[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>when you miss our guy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6

File: patrice.jpg (59KB, 560x700px)
patrice.jpg
59KB, 560x700px
>when you miss our guy
>>
I miss him, man. The fucker talked about the federal reserve, the importance of our constitution and rights, and all sorts of other awesome shit. He also hated SJW's. The colored man was awesome, and we need more of him.
>>
F
>>
>>129951923
Watched Elephant in the Room yesterday. He's smarter that a large part of the whiteys on /pol/.
>>
>>129952617
he said he only dealt with mid level jews

he knew the game
>>
>>129951923
only nigger i have ever liked
>>
Bein' a dawg, he knew he was going to die. He was over 170 years old.
>>
F

Just listened to the O&A Martin Locust King nugget and couldn't help but feel happy and sad
>>
>>129953434
The independence day bit where he shows his power level.
>I had no problem with it. That's how Jews act.
>>
>>129951923
Patrice is THE based black man and a 1 in a billion comedy savant. Probably literally the funniest person who ever lived. Every time /pol/ talks about the latest happening I sort of think about Patrice and wonder what his take on it would be.
>>
>>129951923
rest in peace, patrice

f
>>
>>129951923
stupid nigger. every time anthony brought up black crime he went straight to school shooters because he knew he was wrong. the smartest monkey in the zoo is still a monkey.
>>
reminder that him and Opie used to stay up on the phone for HOURS making each other laugh

*sniff*
>>
>>129954329
Nice fake flag cunt
>>
Actual based black man
>>
File: rebel-flag-silk.jpg (56KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
rebel-flag-silk.jpg
56KB, 600x400px
>>129954580
as real as it gets yuropoor
>>
>>129954329

fuck you inbred cunt
>>
>>129951923
Listening to him on class O&A right now.
>>
>>129954329
>be a white nationalist
>complain when somebody defends their own people

You people are so dumb like forreal. No difference between y'all and BLM.
>>
>tfw opie didn't die instead

we could have had the patrice and anthony radio pogram
>>
Need links to redpilled clips
>>
>>129954115
>I sort of think about Patrice and wonder what his take on it would be
after the immediate high of trump winning wore off, this is exactly what i thought. i'd love to hear patrice's thoughts on the trump era, and specifically hear him talk about the "comedians" today. patrice would be destroying all these motherfuckers right now.

i miss that fat bastard. rip.
>>
One of the funniest comics of the past 20 years... hope his family is okay.

How come so many good comics/successful ones come from thr Boston area?

patrice
loyis ck
bill burr
nick dipaolo

jay leno and conan if you want

mike birbiglia
pete holmes

Im sure theres more

steven wright

prolly most are out of nyc but Im like saying proportionally.

weirdly - not that many good comedy venues in boston these days
>>
>>129951923
Can you post some red pulled vids of this guy so I can tell if this is just another colored people's thread
>>
>>129955233
>ME: We talked on the phone for ours, me and Patrice, cracking each other up. sniff.

he really is so fucking hateable.
>>
>>129955483
Celtic cultural influence, my dude.
>>
>>129955483
>mike birbiglia
>pete holmes

no man, no

you're right about everything else but not those fucks
>>
The one and the only Based Black Man ever, everyone else is just a nigger. Also, it kills me to see that Bill Burr was never the same after Patrice died
>>
WTF I love Biggie now.
>>
File: IMG_5768.gif (2MB, 400x214px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5768.gif
2MB, 400x214px
>>129951923
Fuck you fat nigger
>>
>>129954998
>>129955172
LEL LE BASED BLACK MAN XD
>>
>>129951923
He was great
>>
>>129955233
*sniff* LEAVE IT ALONE
>>
Think about how his former hole and "buddy" Dante are still to this day picking every last shekel they can from his corpse
>>
Fucking love Patrice. I wish he was around today to see the shit happening now
>>
>>129955483
It's one of the only good places to start out in comedy, an unknown comic can get 3-4 gigs in a night easily at least from what I've heard. If you want a career in comedy and you don't live on the west coast or around the NY/Boston area you're pretty much fucked.
>>
>>129951923
the original based black man, he was pretty great Tbh familam
>>
>>129955483
Boston is politically incorrect central, everyone speaks their mind here even though leftism runs politics.
>>
>>129956030
faggot
>>
>>129955483
Stand up in Boston is shitty these days, no way around it. Crowds are awful and the comedians are lame and never have any new material.
>>
>>129956124
>We need to hate black people because they're black
You took the meme too far m8, I'm all for a white nation, but Patrice was legit regardless. You can love your own without hating others you tryhard faggot
>>
File: Hoppe.jpg (72KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Hoppe.jpg
72KB, 900x900px
>>129951923
He unknowingly gave us the solution to leftist cucks as well.

Don't back down, and don't let their emotions overrule your logic.
>>
>>129955575
On Jews
https://youtu.be/064ZKJutwC4

On the soulless eternal chink
https://youtu.be/xgrdPF6yKpc
>>
File: KxJ5X9m.jpg (301KB, 1500x2500px) Image search: [Google]
KxJ5X9m.jpg
301KB, 1500x2500px
>>129955483
>mike birbiglia
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IALwEEzM1qM&t=3840s
1:04:00

Mike admits to being a literal cuck. Even the girl in the room was revolted. Fortunately Patrice was in the room to trash and him.
>>
/pol/ could learn a thing or two from this man, literally the only black man that taught me something intriguing
>>
>>129958164
Fuck that bit was great
>I marry a woman that bitch doesn't even get a hyphen, that bitch losing her entire identity
>>
>>129958164
Have you seen "Don't Think Twice," the movie Birbiglia wrote and starred in? His character ends up raising his girlfriend's son.
>>
I listen to him every trip i make to or from work. He was a genious.
>>
>>129951923
Patrice was amazing. Being black allowed him to drop some hardcore red pills.

I wish we had his voice in today's batshit climate.
>>
>>129952882
yep, lets press it for respect
F
based nigger, woke af
>>
>>129957903
This guy gets it
>>
>>129960940
Hahaha fuck thats savage
>>
>>129954044
sauce?
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.