah it was. There were red flags that I ignored. She really conned her way into my life, then my house, my money, conned my friends and family into thinking she was great. She was not right. I don't think this has any relevance to the program though.
>>
>>129980207
it was killer tomatoes
>>
>>129968016
Hello, friend. I was always at the top of my class. I was chronically late with homework but especially projects. If there was a project like making a diorama or writing a report, you can bet I didn't do it. However, I paid attention in class and retained almost everything I heard. I also did my older sister's homework.

When I took a standardized test in 3rd grade, I scored 99th percentile (that's the highest), compared against the rest of the country. Every year I got similar results. This changed absolutely nothing. My dinky town had no GATE program. The most they would do is set me up to tutor the dummies or grade papers.

I took an IQ test with the rest of the 8th grade. Results were given to parents during a parent visit night. My mother blew off both scheduled evenings and the principal called to urge her to come, setting up an appointment. Reluctantly she went and they told her I had the highest IQ in the school. It made so impression on her whatsoever and again I got no special classes, for none existed.
As adolescence progressed, I became increasingly withdrawn and truant. I was placed in a group foster home for "bright underachievers," where geniuses were not uncommon. However, even here the focus was on just getting us to graduation day. They let me skip a year. I was encouraged by the school's director to apply to Ivy League but I knew I would not fit in even if I could find a way to pay for it. My family was dirt poor. I went to community college.
>>
File: Rush Hour.jpg (19KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Rush Hour.jpg
19KB, 300x300px
>>129973433

What a compelling post. I have 90% of these traits. Maybe I'm a reptoid after all.

>>129966902

Some stuff for your Pepe Silvia wall: Gifted Program student here, 4th-5th Grade, early 2000s. Skipped 3rd grade for being "gifted." Went to Sylvan for IQ testing then entered the Gifted Program. Never heard of GATE proper.

Our classes took place in an interior room. I forgot what the posters looked like but I thought they were dumb. We pretty much had free reign to solve whatever puzzles the teachers had strewn about the classroom: Sliding puzzles, crossword puzzles, Rubik's Cubes, metal knot puzzles, stuff like that. The structure sucked in that there was none, but I got to play Traffic Jam whenever I wanted. Shit yeah.

As for memories, I forgot most everything, except that the teacher would get our attention by hitting a tuning fork against a wood or rubber block in the corner. Made a nice loud tone. We got some personal tests like "What's your favorite color, What's your favorite band" and whatnot.

On being surreptitiously tested or followed or whatever, there's a Sylvan location right across from the gym my doctor referred me to. I can see the front windows while working out.

And you know what I knocked on Carol's door but nobody answered, so when I looked inside you know what I saw? There wasn't a single goddamn desk in that office dude!
>>
File: wJAEHKL.jpg (25KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
wJAEHKL.jpg
25KB, 500x522px
>>129980231
Don't tell anyone who is liberal or eventually you will be forced to pay reparations. And i call dibs and am pinging and triangulating you now....
>>
>>129971370
I've posted in earlier GATE threads about my dad chasing away a couple suits. Turns out that was unrelated to GATE and they weren't high level government at all.

I do remember being quizzed on how i would react if someone broke into my house to abduct me. I had flashbacks of that question on later unrelated tests. Caused me to write the answer down on a history test and the teacher called my parents in about it.
>>
>>129980868
Holy shit yes. I wanted to go to Harvard and in my 3rd grade mind I wanted to "become the next Bill Gates". Now I'm in electrical training.
>>
I remember being in GATE in the early 2000s and reading Evangelion manga books. I couldn't remember any of this until I watched NGE for the first time and it snapped into my head. Weird shit.
>>
>>129966902
I was in GATE all 5 years throughout elementary.
I don't remember being followed or stalked, the windows, however were all covered. The work we did was pretty boring. Just studying dead languages and doing kit robots.
>>
File: image2.jpg (532KB, 900x1151px) Image search: [Google]
image2.jpg
532KB, 900x1151px
>>129973433
- Blue eyes
>nope.
- Occipital Bun
>kinda
- Birth Complications
>idk
- Near Death Experiences
>plenty. I was a reckless kid.
- lack of memory of GATE
>It is somewhat vague.
My program was called ALERT and I am only now remembering. I went to a completely different school for it. It was in a basement area.
>Basement
- tendency to being followed
>I have encountered some wierdos.
>extremely, I was always skateboarding where I shouldn't.
>not sure on IQ. I've always had an easy time in school. I scored a lil over 1200 on the SAT without study.
>yes
>no
- Forehead scars
>I have a 5 on my left cheek. It's creepy.
- Early speech therapy
>no
- First born sons
>yes
- Migraines
>I use to have them a lot during my time in ALERT
>This is creepy. My high school sweetheart was one. WE broke up after she went to art school.
>Recurring dreams all the time. Vivid lifelike dreams too.
>maybe
>>
>>129975005
yes it is. who the fuck are you anyway? I've been in the gate threads since the first thread on 8pol. The psychic connection was always one of the big things we were looking at.
>>
>>129979611
Where do you get dmt from? Really want to try it, but I can't find any anywhere.
>>
>>129980383

When will you spill the beans on your findings?

