[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Researches Prove We Relive our Lives Over When We Die, Anti-Nihilists

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 338
Thread images: 66

File: scientists.jpg (297KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
scientists.jpg
297KB, 1280x720px
This changes everything. According to scientists the universe will contract back into the Singularity after mass expansion and the big bang will happen again. Due to the never-changing Quantum laws of thermodynamics the universe will explode in the EXACT same way an infinite amount of times. That means our lives will be relived over and over and over and over for all eternity. This means that all those Christcucks that worked their asses off and gave their savings to the church in the fuedal times will get BTFO by the univerisal laws for all eternity. LOL! This also makes me think of Hiroshi Ouchi who was suffering radiation poisoning for 83 days while he begged to die but scientists kept him alive. He will relive that forever and ever and ever and ever and ever.

This really changes our thought. Think about the worst possible moment in your life, now think that for a select time you will relive that forever, think about your best moment, you will relive that forever. Donald Trump will be elected an infinite amount of time but will also disappoint us with neocon bullshit an infinite amount of times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJqpNudIss4
>>
>>129948226
>Researches Prove We Relive our Lives Over When We Die
truly hell
>>
>>129948226
you know what a theory is right champ?
>>
>>129948226
So Rust was right?
>>
>>129948226
that's written in the bible
>>
File: Philosophy - Nietzsche 4.jpg (639KB, 1464x1986px) Image search: [Google]
Philosophy - Nietzsche 4.jpg
639KB, 1464x1986px
So it's true then. We really are /here/ forever.
>>
>>129948353

They haven't been taught logic.

That's why the world is in the shape it's in, m8.
>>
>>129948226

Uhmm, sweetie... you do know that if God exists, he probably exists outside of the universe as well, dont you?
>>
File: image.jpg (50KB, 600x485px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 600x485px
>>129948226
>proving an untestable hypothesis
>>
File: 1488696966990.png (231KB, 375x347px) Image search: [Google]
1488696966990.png
231KB, 375x347px
>>129948226
You mean Donald Trump will be elected 2∞
>>
File: LOL.jpg (114KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
LOL.jpg
114KB, 1200x675px
>>129948353
Regardless if this was a theory it is still a good discussion

>>129948456
Lol literally

>>129948414
Source? I thought the Bible said that when we die we go to heaven or to hell

>>129948404
Who's rust?
>>
>>129948655
If God exists yeah. We're talking about science here not religious nutjobery.

>>129948727
Yeah i said that in my post, but also pointed out he will disappoint us an infinite amount of time
>>
>you will keep coming back from the dead just to shitpost on /pol/ for all of eternity
>>
>>129948226
I just got a panic attack from reading this, there is no FUCKING WAY i'm reliving this bullshit existence again.
>>
File: Heisenberg god.jpg (39KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
Heisenberg god.jpg
39KB, 403x403px
(((scientist))) once more trying to make you go all yolo and stop caring about others. same bullshit as always.

also this must rely on the assumption that after contracting back to the singularity it will be in the very same way it started with, but by the sheer amount of stuff in the universe you can assume that the singularity is achived in another way each time making it explode differently each time creating another universe each time
>>
>>129948774
you thought that because you're fucking stupid

there's going to be a second heaven some day.
>>
>>129948908
Hahaha

Don't forget your here forever
>>
Thats bs. The Universe will die from Heat Death There is nothing that could imply a big snap causing a new big bang. And even if it did happen , regardless of if it was in a universe that died from heat death or big snap the laws of quantum dynamics imply that it wouldn't happen exactly the same way but the many world theory implies that there are an unlimited amount of parallel worlds meaning in an unlimited amount of them everything would happen the same way but you don't need a new big bang for that you already have an unlimited amount of your sorry ass wasting his live away in an usbek knitting jurta
>>
>>129948774
>Regardless if this was a theory it is still a good discussion
had that idea years ago that this could happen, but decided its bullshit because of >>129948970. should have posted it on /sci/ and maybe would have become as famous as those (((scientists)))
>>
This thought kind of annoys me. Reliving the same shit over again infinitely is like a terrible form of immortality.
>>
File: wonderingjones.jpg (235KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
wonderingjones.jpg
235KB, 750x500px
>>129948226

MFW beaten like a rug during childhood , same in teenage-hood but problem with bullies and not GF, first years of adulthood with abusive girl and a long list of disappointment...
>>
>>129948970
>(((scientist))) once more trying to make you go all yolo and stop caring about others. same bullshit as always.
The scientist in pic related is talking about a creator, not an old man in a white cloud with a beard who send Jebus down to earth so that Cletus could get to heaven

>also this must rely on the assumption that after contracting back to the singularity it will be in the very same way it started with, but by the sheer amount of stuff in the universe you can assume that the singularity is achived in another way each time making it explode differently each time creating another universe each time
Except the laws of physics are the same. Singulairty is the smallest possible point so it is the same EVERY TIME. An explosion explodes differently due to a different arrangement of the molecules but a Big Bang will explode the same way everytime.
>>
>>129948908
>feels good man
>>
>>129948655
How can YHWH be the essence of all existence if he exists solely outside of the universe?
This violates the omnipresence of the God of the bible, YHWH is hebrew for omnipresence, which is God's true name.
>tldr you're fucking retarded
>>
>>129948226
>Not knowing that the universe will explode in all possible manners in all possible ways for all eternity.
Scientists are damn slow. Welcome to God.
>>
>>129949018
Sorry Cletus but heaven isn't real, sorry your going to have to relive as a redneck for all eternity.

>second heaven

Umm no
>>
>>129948226
Then i will give my life to the Lord Jesus Christ over and over again. He saved me from the pits of hell on earth and i believe He will save me from literal hell. I wouldnt change a thing
>>
File: Space - Planck Satellite.jpg (729KB, 1300x700px) Image search: [Google]
Space - Planck Satellite.jpg
729KB, 1300x700px
The nearly universe consensus is that the expansion of space is exponential due to dark energy. Eventually you have maximal entropy. The last "activity" in the universe will be black holes evaporating due to Hawking radiation: that will take like trillions of years. After that there's no usable energy in the cosmos: just nothingness forever.
>>
>You get to experience your same shitty life over and over forever

Thanks God, oh wait
>>
>>129948882

Fools professing themselves to be wise.

If there is one thing that quantum physics teached me, it's that God most likely exists.
>>
File: 1497323695579.png (1MB, 1367x659px) Image search: [Google]
1497323695579.png
1MB, 1367x659px
Or maybe its
>>
>>129949196
>Thats bs. The Universe will die from Heat Death There is nothing that could imply a big snap causing a new big bang
Heat-death theory is from the 70s and is now a days considered a theory for old fart scientists who feel nostaliga for when NASA was in it's glory age. In other words your a slightly more educated than a flat earther

>the many world theory implies that there are an unlimited amount of parallel worlds meaning in an unlimited amount of them everything would happen the same way but you don't need a new big bang for that you already have an unlimited amount of your sorry ass wasting his live away in an usbek knitting jurta
Except it's not me. It's basically a clone of me. When i die i will have eternal rest under many worlds theory. When i die in this theory i relive my life
>>
>>129948226

So Hitler gets to gas six gorillian over and over forever?
Jews BTFO
>>
>>129949260
>Christcuck becoming famous scientist
TOP FUCKING KEK

>>129949415
Not even suicide is an option at this point.
>>
>>129949476
>man with beard in the clouds strawman
i should just stop reading there.

however about the smallest point. isnt it the same with blackholes? they also are on the smallest possible point with infinite density. yet they behave differently all the time. also isnt the big bang happen randomly? like you have the singularity and suddenly BOOM. this means the singularity isnt a uniform state of the matter, but something where reaction accure inside or else it would explode instantly or never. since there are reactions going down inside it these easily could change the outcome of the big bang, and the tiniest of tiny change is enough to change all of history allready.
>>
>>129948908
what a time to be alive
>>
>>129948226
>Quantum
Already debunked.
>>
>>129949617
He never saved you from the pits of hell, which don't exist, and won't exist, since you're essentially immortal. In essence, you're soulless.
>>
>>129948226
so we are in limbo. we already fucked up and it's too late to repent.
>>
File: laughing.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
laughing.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>129949575
>possibility
No such thing. The universe is governed by laws, every atom and subatomic particle does EXACTLY what the laws of physics allow. Everything else is a certain collection of these atoms, there is no such thing as possibility everything is already set

>>129949617
So you will continue to sacrifice your life forever and never get into heaven? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
Not bad really.
>>
File: 1497391291252.jpg (81KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1497391291252.jpg
81KB, 640x640px
>>129948226
Your genome is resurrected, but is it really you? Think of creating a clone of yourself. It would be a biological version of you, but you wouldn't be in control of its body or possess its consciousness. Death is the end, my friend.
>>
le ouroboros
>>
>>129948226
>This changes everything. According to scientists the universe will contract back into the Singularity after mass expansion and the big bang will happen again. Due to the never-changing Quantum laws of thermodynamics the universe will explode in the EXACT same way an infinite amount of times.

