[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Land for sale

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8

File: Land_for_sale.png (468KB, 609x466px) Image search: [Google]
Land_for_sale.png
468KB, 609x466px
There have been numerous attempts throughout history to form new colonies, communes, tribes, and whatnot. It's usually a lack of leadership that prevents them from succeeding.

You think it'd be possible to organize a few networked plots of land into something politically meaningful?
There is a lot of cheap land out there, maybe the excess manpower found here can be put to use IRL?

Patreonbux can help fund.
>>
File: pol larping.png (1MB, 1125x748px) Image search: [Google]
pol larping.png
1MB, 1125x748px
>>129964839
Surely a true leader can be found for our /pol/ony.
>>
Take a look at how the Amish did it, and learn from their success. But you need to realize we are a digital culture and exist in the virtual world.
>>
>>129965273
The Amish really have been winning for a long time.
It would also be helpful to consider joining a semi-established town. A town with important infrastructure, but little manpower. I know that's what "hipsters" do, but a similar model like that works in a lot of ways.
I think being connected to fiber networks is essential, just like water and electricity. Being connected allows for remote minds to engage in meaningful discussions.
I've been thinking of a way to combine this with the live streaming trend. Live streaming is dominated by the young right.
>>
>>129965771
More then just live streamers work from home. Setting up an environment where many people who earn a living via online work can be an important piece to making something like this work.
>>
File: No_fun_allowed.jpg (58KB, 401x479px) Image search: [Google]
No_fun_allowed.jpg
58KB, 401x479px
Won't the Feds just swarm your shit and slap your ass.
>>
>>129964839
Why are there no trees there? It almost looks alien to me.
>>
File: Home.png (720KB, 670x461px) Image search: [Google]
Home.png
720KB, 670x461px
Opening up an area for shipping container homes could be an option that works. Windmills and solar panels to bring electricity to them. General labor to maintain the community can be set up through a volunteer program for bored people to contribute. Someone like myself, a NEET with nothing to do all day, would gladly check out a volunteer board in the morning and go put in some hours to help.
Perhaps a fusion between the modern world and the old world can be achieved.
>>
>>129966617
The feds join every group that is on the fringe. It would be important to keep everything lawful.

In the case of Ruby Ridge and Waco that was back before the internet, so the feds could control the narrative.
>>
>>129964839
Better idea, do this the 4chan way - decentralized, anonymous. Don't start a fucking 1488 compound, just move to an all white area and help build up the local community.
>>
File: index.jpg (6KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6KB, 224x225px
>>129964839

>/pol/ buys a million acres in some desolate badlands with no economic potential
>builds construction yard
>everyone laughs
>builds power plant
>everyone laughs
>1/3 way through building Hand of Pepe
>bombed back to stone age
>>
>>129967371
I think the small town revitalization plan is the best route, but buying large portions of land shouldn't be laughed at. The self-organizing nature of the internet hasn't really been tested on this level yet.

I remember way back on reddit there was the "reddit city initiative" or whatever. They were going to repopulate an economically depressed town inbetween the Ohio and Mississippi rivers. It was a decent ambition, but went nowhere after the leadership fell.
>>129967159
I like this. also tiny homes are trendy af. I would never personally subject myself to the tiny house movement, but I don't see why be a part of it.
>>
File: happydear.jpg (60KB, 493x750px) Image search: [Google]
happydear.jpg
60KB, 493x750px
>>129967423
I lost
>>
File: 20170326_173413.jpg (28KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
20170326_173413.jpg
28KB, 200x150px
>>129964839
Where is that?
>>
>>129968117
Oregon somewhere
>http://www.landwatch.com/
find land and farms near you.
>>
>>129967423
my sides
>>
as always look to gotv to see what they are up to
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hh-eTmlCLrI
The UN has been funding a lot of research in how to develop new towns.
>>
File: ass.jpg (59KB, 599x550px) Image search: [Google]
ass.jpg
59KB, 599x550px
Already doing this. It ain't in the PNW, and I'm not sure I should trust you faggots openly without some "extreme vetting" going on.

Without going into too much detail, I'm a farmer, and can get gibsmedat bux for buying land. The area has gigabit business-class fiber near enough by, as well as being the whitest area I've found that isn't cuck-tier for making a living growing food without going full monsanto-tier.

I ain't no civnat. And I'm not sure how to vet folks from this place without shitting where I eat- give me some ideas, anons. I already have a place where "we" talk without having to namefag.

Impress me and we can talk. You want a leader- you got it- the project's already happening. I might have to wild-goose-chase your asses and perhaps send you from burner email to burner email to feel out any feds, but that's okay- I'm used to literally turning pig shit into gold (and ammunition, kek).

Show me what you're made of, anons. Let me know you really want this, and if you want it bad enough, you'll by definition be part of our volk.
>>
I'll give you faggots a hint- research sepp holzer.

If you all can keep this thread alive until sleep/work is over, I'll discuss this more with you- I'm not sure I want the annoyance of having to vet massive numbers of anons without fedgov infiltration, but this is happening.
>>
>>129969862
This points out a central problem, trust. You don't trust a bunch of neets, we don't trust that you're not a larp'ing faggot.

This is the first thing to solve.
>>
>>129969862
I think it will be helpful if you could provide some info or tips to help re-create this so multiple communes can be set up in different regions.
Whether its today or in the future. If you create a successful project similar to this I'd love to learn how it is done.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.