[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how much of todays violence falls on these fucks shoulders?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8

File: AndersonVanderbilt.jpg (71KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
AndersonVanderbilt.jpg
71KB, 1200x630px
I'd say quite a bit. I'm talking about ALL the alt-left terrorist really fake news media, not just Vanderbilt.
>>
>huur...da media pulled da trigguh
>>
are your feelings hurt badly?
>>
File: demoratlogo.jpg (86KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
demoratlogo.jpg
86KB, 2560x1600px
>>129947833
No, but they loaded the bullets into that fucks head.
>>129947845
Not as badly as yours will be in the very near future. You fucks lost the war today, and you don't even realize it yet.
>>
File: lying media-dead cnn.jpg (149KB, 874x584px) Image search: [Google]
lying media-dead cnn.jpg
149KB, 874x584px
>>129947621

100%. CNN is Isis. It's time to start fighting back.
>>
>>129948308
>implying im affected by what happens in the third world states of murrica
>>
>>129947833
What do you mean the fire is his fault? All he did was leave oil-soaked rags and gas cans all over the house.
>>
>>129947621
The media is 100% at fault for telling everyone that there is a revolution occurring and that politicians need to be shot in the street.

They won't admit it

Right now, at this moment, they're blaming gun control for people getting shot and not them stating how much they wish Republicans would get shot.

Fancy that, the people who got shot are being blamed for getting shot.
>>
File: demorats.gif (168KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
demorats.gif
168KB, 500x375px
>>129948740
Don't forget the 50 lighters and the how to start a fire handbook. Cheers Anon, you get it.
>>
Never forget them running a story on what would happen if someone shot trump
>>
>>129947621
Hey, if Sarah Palin's target map is responsible for the Gabby Giffords shooting, then by that logic the media is certainly responsible for stoking the fires of The Resistance and all it entails.

MAKE THEM LIVE BY THE RULES THEY CREATED
>>
File: IMG_7699.jpg (51KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7699.jpg
51KB, 400x400px
>>129948918
>Fancy that, the people who got shot are being blamed for getting shot.
Sounds like subversive narrative we should be expecting.
>>
>>129947621
Here's how dudes mindset was.
>they won't get smart about gun control until it happens to one of them!!
He just sold a million more guns though. Fuck liberals.
>>
File: 1481432901910.png (404KB, 720x571px) Image search: [Google]
1481432901910.png
404KB, 720x571px
>>129947621
media is absolutely accountable. They have spun the plot of an post apocolyptic young adult novel out of nothing. The media hegemony needs to be brought down. The republicans would be stupid not to capitalize on this and make some ground. Trump definitely will, once we know the fate of the senator who was shot, but the republicans need to continue to call the dems out for their bullshit.
>>
>>129951110
ALSO: does anyone have the images of the shooters facebook tv show likes? It was all the expected lefty garbage.
It would be an effective meme campaign to try to get them to apologize.
>>
>>129947621

All of it. Kill them and their families for justice.
>>
>>129947833
>The media's nonstop baseless smear campaign and constant urgings for people to resist KLOOMPTF had nothing to do with leftists attacking people
>OH MY GOD DROOZOPTF TOOK 2 SCOOPS HE NEEDS TO BE IMPEACHED FOR CAUSING EVERY INSTANCE OF VIOLENCE IN HISTORY
>>
File: paper.jpg (691KB, 1280x850px) Image search: [Google]
paper.jpg
691KB, 1280x850px
>Punching Nazis is American!
>Everyone I disagree with is a Nazi!
>They're all traitors and racists!

>Consequences? For my actions? Impossible!
Rope day approaches.
>>
CNN is in for something.
>>
Do you think he actually believes he's buddies with the cowboys in the CIA who run our country?
>>
A lot
>>
File: CNN Jewish.jpg (913KB, 1880x2880px) Image search: [Google]
CNN Jewish.jpg
913KB, 1880x2880px
>>129948423
Wah?
>>
Too much.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.