[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Theory on Homosexuals Gay Bowel Syndrome Parasites and Behavior

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: GBS.png (862KB, 1123x1165px) Image search: [Google]
GBS.png
862KB, 1123x1165px
I think this is why gays act the way they do and probably why it was always considered taboo by Religions who found out the hard way and banned Homoeroticism.
In ancient times they would call diseases an "Evil Spirit" However parasites can change the hosts behavior.(Through the chemicals in their feces) Just how it works.Either organisms enhance health and many more are parasitical.
eg. How parasites change their host's behavior - Jaap de Roode
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g09BQes-B7E
You haven't been hearing about Gay Bowel Syndrome cuz it's NOW considered derogatory (PC) Awww But it's still happening.Probably Y Gays look goofy in the eyes and act so to get more fecal parasite production in another rectum or genital area.Gay sex with a pork eater is asking for trouble! No immune system in bowels.
So maybe it is a "sickness" or evil spirit that propels them being steered by the bugs that like pewp Ladies too are in that nether region.
How do we promote this theory and give it Intl acclaim.They really can't help it.Not born that way...but exposed to parasites? They really are sick.Maybe Y societies frowned on it from experience.Your poo is poo,not a plaything 4 a reason.Spread this theory and elaborate on it too!
>>
>>129952511
makes sense as there is demonstrably NO SUCH THING as a chaste fag, and it's a mindstate of pure sexual degeneracy and child molestation.
>>
File: Obama gay flag.png (113KB, 580x358px) Image search: [Google]
Obama gay flag.png
113KB, 580x358px
To add to this theory (Almost like toxoplasmosis makes you love cats) Anyway evil gov't know this and promote Homoeroticism because it makes the victims easy to manage cuz all they care about is a pleasure principle. ie: Like rats who will eat all the treats till they die if they ring a buzzer.
It would be in the interest of communists to exploit the disease and essentially have the host victim end up infertile and self centered and facile. It makes sense!
>>
>>129952511
Nigger write proper english next time, your premise is great your language not so good.
>>
Wait, are gay people faggots?
>>
>>129952511
I haven't read the image but "gay bowel syndrome parasite" makes me picture sperm latching on to the colon like a tape worm and growing huge, excreting hormones that make you have a lisp and floppy wrists.
>>
File: 1.jpg (65KB, 720x741px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
65KB, 720x741px
>>129952511
>Homosexuals
for some reason this wasnt in my filter already. tnx for bringing this to light
>>
>focusing on gay shit, but not mentioning the importance of fasting to obliterate the unwanted aliens within
>all these traditionalists neglecting the oldest tradition of every spiritual practice

You're not avoiding parasites by avoiding cats and queers. If you're serious, you have but one weapon in this fight. Good luck.
>>
>>>/x/
>>
>>129954896
I think you are onto something here. Is homosexuality necessary and sufficient for faggotry? Let's discuss this.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.