[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Antifa Attacks Police Horse With Pole W/NAIL

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8

File: lisa-simon[1].jpg (47KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
lisa-simon[1].jpg
47KB, 1024x576px
On the South Jersey ANTIFA Facebook page, the group writes:

“A comrade was arrested while trying to demonstrate against an anti-Muslim rally in Harrisburg, PA. The charges are entirely fabricated and do not reflect what actually happened during the incident. The bail is set at an extraordinary $100,000. It is clear that this person is being held as a political prisoner, and we must make it known that we will not be intimidated by a militarized police, that we will remain resolute in standing by the values of our movement, and that we will continue to combat fascism wherever it attempts to spread.”

During the rally, multiple mounted Pennsylvania State Police Troopers and Harrisburg Police assisted with crowd control as demonstrators moved from the steps of the Capitol throughout the midtown area.

Simon attacked the horse with a flag pole as a Trooper and his equine partner, Sampson, were attempting to move the crowd along the 1200 block of North 6th Street, police said. The flag pole had a silver nail at the top and Simon hit Sampson in the side of his neck, according to police reports.
>>
>>129958699
Is that the horse? She looks all right to me, hopefully she'll make a full recovery.
>>
>>129958950
>
They all look the same to me...Why is ANTIFA so fucking ugly.
>>
looks like an asylum escapee
>>
>>129958699
Why did they use a silver nail?? She think it was a werewolf or something? Where do you get silver nails?
>>
>attempting to move the crowd

AKA ramming people with their horses.

The police use animals as weapons, they sic dogs on people and ram people with their horses. I'm surprised animal rights people don't raise a stink about it.
>>
>>129958699
Regional fag here. Nobody in Harrisburg even knew there were protests. We just thought some nog was drunk at the Hess station and a horse escaped the farm show complex and handled things.
>>
>>129959327
I can't even tell if it's a guy or girl, antfia/communism/marxism is the ideology of the weak.
>>
>>129959883

And trust me, it is fun doing that
>>
>>129958699
why are so many liberals animal abusers

that's the kind of thing psychopaths are known for
>>
>>129960289
>Regional fag here. Nobody in Harrisburg even knew there were protests. We just thought some nog was drunk at the Hess station and a horse escaped the farm show complex and handled things.
Also a regional fag. I had no awareness of any rally or otherwise. I talked to the clerk at Sheetz every day, and she didn't say shit. Isn't hess out of business?
>>
>>129959883
Well, a horse is really fucking good at ramming at people. Didn't the poles teach you anything
>>
>>129960363

>They wanted to get rid of what existed, all the little grey people of the world, who hate the beautiful diversity of human development. They always want to get rid of the natural, the noble and the beautiful. They wanted to get rid of it. They wanted to make all nature as grey as themselves. It was their deep instinct.
>>
>>129958699
>i-is that a man or a woman?
>>
>>129958699
haha dykes are almost as violent as nigs
>>
File: mindfuck.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
mindfuck.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>>129959327
>.Why is ANTIFA so fucking ugly.
>why are ugly people angry
wow dude
>>
>>129963316

I was wondering the same thing.

I don't think the gender-neutral language in the "press release" is a coincidence.
>>
>>129958950
lel
>>
>we won't be intimidated by the militarized police

Yeah those awful militarized police horses are you faggots serious right now? Well attacking animals is certainly a good way for Antifa to get everyone united against them so that's a positive development at least.
>>
>>129958699
He looks like a big guy!
>>
Beat his ass, Wilburrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
>>
>>129960289
Also regional and had no idea this was happening. What were they even protesting? The city cops or cap cops usually shut that garbage down fairly quickly.
>>
File: antifa-tolerant-left.jpg (263KB, 960x685px) Image search: [Google]
antifa-tolerant-left.jpg
263KB, 960x685px
>>129959721
their logic is basically equivalent to asylum escapees
>>
File: 20170610_113134.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20170610_113134.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>129958699
Antifa get out of my beautiful state!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>129961100
>>129964922
Theres still a Hess on Cameron Street. As for the protest, it was about the size of the BLM rally last year, after cops shot a guy through a window while he threatened his mom with a knife. Maybe 50 people? I really don't know. Im only aware of the horse attack because it was briefly mentioned on the radio this morning as I was driving through Harrisburg.
>>
File: antifa-pony.png (24KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
antifa-pony.png
24KB, 256x256px
>>129959867
The only horse antifa likes look like this
All other horses MUST be evil fascists that want to kill 6 Gorrillion Juice
>>
https://itsgoingdown.org/call-come-oppose-patriot-prayer-evergreen-olympia/
>multiple people held flags for “Kekistan” (“Kill Every Kike, Immediately Setup The Aryan Nation”) which takes a green German Nazi swastika flag, and substitutes the letters KEK (“Kill Every Kike”) for the swastika.
>>
>>129963316
its boi pussi
>>
>>129966602
The one in Allison Hill? Not shocked people forget it exists. It shouldn't.
>>
File: REAL_militarized_police.png (401KB, 359x738px) Image search: [Google]
REAL_militarized_police.png
401KB, 359x738px
>>129964106
because horses are soooo militarized and the latest in 21st century police state tech

Antifa just craves to get fucked by some real Police Robot Dick
>>
>>129958699

If she killed the horse she should get the death penalty.
>>
File: out of the way.webm (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
out of the way.webm
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>129958699

The anti-faggot fears the horse.
>>
File: the_real_kek.png (324KB, 616x755px) Image search: [Google]
the_real_kek.png
324KB, 616x755px
>>129967116
those blasphemers, this is the real kek
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.