WRONG

Dark energy.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_energy
Without dark energy, the expansion of the universe would slow down and eventually cease and reverse due to gravity, leading to a "big crunch" and possibly further big bangs, but our observations are not consistent with this. In fact, the expansion of the universe is accelerating. Unless this flow of "dark energy" stops in the future, the universe will continue to expand forever.
>>
>>129948226
>That means our lives will be relived over and over and over and over for all eternity.
From a standpoint of consciousness, probably indistinguishable from living just once.
>>
File: Hitler brain.jpg (204KB, 859x1196px) Image search: [Google]
Hitler brain.jpg
204KB, 859x1196px
>>129949903
i wish he would

>>129949977
>not knowing clerics layed the groundwork for a lot of sciences out there as mendele did for genetics for example
>>
>>129950261
How are you so sure of this my friend. The consciousness works in weird ways.
>>
>>129950237
>what is quantum mechanics
>>
File: wojak.jpg (36KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
wojak.jpg
36KB, 482x427px
So my life has been shit for millions of years?
>>
>>129948774
>Who's rust?
Time is a flat circle
>>
File: interest.jpg (51KB, 685x567px) Image search: [Google]
interest.jpg
51KB, 685x567px
>>129949635
>he read the cripples Brief History of Time and thinks he knows shit
Hawkings theories were discredited years ago buddy

>>129949663
lol

>>129949674
>using science to to justify your belief in a sky wizard
Interesting
>>
>>129949635

Probably the most likely outcome.

Although, since we don't really know much about dark matter/energy, I wonder if there is a critical mass or density for dark energy/matter, I wonder if it can behave like baryonic matter, and collapse under its own density.
>>
File: tumblr_n1bfhszdkh1tnqgago1_1280.jpg (146KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n1bfhszdkh1tnqgago1_1280.jpg
146KB, 1280x720px
>>129948774
>>
>>129949869
big snap is a meme, go educate yourself. Also if you believe in many worlds you can go kill yourself and don't worry you won't die because you are the one in the parallel universe in which you survived.
>>
Seems paganism keeps being right tim3 qnd time again
>>
the big bang is just the restarting of whatever # of simulation our universe is
>>
>>129949336

It's not like you're going to know.
>>
>>129950044
Black Holes in essence to NOT BEHAVE DIFFERENTLY. They have different effects on the surrounding material due to their size which causes an effect on the external gravity. But inside a black hole it is the same shit, a bunch of atoms packed so close together they can't move.

>>129950185
Good thinking

>>129950082
Shut the hell up
>>
>>129948226
>not realising this means we willlive everything in reverse before living it normally.
>>
>>129950445
Dude, Hawkings who's the biggest promoter in Quantum Mechanics said that it does not interfer with determinism. All it does is make the way atoms behave undectable. It's still predetermined which way they will go but it's just impossible for us to predict it sense some unknown forces causes the random changes in subatomic movement.
>>
>>129950738
>Black Holes in essence to NOT BEHAVE DIFFERENTLY. They have different effects on the surrounding material due to their size which causes an effect on the external gravity. But inside a black hole it is the same shit, a bunch of atoms packed so close together they can't move.
implying anyone was able to confirm this.
also blackholes emit radiation, showing there is some reaction going on inside
>>
File: laughing.jpg (35KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
laughing.jpg
35KB, 500x333px
>>129950261
Very good point, extremely good point actually. But then by that logic couldn't you say everytime you go unconscious and wake up it's a different you? I mean what makes it you?

>>129950238
It means your NAP will be violated an infinite amount of times and the government will collectivily tax an infinite amount of money from you LOL
>>
>>129948226
>I get to rewatch favorite shows but experience them all again for the first time

truly heaven
>>
File: tesla_facepalm.png (50KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
tesla_facepalm.png
50KB, 200x200px
>>129948719

This post sums up the state of mainstream science since Einstein.
>>
>>129950291
What is Einstiens first law dingus? NO MATTER CAN BE CREATED OR DESTROYED. This means your shitty dark energy will eventually be spread out so far due to limited amount that it won't have the power to expand the universe. It will have to retract.

>>129950314
Except you literally suffer forever

>>129950476
Is that the name of a scientist?
>>
>>129950496
It's for nerds who want to be like Nigger Degrasse Tyson
>>
>I made some bullshit scientific (((theory))) with no evidence besides a obscure 1hr video
>HHAHAH POL BTFO!!11!!!
Go tip your fedora somewhere else
>>
>resaearch proves

>look at this PhD talking about speculative hypothetical things derived from math and most likely assumptions and fantastical imaginings

Do you know what a "proof" is? Are you stupid?
>>
>>129951084
It means that there will be infinite amount of times that stats will collapse and true freedom will be achieve. But anyway i live a good life so living infinite amount of times is not bad, suck for those who did not enjoy life, and its better than life after death in a religious way or nothingness.
>>
>>129950738
Remember when conjecture had to be testable in the real world to be called science? Now a bunch of scammy occultists pretend that math is the "language of the universe" and thus the assumptions you can make from equations are somehow relevant to reality, even though it totally isn't. It's the biggest scam ever, people still call "string theory" a scientific theory even though it is simply random babbling. Quantum mechanics has been debunked, no "spooky action" just a bunch of fraudster Jews.
>>
>>129951084
another take on. general theory of teleportation or the concept on how it could be achived is that it basically scans you, destroys you body, and use the scan to construct a new body in another place. if this happens, is that then really you? or did you die when the teleportation destroys your body and someone else that looks like you, thinks like you and has the same memories as you gets created?
>>
>>129950634
meh, another way to think about it

>>129950569
You're so uneducated, please tell me you have cancer, heat death is a theory for uneducated MORONS
>>
>>129948226
Cool religion, bro.
>>
>>129951696

You haven't provided proof of anything m8

I'm literally waiting for the proof.
>>
>>129950808
>being this retarded
When the universe contracts all it will be is a bunch of matter falling towards itself. It's not like time suddenly reverses

>>129950973
No retard, the radiation comes from two virtual particles who appear at the surface of the hole, one falls in and the other flies out since it can't hit the other virtual particle and escape existence. NOTHING ESCAPES A BLACK HOLE PERIOD
>>
Determinism is for faggots. Actual "I was born this way" faggots. Or "I dindu nuffin" niggers who blame slavery for their ills. Rise above it and determine your own future, or you can believe everything is predetermined and go suck some nigger dick.
>>
File: ShareX_2017-06-14_18-27-00.png (130KB, 594x514px) Image search: [Google]
ShareX_2017-06-14_18-27-00.png
130KB, 594x514px
>>129948226
>a flat universe can be a cyclical universe

that's where you're fucking wrong

https://map.gsfc.nasa.gov/universe/uni_shape.html

>The fate of the universe is determined by a struggle between the momentum of expansion and the pull of gravity. The rate of expansion is expressed by the Hubble Constant, Ho, while the strength of gravity depends on the density and pressure of the matter in the universe. If the pressure of the matter is low, as is the case with most forms of matter of which we know, then the fate of the universe is governed by the density. If the density of the universe is less than the "critical density", which is proportional to the square of the Hubble constant, then the universe will expand forever. If the density of the universe is greater than the "critical density", then gravity will eventually win and the universe will collapse back on itself, the so called "Big Crunch". However, the results of the WMAP mission and observations of distant supernova have suggested that the expansion of the universe is actually accelerating, which implies the existence of a form of matter with a strong negative pressure, such as the cosmological constant. This strange form of matter is also sometimes referred to as "dark energy". If dark energy in fact plays a significant role in the evolution of the universe, then in all likelihood the universe will continue to expand forever.

cont.
>>
>>129951200
Glass is half full, i like it

>>129951266
Except scientists since Einstien have been all about MUH EVIDENCE even if we have been running the same fucking study with the same fucking results for the past 30 years.

