[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Park Chopper

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: uspp-united-states-scapitol.jpg (183KB, 688x300px) Image search: [Google]
uspp-united-states-scapitol.jpg
183KB, 688x300px
So some politician got shot blah blah. I see a chopper airlifting him with Park Chopper written on the side. I think there's about 3 choppers in the whole UK. Do you guys have a chopper for EVERY PARK?
>>
>>129946812
your police state? 3 choppers?

you don't see them because you're so well behaved.
>>
>>129946812
I'm pretty sure we have more than that.
How does it feel being poor?
>>
it's gotta suck knowing that one division in our army has more helicopters than your whole country. shit the sheriffs department here has three choppers for fucks sake
>>
>>129946812
No but they are fucking everywhere, and get this.. even private citizens can buy and use them for their own entertainment!
>>
This is what I'm talking about seriously every time I see the US it's choppers everywhere filming traffic ffs. We have to have major fundraising drives to get an air ambulance for a region with a couple of million people. What gives? Are choppers just more readily available there or what? So many choppers
>>
>>129950876
were you replying to me?
And I dont know who pays for it all. If I had the money I could go out and buy one today from somewhere, probably have to drive to a helicopter dealership in another state and fly it back.

I live in a city of about 50,000 and its the biggest city for hours in any direction (thats using the highway) and I see helicopters all the time. Police have them, state police have them, rich people have them, the hospitals have them. I'm always seeing helicopters coming and going from the hospital to life flight the sick people to the next state over for super specialized emergency surgery.

I think you can buy a very shitty one for $50k, anything thats is worth a shit is probably going to be a couple million. Youd have to ask a pilotfag about this pricing though.
I know they make "kits" that are about on par with paragliders, and those will run about $10k or so
>>
>>129946812
The Town (>5000 people) has a helicopters just for dropping mosquito repellent. :)
>>
>>129946812
OP, there are at least 9000 choppers per state in the US.
>>
CareFlights are an everyday occurrence here
Most hospitals that aren't shit have at least one.
>>
>>129952045
I don't understand how the economics works out. I guess fuel is cheaper but surely they must still cost a ton to maintain, insure, pay for a pilot etc. Is the US really so overflowing with money?
>>
>>129952045
>>129950876
Oh yea, we also use the for all kinds of shit too like crop dusting and trimming trees.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRTr6NqpHCo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mfz1YrpMbBg
>>
>>129953163
No, we have no money. The infrastructure is crumbling, our cities are collapsing, our roads are pitted, and our health is failing.
But we have helicopters.
>>
>>129953163
>Is the US really so overflowing with money?
Yes
>>
>>129946812
>Do you guys have a chopper for EVERY PARK?
We sure do.
>>
>>129946812
>such is life in yuropooria
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.