[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>libruls are defending the shooting this morning What a surprise...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20170614-185408.png (570KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170614-185408.png
570KB, 1440x2560px
>libruls are defending the shooting this morning
What a surprise...
>>
It's all going exactly to plan.
>>
and? we will genocide you right wingers in the streets but you keep talking about a war
>>
>>129940999
>guy trains for years to kill the whip, starts shooting, gets shot..kills no one
>>
>>129940999
>worried about gun violence

Not at all! Excited about the critical beatdown you're in the process of justifying. Probably the most incredible thing about the lefts current political violence fetish is thenfact that they're going to lose severely and literally everyone knows it. They are masochists who hate themselves and want to die.
>>
>>129940999
>illegal butthurt about trump presidency encourages violence
Pottery
>>
>>129940999
He's not a pacifist no matter what he claims. Pacifists don't condone violence. Just another violent lib throwing a tantrum because they don't know how to deal with not getting their way. I blame the "do not spank your kids" movement. Participation trophies and not being taught how to deal with defeat or how to see other viewpoints as equally valid as their own is how these broken individuals were made.
>>
disgrace. I bet you are not even fasting.
>>
>Let's ban guns so we can prevent shootings by evil white males against the innocent!
>ARMED REVOLUTION NOW!

"Liberals" never cease to amuse me.
>>
>>129940999
It's now just a matter of time before one of these mongs plants a bomb somewhere.
>>
File: 1488127784994.jpg (132KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1488127784994.jpg
132KB, 1024x768px
>>129940999
>libcucks justify murder of innocents
gee imagine my surprise
>>
File: vining.jpg (97KB, 600x739px) Image search: [Google]
vining.jpg
97KB, 600x739px
>leftist finally rises up against evil oppressive Literally Hitler politicians
>only death so far: himself
>>
>>129940999

>Mental defective goes on a shooting spree against the other side of the aisle

>Some nobody condones the violence on social media

>Political blogs from the other side of the aisle post about the post that nobody would have seen otherwise with a headline like "SEE!? THIS IS WHAT THE OTHER SIDE BELIEVES!"

>Mentally unstable person on the blog's side of the aisle sees these posts every day, sincerely believes the social media post by the nobody represents the other side of the aisle.

>Mental defective goes on a shooting spree against the other side of the aisle

>Somebody nobody condones the violence on social media...

We are all responsible for this.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.