>>129951480
Shut the fuck up U.N is a piece of shit organization.
>>
>>129948226
HIS NAME WAS OUCHI
>>
File: IMG_1207.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1207.gif
3MB, 480x270px
I don't mind because you have no memory of past lives so everything seems new to you.

Imagine if you were born right before the Big Bang and you relive being born for eternity
>>
>>129951916
>NOTHING ESCAPES A BLACK HOLE PERIOD
then how is the explosion of the singularity escaping from itself?
>>
>>129952056

Evidence is a pretty important thing anon, something your claim lacks.
>>
File: 990350b.jpg (53KB, 640x575px) Image search: [Google]
990350b.jpg
53KB, 640x575px
>>129951984
>The density of the universe also determines its geometry. If the density of the universe exceeds the critical density, then the geometry of space is closed and positively curved like the surface of a sphere. This implies that initially parallel photon paths converge slowly, eventually cross, and return back to their starting point (if the universe lasts long enough). If the density of the universe is less than the critical density, then the geometry of space is open (infinite), and negatively curved like the surface of a saddle. If the density of the universe exactly equals the critical density, then the geometry of the universe is flat like a sheet of paper, and infinite in extent.

>The WMAP spacecraft can measure the basic parameters of the Big Bang theory including the geometry of the universe. If the universe were flat, the brightest microwave background fluctuations (or "spots") would be about one degree across. If the universe were open, the spots would be less than one degree across. If the universe were closed, the brightest spots would be greater than one degree across.

>Recent measurements (c. 2001) by a number of ground-based and balloon-based experiments, including MAT/TOCO, Boomerang, Maxima, and DASI, have shown that the brightest spots are about 1 degree across. Thus the universe was known to be flat to within about 15% accuracy prior to the WMAP results. WMAP has confirmed this result with very high accuracy and precision. We now know (as of 2013) that the universe is flat with only a 0.4% margin of error. This suggests that the Universe is infinite in extent; however, since the Universe has a finite age, we can only observe a finite volume of the Universe. All we can truly conclude is that the Universe is much larger than the volume we can directly observe.

tl;dr

1. a flat universe will expand forever, a spherical universe will have a "big crunch"
2. all data says the universe is flat
3. we don't live in a cyclical universe
>>
>>129951520
>>resaearch
Learn to fucking spell

>>129951538
>It means that there will be infinite amount of times that stats will collapse and true freedom will be achieve
t. delusional AnCuck

> suck for those who did not enjoy life, and its better than life after death in a religious way or nothingness.
How is reliving your trailer park life better than eternal heaven

>>129951604
You watch that CPG Grey video too?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQHBAdShgYI
>>
>>129948226
If we don't share consciousness between these 'lifetimes' who honestly cares? Our counciousness is all that matters in this universe, without it, for all intents and purposes our interaction with the universe ends.
>>
>>129948226
I would gladly go through all that shit again just to re-experience the massive salt spill from trump election night.
Gladly.
Forever and ever until the universe says fuck it.
>>
>>129952265

>you have a typo thus I will ignore whatever point you made

you're a really smart guy, I wonder how smart you have to be to believe in something that has no evidence for it
>>
>>129952265
nope, came to my mind when going into philosical areas while discussing stuff
>>
>>129948882
>God isn't the ultimate scientist
>>
>>129948226
>Due to the never-changing Quantum laws of thermodynamics the universe will explode in the EXACT same way an infinite amount of times.

One of those "unchanging laws of thermodynamics" is that entropy always goes up in a closed system. The universe is a closed system.

Theory destroyed, nerd.
>>
>>129951561
Because math is how we test things in the modern world. Sorry you can't understand science other than making your shitty volcanos in Chemistry class but this is how it is now. And how was Quantum Mechanics debunked?

>>129951769
>but siiience is da real releigin!
Fuck off Christcuck

>>129951862
Well im not going to give it to you, get cucked x infinity
>>
>>129948774
>Source?
That which has been is that which will be, And that which has been done is that which will be done. So there is nothing new under the sun.- Ecclesiastes 1:9
>>
File: 1493187648353.jpg (69KB, 775x837px) Image search: [Google]
1493187648353.jpg
69KB, 775x837px
>>
>>129951968
Holy shit you're retarded. The whole concept of "free will" is for mentally ill retards who don't want to believe they were forced to live their shitty lives. Predeterminism is scientifically accurate since every chemical in the brain acutally is determined by real physics laws. FUCKING EDUCATE YOURSELf

>>129951984
Ummm no sweetie, dark matter doesn't go on forever, it will run out eventually.
>>
File: jesus never stops working.png (247KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
jesus never stops working.png
247KB, 500x375px
>>129952357
its funny how those guys mock religious folks for having faith, but dont realise they just fell for a religion themselves designed to make them feel smarter for believing in stuff they cant check themselves without multibilliondollar equipment, dont understand the theories behind it, or just outright dont understand anything and just go along to feel smart
>>
>(((theory)))
With no actual scientific evidence to support it. just like how the universe is a simulation
>>
>>129948226
What part of that science is deterministic? What part of that science destroys free will? What part of that science proves the infinite repeats aren't infinite options to try a different approach next time?

Given the immense size of the universe and the immense potential for quantum variation, this is amazing news. Infinite earths, infinite lives, infinite kinds of lives. I love it.
>>
>>129952077
I know lol funny. People often mimick their names

>Usane Bolt
Fast as a bolt

>Donald Trump
Wins at everything, Trump means win

>Anthony Wiener
Sent pics of his wiener
>>
>>129952102
Or imagine aborted babies who to them the universe is just

>be born
>sit in womb
>die
>>
>>129952157
I have no fucking clue. That's what we are trying to figure out.

>>129952167
Have you checked up your ass?
>>
>>129948292
arguably this, particularly if we expect something different
>>
>>129952492

it doesn't matter if you're a cuck or not in your model of the universe mate, literally nothing matters, the experiences we experience are essentially ZERO values in the context of time, what we experience is nothing, so being a cuck or not is meaningless
>>
File: IMG_1148.gif (3MB, 368x349px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1148.gif
3MB, 368x349px
>>129952862
Or imagine being born a nigger for eternity
>>
>>129948226

wow i've had this exact same theory for fucking years after multiple psychedelic experiences and just thinking about it in general

these people need to get on my level

no reason to fear death, embrace the absurdity
>>
File: pagans.png (391KB, 724x538px) Image search: [Google]
pagans.png
391KB, 724x538px
>>129952667
>Holy shit you're retarded. The whole concept of "free will" is for mentally ill retards who don't want to believe they were forced to live their shitty lives. Predeterminism is scientifically accurate since every chemical in the brain acutally is determined by real physics laws. FUCKING EDUCATE YOURSELf
how do you know its not the other way around. instead of having chemicals doing things resulting in you doing stuff, you have yourself wanting to do stuff first resulting in the chemicals being released resulting in you doing stuff.

alo the way you write you really live up to your flag
>>
File: concerned homer.png (81KB, 261x193px) Image search: [Google]
concerned homer.png
81KB, 261x193px
>sentenced to an infinite world of shitposting and repetitive work and playing games realizing they all give me the same feels afterwards

cantwakeup.jpg
>>
>>129948226
This doesn't make sense in a many words scenario. In a many world scenario there's an infinite many permutations of reality, so anything is possible when you die.
>>
>>129948292
So make better choices next time around.
>>
>>129950476
>so time created death, to kill the things it would grow.
>>
>>129952328
No it's the same consciousness, so it's like you die, lose your memory, and are instantly reborn

>>129952329
And he will also turn out to be a baffoon and appoint Jared Kushner to top counsil again.

>>129952370
>i want to feel smart
Go back to r/iamverysmart

>>129952457
No actually God doesn't exist.

>>129952476
Entrophy doesn't mean random it means more disorderly. It still can be predetermined by the laws of physics for every single atom or subatomic particle involved. Get rekt you stupid nerd
>>
>>129952667
>FUCKING EDUCATE YOURSELf
Pleb. Free will exists. The issue is that it's not used as often as we think we use it.
>>
File: rightwing.png (478KB, 704x528px) Image search: [Google]
rightwing.png
478KB, 704x528px
>>129952956
>I have no fucking clue. That's what we are trying to figure out.
so you cant tell how the big bang is able to escape the gravity of its own singularity, yet you KNOW it will explode in the very same way each time despite NOT KNOWING all the factors involved (or else there would be an explenation for this) or even considdering that the big bang theory might be wrong.

tell me again how this doesnt involve any faith and is based on pure logic and reason
>>
>>129948226
>tfw you try to fight fight what choices the universe made for you but realize it made you do that
Shit
>>
>>129953276

uh, no, sweetie, honey, every choice you have made and will make will be repeated, honey

educate yourself
>>
>>129952495
But what about heaven and hell?