>>129979764

In the 8pol GATE threads, almost everyone there had an actual death experience in their dreams, where they felt death, felt they had died. In most dreams, you wake up right before dying. Also, many others reported dying in real life, like they knew they were about to smash into this semi from the other lane, but then suddenly have a lapse of consciousness and they're on the side of the road without a scratch.
>>
>>129980947
>>129980260
What the fucking hell. Did you ever talk to it or them?

I remember on time I was trying to fall asleep and I was 13 or 14 at the time. I heard something moving up the stairs and close to my room also making a faint buzzing sound. This was probably the x time it happened so I got pissed and just yelled, "Fuck off bro, leave me alone I want to get some fucking sleep.". Never heard the weird creeping noise again.
>>
File: Goldburger.jpg (294KB, 600x530px) Image search: [Google]
Goldburger.jpg
294KB, 600x530px
>>129980126
>>129980214
I'm posting on /pol/ now so maybe they were trying to make nazis. G belonged to a military family so he might have just moved. I don't remember what H's parents did but I know she had a bad relationship with her dad. K's mom was some sort of doctor. She worked in the building I went for my doctor's visits when I was a kid. Her dad worked in architect. My mom worked at a call center and my dad worked maintenance at a hotel at the time. I was relatively liberal up until highschool though.

I found a pic of the machine game we played. You can just google the title and probably find it online. I found a version of it on PBS, but my flash isn't wanting to work. One of our projects was to make our own machine. We spent like a week just putting shit together. We had no grades in the class so I don't know if I passed or not.

Other shit was like world mysteries. The main thing I can remember was talking about the Mary Celeste - some trading ship that has a weird history. Apparently, the entire crew went missing but the ship was not looted. I don't think they ever found out what happened. We had to write up our own scenarios after reading a few conspiracy theories.

Another subject was about point of view. Basically, we discussed how people could see the same thing in different ways and we had discussions about that. No Hitler was right comments though.

I read a few comments and I'm too lazy to quote you all, but some other shit I guess.

My earliest memory wasn't inherently sexual, but it involves my penis. I might have just been a weird kid, but I was around 4 or 5 and my dad was working in the backyard. Mom was at work and I'm not sure where my sisters were. For some reason, I dug a little hole in the ground and pulled my penis out and humped the ground. I told my dad to look because I was doing a "pushup" but I don't remember his reaction. I also peed in random shit a lot as a kid. I was sexually abused so I dunno if related.
>>
>>129979146
Thats something i also remember..... we had the health tests, eyes, teeth, hearing, puzzles, lice. Was it all a sham for something. I remember being called to the nurses office to lay down and look at the poster. Subtly id be asked questions about the poster. I also remember some ladies calling me into the office to be questioned and i told them i couldnt talk to them without talking to my mom. She had a fit and threatened the school with legal action and i missed a few days. This was in 3rd grade. I also remember the principle that never turned over for investigation the child molestation complaints always telling jokes about shoestrings in our hair bc girls wore the bows with shoelaces. The mouthwash was odd and i remember telling my mom about it and she thought perhaps it was a dental thing like when they do video on hygein. I remember seeing a case about kids that were taken through tunnels of a school, given "koolaid" and molested and made to take part in ritual baby killing. Nobody believed them until years later an officer that searched for the tunnels found out the city was condemning the school and asked construction crews if theyd help him find tunnels. They found them going blocks away to a nearby building
>>
>>129981268
Also, I have a bad fear of gray aliens and have been having nightmares of them for probably over 10 years. Similar to other people in this thread.
>>
>>129980231

I'll one-up you. I just found out I was related to John Hanson.
>>
File: IMG_0365.jpg (27KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0365.jpg
27KB, 231x218px
>tfw whole school was subjected to this stuff
>tfw Bill Clinton used to visit my school district and give lectures

