[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Travelling to the US soon..

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_4144.jpg (1MB, 1080x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4144.jpg
1MB, 1080x3024px
I am travelling to LA in a few weeks time and I was wondering if I should wipe my phone and laptop clean before I go there?

I have thousands of Nazi images on both my devices and seeing as I'm going to (((commiefornia))) I am paranoid that I might get checked at the airport and then arrested/interrogated. What do?

Help me anons. Will antifa smash me in the streets of LA??
>>
>>129966204
Nah nigga they dont check shit unless you got a knife or some bullshit but they dont check phones or anything
>>
>>129966204
Why would you go to one of the worst places in the USA to come here?
>>
>>129966204
Why would you go to LA?
>>
>>129966204
Don't go to LA

I'm not saying that because you're going to get ganked by antifa

I'm just saying LA is horrible.
>>
>>129966204
This isn't Germany, friendo. You can buy as much Nazi stuff as you like and even publicly display it

t. Orange County
>>
File: sieg heil_00000.jpg (389KB, 1024x769px) Image search: [Google]
sieg heil_00000.jpg
389KB, 1024x769px
>>129966659
Going to a lame (((concert))) wtih a family member. I don't think I'm prepared for the level of degeneracy over there.
>>
File: 289427.jpg (9KB, 180x225px) Image search: [Google]
289427.jpg
9KB, 180x225px
>>129966204
I'm in Commiefornia right now. Don't worry
>>
Unless you lose your phone aint no one gonna look at your shit.
>>
>>129966811
heh alright no problem with that then.

Don't worry about your phone at all and have fun. Just don't bring too big a bottle of hair gel on your carry-on in the plane or whatever.
>>
>>129966965
True that burger man.
>>
>>129967019
>Just don't bring too big a bottle of hair gel on your carry-on in the plane or whatever.

Wait why not??
>>
>>129966204

I wipe my phone clean when I visit the US not because of what would happen down there, but what Canadian Customs would do to me if they saw it on re-entry
>>
>>129967247
The TSA has all these absurd rules about what you can and can't bring on a plane and into the country. Look it up beforehand so you don't waste time or have your shit broken in to and possibly confiscated.

They don't care about your phone though. You could stock it full of CP for all they care.
>>
File: 1494929209301.jpg (178KB, 1400x933px) Image search: [Google]
1494929209301.jpg
178KB, 1400x933px
I just keep making OC all the damn time.
>>
>>129966811
don't overthink about degenaracy anon,i gues you're young so try having a good time, LA is the whore city of the usa, followed close by Miami.
Also use a fucking condom.
>>
>>129966204
Why don't you keep your Nazi images and yourself at home. We don't need Nazi hatred in the USA.
>>
>>129966204
I would. I'd do it before crossing any border.

And wipe out any evidence you use this site.
>>
>>129966204
question is, will they check your stuff when you fly back home
>>
Don't rule out them looking at your phone. Totally checked out my phone and person behind me phone at LAX.
>>
>>129966204
what country do you think this is? Commiefornia or not you could get off that plane in full Hitler regalia screaming about how the holocaust never happened but you wished it did.
>>
>>129969733
Hahaha chek'd and kek'd! PRAISE LE GOD EMPEORA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fEx5uEmHi0
>>
Don't go to fucking commiefornia
>>
You should check out Chicongo. Kek.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.