>>129952682
You're stupid pal. Just educate yourself the internet is here waiting to educate morons

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iAS2UC8f94
>>
File: expanding_universe.jpg (96KB, 800x585px) Image search: [Google]
expanding_universe.jpg
96KB, 800x585px
>>129951292
Even if the dark energy runs out completely it is possible for the universe to reach an escape velocity such that the gravitational forces can't reverse the expansion of the universe because everything's moving so fast and is so far away from everything else. (the coasting universe)
>>
File: going to hell.png (434KB, 726x536px) Image search: [Google]
going to hell.png
434KB, 726x536px
>>129953365
>Go back to r/iamverysmart
says the guy with the kekistan flag
>>
>>129951292
Einstiens laws do not adequately explain any number of observed phenomena in the cosmos. Hence the quantum model.

The fact that faggots can't reconcile the two after all these years just proves how little we actually know versus what we think we know.
>>
>>129953419

if you look at the world through a materialist lens, then there is no making sense of it without assuming free will doesn't exist

its not like some reactions are just going to completely spit in the space of the laws of thermodynamics so you can have "free will"

maybe you're into that 5D free will shit, which is interesting, but its well beyond anything that can be shown or explained empirically
>>
>>129952697
>muh evidence
There's no evidence you're a faggot but im willing to bet you are

>>129952716
Every atom and subatomic particle follows laws of physics, every movement they make is following newtons three laws. If it happens again it's in the exact same way since the laws do not change.
>>
>>129948226
How does that mean our lives will play out exactly the same way in the next universe?
>>
Wait but what about uncertainty?
>>
>>129953728

every post you've made is absolute proof of OP being a faggot
>>
>>129952667
>Ummm no sweetie, dark matter doesn't go on forever, it will run out eventually.

[Citation needed], but it's not just the dark energy(which I assume was what you meant), but also the quantum fluctuations.

https://journals.aps.org/prd/abstract/10.1103/PhysRevD.95.103504

http://www.ibtimes.com/accelerating-expansion-universe-could-be-driven-energy-quantum-vacuum-new-theory-says-2539358

>According to their theory, the universe is made up of space and time that is constantly fluctuating at really tiny scales — “billions and billions times smaller even than an electron,” Wang said in a statement Monday — oscillating between expansion and contraction. The fluctuations almost cancel each other out, but a very small net effect in the favor of expansion makes the universe slowly expand at an accelerating rate.

That gives nothing to slow down the acceleration of the expansion of the universe.
>>
>>129952667
I'll concede the argument. Just tell me one thing. How does sucking nigger dicks and touting Marxist faggot shit align with you posting on this board? You must fucking hate yourself.
>>
>>129952996
t. cuck
>>
>>129948226
Thats not quite the implication of this. Yes the universe happens an infinite number of times, but there's nothing in this finding that suggests that the exact same sperm / psychological manifestations will occur. It simply suggests that the potential for 'this' to happen is always present if the universe behaves in a way that we think it does.
>>
>>129953728
Actually the evidence suggests you are the faggot see your flag for details
>>
>>129953885

prove that a "cuck" is a meaningful entity that actually exists in time and space and is not actually nothing
>>
I used to be really scared of this when I was like 6 lmao, I kept thinking about it for like a year how scary it was. Don't give a shit now.
>>
>>129948226

Shit I gotta live this life over again. Wait, how do I know I'm reliving it now?
>>
>>129953688

>space

face*

also to expand on >>129953071

I don't really think this view of the world would really throw anti-nihilism out the window entirely, there's nothing about it that throws the concept of god entirely out the window, I mean probably the human perceptions of a bearded man in the sky, but certainly if there is a god it would be much much more than that, likely well beyond our sense perception or understanding
>>
>>129953548
that guy is in the video is so butthurt my asshole gets sore just watching it. and even gets so butthurt over a comedian. sad
>>
>>129954026

you've already lived it an infinite amount of times

ever had deja vu while doing something entirely new to you? rly mks u think
>>
File: 14935807313870.jpg (15KB, 302x301px) Image search: [Google]
14935807313870.jpg
15KB, 302x301px
Wew scientists are such niggers. I had that theory in HS but nobody gave a shit cuz I was a teen.
>>
>>129948226
Consciousness cannot exist without energy
>>
File: 250px-Mrs._Vanderbilt.png (133KB, 250x372px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Mrs._Vanderbilt.png
133KB, 250x372px
>>129953146
>sentenced to an infinite world of shitposting
could be worse. could be better.
>>
File: 1474162907838.jpg (108KB, 800x702px) Image search: [Google]
1474162907838.jpg
108KB, 800x702px
>>129948226
>Due to the never-changing Quantum laws of thermodynamics the universe will explode in the EXACT same way an infinite amount of times.
Understandable.
>That means our lives will be relived over and over and over and over for all eternity.
Wait, what? Just because shit explodes the same way in the beginning doesn't mean it'll play out the same way through to the end.

There are an infinite number of variables that will change. Some caveman who got splattered by a falling tree might live because the tree grew three feet to the right because the seed fell differently. Right there, you have a universe that is irreparably deviated from ours.

Unless you're trying to erase free will from the equation, to which I say that "I can't be sent to prison for raping those five hundred women, I was predetermined to do for a trillion years" is now a valid excuse. Can't blame people for their actions when it's just the fault of a deterministic universe, can we? Nah, this is handwaving nihilist garbage, made by nihilists who heard a theory and decided to slap their own brand of SEE! IT'S NOT MY FAULT I'M AN UNLIKEABLE DEBBIE DOWNER CUNT! on it, because while they say nothing matters, boy they sure as shit care about how people see them. As seen by OP creating a thread based upon the premise of HAHA WE'RE RIGHT!, rather than a truly nihilistic response of not even giving a fuck about posting it, because who gives a shit if people believe their lives matter?
>>
>>129954161

I get that quite a bit. Oooo if I can break into this relive I can nuke the world without causing any real damage. Anyone have the codes?
>>
File: IMG_5768.gif (2MB, 400x214px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5768.gif
2MB, 400x214px
>>129948226
>>
>>129948226
SIT
A
DICK
>>
>>129953146
This life & world exist only because light slowed down enough to reflect on itself, somewhere in that moment everything that we perceive existed.
We're experiencing echoes of that moment but are always tethered to that light.

Wish I could explain it better, our minds cannot comprehend these things they only reveal secrets as brief feelings like deja vu
>>
File: 1494931941247.jpg (319KB, 1054x625px) Image search: [Google]
1494931941247.jpg
319KB, 1054x625px
>>129948226
>endless cycle of birth death and rebirth

tfw Buddhists were the ones who got it right
>>
>>129953891
If the universe happens an infinte amount of times, one time it was destroyed forever. It has to happen exactly the same everytime or it would eventually not exist. You can argue it can potentially happen an infinite amount of times though.
>>
Another hypothesis for an eternal universe that breaks the laws of physics? Meh unimpressed
>>
>>129948226
If this was even true it literally wouldn't fucking matter because clearly we don't remember it or else we'd all remember doing this shit already an infinite number of times up to this time and remember that every single time throughout each time.

The fact we don't makes this theory completely fucking pointless to even pursue.
>>
File: a97AtSr.png (350KB, 899x811px) Image search: [Google]
a97AtSr.png
350KB, 899x811px
>>129948226
I have to be me again. I want off this ride.
>>
>>129948908
>you are here forever wasn't a meme after all
it is a pleasure to shipost with all of you phams, see you again infinite times
>>
>>129948912
are you /literallyshaking/?
>>
>>129948226
Shitposting on 4chan forever
>>
>>129954502
>If the universe happens an infinte amount of times, one time it was destroyed forever. It has to happen exactly the same everytime or it would eventually not exist.
You're running under the assumption that it HAS to have been destroyed by now. We could be the last, it could be a few more eternities until we get to the last. Just because a bomb hasn't exploded yet doesn't mean it's inert.
>>
>>129948226
well, it means earth will be created the same way, it doesnt mean you or i will. all it takes is for one sperm cell to have a different mutation, or an ancestor to pick a different partner.

honestly this shit is starting to sound like a computer simulation to me. someone is running a test on us lifeforms trying to figure something out, like the optimal evolution or something
>>
File: MemeOps.jpg (64KB, 600x488px) Image search: [Google]
MemeOps.jpg
64KB, 600x488px
>>129954623
same. except for OP. he is a faggot. wish the next existence leaves him out.
we will meme again
>>
>>129948226
YAYYY! Another theory that will get tossed aside like it never existed!

