[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

European anons have no idea what it is like to be a white American.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1932.jpg (33KB, 212x238px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1932.jpg
33KB, 212x238px
You think you're so great because you have only one homeland. You mourn for the loss of your nation but you could never know what it's like to watch your nation die in addition to watching your multiple European homelands die. You mourn the loss of Germany or Poland, but we have to watch as all of our ancestral homelands are wrecked by you cucks. Even worse is that we are all powerless to stop it. We have no representation in the EU to offset your faggotry and protect OUR homelands.

Think about that the next time you choose to call an American fat or a burger or 60%.
>>
good god shoot yourself you massive fucking faggot

your homeland is your mothers gaping cunt
>>
>>129940839
If we do a white exodus back to Europe, we could save the homeland. I don't think this big jew-owned nigger infested Shopping mall and parking lot called America has much worth fighting for.
>>
File: 1494480478182.png (102KB, 241x228px) Image search: [Google]
1494480478182.png
102KB, 241x228px
>>129940975
>gaping cunt
hot
>>
Cry more bitch whiteboi
>>
>>129940839
What are you talking about. I lived in the rich part of Berlin, lived in a shit part of Frankfurt, the poor have their slums, mostly divided by color and poorness - and they all fight for some piece of the cake. If there is even anyone on their side, its idiotic leftist who recite Marxists bullshit from the history books to prove they can't be elected far out there, and then you have the fucktards who claim they are for the country. And then sell out to anyone with perceived power, money, mostly NON natives and even non Europeans. And Russia is their holy land of a dream country, where only one "line" of reasoning is the "accepted" one.

The poor are practically ignored by anyone, and so they keep on fighting.
>>
>>129940839
Why do you care anon? We grew to be better than them in only 300 years while they had 2000.
>>
>>129940839
Hush,Yankee.You have no idea what it's like to lose a war and watch niggers on TV
>>
>>129940993
>we should move and save the homeland!!
>still here

Ok m8
>>
>>129940839
>white american
>native savage blood in him
>slave blood in him
>"white"

Anon there are no white people in America
>>
>>129940993
you're not wanted here. kill yourselves. the whole continent of america will look much better when it ceases of having people
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.