[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Radical leftist terror

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

>Reality Winner

>Bernout Baseball Loser

>Skinhead Horse Stabber

>Bike lock Antifa Smash and Run

Are we going to see these terrorists and seditionists court cases go public? Will the dems have to eat months and months of shit as their followers espouse the braindead rhetoric that they were programmed with via MSM and Dem talking points?

I mean if Trump has to sit through every news cycle screaming about Russia and how he's killing democracy it's only fair we see the real criminals get tried in the court of public opinion on evidence too yes?

I honestly forget how much obligation/right the public has to be involved in trials of this nature. We saw OJ get tried in the court of public opinion and now Cosby but a lot of Cosby's stuff is hushed up.

I note the left media is already trying to spin the Bernout as a sexist mysogynist as if that motivated this crime vs. the political swamp the left is perpetuation so they can lump him in with the right.

At what point will the left media crack and not be able to contain so much concurrent leftist terrorism, or the right media get enough traction to start serious damage to the left's narrative?
>>
They'll do everything they can to avoid talking about them. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if most or all of them end up with (((activist lawyers))) who push them to take plea deals aimed purely at getting them out of public eye as soon as possible.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.