*science*
>>
>>129954534

how would you say it breaks the laws of physics?

it basically assumes endless cycles of big bangs, expansion, eventual heat death, universe falling in on itself (heat death) and the big bang again

the universe is like one big recording, sure the big crunch is an assumption, but it seems to be a reasonable enough one
>>
>>129948226
Please god no

I want off this ride
>>
>>129952056

The problem with the tools LARPing as scientists is that they demand evidence, and when it's provided it's disregarded as chance, noise, or whatever their deluded minds can think of to make the data fit the theory, and not the other way around, and as a rule the scientist that points out the BS in their ways has his character assassinated, ridiculed, and ignored.
>>
File: BuddhismandJesus2.jpg (189KB, 686x714px) Image search: [Google]
BuddhismandJesus2.jpg
189KB, 686x714px
>>129954484
The only salvation is through Jesus.. Even the Buddhists knew this.
>>
Well at least I'll always be white.
>>
File: 1474915662182.jpg (205KB, 1100x700px) Image search: [Google]
1474915662182.jpg
205KB, 1100x700px
>I will get to be a 6'3, handsome faced man for all of eternity

Thank you god.
>>
File: UaEscmK.jpg (104KB, 1080x810px) Image search: [Google]
UaEscmK.jpg
104KB, 1080x810px
>>129948226
pls no
>>
>>129953179
stay on topic

>>129953419
Shut up and go back to Church leave this site for the HIGH IQers

>>129953463
Because fuck you thats why

>>129953555
Fug i got proven wrong. DAMMIT

>>129953604
SAYS THE CHRISTKEK LARPER
>>
>>129954898

the funny part is if you "decide" to kill yourself, you'll die at that time and age infinitely every time the universe repeats
>>
>>129948226
>Universe goes back to a singularity eventually
>This takes literally billions of years
>You relive your life over and over again because of the singularity!
Who the fuck gave these people degrees?
>>
>>129952357

*your
>>
>>129953766
nothing but a meme
>>
>>129948414
Bible was written by retarded sand niggers, they know fuckall
>>
>>129954911
Wow so that means Jesus
You are a faggot
>>
>>129951266
Einstein was a hack though
>>
File: Internet.png (1MB, 733x1094px) Image search: [Google]
Internet.png
1MB, 733x1094px
>>129955142
>Because fuck you thats why
so you admit you have no idea and just put your faith in those scientist?

>SAYS THE CHRISTKEK LARPER
>larper
keep thinking that
>>
>>129955183
explain
>>
>>129955183
They're assuming that when you die time stops until the universe collapses and you reemerge again.
Living life over & over over this way.
>>
>>129951480
Except /pol/ isn't a christcuck board, that's literally larping
>>
>>129953764
Laws of physics determine the action of every particle

>>129953861
OP BTFO, but seriously i have no response this post made me realize i was wrong.

>>129953871
>anything i don't like is marxist
EDUCATE YOURSELF

]
>>
>>129955303
There's alot more to that but i'm not posting a bunch of pictures
>http://bibleprobe.com/buddhatoldofjesus.htm
There's a link
>>
>>129953688
This argument completely disregards the human experience though, that and also assuming that the conscious is part of the physical body.

Causes cause obviously but humans still have to pull the trigger. The immaterial mind is above the material, however connected it may be.
>>
>>129953991
>this is what betas actually believe

>>129954110
Sorry your primitive ass was debunked by a e-celeb.
>>
>>129954777
I made a distinction between infinite and potentially infinite. As in infinite means we already went through all the infinite possibilities (the circumstance I was replying too), and potentially infinite which is what you are referring too.

Anyway determinism is stupid and is a pointless distraction from this or any topic.
>>
File: IMG_1897.png (458KB, 489x393px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1897.png
458KB, 489x393px
>>129955176
At least, if the theory is correct, we don't carry our consciousness and memories when we repeat.

Jesus can you imagine if we kept all of our memories and every time we died we would just be reborn with all of them? Like Groundhog Day but instead of a day it's an entire lifespan? Literally hell on earth.
>>
>>129948226
>Universe contracts and expand
>Reincarnation
You're a retard.
>>
>>129951292
You dont suffer for ever, you fucking idiot. You suffer for a single lifetime, an infinite amount of times. Completely different things. You will always only ever perceive a lifetime of suffering and thats it. If this theory is even true, that is. Damn brainlet.
>>
Also, what is happening right now? Is this thread a divide and conquer diversion?
>>
>>129948226
No shit, this is why you should embrace spirituality because as we relive our lives, our soul gets stronger through the experiences we learn from previous lives
>>
>>129955432
The universe expands outwards after the big bang
Eventually it hits a limit that we really don't understand atm and starts to contract, it takes the same amount of time it took to expand to contract back to the singularity it came from(big bang)
Then it explodes and a new universe is born. We are definitely not the first universe to exist, not by a long shot
These quacks are trying to say you relive your life u til the singularity happens and then are born again. It's new game ehoppy bullshit
>>129955451
That is implying you get to exist past death and is extremely unscientific and bias as fuck.
There isn't a single shred of evidence that you exist past death
>>
File: 1495684687583.jpg (26KB, 450x562px) Image search: [Google]
1495684687583.jpg
26KB, 450x562px
>>129954935
Chads represent! Sadly though this also means I have to repeat being a lazy fatass beta until I lose 100 pounds in High School too?
>>
>>129952495
That's fucking weird, I'm Christian and I've always felt like the bible was referring to what I call the "Everything". Basically I believe that every moment is always happening all at once at the same time forever.
Sins like homosex and drugs and murder are all wrong because they cause pain and expand the ratio of negativity in the universe.
Jesus is the collective pain in the world, his sacrifice is forever and always will be.
>>
two things:
1.It would explain deja vu
2.How come I dont remember anything from my past lives?
>>
>>129951292

"suffering" is an experience had for a part of a lifetime

if somebody "suffers" for 50 years, they suffer for a (assuming the universe contracts now and not in a few billion, or tens of billions of years) fraction that's about 0.0000000001% of that instance of existence which is in any practical sense 0

they actually don't suffer at all
>>
>>129954206
>muh energy never dies therefor we live forever meme
HOLY SHIT, GET

EDUCATED

>>129954373
Except here's the thing, CAUSE vs EFFECT. Everything in the universe is due to cause and effect and the laws of the universe are the EXACT SAME. If an atom is set going a certian way it will remain in that direction until an external forces acts on it. Since everything is just a mass complication of these atoms everything that will happen has already been set to be by the predetermined laws of physics. Your argument is just rationalization garbage.
>>
>>129948226
Reincarnation implies a reincarnating self.
There is no such thing.
The bundle of memories and hopes, called the 'I', imagines itself existing everlastingly and creates time to accommodate its false eternity.
>>
>>129948226
Congratulations.

You just became aware.
>>
>>129948292
So the Orthodox Christian view is kinda right, heaven and hell is entirely subjective and omnipresent.
>>
File: 9b3.png (1MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
9b3.png
1MB, 640x480px
>>129948226
Am I even real?

Why can't I remember my past lifes but can only remember the one that i'm in right now?

Is it because I haven't ever experienced death yet like other have?
>>
>>129953688
Well, science needs to catch up with a shitton of easily proven phenomena that even today cannot be explain by mainstream theories.
If you go to /sci/ they'll go as far as denying that we have dreams. Science has a big problem these days, bigger than 100 years ago. Multiple researches build consensus, consensus is "truth" and money funds researches that build consensus. That and reputation. IF you know too much they won't send men in black to abduct you, they'll just put you on their list of "crackpots" and you will lose your job and your credibility.