/pol WTF
>>
>>129979302
>give me the flame back, the passion
Life is not linear. You are not the same person you were a year ago, a month ago, a minute ago or a second ago. Every instant you die and are reborn. For all you know, your world and life have only existed for 5 minutes. Imagine you are another being, a more powerful being who has suddenly come to inhabit your life with your memories. Like a player character taking over an NPC. Make order out of the chaos of your life experiences. Clean your room. Ordo ab Chao.
>>
>>129973056
Did exactly this. Learning how to skate was the best thing ever, although my parents hated it. C's get degrees son.
>>
>>129981436
I've had those death dreams.
>>
>>129981611
No, I was five or six, living in a bad neighborhood with a single mom. Bad shit happens. In the dream I cried, I woke up feeling intensely uneasy. Probably just a dream though.I also have like a dent in the center of my skull, the very top. Don't know if that matters, probably doesn't.
>>
Anyone else here diagnosed with ADHD? (in my case it was as a 17 year old after I dropped out of high school)
>>
>>129979398

reexplain if you wouldn't mind - I'm avoiding this place as of late and I probably missed the thread.
>>
>>129981431
It was years ago. Like 2002. I wouldn't know where to get something like that now.
>>
shit guys I think I drank the mouthwash wtf you faggots better be larping
>>
>>129978352
On the advice of one of these threads, just for a lark, I dug out my old elementary school records, found my GATE paperwork, found my teacher's name and started googling it. Eventually it led me to a book she edited that was published by something called the Human Relations Area Files, out of Yale university. The full name for Tavistock is the Tavistock Institute of Human Relations. Seriously, dig in, HRAF+CIA.
>>
>>129981436
I always feel death in my dreams, ever since I was a kid. I posted my experiences earlier but going off the greentext set of experiences, I've also had a major association with dreams in my life. I became addicted to MXE in my early 20s because it allowed me to (best way I can describe it) paint ethereal 3d spaces in real time and manipulate them. Even before the drugs I could lucid dream since my childhood, and I always tried to build physical worlds.
>>
I was in GATE up until 8th grade and I can confirm that it was some of the most fun shit I ever did in my life. They actually pushed me to do shit that I was too lazy to do normally and we got to do special shit like a game called Equations (which was just basically making equations with blocks points) and making movies and stuff. Grading was a lot more strict though.
>>
>>129980429
I am very much a hands on craftsman. I Can build anything and fix most anything. I don't know the word fit it but I always joke that I'm a Jack of all trades and a matter of none.

I never studied in high school and beyond. Had high test grades. (Poor homework grades)
>>
>>129981348
>yes it is. who the fuck are you anyway? I've been in the gate threads since the first thread on 8pol. The psychic connection was always one of the big things we were looking at.

Yup, psychic/spiritual powers are fucking major. So far there is nothing posted in this thread that is of any ESP significance.
>>
File: JackNicholson.gif (490KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
JackNicholson.gif
490KB, 320x240px
>>129981241
I swear one night there was someone rustling around in our back storage area while i was home alone. I felt a sinister presence. Only a firewood door separated em and that area. I went upstairs and made sure i could pull out my dad's deer rifle if someone tried breaking in. Had weird pedos follow/approach me later in life which had to be scared off by my dad.

I've encountered weird high level media figures, a major promoter of Common Core, and i swear i can somewhat read their mind and see the future. I've called him out on here. I would feel "a disturbance in the force" so to speak. Then go to check and see that a classmate of mine had deleted some damning post of theirs on facebook related to this guy.

Some native Americans believed that once you saw a living being you could visit them again in the spirit realm. I'm starting to think like that. I have to much intuition into the future. I think most people are blinded and kept from this logic via Prussian education and elitist media propaganda. I'd like to think they're not dumb enough to not know of it.
>>
>>129980605

And why have you never been to the doctor about it? You could have X-Rays and have it closed up.

Oh. Because you're a schizo and you think doctors are out to get you too.

>>129980658

Because it's ridiculously contagious and 99% of children get it at some point. Some parents expose their children on purpose for the childhood immunity. No, that isn't a conspiracy either.

>>129980311

Yes, it is. Fucking hilarious how anyone who didn't have a bad experience just "wasn't part of one of the governmental programs".

Go back to /x/. Or are they already sick of your shit? So you go to the next most paranoid/mentally ill board. Makes sense now.

Quit preying on the mentally damaged. It's pathetic.
>>
>>129981348
It's not physically possible to speak to other people or move objects simply through thought.
>>
>but then suddenly have a lapse of consciousness

I never lost awareness, except for the time I had renal failure. But all the other life or death situations I've had have been sorta like this:
Time slows down to an absolute crawl, I'm still able to analyze and adjust in real time.

I.E. Bitch runs a red @ 60, while I was clearing an intersection turning left (busy intersection, had to wait a couple seconds after it went red to go). I was able to move with the momentum as it happened. Walked away without a scratch, other than abrasions on my wrists from airbag deploying. Almost direct frontal crash, wasn't wearing a seatbelt (not bright, in hindsight)

The thing that chaps my ass about that whole situation, the cops wouldn't even give me a ride home. They had 4 squad cars there.
>>
>>129981880
The people talking about 'mysterious scars' and shit are larping, but being taken out of class for an hour or two every other day to do strange problem solving tasks was very real.

