[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Baby Boomer Problem

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: boomer couple.jpg (13KB, 263x192px) Image search: [Google]
boomer couple.jpg
13KB, 263x192px
>visiting parents for a bit, talk about current events and politics
>at one point my dad just said there's nothing wrong with a blonde, blue-eyed Christian woman marrying a brown Muslim
>takes me aback
>try to argue that her kids would be brown, and not white
>there's only about 1 billion white people in the entire world, everyone else is either brown or Asian
>he didn't care, it's "not his place to judge" and love knows no race or religion
Fucking boomers. I used to think of my parents as conservatives, too. How do political conversations usually go with your parents?
>>
>>129957899
My dad has a deep seated hatred for Jews but he supports Israel. It's the most bizarre mental gymnastics you could imagine.
>>
>>129957899
my dad is very christian, and campaigned for ron paul after I explained his positions in 2008. Also doesnt like niggers. A boomer as well
>>
your dad sounds like a nice person. it's a shame he didn't beat you growing up you privileged fuck.
>>
>>129960673
My uncle collects nazi memorabilia and likes Hitler.
>>
>>129960673
yeah that's because alot of christians have been brainwashed by certain passages of the bible about being condemned for going against "gods people" (most assume this means Jews, but coherent arguments can be made to read that as : bible believers). For religious boomers, the state of Israel is seen a fullfillment of God's promise. However again, coherent arguments can be made from the text of the old testament that God's promise to abraham was already fulfilled and that the state of Israel is in fact a usurpation and false.
>>
i saw my dad beat the shit out of a hippie. it shaped me
>>
File: serious.jpg (122KB, 618x800px) Image search: [Google]
serious.jpg
122KB, 618x800px
>>129957899
Everyone in my family thinks that immigrants should be killed or deported, at least.

When I was younger, my grandma (born 1937) always said to me when I was behaving bad, that Im "lying like a jew"; didnt knew then what she meant by that, but after getting older and researching how the World works - she IS very wise woman, God bless her.
>>
My boomer parents are insanely marxist and worthless garbage like most boomers. I want to cut out their organs and sell them on the free market.
>>
>>129962919
but he did
>>
>>129963693
No kidding -- me too! I was six and my family was shopping downtown before Christmas. My mom was wearing a fur coat. We were followed for two blocks by an anti-fur protester -- he wouldn't leave us alone and my dad eventually clocked him. The skinny bastard pushed my dad into a department store window, cracking it, and ran away. We waited for the cops, filed a report, and we on our way.
>>
>>129964744
i'm a bit older, it was the mid 70s..my mom always wanted to do her shopping early, before the "filthy hippies" were up and about. One day, one was harassing her, followed her out to the parking lot where dad and i were waiting in the car. He saw what was going on, jumped out , two quick punches later, we went home. All in all, a good day
>>
>>129957899
At least they're not the Weakest Generation, vid. related.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-6YX-aceOk
>>
>>129963063
Somethinh something synagogue of Satan
>>
My parents refuse to talk any kind of politics with me. My mom unironically says Obama was our best president ever. My parents are sheep. Feels bad man.
>>
the old man's always made racial cracks, like going through a drive thru with a black guy working and goes "oh fuck here's Sambo" or something like that. Doesn't like the gays either, expresses some disdain for mixed race relations. My dad's alright
>>
>>129957899
my parents are degenerate liberals
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.