By this I don't mean that you should go full retard and drop vaccines and shit, but be wary about what you're told. Often it's just a convenient half-truth. You can deliberately mislead a consensus to see only one part of the picture. It's like getting stuck in one of those seemingly difficult problems that you can't solve after ragequitting and letting your brain forget about it.
>>129955142
>Christian blah blah.
5/10 bait because I liked the HIGH IQers part. Lost points for the Christkek part. It's not about religion.
>>
>>129955676

>betas actually believe in full, true, nihilism

Who are you talking about here?
>>
>>129954502
Thats a pointless distinction to make; as any universe that happened a non-infinite number of times would have no way of conveying that it did. Thus, its extraneous to reference as a point of contention.
>>
>>129955676
how did he debunk anything? he just ranted about the attitude of that one comedian while expressing an even more butthurt attitude displaying with his "in allah we trust" allegory that he has no idea about the believe itself since he doesnt understand that even though not believing in allah saying to trust in him means to trust this nonexisting thing over the lord, god which is blasphemous. while showing his inabillity to understand that he just showed he is a loudmouth with no idea what he is talking about and even proud about it. pretty much like yourself
>>
File: NotReported.jpg (22KB, 467x152px) Image search: [Google]
NotReported.jpg
22KB, 467x152px
>>129948226
>>
>>129953276
>babby's first deterministic world mental experiment
>>
>>129954534
No one said that you retard

>>129954597
No actualyl since it means you'd suffer an infinite amount of times

>>129954847
Read the fucking thread. I explain why that's not the case a million different times. Every particle and sub particle follows the laws of physics, everything else is just a larger collection. Therefor as long as the laws of physics are intact then everything is predetermined
>>
File: 1388427786326.png (281KB, 451x435px) Image search: [Google]
1388427786326.png
281KB, 451x435px
>infinite timelines within infinite universes reborn in a infinite, perpetual cycle
>in each of these worlds, she will never, ever be yours
>>
>>129954867
And yet it will arise again for all eternity

>>129954906
Sorry i think you forget your tinfoil hat
>>
>>129953991
t.cuck
>>
>>129956070
The spirit is part of the universe and deja vu is a subconscious, think about all the bad choices you made in life and think about doing it the exact opposite, if you don't learn from your mistakes in this life then you are doomed to repeat the same mistakes in the next life and the cycle will repeat until you learn from the mistakes, the physical body is temporary but the soul is eternal
>>
>>129953146
And then in some billions of years you'll get to relive this moment all over again... and again.. and again. and again, and again and again
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_Km1Q6-6To
>>
>>129956483
The laws of physics were born with this universe. Do you really believe that they govern what lies beyond it? You really need to think in 5D chess.
>>
>>129948404
Please cite the scripture.
>>
>>129955183
Get your uneducated ass off my thread

>>129955358
I trust Harvard graduates over a 2000 year old text written by primitive desert dwelling idiots
>>
File: 1497476924628.png (347KB, 480x593px) Image search: [Google]
1497476924628.png
347KB, 480x593px
>>129948226
You are projecting a little too much.
>>
>>129956736

You are cucked from your life having any meaning, literally every single person that exists is a cuck.
>>
>>129948226
>As above as below
As it expands as It contracts
>>
File: 1481763230815.jpg (68KB, 539x946px) Image search: [Google]
1481763230815.jpg
68KB, 539x946px
>>129956567
Time is a flat circle
>>
File: IMG_8293.png (15KB, 396x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8293.png
15KB, 396x400px
>>129948226
>We will be able to relive the entire 2016 election
This is truly a blessing, can't wait for it.
I'll be waiting for you lads :)
>>
>>129956911
*Tips Fedora*
>>
>>129955710
You're an abolsute retard these are HARVARD GRADS

>>129955709
We do carry our consciouness actually just not memories

>>129955844
No not everything is a shill get your tinfoil hat

>>129955853
>soul
Get the hell out primitive

>>129956032
Stop smoking that shit

>>129956070
No it doesn't explain deja vu since your memory cortex in your brain is completley destroyed long before you are reborn. And you don't remember anything for the same reason.
>>
this scares the hard determinist:

uncertainty principle!

they are /literallyshaking/ right now.
Nihilism and hard determinism were created by elites to control people into being sheep that do nothing because muh "nothing matters" and muh "its just physics brah, I saw it on buzzfeed".
>>
>>129948226
>restart on death
Please no.
>>
>>129956167
Except the moment they die they are instantly reborn from their perspective since they don't memorize or are conscious during the univerisal death and big bang
>>
>>129952328

This ties to concepts of Karma and Hinduism, also astrology and Christianity.

Karma because of rebirth.
In astrology you have south and nirth nodes. Indicating your karmic past and your supposed new karmic path.

The nodes are always in opposition,180 degrees, and as such it is essential to balance out the qualities of signs in them.

For example, south node in Libra,/north node in Aries

South node indicates past of a person who was focused on getting along, and trying to please others and make partnerships.
Because of this, your consciousness absorbs its traits and moves them into rebirth. So today, that person can be meek and pushed around.
In order to break the cycle, person should do opposite. Go to the Arian path, an archetype of God Ares. Be more assertive, leadership oriented etc

But the trick is not to overdo it, but strike a balance.

Christianity part refers to Heaven and Hell. After you die and rebirth yourself, your past tendencies will fuck you over and over. This is "Hell".
>>
sometimes i think the universe has some mechanism ( if i take in the fact, that the universe is pretty well made ) that it is in an never ending loop, but deletes our spirit and every information in this universe, and then repeats the cycle
which is cool but also pretty fucked up
its like your parents telling you santa is real
they know he is not, and the real story is shitty, but they make up some santa story, so you arent sad

its like the universes way of saying
>im sorry buddy, this is it, there is no heaven, only me, but dont worry, i will kill you and delete your memory, and if you failed, good luck next time, this shit will keep on going forever, because its better than not existing

its kinda fucked up tho, imagine living again and again and again, for ever
sometimes waking up as a dog, a bird or some deformed indian cyclop kid
>>
>>129956939
He really is now. Look at how hard he patrols this thread, attacking dissent.
>>129956714
>>129956911

pretty much confirmed shill trying to bait people into being worthless nihilist.
>>
>>129956290
No because your memory has been destroyed when you died past universe

>>129956298
>If you go to /sci/ they'll go as far as denying that we have dreams. Science has a big problem these days, bigger than 100 years ago. Multiple researches build consensus, consensus is "truth" and money funds researches that build consensus. That and reputation. IF you know too much they won't send men in black to abduct you, they'll just put you on their list of "crackpots" and you will lose your job and your credibility.

0/10 bait this isn't back to the future,.
>>
>>129948912
>>>129948226 (OP)
>I just got a panic attack from reading this, there is no FUCKING WAY i'm reliving this bullshit existence again.

Kek this is bullshit
>>
>>129954906
this so much
>gravity pulls stuff together
>things expand though
>well it must stop eventually
>in fact it accelerates
>well, this must be because of this dark matter that causes the universe to expand and can not be detected or proven except through the observation that the universe is expanding faster and faster which is the reason we made it up in the first place
>genius
and this is now an accepted theory instead of thinking that maybe gravity itself is a faulty theory.

or
>random mutations cause small changes in organisms over time leading to new species emerging
>well but isnt the jump to from this ape to this other pretty big and sudden? how do the small changes explain this?
>w...well, surely there... i-is a missing link somewhere. we havent found it. but sure it exists. i... it has to!
>but there is NO SINGLE EVIDENCE towards this
>IT HAS TO!!!
wether either of these theories are right, wrong, or faulty in certain parts of it aside. these theories didnt come through the scientific method
>>
>>129957482
>Destroying information
Anon, please
>>
>>129956391
GOD AND ALLAH BOTH DONT EXIST

>>129956451
>aww babies first post
>>
>>129957415
Well it's not working on me, if anything it makes me want to make better choices and try my best at anything I do, so life is enjoyable as possible.
>>
>>129948226
So just about anything is considered science now.

>now
>>
File: 43.jpg (40KB, 736x592px) Image search: [Google]
43.jpg
40KB, 736x592px
>i will watch my favorite anime for the first time again
>>
>>129957673
proof it. i admit my believe is based on non recreational evidence and thus is just subject to my faith, but you act like you know something. so pls disprove god for me. im waiting
>>
>no one realized the obvious shill, good goys
>>
File: bean.gif (48KB, 355x200px) Image search: [Google]
bean.gif
48KB, 355x200px
>>129956837
>/pol/sters actually believe in the 5D chess meme
>>
>>129957415
>attacking dissent
Trolls actually think im like a Soviet Watchdog. LOL
>>
>>129950261
>tfw i'm one of the shittier versions of this body's army of clones
>>
File: 1476743943179.jpg (45KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1476743943179.jpg
45KB, 409x409px
>>129957819
>I will grow up in the 80's and 90's and experience the pinnacle of video games for the first time again
>>
>>129956911
>>129957300

right, so their experience isn't even cumulative, it's only one instance of 50 years of suffering

the 14 billion years IS cumulative

so that suffering is

literally

nothing

it's actually 50/infinity
>>
Well that fucking sucks.
>>
>>129957217
No actually this is basically confirming what hard detemrinists were saying all along

>uncertainty principal
"i read an internet article about Jebus and now think free will is real"

Get educated.
>>
You guys are retarded if you believe this. There is insufficient proof. Get off of /pol/.
>>
ahahaha you pudgy little fruits will literally be eternal virgins, this is great.

