[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MUSLIMS UP EARLY FOR RAMADAN SAVED LIVES

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

If it weren't for the Muslim community being up early for Ramadan and risking their lives to warn others, COUNTLESS MORE would have died in the London fire. FUCKING APOLOGIZE /pol/.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/london-fire-muslim-wake-early-ramadan-fast-grenfell-tower-resident-live-save-north-kensington-a7789111.html

>Andre Barroso, 33, told The Independent: "Muslims played a big part in getting a lot of people out.

>"Most of the people I could see were Muslim. They have also been providing food and clothes."
>>
File: 2545871549.jpg (21KB, 496x415px) Image search: [Google]
2545871549.jpg
21KB, 496x415px
reaplace muslims with pic related then

>cheaper
>doesn't whorship retarded religion
>doesn't explode
>warns when something burns
>>
For what?
>>
S-see? Muslims are good people
>>
File: [Pyramid].jpg (124KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
[Pyramid].jpg
124KB, 1024x819px
>>129961704

The fire was an Islamic Terror attack caused by a Homemade Explosive Device.

http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge%20bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/
>>
SUPERIOR CANADIAN INTELLECT TELLS ME THAT:
>this was a deepstate MI5 falseflag
>because the victims were hajis they are going to say that the fore was started by white nationalist raysis nazi
>they are playing both sides and will continue to do so
>deepstate is playing hegelian dialect games where the pedastal constantly swings between conflicting narratives that inflame racial tension on both sides and act as a catalyst for social unrest between native londoners and immigrants.
>Teresa May already hinted and INTERNET CENSORSHIP to clamp down on RADICALIZATION
>that means you bad goyim on 4chan

Right now you brits can still shitpost because they are trying to guage dissent and see just how many of you are anti-government. They are going into hyper-orwellion overdrive, just you wait. Screencap this post
>>
File: 1406309681596.gif (2MB, 383x204px) Image search: [Google]
1406309681596.gif
2MB, 383x204px
>>129961704
Arent high rises supposed to have sprinkler systems?

Why doesnt britbongistan not have a sprinkler system tax to make sure everyone has one?
>>
File: 1447736550240.jpg (77KB, 455x661px) Image search: [Google]
1447736550240.jpg
77KB, 455x661px
>>129961704
>If it weren't for the Muslim community being up early for Ramadan and risking their lives

Anyone else read about the guy who ran around the 4th floor banging on doors? Apparently the story is that the fire started there when his "fridge exploded". That's what he said to the people he was warning.

Now, let me activate your almonds.

It's a housing project full of muslims. Fridges don't tend to "explode". In fact a fire breaking out in an electrical appliance would rarely be described as an explosion. "It caught fire" is more likely. "Burst into flame".

Now imagine some cunt is storing flammables or bomb making equipment at home. Maybe in the fridge "for safety". Something goes wrong. "It exploded".

I'm not saying it happened this way but.. it makes you think.
>>
>>129968692
Yeah, the story is definitely bullshit.
>>
>>129961704
My question is how come British fire control systems are so shit? Where was the alarms, sprinkler systems, and fire extinguishers? Some fat fuck probably burned a bag of popcorn and set the entire building alight. Also anyone else think the London fire dept screwed the porch in this one?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.