In my elementary school we called it FOCUS. I was taken out of the program in Middle School, but from then on it was apparently called PROBE and then QUEST.

https://publish.gwinnett.k12.ga.us/gcps/home/public/about/curr-inst/content/accelerated-programs-and-gifted-education
>>
>>129981611
no, it just passed through my field of vision.
it walked into our bathroom once. i went in to look, but there was nothing there.
kind of weird that so many people have seen these fucking things.

this happened to me in russia (lived there until i was 5) and in the US.

i remember in russia i was on the balcony and saw a spacecraft fly down the street.
MASSIVE spacecraft flew along the street perpendicular to 2 parallel commie blocks, only in sight for a moment.
could these all just be hallucinations from a developing brain? how is it that so many people in this thread report the same shit?
>>
>>129981745

you clearly have no idea what it is I'm talking about. To say that they were manipulating us beyond normal social methods is an understatement.

after my first big "failures" or after they stopped the program, whatever it was, it was like a switch being turned, a voice that had been inside of me since youth disappearing mid-sentence - literally, not figuratively.

I think they still watch me, and I feel like they're waiting, like I'm in a holding pattern. I'm neither a failure or a success - I'm just okay, which is driving me up the fucking wall.
>>
>>129982292
yeah but what does the mouthwash do? am I bluepilled now?
>>
I was only in GATE for 4th grade... But it's very strange that I was in it at all. I had moved to the US from England (lived there from 4-8 y/o due to parents in the air force), and I was very randomly placed in there...

I remember the teacher being EXTREMELY odd, and the room having no windows. They put 3rd and 4th grade students together. Memories of it are very fuzzy - though a bank once came and gave us a presentation on why bank accounts are important.

I had speech therapy growing up. Raven's Matrices IQ is roughly 125 - but this increases to ~135 when reading/writing is involved.
>>
>>129982252
The government spent an awful lot of time involved in researching it, and some of those same people went on to help develop the GATE program.
>>
>>129972171
The saliva tests have a 30% failure rate. Don't trust shit until they draw blood.
>>
>>129982635
if it was on purpose you may just be an alcoholic
not bluepilled, just potentially a degenerate
>>
File: final-five.jpg (34KB, 580x250px) Image search: [Google]
final-five.jpg
34KB, 580x250px
>>129982358
Ti che blyat, gde zhil v Rossiye?
. Ya tozhe v Rossie bil kogda eti veschi vidil. >>129979675
>>129979944

>i remember in russia i was on the balcony and saw a spacecraft fly down the street.
MASSIVE spacecraft flew along the street perpendicular to 2 parallel commie blocks, only in sight for a moment.
could these all just be hallucinations from a developing brain? how is it that so many people in this thread report the same shit?
Seriously doubt its a coincidence.
>>
>>129981651
>>129981656
Were hearing and sight things not normal for all schools? For hearing, they just played high pitched noises and asked if we could hear them. Lice was also checked. I'm sure it happened multiple times, but the main time I can remember was sixth grade when me and the two other boys who were tested went together. My middle school had rumored tunnels too but I never heard any bad rumors about them, only that they existed.

I don't think I ever had a near death experience, but my sister had complicated at birth and she was in the ER around once a year throughout my childhood. When she was 10 or 11, someone wrote out a note that said something along the lines of making sure to watch out for her and make sure she is safe. Nothing came up of it, but it was creepy. They taped it to the back of our car iirc.

>>129981900
Probably gonna get labeled a LARPer for this one, but I can actually feel shit in my dreams. Its always subtle. My first experience must have been sometime around primary school. I don't know "where" it was per say, but it had a military feel. I snuck in with two other people and we had some sort of mission. The "leader" of the place was a female and there was a male inside who was apparently secretly working for us. They were both adults but my two companions were...not really anything? They were just there. At some point I was climbing a chain fence, and I could FEEL the metal pressing against the underside of my fingers. I don't remember feeling anything else in the dream. If anyone is curious, the dream ended with the woman trying to kill me. The man distracted her and I killed her. Then I killed him too. I don't know why. Now that I think of it, I haven't dreamed in a few weeks.
>>
>>129982252
it's definitely possible to communicate with thoughts. maybe not exclusively, but speaking from personal experience, i believe telepathy is completely real
>>
>>129982742
ya zhil pervom v moskve a potom v kaluge
>>
>>129981892

>Tavistock Institute of Human Relations

you best not be kidding. post proofs now.
>>
>>129982718
lmao fuck off I'm talking about the situation >>129978718 and >>129981656 posted about, where they have you drink it. I think I remember something like this but it could simply be false memory.

The only things I remember completely is they talked to us about different locations on the tongue and how they correspond to taste, and how the teachers apparently bullied my mom because I was obsessed with video games.
Thread posts: 363
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.