In 10000000000 years you will recall this post, know that I am still laughing at you
>>
>>129957398
>better than not existing
No actually existing is way worse
>>
File: absolutely.jpg (18KB, 214x265px) Image search: [Google]
absolutely.jpg
18KB, 214x265px
>>129948226
>theoretical physics
>science

Pick one and only one.
>>
>>129957602
>rethink gravity
Justin plus go

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o86n3MJxarc

>no missing link
Ever heard of black people?
>>
File: Duckman.jpg (18KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
Duckman.jpg
18KB, 210x240px
I'm impressed with the intelligence of the christcucks in here; they are barely multi-celled!
>>
>>129948226

FUCK. I wish I was born when terraforming was possible
>>
>>129954906
This.
>>129957482
>back to the future,.
Now that you mention time, I can tell you that we are, to some extent, not bound by it.
You don't need to believe in fairies, but you need some practice and research of your own. There's a thing hardcore tippers never do: test. Try to learn to do interesting stuff on your own without the help of google, for once. Your brain is being conditioned to make you a retard.
Or you can still spout your meme science and pretend you're among the smart guys.

Back then when I was still interested in this I discovered plenty of things science has been slowly proving real. There was a point where I felt safe. With or without skydaddy, I'm pretty sure we're all part of a grand design.
>>
>>129952862

They don't have consciousness or concept of existence, therefore they will exist inside a limbo of mental non-existence. They were dealt the best cards in the long run.
>>
>>129958453
no its not or else you would have already killed yourself
you are only depressed because our system and society sucks, but if we would live like animals, in nature, like our ancestors, it would be cool
without those fucking laws, and social "laws" and work, stress, and all the other bullshit
life is what you make of it, and only because your life sucks, doesnt mean it sucks in generel
ask some billionair, and ask if his life sucks
he will probably say no, so it only depends on what you are doing with your life and your subjective view on it
>>
>>129948226
Shit I already knew for 100

>>what is ouroboros
>>
>>129958612
believing ANYTHING in real science is written and stone and doesnt deserve to be looked at again
anon, EVERYTHING we "know" might be wrong because when we gained the "knowledge" we may just didnt know enough about the universe, had wrong assumptions about it, not the right technology to test something or whatever. absolutely everything should be able to be reconsidered in science, and you thinking otherwise just shows you build your worldvie around believes more than the theists around here.

and the missing link goes back to wbefore black people came into existence.
>>
>>129948226
If this is true then the chance that this is the first run through is infinitely small. Thus, this is already a replay.
Thus, we cannot change the events.
Thus, free will does not exist.

Thus, op is a fag
>>
>>129957876
I can't disprove anything. I'm stumped and will do more resarch

>>129958147
pls have cancer

>>129958045
There's no differnet versions

>>129958193
Nice mental gymnastics

>>129958431
>needing proof for everything
RETARD, get off /pol/

>>129958450
HAHA you will be a fruit for eternity. I will laugh as you get cancer forever.
>>
When you die, you don't exist any longer. The universe will not reform in the exact shape it was.
>>
>>129958475
>experiments
>science
Pick one, experimental science is DISGUSTING
>>
>>129949336
they are assumming that everything will be the same, but it it very unlikely. the moon was created when another planet hit earth at a particular angle. what is next time that angle was different and the moon ended up a different distance from the earth? then the tides would be different and so erosion would be different meaning the coasts would be different and over the 4 billion years the earth has been here life would have evolved differently. a very simple simplification, but one difference would change the world and you and i would be different people, if people existed at all.

to say the universe would be eactly the same so we were to be here should there be another big bang is crazy and unprovable. they don't know beyond a guess why we are here in the first place.
>>
>>129948353
Just like the theory of global warming
>>
>>129949617
>Then i will give my life to the Lord Jesus Christ over and over again. He saved me from the pits of hell on earth and i believe He will save me from literal hell. I wouldnt change a thing
This
Amen
>>
>>129959114
>I can't disprove anything. I'm stumped and will do more resarch
then why make fun of people for believing when you cant even be certain about your own worldview
>>
>>129958777
Alright what did you ""discover""

>>129958802
They do have concept of existance
>>
File: 1497248057425.gif (160KB, 749x578px) Image search: [Google]
1497248057425.gif
160KB, 749x578px
>>129958165
C O M F Y
O
M
F
Y
>>
>>129950477
>Believing God has to be a sky wizard from a 2000 year old text
I shiggidy my diggity
>>
I am right leaning now but this is funny as fuck watching you guys waste your time in this thread talking about a bullshit theory.
>>
>>129948226
>I either go to Valhalla, reincarnate in the future, or come back as myself forever; none of these choices is death
Why is this bad? How is it even possible to want to cease to exist? By science or by religion, you have a guaranteed afterlife.
>>
>>129958956
>you would have killed yourself
I CANT, because even if i did I would be reborn and have to live this life over and over

>you are only depressed because our system and society sucks, but if we would live like animals, in nature, like our ancestors, it would be cool
I got bullied a lot, without social laws I would be ripped apart if we lived in the wild.
>>
>>129948226
Oh no. Does this mean Im gonna have to watch K-Pax again for all eternity?
>>
>>129958956
>no its not or else you would have already killed yourself
No, that's why it's so hellish. I can't get the courage to kill myself so I suffer every day
>>
File: 1494023601752.png (123KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1494023601752.png
123KB, 396x385px
>>129948226
>Donald Trump will be elected an infinite amount of time but will also disappoint us with neocon bullshit an infinite amount of times.
>>
>>129959300
because i was wrong, you made good points and made me reconsider.
>>
>>129953365
>No it's the same consciousness, so it's like you die, lose your memory, and are instantly reborn
How could you possibly know this? I just talked to god and he said youre wrong. What happens to me while I wait around for billions of years for everything to repeat? Are you implying I have a soul or existence separate from my mortal form? That's religion man. I honestly think science is the new religion.
>>
>>129959456
>bullshit theory
>right leaning
Get the hell out of my car old man

>>129959472
Because existance is suffering.
>>
>>129950261
There's a South Korean company that sequences, clones and grows your deceased dog for you. People say the dogs are similar but not identical, which makes sense because the histone code of the dog will have to be be modified during gestation. This shows pretty clearly that if I cloned you, it wouldn't be you because phenotype has an environmental and genetic component.
>>
I don't know much about physics, but I do know when the Higgs Boson first launched it proved all the physicists wrong.

They were all divided into two groups of
>The Universe is totally chaotic, nothing matters and we live in a bubble

and

>The Universe is total laws and meaning

The Boson proved through some science shit I can't wrap my mind around, that the Universe is almost perfectly balanced, teetering ever so slightly towards the chaotic, with a possibility of it constantly going back and forth through some incredible balancing act of powers unknown to man.
>>
>>129948404
Time is a spiral, not a flat circle
>>
>>129958777
We, made evident by our existence alone, are important and have a specific place. See, the Big Bang is pure psychological gymnastics. Nobody truly believes that everything are from actually nothing. See, "literally nothing" by definition cannot exist. So if something has always existed, than the universe is not some chemical reaction gone awry. There is purpose. Somewhere, something external to the entirety of everything we know, created this existence we call the universe. Don't be controlled by your fellow humans, it's fucking foolish and pathetic. Realize.
>>
>>129959686
No idiot, you don't exist for that period of time.

It's like someone who gets tortured for 10 hours, sleeps 8 hours, and then goes back to 10 hours of torture. They are basically being tortured 24/7 since they don't remember the sleep.
>>
>>129948226
My whole teenage years was torture. Everyvday, every hour. I had too much mental illnesses to count. Im over the bulk of it all about 3 years ago but fuck i dont want to live through that again, It destroyed my life. I could not live, all i could do was suffer. Nope not again fuck no i would rather merge with the empty meaningless void.
>>
>>129951266
Modern physics was a mistake
>>
>>129959812
Existence is not suffering. Existence is everything that has ever been and ever will be. There is no such thing as non existence. It's a human construct. You have no choice but to exist, and exist you always have, and exist you always will.
>>
I've always wanted to relive my life, to get a new start. To relive the glory days...
>>
Well then surely this isn't your first life. So think about that
>>
>>129948226
If you live your life an infinite amount of times or once it makes no difference. A CD doesn't know how many times it's played.
>>
>>129960138
Explains dejavu.
>>
>>129955322
Let me guess, it's because he was Jewish :^)
>>
>>129959088
Ive had mushroom trips that demonstrate this. Its already all scripted. Youve already died, your death has already been determined. Everything between now and then is just a vehicle to get you to your scripted death.
>>
File: fifties.jpg (104KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
fifties.jpg
104KB, 500x375px
>>129948226
Is this why we have a longing for the future or the past because we never got to experience them in our past lives?

Everything in the present feels dull like I've lived it for an eternity and I want to live in the good ol days or the far future when we colonize space.

I feel like im stuck.
>>
>>129960325
>>>129959088
>Ive had mushroom trips that demonstrate this. Its already all scripted. Youve already died, your death has already been determined. Everything between now and then is just a vehicle to get you to your scripted death.

You were just tripping and nothing more.
>>
>>129948226
The interviewer, Amir D. Aczelm, is a complete slaphead idiot. The interview would have been infinitely better without this stupid camel jockey.
>>
>>129960241
I wonder if it explains synchronicity as well. Synchronicity is not really weird or a phenomenon if everything has already happened
>>
>>129960448
How the fuck do you know?
>>
>tfw when you realize that there are an infinite number of potentials in everything but what happens depends on where you take yourself based on your actions and beliefs
>>
>>129960325
On mushroom trips with my friends, I realized I knew these people infinitely well, and they were a pillar of my known universe because it's already happened many many times, and I've known them literally forever. Same with family. It's a hard thought to explain in words, but you would know if you felt it.
>>
>>129948226
Wrong. It will be different every time because the universe is truly infinite. Because we are all in god's consciousness.
>>
>>129960448
If I agreed I would tell you, I wouldn't deny it if it were true.
However, you are wrong and I can't explain to you how I know, but I do.
>>
>>129960313
No, because he merely took other peoples' ideas.
>>
File: IMG_2593.jpg (53KB, 640x472px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2593.jpg
53KB, 640x472px
>>129960677
>>
>>129960837
>>>129960448 (You)
>If I agreed I would tell you, I wouldn't deny it if it were true.
>However, you are wrong and I can't explain to you how I know, but I do.

Shrooms are degenerate and you just tripped.

Sort yourself out, anon. Nihilism gets you nowhere in life.
>>
>>129960660
>>>129960448 (You)
>How the fuck do you know?

The burden of proof is not on me, fgt.
>>
>>129960015
>since they don't remember the sleep.
People dream. Being u concious doesn't mean toy don't exist. Your logic is weak troll I'm done with you
>>
I highly recommend the movie 'Mr Nobody' to anyone interested in things like the big crash, the idea of different time lines all happen I happening at the same time and such. I'm not one for fiction but found the movie incredibly captivating. I believe its on netflix.
>>
File: Look at that smug smile.jpg (59KB, 366x488px) Image search: [Google]
Look at that smug smile.jpg
59KB, 366x488px
>>129948226
MFW I will be able to experiance the early internet and early 2000's 4chan all over again for the first time.
>>
>>129948414
this
>>
There is a way out of the trap.

At some point, technology will exist to escape the universe. Presumably, when such an advanced science exists, time travel will be trivial.

Those future humans need to come back in time and rescue their ancestors (us) at the moment of death and take us with them. Our consciousness can just be put into some soul sapping computer.
>>
>>129961347
>will be able to watch star trek for the first time
omg.
>>
>>129949635
>black holes evaporating due to Hawking radiation: that will take like trillions of years
Theoretically, more like 10^100 years.
>>
Wow, pol is retarded. I am 3p and I worry about younger people reading this shit and freaking out. This thread is stupidity at its finest.

Stop doing drugs, kids.
>>
>>129961322
>being u conscience
You're a terrible troll.
>>
>>129961347
>tfw when i miss the good time of 4chan over and over again by being a disgusting newfag
>>
File: 1494975786899.jpg (106KB, 532x664px) Image search: [Google]
1494975786899.jpg
106KB, 532x664px
>>129948226
I never get to exit this hell.

In fact, I've experienced this over and over. No telling how many times.

I actually started to think about this. I was reading on the different theories of how the universe will end. Eventually it'll all come back together. Then I realized it must be a cycle.

And then I realized that means it could possibly the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.....

I want out.
>>
File: The Star Trek society is coming.jpg (33KB, 694x530px) Image search: [Google]
The Star Trek society is coming.jpg
33KB, 694x530px
>>129961590
Feeling those feels again for the first time.
>>
>>129954623
meme magic thrusted that meme into reality

best. fucking. timeline.
>>
>>129948226
whoa...who gives a shit?
>>
By the way, retards, Scienc
>>129961798
>>>129961590
>Feeling those feels again for the first time.

Are you a bot or a Russian shill?
>>
>you're already reliving your own life

Spoopy
>>
File: beard bot 5000.jpg (11KB, 180x255px) Image search: [Google]
beard bot 5000.jpg
11KB, 180x255px
>>129961901
I'm a Russian bot
>>
>>129960837
This guy talks about mystical insights on drugs. Never took any but he is interesting to listen to.
>>
>>129961992
And you will over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over
>>
>>129960837
>>129962100

Forgot the link
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7DK81iZ9fwo
>>
>>129959171
>what is empiricism
please kys at your earliest convenience
>>
File: prodigy.jpg (48KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
prodigy.jpg
48KB, 300x225px
>>129961749
I'll be able to read the razbo chronicles again.
>>
>>129962121
Better try and make sure its a good one for the next guy shouldnt I?
>>
>Tfw this isn't the first universe
>Tfw we are currently on cycle 830,028,479 of the universe's endless cycle of expansion and contraction
>>
File: Shiva.jpg (764KB, 2052x2679px) Image search: [Google]
Shiva.jpg
764KB, 2052x2679px
>>129949977
>Not even suicide is an option at this point
Transcendence is the best option

Yoga, power meditations, pranayama, these things can heal and empower your eternal soul
>>
>>129949526

Because God is the Mind of the Universe and all matter is in essence information.

And i didn't say solely.
>>
>>129962475
NEETs are taking this loop off
>>
>>129962263
>impericism
A meme
Pls tell me you have cancer
>>
>>129962482
>>>129949977
>>Not even suicide is an option at this point
>Transcendence is the best option
>Yoga, power meditations, pranayama, these things can heal and empower your eternal soul

Souls don't exist, retard.
>>
>>129951696
What scenario of the universe ending is this whole meme actually based on?
>>
>>129962645
>Souls don't exist, retard
this is what the lowest form of men actually believe
>>
>>129950261

10 years from now every single cell in your body will be different that the one's that are currently inside you (bones take about 10 years to fully change).

Is that person in 10 years really you either?
>>
>>129962946
he is a leaf, so yeah
>>
>>129948456
underrated
>>
>>129962946
>>>129962645 (You)
>>Souls don't exist, retard
>this is what the lowest form of men actually believe

You guys are clearly inbred.

You are nothing more but a memory built on a memory.when you die, the show is over for "you".
>>
>>129962946
Lowest form of men belive in souls
>>
>>129963336
>>>129962946
>Lowest form of men belive in souls

All you did was regurgitate some shit you read. There is no reason to believe a soul exists. It is an interesting idea but you have no proof.
>>
>>129963336
>>>129962946
>Lowest form of men belive in souls

Poops, replies to the wrong guy.
>>
File: 524.jpg (58KB, 557x711px) Image search: [Google]
524.jpg
58KB, 557x711px
(((Researchers))) leading more blind sheep to hell. Wake up, God is real and we're in the last days.
>>
>>129962615
Ok now I know your a just b8, any scientist worth their salt busts a nut at the sign of empirical evidence, quantum mechanics itself wouldn't exist without observations of the photon and electron in the 1880s - 1910s using cathode rays and the double slit experiment.

Models and theories are great but we need real life evidence to test and train them on. Otherwise these abstract ideas are worthless. This is especially the case in my field, observations btfo mechanisms and theories all the time.
Thread posts: 338
Thread images: 66

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.